Favorite Artist

It's All Because of a TV Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona sighed, as her eyes looked up, trying to remember her past, before she told her story to her hoobae, Sehun, and Seohyun. "Okay, i'll tell you guys. It was before you two joined this company, and i was a newbie, along with Sooyoung, four years ago, as we were still stage crew, not floor manager..."

Flashback

"Yoona, Sooyoung, come here, please, " Ok Taecyeon, Show Management Section head called two tall girls who were busy watching a video on youtube in the room. They stopped watching, taking their steps to his room. They had a seat across their section head, waiting for him talking nervously, since they were afraid that they had done wrong as they worked.

"Well, as we know, our office will be held a big event in Lotte Hall. It's Seoul Drama Awards. It will be attended by many famous artists, it will be so crowded,"

Yoona and Sooyoung were listening to his word carefully and patiently.

"And as we also know, we're lack of capable human resource in our division, the show management team, since a few of your sunbae has resigned already. So, you guys, as new stage crew, will be incharged in this program, along with your sunbae, Uee, Kahi, and Yunho. Can i count on you two to succeed this event? " Taecyeon finished his sentence, as his eyes looked at theirs sharply and firmly.

Yoona and Sooyoung was quiet. They was unable to answer yet, since they were so confused. They were newbie, worked as a stage crew for about two months only. They didn't expect that their head counted on them already in a big event. However, they also couldn't say 'no'. They realized that they had entered the working world, so they must be ready to whatever their boss asked.

"Yes, Oppa. We're ready, "

.

.

.

As soon as Yoona and Sooyoung joined Seoul Drama Awards team, they were active attending program meeting with their sunbae. Since Yoona was a newbie, she got a job as a traffic. Her job was checking on artist's arrival, reminding them to get ready, and putting them in the backstage, meanwhile Sooyoung had to check on the properties would be used. This was a big event, surely the artists would attend were high-class and famous, one of them was Kwon Yuri.

Who didn't know Kwon Yuri..? Ever since she took a role at a drama as her first debut, in such a young age, ten years old, she became famous celebrity. Everyone knew her, furthermore after she also debuted her album. She wasn't only well-known as an actress, but also as a singer, and her beautiful face added the perfection of her.

Yoona was happy that she could meet her favorite artist eventually. Yup, she was a fan of Kwon Yuri. She had a plan to take a photo with her, and have her autograph. Kwon Yuri would do the singing performance, and she was also a nominee.

The day before the big day, Seoul Drama Awards team were doing the rehearsal from morning, so there wouldn’t be any flaw when tomorrow had come. A few of guest star list were attending, included Kwon Yuri.

it was the first time of Yoona meeting her favorite artist. Ever since she got out of her car, she couldn’t stop looking at her. The way she got down from her car, the way she was brushing her black-long hair, and the way she was swinging her steps into the building, going to her waiting room, with a shades on her eyes. Oh, how Yoona adored her, she knew that she was right for choosing her as her favorite artist.

Well, she felt that, at least before she was going to her room, to call her for her rehearsal turn. Yoona knocked the door in front of her, and it was opened, a man, with a shades, standing behind it.”Yes,” Yoona knew, he was her manager.

“It’s rehearsal time for Kwon Yuri,” Yoona said politely, and the door was opened widely, Yoona could see her favorite artist sitting on the couch, playing her phone. After her manager talked to her, she got up from her seat, walking out of the room, with Yoona in front of her.

On the stage, Kwon Yuri was performing her song. She was playing a piano on the side stage, from intro till first chorus, and after that, she moved to the main stage, leaving the piano, singing the rest part of the song till finish. Finally, her first try of rehearsal was done. She stood, holding a microphone, talking to Yunho, the leader of Seoul Drama Awards Floor Manager.

“Can we try one more time? I think there was still any flaw,”

After Yunho agreed, she was doing her rehearsal one more time. Yoona saw her from the side stage, watching and listening to her angelic voice. The second try, Kwon Yuri still wanted to rehearse one more time. The third try, 4th try, till 5th try. Yoona could feel her sunbae, were tensing up. Other artists, before her, they only needed 3rd times maximum to rehearse. Yunho was glancing at his watch, Kwon Yuri was wasting his time for about 30 minutes, only for herself, only for a song, meanwhile, there were still a few artist waiting for their turn to rehearse outside.

“Okay, Yuri-ssi. I hope that this is really the last one. Five, four, three, two, one..start,” Yunho still tried to speak as polite as possible, since he knew, the day was getting late, there were a few artists still waiting, but this one needed really much times to rehearse.

Yoona and Sooyoung were watching her final try. As the music blas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter