Different Sides

It's All Because of a TV Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well..i took almost all day along to write this chapter..hopefully it's worth it and turned out well..so sorry for the typo...and enjoy guys...^_^

---------

Yoona sat on the chair next to the window, her eyes were staring at the outside. The weather changed so fast, it was so hot but then suddenly it turned out into drizzle. Yoona saw the pedestrians walking in the pathway with their umbrella protecting their heads from the water. She cursed herself for not bringing her umbrella. She didn’t expect that it would be raining anyway, since it didn’t rain for about two weeks already. She went home from her office by taking a bus, it has become her usual activity for at least a month, ever since her Volkswagen Scirocco was being repaired. If she had same schedule with Sooyoung, she would go home with her by riding her motorcycle.

She leaned her head on the backrest, her body was tired of her work today. She glanced at her watch, it’s 8pm already, dinner time, but she hasn’t eaten yet. Tiredness, making her felt so sleepy. Just as she was about to close her eyes, her phone was ringing. Didn’t bother to see the caller id, she picked it up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Is this Im Yoona?”

“Ne,”

“I’d like to inform you that your car has finished to be repaired. You can bring it home tomorrow,”

Yoona widened her eyes upon hearing this news of her car, her sleepiness has disappeared.”J-jinjja?” her excitement suddenly turned into the confusion right after she remembered her schedule. For this week, her schedule was full that there was no way for her to go to the workshop to bring her car back.

“Eum, can I get my car next week, Sir? Well, since I have a lot of jobs this weekend,”

“Hmm, okay. Just don’t forget to bring your vehicle registration cards when you come here, Ms,”

“Alright, thanks, Sir,” she hung up the line excitedly, finally she could reunite with her baby, her VW, her car. “Omo!” she finally remembered something that made her wanna arrive at her apartment as soon as possible. She forgot where she put her vehicle registration. Ever since her car was put in the workshop, she left it anywhere in her apartment, furthermore while she changed her wallet into the new one. As she was busy with her thought, the driver’s voice was heard in the speaker, it was Yoona’s stop. She stood up right away, and got off of the bus, walking to her apartment, not too far from the bus stop.

Yoona opened the door, and rushed to the inside, she threw her bag anywhere, all she wanted to do was finding that important thing. If she lost it, then she wouldn’t be able to bring her car back. She was wandering her room, as trying to remember where she probably put it, she searched under the table, under the bed, inside the drawer, but nothing.

“Aiish, where is it?”

She opened the cupboard, bringing her clothes out carefully as hoping that it would be there, and suddenly, a dvd was fallen as she pulled her clothes out. She bent down, picking it up. She just realized that it was her favorite drama. It was starred by her ‘former’ favorite artist, Kwon Yuri. It was the one and only Kwon Yuri thing she got, meanwhile the others had been thrown away, and she kept it because it has a good story line. She was staring at the dvd cover for a while but then she recalled what she searched for, so she put it at the bed, and fished every corner of the cupboard. Her hand then felt a thing on the corner, her old wallet was at her grip now. She opened it and sighed in relieved as she saw her vehicle registration was still inside it. She took it, putting it on her wallet. She was wandering around, her room became a mess. She shook her head, feeling lazy at the thought of cleaning up her room.

“Hufh, maybe I will clean this up when I get the day off,” she grumbled and merely walked into the bathroom to fresh her body up.

-

-

-

Yoona got out of the bathroom as wiping her wet long hair with a towel. Still wearing a bathrobe, she slammed her body on the bed to relax her tired body. Then suddenly her phone was ringing again. She picked it up, a familiar voice was heard.

“Yoona, how are you?”

She knew this heavy sound man. “Appa!” she replied excitedly upon hearing her dad’s voice. “I’m fine. How are you?”

“Appa’s fine too. Yah! You’re really so mean, Yoona! How could you not call your own dad for past this three months? You wouldn’t call till I called you. You don’t miss me?”

Yoona bit her lips, trying to hold her laughter. Her dad was really like a child as he was sulking.”Mianhae, Appa. I was so busy. I got a bunch of schedule to be done. How is my unnie? Is she doing well?”

“Yeah, she really helps me, unlike you. Come home, Yoona. Leave your work there, just come home and work for me. We can work together, building up my company,”

Here it was. Honestly, Yoona was kinda lazy for calling her dad, because everytime they had a conversation, her dad would bring this topic up. Yoona’s father was an well-known CEO of fish Supplier Company in Jeju, and he also has a restaurant there. Right after Yoona was graduated, actually she was asked by her father to lead his company, however, she refused his offer, since her passion was in broadcast, and she also wanted to be an independent girl. Yoona’s dad knew clearly that it would be useless to force her, so he let her to do her own will. He supported his daughter by giving her a car to facilitate her in Seoul, he kept insisting though Yoona had refused it.

Yoona has a conversation with her dad for about an hour. “Okay, Appa. Take a good care of yourself. Be healthy, okay. I will go home at Chuseok. Don’t worry about me. I will take a good care of myself. Okay. See you. I love you, Appa,” right after she hung up the line, Yoona sat up, she wanted to change her bathrobe into a comfortable clothes for sleeping.

***

Yoona was awake in the morning. She was gonna work to take This Is Talkshow earlier than before, since today was going to take three episodes. And Kwon Yuri was replaced by another artist, because of her condition, she was replaced by Park Jiyeon. She was also an famous actress and singer, but not as famous as Kwon Yuri.

Yoona was happy since she didn’t have to deal with Yuri today. Park Jiyeon also has arrived at MDC earlier than Kwon Yuri used to. It was the first time of Yoona working with her. Right after she got off of her van, she greeted crews she met with a smile, included at Yoona. Yoona was mesmerized by her attitude. She was famous, pretty and all, however, her personality was completely opposite with Kwon Yuri. Still 9am, but she has been ready to take the first episode. It was so earlier than when Kwon Yuri as a co-host.

Every crew has gathered in the studio, getting ready to tape the first episode. Kim Shinyoung and Park Jiyeon, and the guest, Song Jihyo were at the stage already. Yoona got down from the stage, as the creative was briefing the artists, and as they were done to get briefed, Yoona said through a mic.

“Okay, five, four, three, two, one,” and the show was started.

Kim Shinyoung opened the segment one along with Park Jiyeon. Yoona examined the show from the bottom stage. And there, it was Jiyeon’s turn to speak, for presenting the guest to get in frame. “Please welcome, Song Jihyeo,” Yoona’s eyes widened in shock right after she heard the co-host mentioned the guest name wrongly.

“CUT!” After the PD told Yoona through the beltpack, she exclaimed with a mic on her grip. Yoona entered the stage, approaching Jiyeon.”Jiyeon-ssi,not Song Jihyeo, but Song Jihyo,”

And the show was started again. for about a while, suddenly the co-host did a mistake again, she took a box the creative prepared for the guest, and opened it. It was supposed for the last segment as a surprise, and surely it ruined the plot of this episodes. Yoona face-palmed herself. How could this beautiful artist be such an idiot person as she did the mistakes while the show was begun? it was happened not only in the first episodes, but also in the second and in the third one. Park Jiyeon did many mistakes though she has got briefed several times, causing the shooting took a really long time. Yoona glanced at her watch, it’s 11pm already, and yet, the show was still going on. The crew, the audience, and Kim Shinyoung were tired. They just wanna end the third episodes as quickly as possible. And as Kim Shinyoung was talking to closing the segment, Yoona sighed in relieved.

She was walking to the stage, thanking Kim Shinyoung for her hardwork, which was replied by a warmth smile as usual. Yoona also thanked to the girl next to Shinyoung, Park Jiyeon, and she was greeted by a smile from the latter. She walked out of the studio afterwards and met Sehun. They walked together to their room to take their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter