Chapter Two

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Two

 

Jessica got the chicken from the delivery boy while Yuri is preparing the well-hidden soju bottle. 

 

"I didn't know you were hiding soju in your closet." Jessica commented and helped Yuri by getting an ice on their fridge. "Of course. Soju is a necessity for me, after all. Especially when I'm tired from the training." 

 

"How old are you by the way?" Yuri asked her. "I'm 24 years old." Jessica answered.

 

Yuri passed the soju bottle to Jessica. "Jessica, you should open it. You're older than me." she said. Jessica chuckled a little before pouring the soju in her glass which Yuri held with two hands.

 

"Soju is life!" they both cheered as they take their first shot. Their hands touched as they were getting chicken on the box. They accidentally looked at each other that made Jessica's cheeks turned crimson red which Yuri noticed.

 

Jessica looked away in embarrassment, silently hoping that Yuri didn't noticed that. She faked a cough after that to erase the awkwardness and dead air.

 

"So.. Let's talk about my sportswear collection now." Jessica said and Yuri nodded. "I will show you the... uh" she stopped for a moment because of Yuri's gaze to her. She gulped so hard before speaking again, "will show you the drawings and illustration in my portforlio tomorrow. When are you available, by the way?"

 

"Since I have a class in the morning, you can see me on the gymnasium on the afternoon." Yuri answered, still not breaking her stare to Jessica. 

 

Jessica then typed it on her phone so she would not forget. "By the way, what's your major?" she asked the tanned girl. "I'm a philosophy major." Yuri answered. She was a little shocked because she did not expect Yuri to be a philosophy major.

 

"You seem shocked, huh?" Yuri laughed at Jessica's amusement. "It's just I did not expect that one. Sorry." she apologized.

 

Yuri tapped her shoulder, "It's alright Jessica. I'm not offended or something." She froze at the sudden contact.

 

"You can just call me Sica."

 

"Okay then. Sica, please help me clean our mess. By the way, you can call me Yul." 

 

After cleaning, they washed their faces together. Yuri was amazed by how pretty Sica's bare face is.

 

"Goodnight Sica," Yuri said and went to her bed. "Sleep well Yul~" Jessica said in a soft voice and turned off the lights.

 

The two girls both dozed off to dream land.

--

 

At the gymnasium..

 

Yuri is taking a break from their training. She decided not to seat with Tiffany and Taeyeon because they are to clingy to each other. Suddenly, HyunA approached her. They are teammates.

 

'Oh oh. She'll try to flirt with me again.' Yuri thought.

 

"Yul." HyunA said and hugged her from behind.

 

'Well. If someone wants to flirt with me, how can I refuse?' Yuri thought once again and linked arms with her. "Aren't you tired already? Hmm~" HyunA said and tries to massage her thigh. Yuri chuckled a little but was shocked when she saw a familiar figure on the entrance of the gymnasium. Yuri quickly removed HyunA's hands on her thigh and went to Jessica.

 

"Hey Sica.. let's take a seat." Yuri said while panting and motioned to the bleachers."Yeah sure." Jessica said while admiring Yuri's perfect honey thigh which was shown in her volleyball uniform.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped being 'lovey-dovey' when they spotted Yuri and Jessica together from afar.

 

Jessica took out her portfolio and showed Yuri her sketches. "This is the three sportswear outift you'll wear. I haven't sewn them yet since I'm about to make a pattern first. Later at the dorm, I'll take your measurement." she explained to Yuri.

 

"Okay okay. So I'll be wearing sporty swimwear look, volleyball uniform and tennis skirt and top. I see. How about Tiffany's?" Yuri asked since Tiffany is one of the models. 

 

"The sketch is not yet done though but I'm thinking of a golfing dress. It matches her." Jessica said. 

 

Yuri saw Donghae waiting outside the gymnasium. Jessica noticed that she is looking at the direction of Donghae. "I'll have to go now Yul. Donghae is waiting for me. Bye~"

 

"See you later!" Yuri waves. 

 

"What a small world it is indeed. Jessica is hanging out with your ex-boyfriend." Taeyeon said out of no where. "I know right. I hope Donghae won't tell Jessica what you did to him just to be with Yoona." Tiffany commented.

 

Yuri hopes Donghae won't tell Jessica.

--

 

"You know Yuri?" Donghae asked her. "Yes. She's my roommate... Why? Do you know her personally?" she asked him out of curiosity.

 

Donghae sighed as he remembers the pain, ''I once dated her."


 

End of chapter two! Thanks fo reading!! Hope you liked this chapter and the storyline so far.. Please comment your reactions and subscribe! You can upvote too~