Chapter 29: Confession

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

It's been one week since your conversation between DongWoo. 

Today is Sunday, the day DongWoo is going to confess to YeonMi. You and INFINITE booked a small club just for it. INFINITE except for DongWoo are decorating the area. 

While at the other hand, you went to YeonMi's house. DongWoo who is freaking nervous, went to prepare the gift for the confession. 

DongWoo is currently walking around HongDae. *What should I get?* 

~~~

You looked at your watch. *5.45PM....shall get ready.* 

You: YeonMi-ah. 

YeonMi: Deh? 

You: Let's go clubing! 

YeonMi: Mwo?! [Eyes widened] Clubing?! 

You: Yeap! 

YeonMi: I thought...you hate clubing? 

You: Just give it a try! 

YeonMi: Araso araso. 

Both of you arrived outside of the club. You opened the door and let YeonMi enter first. 

The moment both of you entered, you could see candles. All the candles on the floor formed an aisle and also a heart shape with a red chair in it. 

 

You smiled and lightly pushed YeonMi infront. 

You: [Whispered] Go, he's waiting for you. 

YeonMi: W-What? W-W-What's going on?! 

You: Aigoo~ Just go! 

YeonMi walked down the candle aisle and sat on the chair. Then, music started to play and Infinite started singing one by one until the last to walk out. (A/N: Just imagine the song ends so fast >//<) 

Whenever the sunlight falls. 

Whenever the white clouds flow by.

Whenever the wind passes by.

You shine~ 

Following the time....

With that, DongWoo walked over to YeonMi with a smile and kneeled infront of her. 

DongWoo: Following the time, I fell in love with you. [Held her hand] 

DongWoo took out a letter from his pocket and stood up. 

DongWoo: I would like to have an answer from you later on. Erhem. 

The letter:

Dear YeonMi,

It's me, DongWoo. You must be shocked about this event right? This wouldn't have happen,not until your bestfriend together with our Grandpa found out. I don't care what's your answer. All I want to tell you is that, I love you. I don't know whether it's love at first sight or whatsoever. I have this feeling ever since I meet you in collage. It's been 3 years, I have been a coward for the pass 3 years, not daring enough to confess to you. I still remembered the time when your boyfriend broke up with you infront of the crowd in HongDae, I was there. You walked to me and hugged me. You cried your heart out infront of me. You didn't know how sad I was seeing you crying and also happy at the same time, grateful at the fact that you hugged me. And also, thank you for pass 3 years of friendship....thank you for letting me find the girl that I would truly love and protect. Uyupikka Choi YeonMi! Saranghaeyo Choi YeonMi! JYEAHH~ 

Yours Truly,

Your admirer, Jang DongWoo.

DongWoo took a jewelry box and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. 

DongWoo: Choi YeonMi, will you accept this dummy dinosaur as your boyfriend? 

YeonMi: Yes.

DongWoo smiled and slipped the ring into her fourth finger. As YeonMi stood up, DongWoo hugged her tightly. 

While you walked over to SungGyu and circled your hands around his waist. 

Everyone: BOBOHAE! BOBOHAE! 

DongWoo smiled brightly and kiss YeonMi on her lips. 

=================================================================================

After a long hiatus because of MYE ^^ Here is DongWoo's confession :) I got this idea from Ulzzang Shidae Season 5 ^^ ParkJiHo and RyuHyeJu <3 

- HaeWon ^^