7...

Of Truth and Love

It was Friday again and the coffee shop was full. Chahye still had an hour to go before she has to run down to the studio and work herself out even more. They were done with the choreography for "Pour Up" and has started with "Put My Hands On You". Eunji told her they would try to work on a choreography for "I'm Not Sorry" and that stressed Chahye even more.

She was just bringing a tray back to the counter when the chimes at the door sounded telling everyone that someone entered their small cafe. "Welcome," every one of the staff greeted.

"Welcome!" greeted Chahye as she turned to look at door. She was closest to it and had to put on her brightest smile, a smile that soon faded away. "Byul," she said gawking at the sight of her friends. "Jukyung oppa, Hanhae oppa, Taekwon oppa."

"Yo!" smiled Taekwon.
"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.
"What do you think? We're here to order some drinks," said Hanhae walking to the counter.
"Where's Siyoung oppa?" asked Chahye as she walked over to the counter.
"Siyoung is busy with his mixtape. He's been locking himself in his new apartment," said Jukyung looking at the menu posted on the wall.
"I think I like the caramel mocha frappe," said Byul.
"How have you been, Chahye?" asked Taekwon leaning on the counter, closer to her.
"I've been good," she answered.
"Are you free after your shift today?" Taekwon asked again, smiling at her.
"Yah Taekwon," called Jukyung. "Don't flirt too much. Jiho isn't here," he teased.
"I'm not flirting," said Taekwon.
"So... Are you free today?" asked Hanhae.
"I'm sorry. I'm not. I have work later," answered Chahye.
"Work?!" said Jukyung.
"I've been doing back up dancing for someone," she answered.
"For who? I never knew about that," said Hanhae.
"Just some artist out there," Chahye answered hesitantly, not looking at any of them.
"Does Jiho know about this?" asked Hanhae.
"Uhm... Actually," started Chahye.
"He doesn't, does he?" said Byul.
The manager whistled at Chahye as she raised an eyebrow. She was reminding her of work. Chahye looked back at her friends and sighed. "He doesn't. Now, can I get your orders?" she said.

Chahye took their orders and passed them to the baristas. The four rappers sat on a nearby table and watched Chahye as she took more orders from the other customers that came.

"Who do you think it is?" said Hanhae.
"Huh?" said Taekwon.
"Who do you think she's dancing for," repeated Hanhae.
"As long as it's good dancing and not some stuff, I'm good," said Taekwon.
"Chahye will never do that," said Byul.
"I'm just saying," said Taekwon.
"Why don't we wait for her shift to end then walk her to the studio?" offered Jukyung.
"Cool. I don't have anything to do anyway," said Hanhae.
"You always don't do anything," teased Byul.

Their orders came and the four stayed until Chahye's shift ended. Although she opposed of them doing so, they insisted and she wasn't able to do anything anymore. There was always no use fighting over anything with Do'mains. She always lost.

"Aren't you going to have dinner first or anything?" asked Byul.
"Rehearsal starts at 6pm guys. And it's already 5:30. I don't have time anymore," she answered.
"No wonder you're getting skinnier," said Hanhae lifting her arm by her wrist.
"I'm fine. Don't worry," said Chahye pulling her arm back.
"Hey. We're just worried about you," said Hanhae.
"I'm fine guys. I promise," reassured Chahye. "Once I'm free, let's go eat somewhere. I'll show you I still have the greatest appetite you'll ever see," she said pumping her fists.
"You're treat?!" said Taekwon.
"Uhm. No," she answered. "I don't have that much money to treat your gluttonous stomachs. Let Hanhae oppa do that!"
"Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" cheered Jukyung doing a high-five with Byul.
"Huh?! Why me?!" said Hanhae pointing at himself.
"You're the one with a new music video and upcoming shows. Not us," smiled Taekwon.

They continued to talk and walk together until they reached the building Chahye was supposed to rehearse at. "I gotta go guys. Call you some time. Bye!" she said waving at them and running inside, eventually catching the elevator open and stepping inside.

The boys watched until they were sure she was out of sigt. All four of them looked up with mouths wide open.

"Isn't this where Joombas' studios are at?" said Hanhae.
"Does this mean Chahye is dancing for Dean?" asked Byul still looking up.
"Damn," said Jukyung.
"Shouldn't we tell Jiho about this?" asked Taekwon.