Chapter 2: Our Apartment

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- 16/12/11 - Friday - 

Morning when you arrived outside your school, you saw SungGyu standing outside the school gate as usual.*This is gonna be damn awkward* You gulped and walk pass him. You were about to enter the school but was pulled back by somebody and was once again dragged then pushed into a car. You turn over to the driver seat to see SungGyu entering the car. 

You: Y-Yah! Why did you pull me here?! 

SungGyu: - No respond - 

You: Yah! Kim SungGyu! Stop scaring me like that! *He looks damn scary!*

With that, SungGyu just drive off to somewhere and the 2 of you ended up sitting at StarBucks. 

You: Y-Yah Kim SungGyu! Why did you bring me here?! 

SungGyu: This thing is way more important than attending lesson.

You: I don't find anything important other than studying. *Includes the marriage.* 

SungGyu: Don't you think the 2 of us getting married is important?! 

You: Nope....Don't tell me you like me? [Smirked] 

SungGyu: N-N-No! I don't! *Maybe a little.*

You: Then, everything is settled! Since we're getting married not because of love but our parents. Additionally, you knew that none of us can disagree.

SungGyu: Ok then. If we're getting married, which means there are higher percentage that we're gonna have a wedding ceremony. If there isn't , it would the best of the best.

You: Agree. If there is a ceremony, don't ever invite our friends,except for Infinite and YeonMi.Then,if there isn't any ceremony, don't ever let anyone know about our marriage. Deal?

SungGyu: Deal. Still friends? 

You: Of course we are! Since diapers~ 

SungGyu: Yeah~ But what if we needed to wear the wedding ring? 

You: Just don't wear it in school. 

SungGyu: Have a point.

You: I always do. So....what do we do now? 

SungGyu: Have you pack your luggage? 

You: Yeap. 

SungGyu: Let's move to our apartment. 

You: Oh yeah, the apartment. 

SungGyu: Go get your luggage and meet here at...9? 

You: Araso. 

2 of you then went home to get your luggage. You went home as usual to see your mom doing housework. You greeted her and went up stairs to get your luggage.Once you're done paking everything, you went downstairs. You was about to leave but your mom stopped you. 

Mom: _____-ah~ Wait a moment.

You: Waeyo? 

Mom: You're moving to the apartment right? 

You: Yeap. 

Mom: We're having a dinner with the Kim family at Royal Hotel tonight, so be there by 7 at night with SungGyu right? 

You: Yeap. So,I'll be leaving. Bye mom~ [Hugged her] 

Mom: Bye, be sure to visit me and your dad too.

You: Araso~ 

- Kim's Apartment -

SungGyu arrived at his apartment, and went upstairs to get his luggage and went downstairs to see his butler waiting for him.

SungGyu: What is it ,Mr Lee? 

Mr Lee: Sir told me to inform you to be at the Royal Hotel by 7PM tonight to have a dinner with the Cho family. If I'm not wrong you're meeting the their daughter right? 

SungGyu: Yeap. 

Mr Lee: Heres the address. [Passed him a paper] 

SungGyu: Kamsahabnidah~ [Bowed] Thanks for everything. [Bowed and left]

You and SungGyu met each other at StarBucks then drove off to your so called newlywed apartment. When the 2 of you arrived infront of the 'apartment' , your eyes widened at how the 'apartment' looks like. 

You: Are you sure this is an apartment? 

SungGyu: Beats me~ 

Its not an apartment but a 2 storey bungalow. The 2 of you stepped into your 'apartment' and was greeted by a spacious living room together with a large kitchen. You let go of your luggage and ran to the second level. You opened the first door to see a huge bathroom. You opened the door beside to see a walk in closet thats full of highs and clothings thats suitable for you but not a bed. You went to opened another door to see another walk in closet full of man clothings but once again, not a bed. *No bed?! Whats going on with this house?* You went to opened the last door to see a nicely furnished room and saw a king size bed. 

You: WHAT THE HECK! 

SungGyu: Yah! What happened?! [Running up from downstairs]

You: Theres only 1 room with bed! 

SungGyu: Are you serious?!

You: Do I looks like I'm joking? You can check every room. 

SungGyu went to check every room and went back to where you were with his shoulder deflated. 

SungGyu: Which means we have to sleep in 1 room together right? 

You: Don't we have guest room? 

SungGyu: I went to check but no guest room.

You: WHAT THE !

SungGyu: Language,young lady.

You: Yeah yeah yeah. You're sleeping on the floor. 

SungGyu: What?! No! I'm sleeping on the bed! 

You: No! 

SungGyu: Hello~ The bed is king size and it could fit at least 3 people! I sleep in a corner while you sleep in another corner! Deal?

You: Not a bad idea, its a deal then~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! So sorry if I didn't update ^^" I was busy with my tuition work :( Will be updating tomorrow~ ^^ 

Hope you like this chapter :) 

Please Comment and Subscribe! Lastly, bear with my misused and mispelled words ^^" 

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^