Weird

It's All Because of a TV Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona had no schedule today, but she had to go to the office since she was told that there would be show management meeting along with Taecyeon. Done with showering and having breakfast, she wore her favorite sneakers, Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential, and headed to her car afterwards. People looked at her might be thinking that a gorgeous sporty goddess just passed by as she walked casually heading to the parking lot in the basement. Right after she entered her VW, she started the engine and drove her car along the street, as singing along with the music she before. She glanced at the clock on the car, it’s still 9am, the meeting would be held at 11am, so she could drive it calmly without in hurry.

-

-

-

In the meeting room, Yoona sat right next to Sooyoung, while in front of the room, Taecyeon was standing, started the conversation. All of the show management team; Show Director, Floor Manager, and Stage Crew attended, listening to every single word of that muscular man. He was talking about the integrity of his team, trust, and team work. He also stated about MDC’s new programs.

“Okay, as we knew earlier, our office will hold an annual program next month, it’s MDC Song Festival. This is a great program, since there will be many singers performing, and unlike last year, it will be held at outdoor, the specific place will be informed soon,” Taecyeon said as he looked at his staff one by one, no one dare to ignore him, since he was such a firm leader in the forum. “And i entrust Sooyoung to be the leader of floor manager for this show, and Yunho to be the show director. Please stand up both of you,”

As Yunho and Sooyoung stood up, people around them, included Yoona gave them a big applause, and Yoona saw her bestfriend blushing.

“And i will set the team for this show later to help Sooyoung and Yunho. I hope we’re able to have a great teamwork in the future. Okay team, thank you for today,”

Right after Taecyeon closed the forum, everyone inside the room stood up, Yoona and Sooyoung headed to the cafeteria since it’s lunch time already. The bestfriend were sitting on the vacant seat in the corner, having their meal and some conversation.

“Woaah, congratulations on being the leader of MDC Song Festival, Soo,” Yoona said teasefully, earning a slap on her shoulder.

“Yaah, don’t you dare to tease me,”

Yoona laughed as her bestfriend started to whine and kinda threatening. “So, MDC Song Festival is the so-called new program you were talking about? The new program that made you going home late because you had to meeting?”

Sooyoung nodded as she took a sip her ice tea. “Yeah. And i had requested Taecyeon Oppa to make you to be my team for that show,”

The last sentence of Sooyoung caused Yoona who was busy eating her japchae almost got choked.”Mwooo?! aiiish, why should it be me anyway? Out of people, why should it me?!”

“Well,” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder, her mischievous smile could be seen by the latter. ”I just want you to help me through this program. We’re besties, aren’t we?”

“Aiiish, jinjja..!” Yoona only could mutter as she continued eating her meal. “Hmm, by the way, are you free tonight, Soo?”

Sooyoung looked up, it was like she was trying to recall her own schedule tonight. “Eum, so far, i’m free. Why?”

“I got two tickets Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of Shadows premiere. Would you like to watch it tonight?”

“Woaah, jinjjaaa? Of course i would, if only you wanna fetch me at my home. You’re gonna bring your car, aren’t you?”

“Ishh, alright, alright. I will fetch you. 7 o’clock, don’t make me wait any longer,”

“Don’t worry, i won’t,” Sooyoung gave her bestfriend a ‘peace’ sign as she grinned.

***

Kwon Yuri was attending the birthday party of her fellow actress that also her sunbae, Son Yejin. It was held at Lotte Hotel World, and attended many infamous actresses and actors. The music blasted out loudly, the dance floor was filled by artists danced drunkenly, a guy and a girl were grinding, dancing and laughing like there was no tomorrow. However, Yuri wasn’t too interested to dance even a drink. She only took a few sips of her liquor, and has a talk with her friends on the lounge. She didn’t wanna be drunk, since she has to drive her own car. Her manager was told to not come to fetch her, she really needed a privacy tonight to do anything without any manager nor bodyguard around her. Yuri glanced at her clock, it was almost midnight already. She immediately got up from her seat, earning a confused look on her friend.

“Yah, Yuri-yah, where are you going? The party is still going on,” Im Seulong asked in wondering as the tanned lady was standing up on her feet.

“I have to go home now, Oppa. I have a schedule at dawn,” Yuri smiled upon the question. She patted the shoulder of the guy in front of her then headed to the birthday lady. She was sitting on the corner lounge, on her boyfriend’s lap, having some talks and laugh with people around her. Yuri admitted to feel uneasy approaching the drunken lady who was busy with her boyfriend, furthermore while she was sitting on his lap.

“Yejin Unnie,” as Yuri called her sunbae’s name, Yejin looked up. She looked at Yuri with her red eyes, a sign that she was really drunk already.

“Heey, Yuri-yah, what’s up?” wobbly steps, Yejin stood up, approaching the tanned lady.

“Euum, i’m gonna go home now. Happy birthday to you once again,” Yuri said as trying to be as polite as possible, since in front of her was her sunbae.

“What?!” the drunken lady glanced at her watch.”It’s still 12am for the heaven’s sake. No need to go home now, c’mon, Yuri-yah,”

“Euum, i’m sorry, Unnie. I really have to go home. I have a schedule tomorrow at dawn. If i didn’t go home, then i wouldn’t be able to make it,” Yuri reasoned, hoping that the birthday lady bought it.

“Hmm..well,” Yejin shrugged her shoulder. “If you have a schedule at dawn, what can i do?”

Yuri smiled, she sighed in relieved secretly as her sunbae finally allowed her to go home.”Thanks, Unnie. Happy birthday to you once again,” Yuri bowed slightly, and she headed to the parking lot, walking to her BMW.

-

-

-

Yuri was driving her car carefully along the street, with music accompanied her journey. The street was empty already, only a few cars passed by, the shops were closed since it was midnight. As she was driving, she felt something weird on her car, her steering wheel was heavy to the left, her car was unsteady. She then pulled over to check on her vehicle and she was completely shocked right after she found out that one of the tires was deflated.

“Oh no, no! it must be kidding, it can’t be..!!” she yelled in frustration as she saw the tire turned into be almost square. She looked around, the street was empty, there was no any people nor a car passed by. She looked at her watch, 12.30am, the workshop definitely has closed. She then fished her phone, was about to call her manager to ask some help, and yet, her eyes widened in shock, her phone was off, it was running out of battery.

“Oh, Shoot!! Oettokhae..?!” she looked around again, and suddenly the wind blew, the night air pierced her skin, causing her shivered. As the creepy feeling attacked her, she entered her car again, leaning he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter