Album

This Love

HIIIIIII GUYSSSS!!!!

I'm so sorry I've been absent these days, One: I had exam week and my grades are either plummeting or rising, Two: I had a tiny writer's block. This chapter ended up small because of that and it might be cheesy and not so good but I hope that you like it.

          


Jessica smiled as she read all the support messages her fans had left on her Instagram, she had already checked the ones of her Weibo and they almost made her cry with all of the sweet words and compliments that they gave her. Though she did encounter a few hate messages but they were mostly drowned out by the good messages. She had expected that she was going to get support but she hadn’t expected so many people to support her.

“You must be in a good mood to be wearing the smile that you have when you talk to Krystal.” She heard Kris say from behind her before sitting down next to her giving her the bottle of sparkling water she had asked him to bring. After her V-Live transmission for the countdown of when the album would be released, she had to come back to China where she instantly came home after her schedule was over to see that Kris was there.

“I’m reading all the messages that my fans have left me.” Jessica said as she took a sip of the water given to her. “I was smiling because they’ve left me such sweet messages.”

“Why wouldn’t they leave you sweet messages? You are an angel and they know it.” Kris replied as he hugged Jessica and kissed her temple softly before kissing her lips. “I’m so damn proud of you.”

“Now you know how I feel when your movies do well.” Jessica answered with a sweet smile.

“I feel this way every time you accomplish something amazing. But today I feel extra proud of you.” Kris argued as he kissed her again softly. “I’m going to have to buy your album though since you didn’t let me hear any of the tracks.”

“I wanted to do it on my own.” Jessica laughed at Kris’ accusing tone.

“Then why did you have a bunch of producers and Krystal with you but not me?” Kris questioned as he looked at Jessica.

“Do you seriously want to do this?” Jessica asked as she stifled a giggle.

“Nope.” Kris smiled as he looked at her. “I’m just teasing you. I’m hoping that you’ll knock my socks off when I hear it.”

“I guarantee you that my album will knock your socks off.” Jessica pointed her finger at him.

“That’s rude, you know.” Kris teased as he grabbed her finger to put it down.

“Oppa!” Jessica whined.

“I feel weird that you call me that when I’m younger than you.” Kris commented with a goofy smile.

“Don’t say that.” Jessica answered embarrassed as she covered her face with her hands.

“It’s okay, I like noonas.” Kris joked as he hugged Jessica and nuzzled her neck.

“Shut up!” Jessica cried as she blushed profusely. “Great, I’m a tomato thanks you.”

“You’re the noona that I love the most of all.” Kris kept teasing her.

“Stop it! You’re making me feel old.” Jessica cried as she giggled.

“You’re not old. You’re really young, awesome, fabulous, and stylish, a good vocalist, an amazing person with a heart of gold, and the most important thing of them all; you’re my girlfriend.” Kris stated as he peppered kisses all over Jessica’s face.

“You’re so damn cheesy.” Jessica said as she kissed him back. “I wish I could stay here with you forever but I have a duty to my fans so I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. As long as you say that you miss me and love me and I wish I was there with you, I forgive you.” Kris answered before getting up. “I’ll have to go back to France too so I can finish the filming.”

“I see. Well, you text me when you get there.” Jessica smiled as they both agreed to do what they usually did when they had to be apart.

They both smiled at one another before whispering sweet nothings to each other until they fell asleep together with Rourou trying to sleep with them.


I know it .

I hope you actually liked and I would like that in your comments you guys give me some suggestions for future chapters or an idea. 

Tiny question: Krissica in a movie together would be beautiful right? Just as beautiful as their unborn Korean-Chinese/American-Canadian babies.

See you guys next time, please review or suscribe or upvote~