Incharged

It's All Because of a TV Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay… All stage crews on standby positions, please. We're going to on air in 15 minutes. Make sure that all artists in segment one is standby already. Put them in backstage. After Buchaechum as an opening act, Park Hyunbin will be in frame from gate A, and next Wheesung from gate B. And don't forget to recheck all of property, " Yoona said through her beltpack, giving an order to her stage crews. Being a professional team, they immediately did what she said, moving to their position, surely after replying "copied! "

As waiting for on air time, Yoona stood on the stage, making sure that everything was well-prepared and also she coordinated with all production crews to standby, especially when the audience started to sit on their place in front of the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this studio. Tonight, we're going to hold Seoul Special Concert..." with a microphone in her hand, she briefed the audience on the stage, loudly, and firmly that her charisma could be seen by the audience in front of her. "Thank you for coming. And... Let's enjoy the show, " the audience gave her a big applause right after she finished her speech. “Okay, five minutes to on air..” Yoona gave the countdown. ”Five..four..three..two..one..”

And the concert was held for about three hours flawlessly. Music, dance, were blasting loudly, together with the artists. 

Yoona and her team succeeded to bring happy atmosphere in the studio. The audience looked so satisfied with the concert. Right after the program was ended, she thanked to the all crews for their hard work. She walked to her room with her fellow team to take their own stuff.

"Finally this concert is over, " Yoona slammed her on the chair, while she put her stuff into her bag. She sighed in relieved. Between her was show managements team, her team; Sooyoung, Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it. That concert was really insane. We were so hectic, " Sehun said as he took the gulp of his water.

"Well, many obstacles but we still could handle it. Good job, Guys, " Sooyoung, Yoona's bestfriend who's also her fellow teams gave them high-five.

After talking and sharing about the concert, Sehun, Kai, and Kyungso went to their own home, leaving Yoona and Sooyoung in the room. Yoona checked her email on her computer, and she cursed right after she read an email sent to her. "What the..?!! "

"What's up? " Sooyoung moved her chair next to her bestfriend, wondering what happened to her.

"I was invited to attend a meeting tomorrow, for the talk show program. 10am. What the hell..?! Am i the one and only FM here..?! Where are the others?!" Yoona protested annoyingly in sarcasms.

"Jinjjaaa..?! " Sooyoung read an email, and indeed Yoona's word was true.

Yoona glanced at her watch, 2am. "Well, let's go home now. I gotta wake up early for meeting tomorrow," still grumpy, Yoona stood up as grabbing her bag, and after that the bestfriends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter