Chapter 17: I should start a new life.

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- Next day - 

You entered the school, once again welcomed by mumbles. You just rolled your eyes and went to your class. You eyes widened at the sight of SungGyu sitting beside your seat.

When SungGyu saw you, a wide smile appeared. Then, his hearts starts to beat rapidly. *Oh no! Am I...falling in love?* *Oh damn! I have to sit with him for the whole year...how am I gonna hide my feelings?* You shrugged off the thoughts and walked to your seat with a smile. 

You: Morning! [Sat down] I didn't know you were in this class. 

SungGyu: I was in this class since starting of the year. I sort of skipped class since I find it sort of meaningless... *beacuse of my wife*

You: I see~ Let's cut the talking, Mr Yoon is here. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the whole lesson, SungGyu wasn't paying attention to whats Mr Yoon was saying. He was actually looking at you for the whole lesson.

*Her brows...her eyes...her nose...her cheeks and her...lips, all of them looks exactly the same like ______. [Heart beating rapidly] Oh damn! I can't be falling in love with someone esle when I'm still ______'s husband!!!* 

Mr Yoon: Arhem. Mr Kim, I know Ms Park is very pretty but please pay attention. 

SungGyu: D-D-Deh jwesonghabnidah. *Control yourself KimSungGyu!!!!* 

*He's looking at me?! Aish! Control yourself Cho___- no is Park KyonMi!!!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the lesson ended, it's time for break but you decided to stay in the class to complete the question given by Mr Yoon. SungGyu was about to leave his seat but he saw you still sitting there. 

SungGyu: Not gonna go for break? 

You: Nah~ I wanna finish the questions first. 

SungGyu: Fine then I would stay here with you. [Sat back down ] 

You: It's okay! You can go to your break! 

SungGyu: Nah~ I don't need any break. Plus, I can help you with the difficult questions. 

You: A-Araso. 

While you were doing the questions, SungGyu was still looking at you, little did he know, he has been getting closer to you. You turn to him, wanted to ask a question but you startled seeing his face so near to yours. You shoved yourself backwards and was about to fall but an arm grabbed your waist and pulled your back. Because of the great impacted used, you actually crashed forward and nearly kissed him. Now, both of your face were only milimetres away.

You turned you attention to his eyes, to see them staring at yours. Without hesitation, SungGyu started to lean in, you were stunned at the moment, not knowing what to do. You then came back to senses and placed 2 of your fingers on his lips to stop him from coming closer. 

SungGyu: S-S-Sorry. 

You: I-I-It's okay. 

SungGyu: You know what?

You: Y-Yeah? 

SungGyu: You looks exactly like my wife, I mean your eyes, nose and everything you have on your faces are 100% alike to my wife. 

You: O-Oh, I didn't know. So if that the reason why you hugged me in the cafeteria and went rating to me about your love life? 

SungGyu: Y-Y-You can say that. [Rubbing the back of his neck] 

You: Glad to know that you're comfortable with me. [Smiled widely] 

* Perhaps, I should start a new life and sign the divorce paper, although I still love ______ but who knows when would she be coming back. Thanks to you, Park KyonMi.* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for not updating ^^" I have common test for this few days so....I won't be updating~ SO SORRY :'( And also sorry for the lame chapter T-T 

My Singapore readers ^^ Any of you going to B2ST Beautiful Show?

Hope you like this chapter ^^ 

Sincerely,

HaeWon :3