Chapter One

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter 1

Kwon Yuri and her friends Tiffany and Taeyeon are eating at the cafeteria when they saw Jessica entering. She glanced at her and saw Jessica’s milky white legs, she let out a small smile.

 

“Hey isn’t that your roommate? Why don’t you invite her in our table?” Tiffany urged her since she’s been really curious about Jessica and why after being roommates with Yuri for a month, they haven’t been friends.

 

Taeyeon puts her arms around Tiffany’s shoulder and said, “Yul. Don’t tell us you haven’t done a single conversation with her?” Yuri shook her head, “You know I’ve been the silent type since Jess came.”

 

Ever since Jess came or in other words, ever since Yoona left in the dorm, Yuri became silent.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany both nodded as they understood Yuri’s reason. “But still, you should try to have conversation with Jessica. She seems the fun to be with person,” Taeyeon suggested and also served as the signal for her girlfriend Tiffany to invite Jessica in their table.

 

“Jessica!! Sit with us!!” Tiffany waved her hand as Yuri smiled at the shocked Jessica.

 

“H-hello? Thanks for inviting me in your table.” Jessica said while occupying the space next to Yuri.

 

‘I am so surprised right now but, should I ask her my favor right now? Ugh. I don’t know what to do.’ Jessica thought as she eats her sandwich.

 

“You’re a fashion major, right?” Taeyeon asked her. “Yes. How did you know?” Jessica asked her back. “Yuri told us! She talks about you!” Tiffany lied, even though she’s still wondering how did Taeyeon knew that.

 

Yuri laughed nervously and slightly kicked Tiffany’s foot under the table.

 

“Ah.. Yuri?” Jessica shyly asked her. “I have a favor to ask you since we’re already talking about me being a fashion major.. I was thinking if you could be the main model for my sportswear collection project.”

 

Yuri was slightly shocked, “Me? Really? Why? And yeah sure..”

 

Tiffany was so excited upon hearing that question. “Jessica!! Let me be your model too!!” Tiffany asked Jessica enthusiastically. Yuri putted her palm into her face in embarrassment. Jessica giggled and said yes to her.

 

“Yess!!” Tiffany throws her fist in the air.

 

“Tae, control your girlfriend please. Tell her to calm down. ” Yuri muttered which didn’t escaped Jessica’s ears.

 

“Girlfriend?” Jessica asks them in surprise.

 

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica as she leans to Tiffany, “Yeah. We’re a lesbian couple.” Jessica nodded and was a little bit shy thinking they were offended by her questions. She really thought it was just a rumor that Taeyeon and Tiffany were gay. Now, Jessica’s curious if Yuri is also gay.

 

Yuri looked at her wristwatch to check the time. “Let’s go Tae and Tiff. Coach will be mad if we’re late. Bye Jessica! See you at the dorm.” Tiffany and Taeyeon also bid their goodbyes to Jessica.

 

Jessica waved back at them and was also reminded that she’s almost late for her next class!

------

 

At the dorm..

 

Jessica was the first one to arrive at the dorm since Yuri still has a training until evening. She kept thinking about their conversation with Yuri and her friends. She was so curious to know if Yuri is gay too. She then decided to look around Yuri's desk. 

 

There are lots of photographs pinned in her desk including a picture of Yuri with her fellow athletes and a picture of Yuri with a girl..

 

"Is she.." Jessica shakes her head with the thought. "I must be crazy.. I must be crazy.." Jessica keeps mumbling to herself while walking when she bumped into a figure belonging to Yuri..

 

"You might turn crazy if you kept repeating that to yourself." Yuri .

 

Jessica moved away and saw that Yuri's hair is still wet..She offered her a towel to dry her hair in which Yuri accepted. "Thanks Jessica. The blower at the shower room in the gym was not working that's why my hair is so wet."

 

Yuri let a sigh as she sits on the small sofa while rubbing her hungry stomach. "You hungry? How about chicken and soju as we talk about your sportswear collection?" she asks Jessica.

 

"Call."


 

End of chapter one!

 

Hello new readers! First of all, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please subscribe and comment your reactions!! ^^ It will be super appreciated!