Wednesday is perfect

I am beautiful with you

BtMqDwgCEAANuHf.jpg

 

- Siwon-ssi, none of us has done something wrong. You told me not to dare approach him for fear that I would hurt him, right? Well, that's out of question.- Kyuhyun said in one breath while looking into Siwon's eyes. He felt Jongwoon stiffen under his fingers. - I do not know what happened to him before he met me, nor do I want to know if Jongwoon does not want to tell me. The only thing I know and that I'm sure of is that I like him, in a way I had never liked before. If I really did not care for him, rest assured that I would have already ed him, even against his will, because it was what I did until now, and I'm ashamed of it. But with him I feel that everything is different, and I do not want anyone to prevent me from such new feelings.- Kyuhyun confessed getting closer to his boyfriend.
Siwon was staring at him intently. It was the first time someone answered him so calm and controlled when he was angry. Nothing in Kyuhyun suggested that he was afraid; it seemed as if he was sure that Siwon would no longer speak on the issue. That kid impressed Siwon and he began to think that leaving Jongwoon to him would be a good and right thing, because he knew he would protect him and loved like no other. Siwon had already made his decision and would communicate it to the boys.
Siwon was about to open his mouth when the door of the classroom slammed for the second time - even if it was still open, since he had not closed it after joining the two boys - because Heechul just wanted to make a scene. He rushed amid Siwon and the two boys with open arms.
- I forbid you to do something to the two of them. To do that, you will need to go over my dead body!- the Diva yelled.
Actually Heechul was afraid. It was no secret that he and Siwon continued to quarrel but it was not because they hated each other, but because Heechul had, he admitted, a very demanding and exhibiotionist character, the opposite of the other guy.
But when Leeteuk had told him of the strange behavior of Siwon on his way to the Art classroom where he knew Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were, he had run to them because he wanted his roommate to put his heart at rest and come back to smile as before some s broke his heart.
- Heechul hyung, what are you doing here?- the tall guy teased.
- Are you deaf or are you pretending just to make me mad?! You know I could beat you!- the blonde defended himself, raising his hands to prepare them to punch the other.
- Don't worry hyung. I'm not gonna do what you think I'm going to do.-
- Oh, really?- he asked raising an eyebrow. When he saw the other nodding, he lowered his fists. - Well, I'm going. I'm sweating for running and I disgust myself.- told that, he walked away  from the trio with rapid steps.
Jongwoon and Kyuhyun had not understood a damn of the exchange between the two older boys. They had stopped to Heechul who stood before them to defend them. Jongwoon took the hand of Kyuhyun and shook it. He liked his hands a lot: they were soft and made him feel safe, because they were bigger than his. Kyuhyun gave him a shy smile accompanied by a loving gaze. All under the eyes of Siwon.
Jongwoon's brother cleared his throat. - Before the interruption, I was going to tell you something important. Now listen carefully.- said seriously, crossing his arms over his chest and looking grim.
The two guys gulped at once, afraid of what the other would say. Whatever he said, they would not be separated.
- I don't like that everything has started with Woonie posing for you, also .- began to say Siwon. - But I'm glad you sincerely like him and you're not playing with him. However, I know that if you make him cry, I swear I'll castrate you!- he said threatening Kyuhyun with a smirk.
Jongwoon jumped on his brother, hugging him so tight as to leave him a moment without air. Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relief, glad that he should not have hit anyone, but frightened by the threat; he would do anything not to do Jongwoon cry.
 
 
 
It had been two weeks since that day. Kyuhyun had delivered the painting to Jungsoo to get the mark, and took the top score. When he was with his boyfriend, anywhere, he was very sweet and treated him as if it was the most precious thing in the world. Jongwoon sang in the pub whenever he could and had improved because Kyuhyun was going to listen to him and he liked that so much. If they were in public, he shamelessly, hoping that sooner or later he would bait. Ryeowook had begun to teach Taerin to cook and when they were alone he did not let her alone a single moment; when they were in the midst of others, they acted only in a sloppy manner, making his friends roll their eyes. Taerin, however, with Ryeowook always was timid and shameful, but when she was with others... she became the opposite, due to the fact that she hang out only with Kyuhyun for so long.
They were all sitting at a table in the garden of the University and Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were sitting opposite, as they always did. While everyone was busy eating - or kissing like there's no tomorrow, in the case of Eunhyuk and Donghae -, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun teased each other under the table.
The two liked to play with each other like that, with an audience; it excited them. That day, however, Jongwoon grew bolder and began to on the thighs, gaining  suffocated mutters with the hand. Kyuhyun had been surprised by the attack, but he wanted to tell Jongwoon that if they were not in the midst of the others, he would attack his neck mercilessly. That's why, in revenge, he copied the boy's move, going higher, up to the crotch; he was happy to have long legs. Jongwoon released a groan, which fortunately no one heard because at that time everyone was talking. That was enough for Kyuhyun to make his decision.
 
Kyuhyun and Jongwoon had decided to study with the others for the exams, otherwise they knew they would have done something else. Kyuhyun, however, had asked politely to their friends - because he never threatened anyone - to make up some excuses that Wednesday, to leave them alone. And they all did it, even if Siwon was reluctant, knowing what the young man was going to do. Jongwoon was surprised when all his friends told him they were busy that Wednesday but he did not think the least that Kyuhyun had something to do with everything.
Kyuhyun, very quietly, had asked Jongwoon if he wanted to study at home, making up the excuse that his mother was going to visit him in the afternoon, so he wanted to be found at home. Jongwoon had accepted.
That Wednesday morning, a week after the scene at the tables in the garden of the University, Jongwoon had woken up to the smell of pancakes. A smile made its way on his face as he walked into the kitchen where Heechul greeted him with a full plate of pancakes.
- Good morning, ray of sunshine!- the Diva greeted as he turned toward him with a mischievous smile.
- Okay, for what are you taking revenge?!- Jongwoon asked worried ogling the dish that the other passed to him with a bottle of maple syrup. - I have not used it your hair straightener!- he added, putting on a puppy expression.
- I'm not reveng... .- Heechul's eyes widened. - How do you know that someone has used my hair straightener?!?-
The raven was about to answer but the other preceded him. - But who cares about that right now! How do you feel today? Full of energy?-
The other looked at him strangely before opening his mouth. - I feel good, thank you. You know that on Wednesdays I'm very happy.-
- And after today, you will love it more.- murmured the blond.
- Sorry, what did you say?-
- Oh nothing.-
Jongwoon would not deepen the words of his friend. Okay waking positive and happy, but if Heechul was behaving like that, something would happen and he did not want to know it at the time.
The morning became more and more strange as Jongwoon received messages from his friends telling him to be careful not to overdo it, to impose himself too. Jongwoon did not understand those messages: what he had to be careful of? For what he should not overdo it? On what he has to impose himself? But of course none of his friends answered his questions.
So when he arrived at the house of his boyfriend, he threw himself into his arms, telling him that his friends were behaving strangely and did not want to tell him what  problems thay had.
- Do not worry so much. Tomorrow, when we will be studying, maybe they'll tell you.- assured him Kyuhyun, squeezing him in his arms and kissing him behind the ear.
Jongwoon released a groan and, to distract from what the other was doing to his neck, he began to speak.
- Your mother... ahh ... at what time comes?- asked the raven, between a groan and another one. "Damn Kyu, you and your lips", he thought as he tried to remove a moment his boyfriend from his neck.
- My mum is not coming today.- simply replied the other, going back to kiss Jongwoon's neck.
- Oh.- was the only thing Jongwoon said before sulking.
Kyuhyun, seen it, did not resist and bit his lower lip, letting slip out from Jongwoon's lips a low and throaty sound.
- Sorry but.. In fact, she had not come. Today, I wanted to stay alone with you.- confessed Kyuhyun still attached to the lip of the boy.
- You.. I..- began complaining Jongwoon but stopping when Kyuhyun began to leave light kisses on his neck.
- You know.. It is since last week that I'm dying to be the two of us in a room, without interruption..-
- Kyuhyun.-
- Yes, Jongwoon? -
- Stop it.- commented the raven stifling a groan. - I want anything but your words.-
Kyuhyun did not need to be told twice and silenced him, kissing him, first slowly and then with increasing passion, continuing to stifle their sighs.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun stretched, smiling as he looked to his right where Jongwoon slept. He glanced at the clock and saw it was six o'clock. He smiled, thinking that they were in bed for four hours.
Jongwoon had his face relaxed, red cheeks and a slight smile on his lips. So helpless, it had awakened Kyuhyun's artistic vein; he, taking a pencil, made a sketch of his boyfriend who was sleeping. He remained focused on his job until Jongwoon started to leave kisses on his neck and then along the line of the jaw.
- Are you asking for another round?- Kyuhyun asked, leaving the pencil and the paper on the table and lie down with his boyfriend.
Jongwoon blushed. - H-hey! I would say that it's enough.- stammered recalling the last four hours.
- As you wish.- said the younger as he began to play with his hair.
When Kyuhyun had seen the raven for the first time, he had thought that his hair had to be tremendously soft; and so it was. That was why he now had a thing for his hair and played with it whenever he could. This included that time, taking advantage that they were alone and that no one would disturb them.
-No one, before now, had cuddled me like you're doing.- murmured Jongwoon sticking his face in the crook of the brown's neck and his hands traced circles on his back.
The past relationships Jongwoon had had not gone much beyond two months and ended all for the same reason: "you're boring" were the words that everyone said. The only one who did not tell them to him had been the last guy who'd had. He was different from everyone in everything. He had been with Jongwoon for almost a year and had never said anything offensive. Why had he broke up with him? Because Jongwoon had found him in bed with a girl who knew that they were together. Jongwoon could bear them tear him to bits, but he could not overlook a betrayal.
Kyuhyun kissed his hair. - They were just stupid. You are wonderful the way you are and you are the best thing that could happen to me. I do not see why they didn't cuddle you. You deserve this and many more.- Kyuhyun answered entwining his legs with those of the raven.
Jongwoon then stepped even closer and began to hum "Your eyes". Kyuhyun listened to him as he continued to play with his hair and give him kisses everywhere.
- Jongwoon.- Kyuhyun called before the raven could sleep again.
- Yes?-
- Wednesday is my favorite day.- declared the younger. Jongwoon gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled.
- Mine too.-

 

superthumb.jpg12568776_174322746260625_731808179_n.jpg