Remember

This Love

Hey guys I'm back, sorry I didn't update these past days but I've been so busy that I only got to write this tiny chapter today.

I'm in love with BLACKPINK, EXO's new single Lotto (Like could you guys imagine how much more ier it would be if Kris was in it?) and a lot of more things that I don't remember right now. 

Forgive me if you don't like the tiny fragment of the chapter. I really wanted to upload today and I ended up with this tiny adorable chapter.

Go on to the chapter.


Jessica threw herself down on her bed as she came home from a day filled with work and business meetings, she heard the tiny yapping of Rourou wanting to  get onto the bed with her but she didn’t oblige, she was too tired to get up. Her age was catching up to her (Author's Note: Jessi, you're 27 years old). She didn’t even move as she heard the front door open and the deep voice of her boyfriend asking if she was home, she heard the bedroom door creak before Kris laid down next to her with Rourou in his arms.

“Rough day, Jess?” Kris questioned as he turned to look at her with a concerned look on his face.

“It wasn’t rough but it was just too overbearing.” Jessica replied with a sigh.

“Do you want me to know?” Jessica smiled at his question. He was so considerate towards her.

“Well, I had a meeting with the board regarding the next release of the fall collection but we waited for like 2 hours for some lady who wouldn’t show up and then I had to go to the factory and some guy ruined the orders for the upcoming month. Ugh, help me forget this horrible day!” Jessica whined as she leaned into Kris’ broad chest.

“Do you remember the day we first met?” Jessica looked up at Kris for a second before lowering her head back onto his chest.

“How could I forget? Some really tall and intimidating guy thought a coffee dispenser was a soda machine.” Jessica snorted.

“Hey.” Kris laughed. But Jessica wasn't paying any more attention opting instead to remember the day she met her giant.


Jessica had walked out of the practice room, it was early in the morning but their manager had wanted for them to polish their dancing for their upcoming stage. She needed her intake of coffee, she had discovered that coffee was her new favorite addiction when dealing with her idol life. She made her way to the coffee dispenser that was near the practice room already feeling the coffee slightly burning her tongue but halted in her steps when she saw a really tall guy in front of the coffee dispenser.

Being a small person, she was obviously intimidated by someone with the height and possible strength to kill so she silently shuffled behind the guy waiting for her turn. But the guy never moved so she started getting irritated, when she was about to yell at the guy to move he suddenly turned around scaring her but he also seemed to be scared. The guy was also very handsome in her opinion.

“Can….. you…. Help? Soda…..  doesn’t come out…” The tall guy muttered in broken Korean. Jessica realized the guy was most likely a foreigner and thought that the coffee dispenser was the same thing as the soda machine. She was going to take her chances and talk to him in English.

“Well, I think that the reason why the soda isn’t coming out is because that’s a coffee dispenser and you’re putting the money through the wrong place.” Jessica replied with her ‘Ice Princess’ face. Internally she was laughing at the look the guy had when he finished analyzing her words.

“So where’s the soda machine?” Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and started laughing her brains out. The poor guy looked completely offended that she started laughing at him but in her defense; it was funny that the guy after finding out that he had been in front of the coffee dispenser all this time wanted to know all of a sudden where the soda machine.

“I’m so sorry but you’re funny.” Jessica apologized before composing herself. “I’m Jessica Jung, and you?”

“Kevin Wu.” The tall guy said.

“Okay, follow me giant named Kevin. I’ll show you what a soda machine looks like and how to use it.” Jessica smiled at Kris leading him towards the actual soda machine. She failed to see the blush sprouting on his face.

After that, they became friends. Whenever she was free from promotions, she would help him with his Korean and they would simply talk about random things. Usually Amber and Henry (when he was free) would tease Kris about spending time with Jessica saying that he should confess his love for her.


“I still can’t believe it took us so long to realize we liked each other.” Jessica hummed getting up from her position on the bed.

“Well, I knew I liked you for a while but never told you because of the fact that you were a Girls’ Generation member and then I became an EXO member; I was ready to leave my love for you as the first unknown love.” Kris admitted getting up from the bed, Rourou asleep in his hands.

Jessica smiled. “I love you too, you idiot. Now let’s go eat, I’m starving.”

Kris simply laughed at his girlfriend’s sudden change of mind.


I have no idea what I wrote. Hope you all liked it, I know it was small but please give it a  chance.

I'm mostly likely going to make the next chapter in which they go out in public for a date.

If you guys have any suggestions, then please place them in your comments.

Until next update. Bye~