60..

Of Truth and Love

Dean switched the lights on in his living area. Chahye already removed the black pumps she wore and left them at the door. With her bag and jacket in her hands, she walked into the living area, just right behind Dean.

It was a big room divided into the living area and kitchen area. The walls were painted white with black and gray accents. He had a wide LCD television mounted on his wall, a shelf under it where the signal unit was, a console, stereo and speakers. He had two long, black leather couches facing the television put against each other to form an "L", and a glass coffee table. There were magazines under it, one open on the table showing a beach resort. There was a book shelf on the adjacent wall, also painted black.

The kitchen area was tidy. There was no table. Only a counter the stretched from the sink, two stools on either side. From the door, there was a hall that had 2 doors against it.

"Make yourself comfortable. I hope it's all right with you," said Dean as he stretched his arm towards the couch.
"You're apartment looks cool. Do you live alone?" asked Chahye as she put his bag down next to the coffee table.
"I've lived alone since I came back from America," smiled Dean as he removed his jacket leaving him in a loose black shirt that showed the outline of his torso.
Chahye saw it and gulped, imagining what he would look like . "Aaah. Just the right design and space for a bachelor like you. Congratulations," she said sincerely, trying to erase her visions of him.
"Yeah... But it sometimes to live alone," said Dean walking over to the kitchen area.
"I know," said Chahye under her breath, hugging herself with her arms.
"Is the temperature all right? I have an air conditioning unit," he said when he saw her hug herself.
"Oh. No. I'm fine. The temp's good," she said.
"Then why don't you sit down? Want something to drink?" he asked as he opened his fridge
"If you have beer or Cass or water or whatever. I'm good," she said sitting on the couch, feeling uneasy.
"How about champagne? It's apple," said Dean as he got his bottle out.
"That sounds amazing," smiled Chahye as she looked back at him.

Dean took two glasses out and poured the bottle's contents into it. Chahye stood up from the sofa and walked over to the counter, watching him. He was starting to get uneasy and her standing just across him wasn't at all good. He died to her. The drive back home was already frustrating seeing her sit there in such an outfit. And right now was no exception. He still managed to smile at her and give her one of the glasses.

"Waaah! This is the fifth drink I had tonight," said Chahye, enjoying her drink.
"I only had two. You drink too hard," smiled Dean walking over to her.
"I just enjoy it. I never drink alone or when I have problems like other people. I just drink with friends. It's more fun that way," explained Chahye putting her glass down to smile at him.
"It's more fun with me though," said Dean as he reached for her waist and pulled her close.

He took one last gulp from his drink then put it down on the counter. Chahye's hands reached for his chest then started tapping her fingers on it up to his shoulders. She raised her eyes at him and they both closed them as Dean leaned in for a kiss. They both have been waiting for this moment, being able to kiss each other with no limit, no one watching them. The taste of the champagne lingered in each other's lips and it made it even more delicious as they started fighting for dominance, slipping their tongues into their mouths. Good. Delicious. Sweet.

Dean held her waist and pulled away. "Want your reward already, Jin Chahye?" he smiled playfully. She held onto his neck tighter as he lifted her from the floor and into his arms, carrying her to the couch. Chahye stole this moment to kiss him again, missing the sweetness of his lips.

Her back soon came in contact with the couch, his arms on both side of hers, their lips still doing wonders to each other. She soon felt his hand on her waist again, running his fingers against her sensitive skin upwards to the hem of her crop top and soon into it, making contact with her bra.

"Hmmm... Dean..." she hummed as she pushed him away.
"Don't you like that?" he asked but she only answered back with her lips bit. "You should know that you teased me too much at the club. I'm just returning the favor," he smirked.

Chahye pushed him away and got up from the sofa only to kneel on it and reach Dean for a new fit between lips, this time harder, deeper, more passionately. Dean reached for her top once more and pulled it upwards, removing it, throwing it somewhere. Chahye started to moan as he went down from her lips to her neck, giving the same amount of kisses.

"Dean... Not too high... Please," she said when he started just below her chin.
He smiled against her skin. "I haven't even got payback when you left me a hickey here," he said her skin under her ear. That earned him a moan and continued with marking her.

She's finally his, he thought as he did his magic, marking her down onto her shoulders. He was about to pull the straps of her bra down when she pushed him. "My turn," she said breathily as she leaned her lips into his own neck. It sent too much shivers down to his spine. This was her favorite part of his body, she said. Normally, from the other girls he's slept with, he wouldn't get with this, but Chahye knew how to work it. The way she , and kissed was just right. Not too bad for a first-timer since he already felt his get harder than earlier in the club. He had to feel her.

As she left marks on his neck, Dean already reached for her bra and unclasped it. She felt the shiver as the cool air wrapped her s and pulled back, Dean taking the piece of clothing off. He stared at her mounds and immediately felt throb. Chahye pushed her hair back and didn't even show the slightest embarrassment. Instead, she reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. Dean raised his hands and she threw it away, once again crashing their lips together, their bare bodies touching. Dean roamed his hands up to the sides of her s while Chahye stood up. She pushed him to the sofa and made him sit down, straddling him as she sat on his lap.

"Just like the first time," smiled Chahye as she kissed his forehead.
"Are you even sure about this, Chahye?" he asked with worry as he looked straight into her eyes.
"Just... Just do it for this good girl," she said hesitantly, leaning towards him that her s touched his lips.

Dean didn't hold back and started her left with his tongue as his hand played with her right. "Oh my...god..." she moaned as he started on her mound, the other receiving the same pleasure from his hand. He soon moved to the other and did the same. He was doing it playfully to and he was doing a good job as she started to look for support on the couch. All the while, Chahye could feel his stick out from inside his pants into her own clothed member. It took her everything in her to stay still and not move, making them grind into each other. But every flicker of his tongue on her was enough to take her to the edge.

"Dean...." she moaned just as he started to trace circles on the underskin of her mounds.
"Grind, good girl," he said against her skin, feeling how stiff her legs have been.

And she did.

Their members grinded along each other under all the cloth keeping them apart. She's so good at this, he thought as he felt getting even harder begging for release. He died to know how wet Chahye was for him. He released her s and pulled her face down to kiss her, her hands finding its way into his hair. He trailed his hands down to her waist and played with the ends of her pants resting just above her hips. He slid both of his hands to her back and squeezed the top of her getting a hold of her silky underwear, the same material as her bra. He moved his hands under her pants to the front, his fingers grazing to the top of her .

"Aaahhhhh," she moaned when she felt the elastic hit her skin when Dean released it. She stared him down, watching as his fingers found their way to her pants' buttons.
"Let's see if my good girl really wants me," he said looking straight back at her, his fingers sliding the zipper down, revealing her underwear. They were just looking at each other, his hands travelling down into her , sliding his finger against the cloth finally feeling her wetness against it. Her eyes closed as he pressed into her folds, lightly, her fists pressing against his shoulders. Her moans were quiet and soft and he loved it. He continued tracing circles into her over her and it amazed him how much she moaned and panted with just his touch. He decided to more and stopped. "Why don't we get you out of those pants and start cleaning your , eh?" he whispered in her ear.

Chahye just smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and felt his hands on either side of her hips, pulling her pants down. But suddenly, Dean got up, carrying her with him. He walked over to the second door down the hall. Chahye reached for the knob and turned it open.

It was his room. It was also painted in white. His closet was painted black. In the middle of the room was a queen-sized bed on an enormous carpet, too big for just one guy.

He walked towards his bed and dropped Chahye down onto it. She shifted herself and now knelt in front of Dean, reaching for his chest, leaving soft kisses on his skin. Her lips found his s and flicked her tongue the same way he did to her. Dean chuckled and pushed her head into him more, telling her to go on. She was finally touching his body and she couldn't get any more happier than this.

Her hands roamed his lean and toned body, reaching his pants. She wanted to reach down and be able to touch his knees exposed through his ripped jeans but the foot of the bed was keeping her from it. She continued to and on his chest but her hands reached down to his belt and began to unclasp it. She was successful and pulled back as she fumbled through the button on his pants.

"... This is taking too long," groaned Chahye.
Dean chuckled as he saw her frustration. He took her chin and made her look up. "A good girl waits, Chahye," he said, taking her hands off of his hips then pushing her back into the bed.

Chahye leaned back up on her shoulders and gasped when Dean held onto her pants and pulled it down her legs. He caught her eyes and made sure she saw him playfully smirking at the sight of her almost body. Chahye pulled her feet back just as Dean threw her pants away. Even with her slight boldness earlier, she felt a slight shudder and embarrasment as she lied almost in front of him. Dean took his pants off and left him in his boxers, a sight she could only behold, his crotch already showing through. He crawled into the bed and smiled some more when he saw how Chahye crawled back until she hit the headboard, her left arm trying to cover s.

"Suddenly turned shy, Chahye?" he asked putting a hand on her ankle.
"I... I just..." she tried to say, containing her moans as he stared her down, the darkness looming over his eyes, his hands moving from her ankle up to her knees. She was already feeling so wet but she had to keep it in.
Dean put his hand through her thighs and she willingly opened them for him, his lips finding its way to her shoulders. "You can still make me stop," he said reaching for her underwear, leaving circles on her skin.
Chahye reached for his face and swallowed all of her fear. "Don't...." she said locking lips with him.

And it started. The fight for dominance.

Chahye's heart pumped faster as Dean skillfully touched her everywhere. Dean moved his tongue better as he heard her moan under his touch. Though hesitant, Chahye still opened her legs as Dean lowered his hands in between her thighs. Just his touch made her feel high already. Soon enough, his fingers made their way into the last piece of clothing on her body, leaving her in moans, his slender fingers rubbing against her in circles. "Oh my god," she gasped holding onto his neck as he pushed a finger into her folds. She felt him smile against her neck before feeling his tongue on her again.

As sinful as it may have appeared, Chahye started bucking her hips to meet his fingers' s into her, Dean adding another into her. "Kwon Hyuk... Uuunnnngggg..." she moaned as she felt a third finger inside her. She knew she was close, and Dean knew as well. He lifted himself up, his fingers still inside her, feeling the strain as her walls were starting to clench tighter. With his other hand, he pulled her down to her ankles and knelt in between her legs. He leaned down and dived into her , her just as he her. "Oh ... Kwon Hyuk!" she squealed just as another added pleasure ran through her body, his fingers and tongue doing wonders on her. "Ami... I'm close... Aah," she moaned wanting to buck her hips, but Dean's hand on her belly made her stop. A few more s and she felt her walls shudder, clenching tighther into his fingers, feeling her juices come out into his hand and chin. Her hands found their way to his hair and violently pulled on them as she rode her first for that night, but Dean kept on ing inside until she was totally done and relaxed.

"Oh my god... That....felt so good," moaned Chahye as his fingers exited her hole. With the rest of her strength, she leaned on her elbows to look at him and the next scene gave her another fit of arousal.

Dean pulled his boxers down and his bravely saluted to her, tall and hard, his precum dripping from its tip. He put his hand on it and started rubbing himself, the same hand where her came bursting out to. He groaned in delight and Chahye had to gulp as she stared at her lust-stricken boyfriend, slowly bucking his hips.

"Oh my god, Dean.... You look so ing y right now," she said sitting up and grabbing his cheeks, attacking his lips with sloppy kisses.
"Come here," he groaned as he pulled her body closer to his, both of them kneeling. He grabbed her and made sure their es rubbed against each other as they kissed.
"Aaaahhhh..." she moaned when she finally felt his against her, its tip grazing through her entrance.
", Chahye. I need you now," said Dean as he felt himself getting even harder. He wasn't inside her yet but just the thought of her against him was enough for an instant .

He pushed her back into the bed and took both of her hands and placed them above her head, him above her in between her legs. "Be a good girl, Chahye and open your legs wider," he said feeling frustrated that he couldn't just slam into her already.

She did as she was told and was breathing deeply, her chest coming up and down. If only he could do both, her, hold her and attack her s all at the same time. He bent his hips lower until his rested near her entrance. The mere contact sent Dean to his high, groaning so loudly. She started squirming under him and he noticed how she tried to hide her face.

"Is something wrong, Chahye? Why don't you look at me?" he asked playfully as he reached down to kiss her arm, down to her shoulder. But she didn't answer.

Dean released her hands and took her cheeks in his, making her look ar him. "Hey... Hey..." he said worriedly. "Are you all right? Relax, Chahye..."
Her breathing was becoming unnatural. She didn't know if it was because she was nervous, excited or scared. And it felt as though she couldn't stop. "Dean... I... " she tried to say as she held both of his arms.
"Breathe, Chahye... I want you to relax..." he said, forcing himself to not push his in yet. She wasn't ready.
"I... I'm... I'm trying," she said, putting a hand above her chest. What was she feeling?!

Dean leaned down and kissed her forehead as softly as he could. He went down to the bridge of her nose, her lips, her cheek, her chin, her jaw. His hands started roaming around her legs, to her hips, her waist, her belly, her s, just until he was sure she was relaxed. She raised her arms and locked his neck in an embrace, leaving a kiss on his cheek then to his jaw. She was already relaxed and Dean took the chance to grab her wrists and place them above her head again. This time, they dare not take their eyes off of each other, the darkness from lust was gone and all Dean could see were her brown eyes glistening as the moonlight from outside spread across the room. Chahye saw it in his eyes as well, this time, full of love and care. He just didn't need her in bed right now. He wanted her to feel loved and cared for and it melted her heart. She has never seen these eyes from above her bed.

"We can always just stop right here if you don't want to do it, Chahye," said Dean, preparing himself to in the bathroom if she ever says no.
"No, Dean..." she said calmly. "I... I want you, too..."

Slowly, he pushed his tip inside and Chahye screamed, all the while trying to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to close them, fearing this was all just a dream, fearing her nightmares were just haunting her. Dean pushed his full self inside slowly and kept eye contact with her. He knew she was hurting as her eyes became wet. He rested while his was fully inside, releasing her wrists and crashing into her chest, locking her in a tight embrace as her arms tangled themselves around him, too. They were taking in the moment, they were one and it felt good.

"I think I have to go out and put a on," said Dean as he pushed his torso up.
"No..." refused Chahye. "This is fine," she smiled, running her hands along his chest. "So this is how it feels like with you. I don't remember what exactly happened the first time."
"Me neither. All I know was that I enjoyed it," smirked Dean.
"Do you... Do you remember if I did?" asked Chahye.
"You must have. You were my name," he said giving her a peck.
"I usually do that when I dream about you with me like this," she said blushing.
"Oh... So I'm the object of your ion?" asked Dean with a playful smirk.
"Aish. Am I not yours?!" she said slapping his chest.
"The only one that could give me a hard on like this is you," he said leaning down and kissing her long and deep.
"Dean...mmmm," she said in between a kiss. "Move."
"What?" he asked pulling back.
Chahye then moved her hips in a circular motion and Dean closed his eyes when he felt his stiffen again. "I said....move..."
"Such a good girl to remind me," he grinned before slowly pulling his out.

He started off with slow s and Chahye held on to him for dear life. It hurt, but the longer he did his pace, she also got the hang of it and soon relaxed back into the bed. That's when Dean started ing faster, his groans growing louder, Chahye's moans becoming numerous and skin slapping becoming more noisy. Dean raised her legs and she wrapped them aroud his waist to make him gain more access, her hands now on his shoulders.

"Oh my god... Hyuk... Uuunnngggg...," she moaned.
"You are so tight," he groaned, a drop of sweat coming down the side of his face.
"Ah! Right... Right there, Hyuk... Aaaahh..." she moaned in pleasure as his hit her sensitive spot. "Oh god.... Faster Dean..." her nails digging into his skin.
Dean continued on ing, now even faster and deeper. He was nearing his and her walls started tightening around him even more. ", Chahye... I'm close," he said.
"Me... Me, too..." she answered.

With one more , Chahye squealed in pleasure as she hit her hard, her juices flowing down and wrapping Dean's inside. With a final and the feel of her warm juices around him, Dean's seeds shooted inside her instantly and hard. It was one of the best s he ever had in a long while. Both of them were panting but neither of them stopped from bucking their hips against each, riding their s to the end.

Chahye's arms slid from his shoulders down to his arms, eyes closed as she felt the ecstacy envelope her. Dean dropped to his elbows and stared at his lover, his hips still doing slow s.

"That was amazing..." he said as he stole a kiss from her lips.
"I know... Oh god... This is so much better than yourself," chuckled Chahye as she started tapping

her fingers along his chest down to his belly.
"I could do this all day, Jin Chahye," smirked Dean brushing his wet hair away from his face.
"Ami... You can't just do that," said Chahye as she put her legs back down onto the bed.

But just as she tried to buck her hips away from him, that was the same time Dean ed inside. They stared at each other with wide eyes. They both felt his go hard again, instantly, as it was still inside.

Dean then pushed himself back up and bit his lips. "I told you I can go on all night," he said as he took her hips in both hands and pulled her closer to his, their es grinding into each other harder.
", Dean... This better be the last... I'm... running on my... Oh... my third ," she tried to finish when she felt his come out then back in again.
"I'm only on my second, Chahye... Hang in there."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _'= _ = _ =

So.......

How are you all doing?! XD