Pro

It's All Because of a TV Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after Yuri was at the studio, the audience, especially Yuri’s Fans were cheering for her. Yoona only scoffed silently, she remembered that she used to be like them over Yuri, but it was before that incident. Before the show was tapped, Yuri did the rehearsal, she sang her own song for the opening program, and while everything was ready, Yoona got down from the stage, she started to brief the audience, the crew, and the artist.

“Okay, we’re gonna take This Is Talkshow in a minute again. Kim Shinyoung will be in frame and ask Kwon Yuri to sit on the sofa, after she finishes singing. All crew on standby position, please,” Yoona said firmly through a microphone on her grip. “And five, four, three, two, one,” right after the countdown ended, the music was played, and Yuri was singing her song. As Yuri was about to end her song, Kim Shinyoung was entering the stage, and the talkshow was begun.

Yoona was watching and directing the show from the bottom of the stage, making sure that it would be working well. She saw the changes on Kwon Yuri’s personality, before and after she was at the stage. As Yuri was at the stage, her snob and cold personality was turned into the humble, cheerful, and funny person to the audience and the host next to her. “Tsk, what an actress!” Yoona thought as she crossed her arms over her chest as she looked carefully at the stage. Probably everyone in the studio would buy this side of Yuri, but Yoona was different. She and her friends have known the real of Yuri’s personality already.

“Well, thank you for watching This Is Talkshow. See you next week everybody. I’m Kim Shinyoung. And this is the last performance of Kwon Yuri,” right after Kim Shinyoung closed the show, Yuri was doing her closing performance. The show was ended by Yuri’s beautiful voice.

Yoona was walking to the stage right after the show was over. She bowed to Kim Shinyoung, thanking her for her great job which was replied by the latter warmly. And as much as she didn’t want to, she had to thank to Yuri who was standing beside Kim Shinyoung either. “Thank you for today, Yuri-ssi,” Yoona said, as a professional worker, she put a smile on her face, trying to hide her hatred toward the lady in front of her. Different with Kim Shinyoung, without looking at her, since she was too busy drinking her water given by her manager, Yuri replied the latter coldly,”Ah-huh”

Yoona immediately turned around, regretting for doing that to that lady. She walked out of the studio, as taking off her beltpack, and walkie talkie, heading to the room in annoyance. Outside of the studio, she met Sehun who was waiting for her. “Thank you for your hardwork, Noona,” her hoobae gave her a high-five, and she replied lazily,”You’re welcome,”

“What’s wrong with you, Noona?”

Yoona shrugged her shoulders, as walking to the room together with Sehun.”That b*tch. It’s enough for me to deal with her again. I can’t stand with her personality. Hopefully I won’t meet nor deal with her anymore. If she would be the guest of our show again, I would ask Taecyeon Oppa to change my schedule into another show,”

As his sunbae was ranting, Sehun laughed,”Chill out, Noona. Well, at least we only have to deal with her for about three hours maximum,”

“Well, yeah, you’re right, Sehun. I can’t imagine to be her assistant who have to deal with her 24/7,” Yoona shuddered, causing her hoobae laughed and shook his head.

***

Four days later...

Yoona and Sooyoung was walking to the room after having some snacks in the cafeteria. A petite girl approached them.

“Yoona Sunbae, can you go to the meeting room? We are having a meeting about This Is Talkshow we shot four days ago. Mr. Park told me to bring you there,” the girl named Wendy, the production assistant of This Is Talkshow said.

“Whaaat?! Why it should be me? The person who will be incharged for the next shooting probably isn’t me. My schedule isn’t released yet,”

Sooyoung suddenly patted my back,”Calm down, Yoona. Just go with her now,” Sooyoung said as pushing Yoona to Wendy,”Just take her, Wendy,”

“Yaaah, yaaah, yaaah, Sooyoungie,” Yoona protested as her hand was grabbing by Wendy’s, she was dragged to the meeting room.

 Yoona opened the door, the creative, the producer, the executive producer, and even the production manager had gathered in the room. Yoona then took a seat on the vacant chair in the corner, attending the meeting lazily. She saw, everyone in the room was watching the video preview of This Is Talkshow seriously till the end. Meanwhile Yoona was busy playing her phone, her finger was busy scrolling up and down her phone screen, as opening her social media.

“Okay,” Park Junsu broke the silence right after the video was ended. “As we knew, This Is Talkshow with Kwon Yuri as our guest has been on air last night,” he stood up from his seat, and walked to the front of the meeting room so everyone could see him, but Yoona didn’t care. “And, the result was really surprising us,” he stopped talking for a sec to take a breath. “Actually, we had a plan to close this program, since it didn’t have any progress of viewers rating. But before it happened, we managed to get Kwon Yuri as our guest, and BAM! Our viewers rating was increasing till 50%. That’s what we call The Power of Kwon Yuri. People seemed to be happy for the comeback of her after she was at hiatus,”

“Woaaah, Jinjja..? the rating was increasing?”people in the room was cheering, they seemed to be proud with the result.

Park Junsu nodded proudly.”Yeah, we gotta thank to Kwon Yuri. Because of her, we don’t have to close this program, instead, we’re trusted to continue it. Right, Mr. Lee?” he looked at Mr. Lee, the executive producer of This Is Talkshow.

“Yup. We’ll gonna continue shooting this program, since the rating was increasing last night. We have discussed about it already, and we finally decided, for the next episodes, Kim Shinyoung will be accompanied by Kwon Yuri as the co-host,”

“Whaaat?!” right after Kwon Yuri was mentioned, Yoona stopped playing her gadget, and she started to pay attention to the meeting. She got an uneasy feeling all of a sudden.

“Oh, well, i almost forgot, please don’t change the production team, okay, Junsu-ssi. The team was good enough yesterday, and i don’t want any changes at all, either it is the creatives, production assistants, or floor managers,” Mr. Kim, the production manager added, causing Yoona widened her eyes in shock.

“Okay, noted that, Mr. Kim,” Park Junsu said, and for the next, Yoona couldn’t concent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter