Parents

This Love

HEY GUYS!!!! HOW ARE ALL MY KRISSICA SHIPPERS DOING?

Well, here is the newest chapter to this adorable story of mine that i one day hope it gets featured.

^A girl can dream^ Well, keep on reading!


Jessica held back a laugh as she heard Jongin complain to Kris and her, the “torture” that he went through when Krystal introduced him to their parents. She looked from the corner of her eye at Kris who only nodded his head in understanding. Her parents didn’t always love him.

“He called me an upgraded version of Magic Mike that could sing!” Jongin whined as he slumped back into the couch then turning to Krystal’s direction.

         

(LE RANDOM AUTHOR'S NOTE: You wonder why, Jongin. You wonder why.)

Jessica and Kris couldn’t hold it in any longer so they burst out laughing because it was true. Jongin has his stripping moments when he’s Kai from EXO. “Why does your dad hate me?”

“He doesn’t hate you. Since you’re my first formal boyfriend that I’ve ever taken home, he needs to judge you well.” Krystal started comforting Jongin which took Jessica back to the first time she introduced Kris to her parents.


“Do we have to do this?” Kris questioned as they walked through the gates of the house where Jessica’s parents were temporarily staying.  Kris wasn’t very eager to meet her parents but since Jessica met his mom already so it had to be fair besides they had been dating for 6 months and that was longer than either of their previous relationships so meeting each other’s parents was important.

“Yes. They’ve been wanting to meet you for a while now, Kris. I can’t keep avoiding it. Besides I met your mom already so it´s only fair.” Jessica replied as she opened the house’s door with a key. “Mom, dad? I’m here.”

“They’re not here, let’s go back home.” Kris said as no one answered for a while.

“Jess, we’re in the kitchen!” A woman’s voice yelled and Kris groaned inwardly. The things he did for love.

“Let’s go!” Jessica chirped with a smile on her face as she grabbed Kris’ hand and dragged him towards the kitchen. Once they entered, they saw a man and a woman both cooking in front of the stove.

“Eomma, appa!” Jessica let go of his hand in favor of hugging her parents. Once they turned around, he got a better look at them and apparently at the end of the day he was still taller than her parents. That was something in his favor but of course in his opinion.

“Jessica! Sooyeon!” Both her parents exclaimed as they hugged back. “It’s been a while, darling.”

“Well, I’ve been busy with everything. You know, the company and the designs.” Jessica replied as the hug loosened.

“I’m so proud of you, my little designer.” Jessica’s mom said as she pinched Jessica’s cheek before looking at Kris’ direction. “And who’s this, Jessie?”

“Eomma, this is my boyfriend Kris Wu.” Jessica introduced Kris. Kris could see where Jessica and Krystal got their grace and beauty from, their mother was a fragile-looking woman like Jessica. She was like an older version of Jessica, hands down.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jung.” Kris said as he shook Jessica’s mom’s hand with a smile.

“He’s very handsome.” Jessica’s mom commented to Jessica, Kris could feel his face heating up at the comment provided by Jessica’s mom. “The pleasure is also mine, Kris. I’ve seen a few of your old music videos, I´ve heard that you´re very talented.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Jung.” Kris replied with a bow.

“Don’t thank me and call me imo, I feel way too old when you call me Mrs. Jung.” Jessica’s mom complained. Kris noticed how Jessica rolled her eyes before smiling at him.

“Okay imo.” Kris said causing Jessica’s mom to burst out smiling before she turned towards her husband.

“Honey, he’s so modest.” She cooed while her husband stayed silent.

“I would like to talk to him for a while, is it okay Yeonnie?” Jessica’s dad turned around while talking to Jessica. And Kris that’s where the Jung sisters got their RBF faces from, Mr. Jung seemed like a very serious man and Kris could already see the hatred in his eyes even though he hasn’t done anything yet.

“Sure daddy.” Jessica answered. Her father made his way to the garden while Jessica pushed him so he could follow her father.  Once they were both outside, they were in silence for like 3 minutes. Those were a long 3 minutes for Kris since the silence was an unnerving one.

“I don’t like you, Tris.” Jessica’s dad said suddenly. Kris felt the urge to correct his name but said nothing out of fear. “You know that, right?”

“I do sir.” Kris nodded.

“It’s nothing personal but you don’t seem right for my Yeonnie.”  He kept going. “Your height must intimidate her, your eternal angry bird face, your eyebrows, and your weird obsessions.”

“I’m afraid I can’t change those things about me, sir.” Kris muttered. “But I know that-“

“I’m not finished, Tris.” Jessica’s dad interrupted him while looking at him with his stern face. “You just don’t seem like the right kind of guy for my daughter. My daughter has been through a lot of pain these last couple of months, she’s suffered a lot but I do know that you’ve been helping her through that pain. First as a friend and now as a lover.”

“So I just want to say that I’ll try to accept you even if it irritates me to no end.” Jessica’s dad said.

“Really? Thank you sir. I’ll do my best to make Jessica the happiest girl on-“ Kris finally breathed in relief before being interrupted once more.

“I’m not done. And also, I’m accepting you is because I don’t like the boy that my Soojung wants to date. I think you know him, I think his name is Kyle.” Jessica’s dad continued. Kris tried thinking of someone named Kyle but then he realized that he was talking about Kai.

“May I ask why you don’t like Kyle, Mr. Jung?” Kris asked.

“He’s a stripper, that’s why.” Jessica’s dad replied

And that was how Kris started to get onto Jessica’s dad’s good side but it wasn’t until they had the same preferences in sports did they finally get along: basketball. And Jessica’s dad would call him just to ask about his opinion regarding certain American basketball players and they would talk about it for a while, irritating Jessica.


“Don’t worry, Jongin.” Kris rubbed Jongin’s back in comfort. “He’ll warm up to you soon.”

“What did you do so he could warm up to you easily, hyung?” Jongin looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

“Well, I like basketball and he likes it so that’s how.”

“He’s never warming up to me.”


YAY  TO UPDATING RECENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that you guys like this story. Please comment or review, suscribe and upvote if you can.

If you got any suggestions for another chapter, please tell me so I can write it down!

Me after I write a good chapter.