Chapter 6

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

>> Continue from Chapter 5

You: Ah~ Girlfriend uh? [Narrowed your eyes at SungGyu] 

JiHae: Deh! SungGyu Oppa is my boyfriend! 

*Why do I feel a little sour?*

You: I have never seen you before, are you from our school or just a 'girl' that SungGyu happen to find along the street?

JiHae: YAH! MWORAGO?! YOU MEAN I'M A ?! 

You: Whoah~ Chill yo~ I didn't say anything. You're the 1 who thinks that I was calling you a S.L.U.T~ 

JiHae: Yeah right~ Then, what do you mean by 'A girl that SungGyu happen to find along the street'? 

You: Sorry to say this but...you don't look like a girl who would go to college. 

JiHae: F.Y.I Missy! I . STUDY . IN . THE . SAME . COLLEGE . AS . SUNGGYU . OPPA! 

You: Oh yeah~ Since when? I have been with SungGyu for so long and I had never since you before.

JiHae: Because, I just joined the college last Friday, which is 30 December! 

You: Oh~ Then seems like SungGyu have such a bad taste~ 

SungGyu: Yah! Nah wae?! *Obviously I have great taste, look whose my wife.*

You: Nothing~ I leaving. [Standing up]

SungGyu: Not eating already? 

You: Mian, the food actually tasted great but thanks to someone, I lost my appetite. 

JiHae: Yah! I'm not finish with you yet! [Pulled your hair] 

You: Yah! Appo! 

SungGyu: Yah! JiHae! Let go! [Pulled JiHae's hand away from your hair] 

JiHae: Oppa! She's insulting me! 

SungGyu: So what if she's insulting you? Doesn't mean you can do that to someone in the public! 

JiHae: But she say you have bad taste! 

SungGyu: I am 100% sure I don't have a bad taste , I would only have bad taste when I really like someone like you.

JiHae: Huh? Oppa, what do you mean?

SungGyu: I would just cut the story short. I like _____. Thats why I am 100% sure that I have great taste. Cause, she's better than you who went around handsome boys and claim yourself as his girlfriend. 

With that, SungGyu grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the restaurant , leaving JiHae dumbfolded.

- Living Room of your Apartment - 

You stepped into the living room and threw you purse on the sofa. 

You: Curse that girl. How dare she freaking pulled my hair! [Rubbing your head]

SungGyu: Wait a moment while I take the ice bag out. 

He walk out of the kitchen with the ice bag,sat beside you and press the bag onto your head hard without you getting ready, which cause you to scream out loud. 

You: YAAAAAHHHHH! [Punched his stomach] NEOL MICHEONSEO!

SungGyu: Mian! 

- 1/2/12  -  

Once you and SungGyu enter the school, you can hear mumbles from both guys and girls.You also happen to heard a conversation about SungGyu.

Girl1: Are you sure? 

Girl2: Of course! 

Girl1: GOD! I can't believe SungGyu actually likes somebody?! 

You then walk over to SungGyu and questioned him. Althought all the mumbling links to what happen the night before, but you totally forget about him saying that he likes you.

You: I heard people say you like someone? *I thought he said he love me? AISH! Cho _____! Snap out of it!*

SungGyu: Me? Like someone? I don't know.

- Break Time - 

SeongYeol: YAH! GYU HYUNG! [Waving his hands] 

SungGyu: Yah! LeeSeongYeol! I might turn deaf you know?

SungJong: Gyu hyung, is it true that, you like someone? 

SungGyu: Me,like someone? No.

WooHyun: Yah! Then what can you talk about the rumour? 

SungGyu: What rumour? 

DongWoo: The rumour says that you confessed to JiHae that you don't like her and told her you li - li - PUAHAHAHAHA! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! HAHAHAH! 

Hoya: Yaish! Its says you told JiHae you like someone else. We could have know the name but JiHae forgotten about it. 

*Is my name that hard to remember?* 

SungGyu: Oh~ I only told her I like _____.

You immediately covered his mouth and gave him a 'you-better-shut-your-mouth' look. 

MyungSoo: Noona, there isn't a need to cover. Since we heard every single thing. 

You: AISH! [Release your hand from his mouth] NEOL! [Pointed at SungGyu] DON'T.TALK . NONSENSE! [Smacked his arm]

SungGyu: Araso araso! 

*[Smirked] So....SungGyu likes _____ huh? Seems interesting~* 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YO! I'm back with an update yo~ Did all of you have fun during your first day of school yo? I had lots of fun yo~ I'm choosing Synphonic Band as my first choice CCA. 2nd Choir while 3rd is Cultural Dance ^^ My school have HipHop dance as CCA. But I dont really like it xD Whats your CCA? 

BTW To all the SONES here. Have you all watched SNSD and Dangerous Boys? Its a variety show and its nice! GO AND WATCH IT~~~~

SUBBIES SARANGHAEYO! 

Sincerely,

HaeWon