Chapter Eight

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Eight

 

It was saturday morning, both of them doesn't have classes though Yuri got a single class on Sunday. Yuri woke up even before the sun rose and went for a drive. She can't forget what Jessica said last night, it was driving her crazy.

 

"Should I avoid her? But.. I don't have the energy to stay away from her anymore, not when we are already close. Damn. Tae, what should I do?" Yuri spoke out her frustrations to the small girl on the other line. Taeyeon sighed, she is still sleeping when Yuri called but her bestfriend needs her. Hashtag bestfriend duties. "Well. It's not really a problem that she likes you. Let me remind you, she was drunk! It means she says what's on her mind.. on her heart rather." 

 

Yuri pressed her lips before responding, "That's the point. She was drunk when she said that, meaning she's not on the right state of mind. Besides.. I think she's straight as small letter 'l',"

 

"That.. I do not know. Give yourself a chance to be happy again, Yul. You might find it with Jessica. We will never know. The choice is yours to make." Taeyeon advised. "Thanks for the time, Tae. Go back to sleep now." 

 

After Yuri ended the call, she drove into a restaurant. "One haejangguk(hangover soup) and soft tofu stew soup please. For takeout. Thank you." She waited for fifteen minutes for her order and paid. "Don't forget to drink the soup while it's hot! Drive safely!" the ahjumma reminded her. "Thanks ahjumma!" Yuri said with honorifics.

 

Yuri drove fast so that the soup will not be cold. When she reached their dorm, Jessica just got out of the washroom. "Done washing your face? I bought breakfast for us. Let's eat." Yuri passed the hangover soup for Jessica. "This is so thoughtful of you. I didn't what happened last night so if I threw up, I am really sorry!" she apologized and bowed her head. Yuri giggled at the cuteness of Jessica so she pinched her cheeks."Don't worry about that. Just finish your meal and your hangover will be over. Geez that rhymed," Yuri reassured her.

 

"Thank you again! I'll eat this happily." And Jessica really did. She was showing her gummy smile while eating the hangover soup. Yuri finished her meal first so she was watching the girl eat. Should she really give herself a chance to be happy again with Jessica? She kept asking herself questions.

 

To distract herself, she decided to make iced coffee. "What about iced coffee for drinks?" Jessica nodded. She always loved seeing Yuri make coffee, not just because the coffee she brewed is the best but also because Yuri looked so beautiful while making it. She's so gay for Yuri. "Do you like it with whipped cream or not?" Yuri asked her. "With whipped cream please!" Jessica answered.

 

"Two iced matcha latte with whipped cream, done!" Yuri laughed after saying that as she passed the iced coffee to Jessica.

 

"Hey.. you know what?" Jessica paused as she stares at the tan girl, "You could start your own coffee shop. Seriously, your coffee is the best!" Yuri smiled at the thought of having her own coffee shop. "My mom owns one. That's where I learnt this stuff. You should meet her someday." Yuri stated. Just by imagining the scene of meeting Yuri's mother made Jessica's cheek turn crimson red.

 

She's been confused of her feelings lately. She doesn't know if this is just admiration to Yuri or someone else.. She doesn't know if she's a lesbian or just interested with a person who turns out to be on the same . Jessica was always sure of everything, except her feelings.

 

After they ate breakfast together, Jessica suddenly remembered that the outfits are already done. "Yuri! You should try wearing it now. I forgot to tell you that it's already finished. It's even here in my closet. Let's give Tiffany's outfit later." Jessica said excitedly and took out the outfits she fave sewn. Yuri obeyed her request and tried wearing it.

 

"Damn! You're the perfect model! What can you say about the fit? The fabric?" she kept asking questions so Yuri put her finger on top of Jessica's lips. "Ssh. Chill, babe. It's perfect. I haven't lose or gain weight so the fit is fine and also the fabric is very comfortable on the skin." Jessica decided to get the Tiffany's outfit to hide her blushing face. She just called her 'babe'. 

---

 

They are now inside the room of the couple. Jessica gave Tiffany the outfit and asked her to try it also. "I'll help undressing you!" Taeyeon volunteered. Yuri just laughed on how ert her bestfriend is. "No you stay outside! Listen to what Jessica will tell you." Tiffany argued.

 

Taeyeon sat beside Jessica and waited for the instruction. "Tae, please sing this song. Fly is the title. Thank you!" Jessica gave her the printed out lyrics and notes of the song. "Nice song! I'll practice this song." Tiffany went out wearing the outfit she'll be wearing on the runway.

 

"That's my girl." Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany on her lips. "Geez. Get a room!" Yuri said and threw a pillow at the couple. "This is our room though." Tiffany reminded her. Yuri throw her hands at the air, "Fine. Fine. We'll leave now." There, they left the room while laughing.

 

"You can't stop that couple from tasting each others lips." Jessica commented and Yuri strongly agreed. "I've been a thirdwheel for them so I saw them kissed so many times." she replied. Suddenly, a question popped out inside Jessica's mind. 

 

"Have you kissed a girl before?" Jessica asked. Yuri wanted to laugh at her question but she decided to answer it honestly.

 

"Yes. I did. Do you want me to kiss you?"


 

OMG! Hahaha. End of chapter 8! How are you there, readers? Did you enjoy reading this chapter? How's the story so far? Please comment your feedbacks and reactions! I would love to read it! Thank you also for the subbies and upvotes! Please comment more, I want to know your thoughts. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, please support Jessica's solo by watching her music video on youtube. Thank youuu!!