Double Date

This Love

I feel disappointed in myself. I wanted to upload this chapter yesterday on the day of Jessica's awesome solo debut that brought me to tears but I couldn't because of family problems.

I am in love with 'With Love, J'. 

I know that its possibly confirmed that Tyler Kwon is Jessica's boyfriend but I don't care because Royal Ice seems ten times better in my opinion but if Jessica's happy then I'm happy.

So read on and I hope you like it.


Krystal walked in the restaurant that Jessica had told her to go to for their double date, it was a semi-formal restaurant so she didn’t dress that elegantly.

It was a celebrity only restaurant that the press had no idea it even existed which meant extreme exclusivity. There was a separate dining room with separate waiters for every customer that attended the restaurant, the workers of the restaurant signed contracts that stated that they cannot speak of the location of the restaurant nor its attendees which was a good plus for celebrities like them.

Krystal was waiting in the waiting room for her clumsy but handsome boyfriend to appear though he told her that he was right around the corner. Krystal sometimes worried for Jongin but she knew that he was a big boy and that he could take care of himself. He wasn’t an overbearing boyfriend that always needed to know where she was or who she was with or who she was working with because he understood her work, he understood whenever she said that she couldn’t make it for dinner or even snack time, she loved the fact that he loved animals as much as she did. To be honest, he had been her not so much one-sided love for so many years and it was only until now that she found out that she wasn’t the only one in love but he had told him when he was semi-drunk during one of the sunbae’s parties told her and she quotes; “Soojung-ah, I’ve liked you ever since I met you, I thought you were the prettiest girl I ever saw but you never noticed me and then you debuted so we couldn’t hang out anymore but I still like you a lot.” And then he fainted.

“Soojung-ah, I’m sorry!” She heard her boyfriend apologize as he ran towards her after entering the waiting room. “My manager didn’t want to let me come because of some saesangs but in the end he let me come but somehow the saesangs spotted me and I had to take a lot of turns to make it here.”

His usually tamed hair was messed up, his breathing was labored as he stood at his full height trying to get a clear breath. She giggled softly at his appearance that was completely disheveled and she reached up to flatten his hair that looked like a crow’s nest.

“I’m not mad, Jongin-ah. But I think that unnie and oppa have been waiting a while for us.” Krystal said as she finished fixing his hair back to what she hoped was its original look.

“Ah, then let’s go. We wouldn’t want them to think that we’re fashionably late and then they’ll never want to double date us again.” Jongin said as he linked their fingers together before walking towards the door that would lead to their personal room with the other couple. “Besides who is Jessica noona’s boyfriend? You never mentioned who it was.”

“I didn’t? That’s weird, I thought I did.” Krystal replied as she tried to remember. “Do you want to know now?"

“No, it’s okay. I’ll know when I see who it is.” Jongin reassured her as he looked at her almost adoringly. Krystal would never say it to Jongin but she loved the way that he looked at her; he looked at her like if they were at the altar saying their vows and ‘I do’s to each other. She wanted to be looked at this way for the rest of her life and she wanted it to be him.

She simply smiled at him but then she leaned into his side to kiss his cheek as they followed the staff that was taking them to their personal dining room. The staff stopped in front of a door that had the number ‘45’ engraved in gold, the staff opened the door for them to enter before closing it once the two of them entered the room.

Jongin was impressed by the room's design. Jongin looked forward to see his noona’s boyfriend but was shocked to see that his noona’s boyfriend no other than the former EXO-M leader; Kris.

Krystal followed his line of sight to see Jessica and Kris being sappy with one another.

“Those two are way too gross for my taste. Oh oppa, I forgot to tell you that Yifan oppa is unnie’s boyfriend.” Krystal said once she saw that Jongin was shocked.

“I see.” Jongin replied, sort of shocked.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. If I had told you earlier then you would’ve prepared better for this.” Krystal said as she looked up at him worried.

“No, it’s okay. You’ve had a lot of work these days, it’s understandable. I’m just shocked but I’m okay. I promise Soojung-ah.” Jongin answered as he took her hand in his -which was a perfect fit- and kissed it softly.

“Stop being sappy. I have to deal a lot with those two being sappy all night, they forget I’m there sometimes.” Krystal moped. “Unnie, stop making out with Yifan oppa for the night. We’re here to eat not kiss.”

Krystal announced loudly that made Jessica and Kris –who were not making out but they were whispering sweet words into each other’s ears- separate from each other.

“We weren’t making out!” Jessica whined as she slumped on the table. However Kris was silent as he looked at Jongin who looked uncomfortable there, he stood from his chair and walked towards Jongin who looked nervous and hugged him so suddenly that Jongin had to do a double take to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

“I missed you, Jongin.” Kai smiled softly as he hugged Kris back with the same strength that Kris was hugging him with. Jongin never felt resentful towards Kris after what happened, he knew that Kris was sick when he left EXO so that’s why he never hated him. He admired him for the strength that he had to leave the group even though he knew that he wanted to stay.

“It’s okay hyung. Just don’t lose contact with me again.” Jongin replied with a soft smile.

“I couldn’t even if I tried.” Kris answered.

“Why do you say that?” Jongin asked confused as they separated from their bromance hug.

“Because of the princesses over there.” Kris said as he gestured towards Jessica and Krystal who were talking to each other.

“Oh yeah. Then we get to hang out more, hyung.” Jongin smiled widely at the realization.

“Yeah, we can catch up. Now let’s go eat. I’m starving.” And with that they both went to sit down with their respective girlfriends to eat dinner.

After having a very appetizing dinner that made both Krystal and Jongin understand why Jessica and Kris liked eating aside from the privacy, they went to talk at Jessica and Kris’ shared apartment. And they decided to play some board games (but not Pictionary, because Krystal and Jongin wanted their eyes to be safe from Krissica’s terrible drawing skills) Jongin really liked the apartment's style but he knew that it was due to both Jessica and Kris' fashion sense.

“You can do it Jongin. Don’t drop it.” Krystal nagged next to Jongin who was pulling out a Jenga block from the stack that they had made.

“Drop it.” Kris said from beside Jessica who was staring intently at the stack of Jenga blocks.

Because of peer pressure, Jongin ended up dropping the Jenga stack making Krissica the winners. Krystal facepalmed as she leaned into Jongin’s side to whine about him dropping the stack while Jessica celebrated. As the guys stored the blocks back in the box, Jessica looked for another game to play.

“How about we play Monopoly?” Jessica suggested.

“I want the cat.” Krystal spoke up suddenly.

“But I want the cat too.” Jessica answered.

“I called dibs first.” Krystal replied. “So I get the cat.”

At this point the guys were muffling their laughter as they witnessed it firsthand and were both surprised to see the discussion between the two.

“Fine.” Jessica said as she sat down to set up the Monopoly board.

A few minutes passed as they played in total silence, something that didn’t bother them much.  Until Krystal spoke up.

“So when are you two getting married?” Those words made both Kris and Jessica stop to turn to look at Krystal who nonchalantly looked at them.

“You guys are so sappy with each other, you’re living together, you’ve already met his mom and he’s met mom and dad, you have a puppy together. I’m pretty sure that you guys are getting ready for marriage and you’re not telling me.” Krystal explained with a sweet smile. “Besides you guys already know everything about each other and you’ve known each other for like almost 8 years by now.”

“And if you guys are getting married then I expect nieces and nephews in like a year after you guys get married. I want my adorable Chinese-Korean/American-Canadian nieces and nephews to visit me often.” Krystal stated.

Kris was blushing a bright red as he tried to not look as uncomfortable as he felt but he still held onto Jessica’s hand. Jessica didn't being annoyed by Krystal like that so she decided to get her revenge.

“Well then, I don’t want any nieces or nephews before marriage, Krys.” Jessica suddenly replied. Jongin who was playing with Rourou suddenly stopped and started blushing like a little schoolgirl and looking anywhere but in their direction.

“Unnie~” Krystal whined. “Don’t say those kind of things.”

Let’s just say the guys felt a bit uncomfortable after that but Jessica and Krystal kept annoying each other with that.


So did you guys like it? This is the kind of idea that I have for like what the JungSis would be like with each other when they have boyfriends.

So I hope that you guys liked it. If you haven't heard Jessica's mini album 'With Love, J' then hear it you might cry but its worth it. And lets all hope that Kris will congratulate her on Weibo, that would make my day.

So please comment and leave nice feedback for me to use. Please comment on any ideas that you might have for the next chapter, I might make one based on her solo debut.

Annyeong~