Chapter Seven

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Seven

 

Every technical time-out and water break, Yuri and Yoona will have an eye contact. Yoona doesn't say anything but her eyes says something, which only Yuri could understand. Jessica is very tensed since it's her first time to watch a live volleyball game while Donghae is just relaxed because he knows the strength of a Kwon Yuri. Also, the opponent team is not their rival team.

 

"As expected!" Donghae said as the women volleyball team of Seoul University claimed their first win in three straight sets. "Should we go down there in the court to congratulate them?" Jessica suggested excitedly. When Donghae was about to say yes, he saw Yoona near the bench. "The players need to take a shower first. Let's meet them outside," he replied and Jessica nodded.

 

Their head coach called Yoona so she can talk to the team captain. All of Yuri's teammates are looking at her with sad eyes except for HyunA who looks annoyed by the presence of Yoona. They all knew Yoona, who patiently waited after every match and cheered for them. They are one of the few people who knew about them. That's why they were saddened when they broke up.

 

"Yoona..." Yuri called as the crowd disappeared as well as her teammates.

 

"Congratulations. I know you'll do well on your next game even without me," Yoona assured the girl standing in front of her. Yuri pulled her in a hug and kissed her hair like before. "Thank you for granting my request.. I know this will be the last now. Thank you for being my cheerleader.." Then, Yuri closed the distance between by a kiss. Yoona kissed back but she ended it too soon, "I guess this is goodbye."

 

Yuri closed her eyes once again as she tries to say the words, "I think this is our closure.. Goodbye.." Yoona removed her hands from Yuri and walked away. The tan girl now cried silently and her two friends came to her. "This is for the better Yul," Taeyeon assured her while Tiffany wiped her tears.

 

"Go take a shower. Donghae and Jessica are waiting outside," they said and tapped her shoulder as a comfort.

 

As soon as the volleyball team stepped outside, Donghae and Jessica cheered them, "CONGRATULATIONS!" Yuri chuckled, slightly removing the sadness in her heart. She walked to them and hugged them tightly. 

 

"Should we all go out for a drink?" Taeyeon asked them in which they all said yes. They headed to a mini bar outside the campus. "It's been a while since I had a drink," Donghae admitted as they enter the mini bar.

 

Yuri smirked and said, "Not for me, though." Jessica laughed at Yuri's statement because she knows how Yuri loved soju and chicken. "Give us ten bottles of soju and pork meat please." Tiffany ordered.

 

"Let us all drink responsibly, okay? I'm the only guy so I have to take care all of you." Donghae requested with puppy eyes but the girls just stick their tongues out which made him took a deep sigh.

 

As soon as the bottles of soju was served, Yuri poured the soju in her glass and drank it in one gulp. Even though she knows she wouldn't get drunk because she has high tolerance in alcohol, she still wants to drink away the pain. "Easy soju girl," Jessica said and also drank her soju in one shot. It seems like they were in a soju drinking contest.

 

After two hours of drinking, Jessica and Tiffany are already drunk. Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other, shaking their heads. They have a dormmate to take care of and sleeping Donghae at the moment. Yuri is shaking Donghae so that he will wake up. "Take care of the girls? Oh please." Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes. "Finally, he's awake!" Yuri shouted when he finally woke up. He is sober enough to go back to his dorm on his own. 

 

"Sica-yah~ Lets go back." Yuri talked to the drunk Jessica who is currently pouting.

 

"Babe. Lets go back now." Taeyeon convinced her girlfriend, Tiffany. "Kiss me first." her girlfriend replied in a y way. Looks like the couple won't be getting sleep tonight.

 

"Guess.. I'll just walk on my own..." Donghae said and got up.

---

 

Jessica and Yuri arrived at their own room already. Yuri texted Taeyeon if they are already in their room but the small girl replied: "yesss78jnkdmovjiih" That's when she knows that they are up doing some 'action'. Meanwhile, she is stucked taking care of Jessica.

 

She removed Jessica's clothes slowly so the girl would not wake up, then she replaced it with clean and comfortable sleeping clothes since Jessica threw up on her shirt earlier. Yuri couldn't help but admire the girl's body. Suddenly, Jessica woke up and touched Yuri's face.

 

"You were so cool earlier.." she chuckled then continued, "You're making me like you more.. I like.." Jessica didn't finish her sentence and fell into a deep slumber. Yuri was flustered by her words..

 

"Well, I need to sleep now. I need to make soup for Jessica tomorrow."


 

Short chapter! Hope you enjoyed reading this one! Thank you for the upvotes and comments and thank you also for supporting this story my dear subbies!! Please comment your reaction and feedback to this chapter!! ^__^