Chapter Ten

Girls like Girls || YulSic FF

Chapter Ten

 

Yuri just entered the classroom but she already wants to go back to their dorm. Not that she doesn't want to study, but because she wants to have a movie marathon already with Jessica though she's not quite sure about twilight series. Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the classroom, hand in hand and sat beside her. "We're almost late. The professor is just signing in."

 

"Good morning. Open your books and highlight the important things I'm about to say. We'll discuss the sociology of gender and uality," Prof. Shin started and sat on the table and discussed the difference between and gender for two hours. Yuri listened intensely to the discussion, not caring about the time since she was so absorbed in listening.

 

The couple invited Yuri to eat lunch with them, "Sorry guys. I don't want to be a thirdwheel in your anniversary and also, I promised that I'll eat with Jessica. Enjoy guys!" She waved at them and winked at Taeyeon, wishing her goodluck for a successful surprise.

 

While Jessica is in the dorm, she ordered pizza and salad then cooked bibimbap. Yuri arrived just in time after the guy delivered the pizza and salad. "Wow. Lunch is ready already. I'm so famished but I'll just change into comfy clothes." She smiled at the hungry tan girl, "Let's eat well."

 

After eating, Jessica prepared the Twilight Series CD while Yuri cooked popcorn. "Done?" Jessica asked and Yuri nodded. They put the bowl of popcorn and box of pizza on the floor and clicked play.

 

Jessica was so focused in watching that she didn't notice that Yuri already took a picture of her. She looked beautiful when she laughs every time Edward saves Bella, Yuri just can't help but to capture that smile. The film is in that part when Edward finally admitted that he is a vampire and is trying to make Bella go away by scaring her.

Yuri took the opportunity to made a prank. Suddenly, Yuri was biting Jessica's neck. They are in an awkward position, Yuri couldn't help but admire the girl's scent. It was so sweet that she wanted to on it and make a mark but she didn't. Jessica stood up from their position, "Vampire Yul. You can't catch me!" she said while laughing and started running. 

 

Yuri finally cornered Jessica after chasing her. She slowly closes the distance between them but suddenly, "Y-yul" Jessica said while avoiding Yuri's eyes. "I'm straight.. remember?" she continued. But Yuri was smirking as she lifts Jessica's chin."That's not what you said last time, babe.", she whispered before taking control of Jessica's lips.

 

And that moment of liplocking, a memory flashed inside Jessica's mind. It was the moment when she said 'I like you Yuri..' and 'I'm gay for you,' when she was drunk and when she was talking in her dreams. She did confess to Yuri but the girl pretended not to know. They both catched their breath after breaking the kiss. "Damn Yul, you're making me gay." Jessica said, not removing her stare at the tan girl.

 

 

"Is that supposed to be bad?" Yuri asks her, showing a mischievous smile. "The way I see it, you seemed to like our kiss. Well, news flash. I love the taste of your lips." she added. Jessica was blushing so bad, she have to admit that the kiss was amazing. Yuri's a good kisser compared to the boys she kissed in high school. "Shut up. We still have movies to watch," Jessica said while showing her gummy smile.

 

 

They continued watching Twilight Saga series, sharing popcorn and feeding each other pizza. Jessica is leaning on Yuri's shoulder. They cuddled like a couple even though they weren't. Yuri watched the movie with questions like 'What are we?' 'Does she like me?' But for now, she was contented that Jessica is beside her. She silently hopes that Jessica won't be like YoonA.

 

 

"That sums up the Twilight Saga Series!" Jessica stated as the credits on Breaking Dawn part II flashes on the screen. Yuri yawned, "It's already done?" Jessica was shaking her head, knowing that Yuri did not enjoy the movie as much as she did. "By the way, are you sure that you don't have any training today?" she asked Yuri. "For the nth time, our training will start tomorrow. Okay?"

 

 

"Fine," Jessica said. "Aren't you hungry? Let's just eat instant noodles." Yuri changed the topic, she's kinda hungry too but not in the mood to cook. They ate instant noodles for dinner then prepared to sleep. Both of them pretended to be asleep, they are still thinking about what happened.It just sinked in on their minds.

--

 

Yuri went to class even though Jessica was still sleeping. She didn't want to wake her up for less awkwardness. She's still thinking on how to approach her without awkwardness. The couple approached her, they look so happy. "So how was your anniversary date?" Yuri asks them. Tiffany showed her eye smile and said, "Well. Taeyeon surprised me in which I know you participated in. I so love it!"

 

 

Taeyeon smirked, "How about your day with Jessica?" Yuri smiled slowly before saying, "I don't kiss and tell."

 

 

"OH MY GOSH!"


Well, how about this chapter?? *winks*

 

Thank you for reading this chapter!! Hope you enjoyed reading this one. I added gifs for your imagination LOL. Please, do comment your reactions and feedbacks! ^^ Thanks for the subbies and upvotes! Love y'all!