Love you~

This Love

Here's the first chapter of this story. This is a Jessica-centered chapter.  So I hope that you like it.


Jessica bit at her nails –a habit she had thought she had managed to get over- as she read the most recent news about Krystal and her boyfriend, Jongin. She hated the fact that netizens thought that they had the right to mock Krystal like that; thus giving her the desire to simply speak up in her sister’s name but she had stopped that thought before it became more than a desire.

However she was proud of Krystal for not letting all of the spiteful comments get to her head and especially for her to finally listen to her heart since Krystal had had a crush on Jongin ever since he had become a trainee in the company. She remembered all the times Krystal called her when she was in practice whining about being stuck in the eternal friend zone just because Jongin couldn’t take a hint and was only obsessed with getting the dances that they were taught right.

She remembers laughing so hard at that statement. She was happy for the two of them when Krystal had called her a few months ago elated saying that Jongin had asked her out on date, it was one of the few times in which Krystal acted like a kid. Because apparently EXO’s y dancer had a crush on Krystal ever since they met but thought that when she hinted him that she liked him that she was practicing her own acting, she facepalmed so hard after he told her when the 3 of them went out for dinner.

Well, her love life was pretty much nonexistent. None of the men that she met or went on dates with could make her heart race along with the fact that if she dated/got a boyfriend she was going to get shunned and insulted by her “fans” but a lot of the guys her former members or friends set her up with were not even close to the type of man that she would to date.

Most of them were jerks to be honest, real jackasses which made her leave before the food was even delivered.

But now she had a boyfriend who understood her more than anyone else, it was still hard to believe that it took her so long since she met him to realize that he was the man of her dreams.

Her phone started to ring the same noise it always did when she was received a video call, her hand instinctively went towards her phone and pulled it towards her eyes so she could see who was calling.

~BAE

A smile instantly lighted up her face as she pressed the button to accept the call and was greeted with the handsome face of her one and only boyfriend; Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris Wu the holder of her heart.

“Hey babe.” His deep baritone voice resounded in her living room.

“Hey oppa, I thought that you weren’t going to call me today.” Jessica replied as she flashed him her award-winning pout which as she saw made his splutter.

“Ya! You know I’ve been busy with filming, if I could I’d go over there to see you.” Kris replied with a dramatic voice.

“I know you’ve been busy, I just wanted to tease you.” Jessica said as she looked into the camera. “I have to go to Beijing soon and you’re still going to be in Toronto while I’m there. If only you hadn’t gotten a part in that movie.”

“I know, it that I got a part in a Hollywood movie but you can’t blame me for being incredibly talented.” Kris answered. “This was easier when we both had work in China.”

“I blame your incredible talent for acting.” Jessica deadpanned as she looked at him before spluttering in laughter. “I know, it was ten times easier but we’re busy people. We can’t always be in China.”

“I wish we could though. So how is everything over there with Krystal?” Kris asked. Jessica smiled at his question; he cared for Krystal as much as she did.

“Well, we’re being dubbed the most hated sisters in Korea right now but she’s okay. Jongin and her aren’t letting the haters get to them.” Jessica answered whole-heartedly. She noticed how Kris’ face turned solemn once he heard those words. “Hey, you know that Krys and I don’t let haters get to us.”

“I know. I was just thinking….. Nevermind, so how’s your beauty show going?” Kris changed the topic that he wanted to talk about.

“What is it? Come on oppa, tell me or I’ll hang up.” Jessica threatened.

“Well, I was thinking that how bad people would react once they found out that we’re dating. I know that our fans in China along with the international fans would support us greatly but the Korean fans would want to kill you.” Kris said. He had actually voiced out one of Jessica’s greatest fears: what would people say once they found out they were dating?

“I don’t care about them. There’s only 4 things I care about in this world, Mr. Wu. And those are:1) Krystal, 2) Music, 3) Rourou and 4)  You.” Jessica stated seriously.

“You care more about Rourou than me? Krystal is understandable but Rourou?” Kris started whining making her laugh.

“He’s our baby, he needs more love than you.” Jessica replied in between her fits of laughter. Said puppy was playing on her carpet with a new chew toy that she bought him until he heard her call his name.

“I get it, I get it. I’ll try to end filming soon so we can meet up in Beijing, I won’t promise anything because you know how unpredictable schedules can get.”

“I know just don’t overwork yourself, I don’t want to get a call from your manager saying that you fainted from over-working yourself.” Jessica commanded.

“I know, I promise I won’t. Got to go, bye baobei.”

“Bye oppa!~” Kris ended the call after she said bye.

Jessica giggled like a schoolgirl before getting up from her couch to go get changed so she could go to bed. Rourou jogging right behind her with small yaps coming out.

“Rourou-ah, appa isn’t going to be home soon so it’s just you and me.” Jessica hummed as she looked in her dresser for her pajamas.

A small yip was her only answer.

Once she finished getting ready for bed, she slipped into her bed after locking all the doors and windows. She felt Rourou curling on her feet as the puppy got ready to sleep too, she tried making him sleep on his stylish bed she bought for him but he wouldn’t stop howling if he didn’t get to sleep on the bed with her.

As she stared up into the white ceiling of her room, she thought on how lucky she was to have a boyfriend like Kris. She never thought that after seeing him again at the 2014 Sohu Fashion show would lead them up till here, they used to be friends when he had come to Korea as a trainee and she would help him with his Korean whenever she could.

But now they were dating, they lived in a fancy apartment in Beijing together and they were raising an adorable puppy together. She had even met his mother already, she knew that her relationship with Kris was going to last not because she had a gut feeling but because she knew it very well.

 She slept with a smile plastered on her face that night.


PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! That would make me very happy!!! Next chapter will have Kris in it!!!