Friends

This Love

Hey there guys! I have returned, I'm updating more frequently these days. I should get a cookie.

Hope you guys like this chapter, now proceed.


Kris bit back a yell as he scored another high score on the game that he was currently playing, he was waiting for his manager to finish settling some things with the agency before they could leave. He was going to meet up with Jessica so they could go out to dinner with some of their friends. It had been a while since they had met up with their friends so they were going to meet up and have a nice dinner with them at their favorite restaurant.

“Yifan, let’s go.” Kris’ manager said so Kris closed his game and placed his phone in his pocket, he stood up to walk behind his manager. When they got outside of the agency, there were a lot of fans waiting for Kris outside. He looked at them and smiled while waving until he was able to get in the car, once he was in his smile didn’t disappear yet it stayed there. Kris was so proud of his loyal fans.

He received a text from Jessica asking if he was already on his way since everyone was already there. He replied yes and waited for the car to reach their destination, once he reached his destination and after making sure that no crazy rabid fangirls were outside. He got out of the car and made his way into the restaurant smiling at the staff who acknowledged him as well, one of the waiters took him to the private dining room that Jessica had chosen for their get-together with their friends.

Once he opened the door, the first thing that greeted his view was the sight of Tao trying to choke Luhan while Victoria was incentivizing Tao’s behavior by saying ‘Jìxù! Jiù zhèyàng! Tā huì tíngzhǐ hūxī de dì èr xiànzài, Táozi!’ or better translated as ‘Keep going! Just like that! He'll stop breathing any second now, Taozi!, Jessica and Krystal were trying to make Victoria stop yelling encouraging words to Tao while Kevin and William were laughing their asses off and Irene was simply sipping her beer in mirth. He knew that his circle of friends wasn’t normal but that didn’t make him love them less.

“I don’t know these people. This isn’t where my girlfriend made the reservation.” Kris said loud enough for the others to hear him and drop what they were doing.

A loud irritated chorus of ‘Hey’ was heard resonating the room. He simply chuckled before telling the waiter that it was okay, he entered the room making his way towards Tao and Luhan to separate them.

“Okay. What insult did Luhan use this time, Tao?” Kris looked at Tao first completely missing the look of disbelief on Luhan’s face. Even though the media thought that there was some kind of bad blood between Tao and him, there wasn’t, Kris forgave Tao the moment he apologized. They just wanted to see the world burn.

“Yifan, he started it first!” Luhan alleged.

“He called me a giant crybaby.” Tao replied.

“Lu ge, you know that Tao doesn’t like being called that.” Kris reprimanded Luhan as if he was his child.

“But he started it. He called me shorty.” Luhan answered.

“Why are you getting mad at Tao for telling the truth?” Kris questioned.

“I hate you, Wu Yifan.” Luhan pouted before going to sit down. “Oh, Yixing couldn’t come because he got busy.”

“Ok. Both of you guys stop fighting whenever you get the chance.” Kris scolded them before making his way to Jessica who was talking to Victoria, Krystal and Irene, kissing her on the cheek.

“Hey darling.” Kris said.

“Hey oppa. What took you so long?” Jessica asked as she allowed him to sit next to him.

“My manager was busy talking to the higher reps of the agency and I had to stay in case they wanted to talk to me.” Kris replied before saying hi to other women. “Krystal, where’s Jongin?”

“I grounded him.” Krystal dryly admitted.

“Why?” Kris asked.

“He grinded to a pole at his concert. Dad was right, he is an upgraded version of Magic Mike.” Krystal pouted.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would ground him too. Jongin, why do you do these kind of things? That's why your father-in-law doesn't like you.)

“I see.” Kris nodded with a smile plastered on his face. He could only imagine Jongin pouting because he couldn't come with Krystal.

“Krystal-ah has the reigns of the relationship.” Victoria laughed as she drank her glass of beer.

“Soojung is amazing.” Irene smiled.

They were all in their own worlds talking to one another. However Jessica and Kris still found a small opportunity to be alone the two of them while the others were going crazy.

“Our friends are really crazy.” Jessica whispered into Kris’ ear.

“I know but that’s one of the reasons why we’re friends with them.” Kris answered with a small smile on his face.

“So KrisSica, when am I getting an invite to your wedding?” Kevin plopped down next to them looking at the couple with an amused face.

“Never. You’re not invited, you’re going to be banned from the ceremony.” Kris bluntly answered.

“What about me? Am I going to get invited?” William asked.

“Nope. You kissed my girlfriend so no.” Kris replied.

“It was acting!”

At the end of the evening, Kris and Jessica said goodbye to everyone once the fun was over. They were glad they had such great friends even most of the time, they were insane but friends were friends and they wouldn’t change them for anything.


I hope you liked it!!!!

Noww if you have any suggestions for the next chapter, please write it down in your comment. Please comment, suscribe and upvote if you can! See you next chapter!!!!!!!!!