Love You Too~

This Love

Hi yeorobun, I'm back with the new chapter that I promised you guys!!! I have so many suscribers for a first chapter so I worked really hard on this one ever though an entire week and more passed!

I was just busy part-timing and school in general I hope that you guys love this chapter. It's sort of Kris-centric.

Background music for this story would be AKMU's I Love You and Lee Hi's My Star.


Kris stared at the script that was given to him before looking up at the sky, mumbling the lines that he had to learn for the day however he ended up giving up due to the hunger that had decided to strike him. He stood up from where he was sitting down at the balcony to enter his quite grand hotel room.

He made his way to the table in the living room where the hotel’s restaurant menu sat and after staring at it for a while he ended up ordering a personal pizza for himself.

After they told him to wait for 10 minutes, he stood there awkwardly in the middle of his hotel room after he placed the hotel phone in its original place before sitting down on the king-sized mattress and turning on the TV to see the random news. It wasn’t long before he found himself looking at pictures of himself with Jessica, Kris didn’t know why but whenever he thought of Jessica or even said her name, his heart would flutter as if he was a girl. Though he wasn’t amused by what his heart liked to do at the thought of Jessica because he didn’t feel all that manly but it meant that Jessica had a secure spot in his heart.

He remembered the day that he asked her if they could start living together as if it was yesterday even though it was 8 months ago.


Kris was standing outside of Jessica’s temporary apartment in Hong Kong –he was lucky that one of the movies that he was working on had to be filmed in Hong Kong along with the fact that no one had followed him on his way to her apartment- waiting for her to open after he texted her saying that he was there and that he brought food. He looked around the rest of the hall to see if Jessica didn’t have any nosy neighbors or if a stalker followed him.

“What are you doing?” Jessica’s soft voice called out to him which made him focus on his tiny girlfriend. “Are you looking for a way to escape?”

That question made him splutter in shock before denying it wholeheartedly causing Jessica to laugh loudly before covering with her hands to muffle the noise from bothering her neighbors but she was still shaking from the laughter.

“There’s no way that I’m leaving. Now let me in, I’m hungry.” Kris whined as he showed the food that he brought. Jessica simply smiled sweetly before opening the door even more to let him in. he entered the house, taking off his shoes and placing them in the shoe rack. He loved that Jessica always decorated her apartments with class, style and the most important factor of them all: Cute stuff. Her couches were full of stuffed animals such as rilakumas, tsum-tsums’, pororos, pandas, alpacas, pokemon, moomin, he just knew that he was dating the perfect girl. He went to the kitchen to put the food there while Jessica just followed him silently.

“So how was your day?” He asked as he placed the food in separate plates even though he knew that the both of them were going to feed the other with their own food.

“Well, I had a photoshoot for Marie Claire, I went to the workshop to work on my new denim collection and once I finished I came here and I’ve been holed up in my room writing lyrics for my album.” Jessica replied as she grabbed plates and glasses of water for the both of them before placing them on the coffee table in the living room before grabbing all of the stuffed animals on the loveseat and throwing them onto the other couch though a few of them fell.

“Really? Well, if you ever make denim for men you know who to call.” Kris teased as he walked with their food.

“Luhan or William.” Jessica joked as she sat down.

“ME!!!! I’m your boyfriend not William.” Kris pouted as he sat down beside Jessica on the loveseat while handing her food to her. It was organic Thai food, it was a food they both enjoyed wholeheartedly.

“Of course you’re my boyfriend. I’m eating dinner with you.” Jessica scolded him as she fed him some of the Pad Thai they were eating. “By the way, when are you getting your hair back?”

Kris leaned back into the couch faking exasperation, Jessica had almost hated it when he had to shave his hair for one of the roles in his movies and now most of the time for photoshoots he wore wigs.

“I thought that you still loved me without hair.” Kris replied as he stuffed some more Pad Thai into his mouth.

“I did but then I saw your head.” Jessica answered without hesitation before drinking water.

“Yah!!” Kris said while laughing before placing his plate on the table and started trying to smother Jessica with kisses.

“Yah!! Oppa! Stop it! Hajima!!” Jessica screamed as she laughed feeling him kiss all over her face. “What are you doing?”

“Making you love this bald head.” Jessica laughed at his answer.

“Yah, stop. I’m still hungry.” Jessica said trying to push his head away from her face, she looked at him in the eye before kissing Kris on the nose. “I could never stop loving you.”

“Me neither….. Jess, there’s something I want to talk to you about.” Kris said as he pulled away from Jessica.

“What is it? Is it bad, did something happen at the filming site?” Jessica asked worried. “Did you get fired?”

“No I was thinking…… how about that whenever the both of us are here in China…. We live together? We buy an apartment for just you and me, we put it under one of our names and no one will suspect. Most people will think that we’re living in the same building.” Kris said so quietly that Jessica had to strain her ears to hear him. Once he finished, they were in complete silence, Kris had his head down waiting for Jessica’s answer but since she took so long he thought that she might have gotten angry at him for suggesting such a thing. What he didn’t know was that Jessica was almost crying out of happiness for what he said to her which was something she had been meaning to talk to him for a while.

“I know, it’s a stupid idea. You don’t have to be so quiet about it.” Kris said since he noticed that Jessica wasn’t answering.

“When did I say that I didn’t want to live with you?” Jessica asked. “Don’t take it back, oppa.”

“Wait you do want to live with me?” Kris asked looking up to see Jessica with teary eyes. “Why are you crying?”

“Well, yeah. We’ve known each other for like 8 years now. I’m pretty sure it’s time for us to start living together.” Jessica said as she wiped her teary eyes. “I’m crying because I wanted to ask you the same thing! But you ruined it”

They both laughed at the thought that they both wanted the same thing. Kris leaned forward and kissed Jessica softly on the lips and hugged her tightly, loving how they matched so well with one another.

“So where should we get the apartment at?” Jessica asked.

“Maybe in Beijing, we spend most of our time there.” Kris replied as he pulled away not before kissing Jessica’s temple.

“Great. I’ll tell my manager to start looking for apartments in Beijing.” Jessica said.

“No, I’ll ask William. His sister is a realtor.” Kris said.

“Okay….. Then I also want a puppy.” Jessica said.

And that’s how they also got Rourou.


Kris was woken from his stupor at the sound of the door being knocked. Once the room service gave him his personal pizza, which he started stuffing down his mouth once he sat down with a bottle of sparkling water that was in his mini-fridge. He heard his phone buzz with a text so he decided to check it.

Oppa, we’re having a double date with Krystal and Jongin on Saturday.

Kris really wanted to say no because he wanted to be alone with Jessica but then she sent him a video in which she was doing aegyo. He was a fool for Jessica’s aegyo.


So what did you guys think? Please reply in the comments! I'll write about the double date next chapter, okay? Any of you who haven't suscribed please suscribe!

Anyone else excited for Queen Jessica's solo album!? CL and I are.