Date

This Love

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Sorry I've been busy. Hope you guys can forgive me.

Please read the next chapter


Kris smiled as all his plans were slowly falling into place; Jessica’s manager had called him to tell him that he cleared Jessica’s schedule. Kris wanted to take Jessica out on a date since they’ve both been busy that they haven’t been to go out for a while and they were pretty much getting bored of being cooped up in the apartment.

“Wake up sleepy head.” Kris softly spoke to Jessica.

“No~ I’m sleepy.” Jessica whined from under the covers.

“Oh well, then I’ll go watch the Project Runway season finale on my own.” Kris got up from the bed.

“I’M UP!” Jessica removed the covers to look at Kris with her ‘ice princess’ glare. “Wait a minute, Project Runway ended last week. Liar.”

“That’s the only way I could get you to wake up.” Kris smiled.

“I’m not that hard to wake up.” Jessica pouted as she removed the covers revealing her pink pajamas.

“You told me that you once slept for 16 hours.” Kris received a smack on the shoulder courtesy of Jessica.

“Shut up! So why did you wake me up?” Jessica asked. “We usually sleep in on Saturdays until we get hungry or Rourou needs to eat.”

“We’re going out on a date. Outside with the humans.” Kris emphasized. Only then had Jessica realized that Kris was dressed up already while she was still in his pajamas. The clothing that he was wearing was pretty casual for her fashionable boyfriend.

“Really?” Jessica asked with a sweet smile. “Where are we going?”

“Anywhere you want.” Kris replied.

“I want to go to the amusement park or to see pandas.” Jessica pondered.

“If you want to look at pandas then we should just videocall Tao.” Kris commented.

“Real pandas.” Jessica implied while giggling.

“Well, we can go to the zoo.” Kris said. “And watch pandas, tigers, giraffes, lions and many more animals.”

“But I won’t see dragons.” Jessica pouted cutely.

“I’m right here, I don’t know why you want to see any more dragons.” Kris laughed while kissing her on the forehead. “Get ready. I’ll wait for you in the living room.”

“Okay.” Kris lifted Rourou and took him outside with him to the living room where he waited for Jessica to come out while playing with the energetic pup. He had actually asked Irene to come babysit Rourou so he knew that his metaphorical son will be in good hands.

“Ready~” Jessica hummed as she exited their bedroom. He turned to look at Jessica with a fond smile, she never failed to make him fall in love with her as if it was the day they first met. Her casual look didn’t diminish her idol aura but it lowered it a little bit.

He noticed that the black couple hoodies that they bought were tucked in her arms. It was one of the parts that they used to disguise themselves besides he really liked them, they described Jessica and him.

While the cute mouth masks that Jessica insisted that they purchased were in her hands.

“Wait, who’s going to take care of our baby?” Jessica worried as she picked up Rourou.

“Don’t worry I got us a babysitter.” Kris smiled as the doorbell rang. “Here she is.”

Kris made his way to the door where he was greeted by a smiling Irene.

“I’m here and I brought you guys’ breakfast.” Irene said as she shoved a bag of bagels in Kris’ hand.

“Thanks Irene.” Jessica smiled as they started to eat the bagels.

“So where is your date going to be?” Irene asked sweetly while petting Rourou who was enjoying the treatment.

“We’re going to the zoo.” Jessica smiled.

“Take pictures of penguins for me.” Irene requested.

“Will do.” Kris said.

“You’re such a great friend.” Jessica said.

“Well, think about it this way. It’s training for when I babysit your future baby.” Irene joked.

“Irene, please don’t joke that way.” Kris facepalmed.

“Well, we’re leaving.  Take care of my baby.” Jessica said.

 “Will do!” Irene chirped happily. Kris and Jessica left the apartment with smiles on their faces. They put on their hoodies and face masks while a driver was waiting for them outside.

Once they reached the zoo, Kris almost lost Jessica like 3 times since she was short and fast aside from the fact that there were a lot of things that she wanted to see. They had a lot of fun, and they saw all the animals that they liked while no one had noticed that it was him.

“Look its you.” Kris pointed at the lioness. Jessica stared at him with a glare before smiling and hugging him.

“Then you’re my lion.”

But they didn’t noticed that someone was taking pictures of them.


SOMEONE WAS CREEPING THEM!!!

I hope you guys liked it.

Hoping that one day they'll be like this.