Chinese restaurant

I am beautiful with you

Jongwoon could not look away from the gaze of Kyuhyun. They continued to eye at each other and neither of them seemed willing to break the contact.

Kyuhyun was curious about Jongwoon. He wanted to see him in his everyday life, and above all, he wanted to know him better, to know the secrets that were hidden behind that perfect appearance. But maybe continue to look into their eyes did not serve that purpose.
Jongwoon, however, had been hypnotized: the brown-haired had magnetic eyes and made him feel special. He knew he was red in the face and hoped that the others would think that was due to the heat of the restaurant.
- Are you ready to order?- the waiter asked to Jungsoo.
- Sure Zhoumi.- the professor replied with an affable smile.
The guys at the table began to order while Heechul talked to the owner of the restaurant, one of his friends. The two kept staring at Jongwoon and Kyuhyun and while Heechul kept glaring at the brown-haired, the other smiled kindly at him.
Kyuhyun was not aware of those looks: he was too busy watching the blush on the cheeks of Jongwoon.
Taerin, seeing his friend behave like that, fearing it would scare the dark boy, kicked his shins.
- Bloody..! - exclaimed Kyuhyun before biting his tongue. He turned to look to Taerin. - You have to tell me something, Rin? -
- No.- she said, not forgetting to mimic with her lips "stop staring; you'll unnerve him".
Kyuhyun did not answer. He was too busy rubbing his hit point. All without stop keeping an eye on Jongwoon, who shifted his gaze from him to Taerin smiling. Kyuhyun frowned when one of Jongwoon friends, a muscular Adonis, had approached Jongwoon and hugged him from behind.
- Woon~ie.- said the boy in Jongwoon's ear.
- Yes, Siwon?-
- I missed so much annoying you these days.-
- Loser.- said Heechul sticking his tongue out.
- Diva, you're just jealous that I have a brother to cuddle.-
- Oh dear Siwon, I have others to fondle.- talked back Heechul by turning the head to the restaurant's owner. - Isn't it, Hannie? -
The look of Kyuhyun had lightened to those last few sentences. "He is his brother?! Yay! ", thought Kyuhyun looking back at Jongwoon, which at that time had begun to talk to Ryeowook and Taerin.
- Taerin, how can you be friends with Kyuhyun?- asked Jongwoon, really curious to know the answer.
- Oh. We met when we were younger, when he was still a sack of fluffiness. From then on, we have not separated.-
- But his girlfriends are not jealous of you?- asked Donghae, clinging to the arm of Eunhyuk possessively.
- Well... - she began to say, without looking at Kyuhyun.-... Most of them were not serious stories and then... they did not want to go against Kyu.-
The topic "Kyuhyun's girlfriends" made Ryeowook blush, not because he had witnessed the scene of Kyuhyun that left his girlfriend, but because of what he heard later in the bathroom.
- Wookie, are you all right?- asked Eunhyuk, trying to drink without letting go Donghae.
- Huh? Oh yes, I'm just a little... Um ... flushed.- lied the boy without looking at Kyuhyun.
Ryeowook did not know whether to inform Jongwoon or not about what he had heard in the bathroom. He thought it was something too intimate. But he was also concerned for his best friend. The boy had not realized he had begun to beat the fingers of one hand on the table, and biting the nails of the other hand until Taerin put a hand on his and with the other took the boy's hand from his mouth.
- Do not do it.- whispered Taerin before smiling warmly.
- Oh, okay.- the boy said, feeling embarrassed.
- Wookie, you have made friends with a real girl.- Jungsoo said, smiling at the two. - It's rare these days to find one as Taerin.-
- Hyunn~ie.- was heard coming from the entrance.
Kyuhyun, heard that voice, tensed and tried not to pay attention to the girl. But Haejun was smarter than him and flung him, resting her head on the boy's shoulder.
Jongwoon felt the strange desire to beat her, but since she was a girl, he did not do it. That did not mean, however, that he could not look at her badly.
- Haejun?- was the only thing Kyuhyun said, without turning his gaze toward her.
- You know, we should talk. In short, the one of today was not a discussion. It was more a... - Haejun looked up and stared at Jongwoon. -... A race of screams.-
"I have to get out of here. I have to... I have to hit something. Now!", thought Jongwoon before getting up from the chair and go to the bathroom, followed by a Ryeowook quite worried. The friend, in fact, had seen the dark-haired frown, and that anger had replaced the sadness in his eyes.
Heechul, at a glance, understood the situation between the two boys, although he did not know that Kyuhyun and Haejun were no longer together. But he did not want anyone to play with Jongwoon or that someone, like that girl, vented her anger on him. So he turned to look at the blonde girl, who reciprocated his gaze.
- You're a .- Heechul commented with a smile on his lips.
His comment left stunned all those present, especially Kyuhyun who finally recovered from the anger he felt toward Haejun when he saw Jongwoon stand up quickly from his chair.
- You.. How..- tried to say the girl.
- Oh no, do not waste your breath with me. But above all, do not pollute my air; I want to breathe clean air.- said Heechul.
- Let go of me and follow me.- Kyuhyun muttered darkly to Haejun after freeing himself from the girl's arms.
Haejun stood for a moment stunned by that reaction, but after she have remembered how the blond guy was treating her, roused herself from his thoughts and moved away from the chair of Kyuhyun, allowing him to go out of the room.
Ryeowook, after following Jongwoon and seeing him shut himself in the bathroom, was back in the room and had witnessed the scene between Heechul and the girl, and then the words of Kyuhyun. He had a lot of desire to follow them out but had to get Jongwoon out of the bathroom.
- Yesung, are you all right?- asked Ryeowook in front of the cubicle where his friend was holed up.
- Sure Wookie now I get out.- the boy answered opening the door and getting out.
- Look Yesung, I have to tell you something. I do not know why but I'll tell you... I think you should know it.-
- What Wookie? -
- Earlier, I was passing near the science classroom because I forgot something in the locker and I saw Kyuhyun and the girl.-
- Um, so what?- asked Jongwoon, arching his eyebrow and hoping that history does not take the turn that he thought.
- Well.. He was breaking up with her but she refused, and when Kyuhyun has turned his back, she screamed, "If it is for that... , you have to know that you will never have a chance with him!".- mimed Ryeowook throwing a meaningful look to his friend.
- Wookie, I do not understand what you want to tell me.- said Jongwoon, angry about the phrase that the girl had screamed to Kyuhyun.
- Then I went into the bathroom and... I did not expect there would be Kyuhyun, so it was not my intention to spy on him.- quickly began to say the smaller.
Seeing the quizzical look of his friend, Ryeowook decided to clarify everything and told him what he had heard.
Jongwoon gaped. He could not believe what he had heard. That is, they were talking about Mr. Apathy himself, Cho Kyuhyun the artist indifferent to whatever it was not art. "He can not have done that thinking about me", thought Jongwoon looking at his friend. But Ryeowook remained serious, as if what he had said was the truth.
- Are you serious?-
- Yesung, I have never been so serious in my life.- replied keeping his eyes on Jongwoon.
- Bloody... hell.- was the only thing the other said before leaving the bathroom and go back to their table.


Jongwoon sat down, noticing the absence of Kyuhyun and the nervous gaze of Taerin. He leaned toward her from his seat and smiled.
- Is there something wrong?-
- I hate Haejun. She must leave him alone.- she said between her teeth.
- I would not want to intrude but... Kyuhyun has twenty years and I think he knows what to do with her.- replied Jongwoon.
She looked at him curiously. - How do you know that he has twenty years? -
- It's the only thing you heard?- asked the boy feeling the cheeks tinged slightly. Seeing that Taerin was not answering and that, indeed, he was smiling, he added: - I tried a number. In short, I think he is neither younger nor older than me.- he lied.
Jongwoon actually went in the office of the secretay, in a moment when the employers were on break, and he had "accidentally" leaf through Kyuhyun's file. But he had not told anyone and never would. He was ashamed to tell someone and still he did not understand why he had done it, so it was better to keep it a secret.
However Taerin pretended to believe his words, but she understood that there was something underneath. Indeed, she had realized that there was something between Kyuhyun and Jongwoon but did not think they would take so long to realize this. "They must have been courted at least once in their life!", she thought, looking at the light blush that colored the dark-haired cheeks. It was then that she decided that she would help them, maybe even asking for help to Ryeowook.

- What the is wrong with you?!?- Kyuhyun screamed just as he was out of the restaurant.
- Do not yell at me! I told you you'd paid; this is just the beginning.- replied Haejun continuing to point a finger at him. - That boy there, that Jongwoon, he will never give what I gave to you. He will use you, he will be known as the guy who has made the hetero Cho Kyuhyun biual and then he will leave you, after reaching the gloria.-
- Let's clarify one thing: I didn't have just girls, okay?!? And second, who ever said that I'm breaking up with you for him? Have you wondered if he really interests me? No. And you know why? Because you are self-centered, and what you have just said that he "will make me," it is the same thing that you did to me. Come on, you know it too that we were together for one reason.- he said, stepping away from her. - If it makes you feel better, I'll say that you're the one who breaak up with me. But do not involve Jongwoon in this; he has nothing to do with me or with you.- he added finally, before going back into the local and leaving her alone.
Haejun saw him go away and felt a weight on her stomach. She had begun their story as well as a game from which both would get pleasure, but in the end she had become fond of him. She had never endured those who spoke ill of him for his apparent indifference because she knew that there were times when Kyuhyun opened up. Furthermore, she knew the Kyuhyun who was a friend of Taerin and every time she saw them together she had felt jealous of their complicity, their friendship. This does not mean that she would back out quietly. She did not like Jongwoon and did not want him to approach Kyuhyun. If Kyuhyun had to have someone in her place, she did not want Jongwoon. "I will show you, Jongwoon", she thought as she walked away from the local and from Kyuhyun.

- Is everything alright?- asked Jungsoo to Kyuhyun soon as the boy sat.
- For what?-
- Your girlfriend. I hope she didn't take at heart what Heechul has said.- explained the boy worried.
- She is no longer my girlfriend. Anyway, no, she didn't want to speak about that. Because what Heechul-ssi said is true.-
- See? I'm always right, Leeteuk hyung.- Heechul exclaimed satisfied, raising his arms in the air.
- You would always be right?? It will be true when donkeys fly.- said Siwon between a forkful of spaghetti and the other.
- Oh, but are not you already a pilot?- asked innocently Heechul before sticking out his tongue.
- That... - said Siwon indicating the tongue of the other -... I'll cut it.-
During this exchange, after answering Jungsoo, Kyuhyun had sought the gaze of Jongwoon, but the latter was looking at the plate in front of him.
Jongwoon knew that Kyuhyun was looking at him. He could feel it. But he did not look up. He was too embarrassed. In short, how do you look in the eyes the person who has made a thinking about you?? Of course he could not make it. He knew that if he looked up, he would either no longer moved or would become colored tomato and would only stutter.
Across the table, Kyuhyun could not stand that the dark did not look at him. He missed those dark eyes upon himself. He missed seeing each feature of the boy because everything that characterized him made him perfect in his eyes. Only when he saw Jongwoon raise on him his wide eyes, he allowed himself a small smile.
"Is he playing footsie with me????". thought Jongwoon when he heard a foot caress his legs. He had made the mistake to raise his head and look at Kyuhyun and saw that he was smiling. It was not a simple smile. No, it was a smile that said, "I want to you". Or so the it was transposed by Jongwoon. He felt his heart beat hard, and he knew that his cheeks were blushing. He hoped with all his heart that no one, especially his brother, noticed it. Unfortunately for him, Jongwoon saw Heechul started to smile as he watched him so the heartbeat began to slow down. "Maybe it's Heechul. But even if it was the case.. What the is he doing?!?", he thought looking back at his plate.
- I'd say it's time to introduce ourselves, right? In short, it is the second time we are at the table together.- said Kangin looking the diners.
Donghae quickly raised his hand. - Me! Me! I want to start.- the boy exclaimed excitedly.
- Hae stay calm. There is no one else who is claiming his turn.- Eunhyuk commented circling his waist with one arm.
- Deal. So... - began to say the boy. -... I'm Donghae and I have twenty years. I'm boyfriend with the anchovy sitting next to me. And no, I do not mean Kangin; he is a bear.- reported Donghae watching his boyfriend lovely.
- Babo, I am not an anchovy!- Eunhyuk commented sulking, earning a kiss from Donghae. - I am Hyukjae, Eunhyuk for everyone, and I have twenty one years.-
- The bear here..- said Kangin, pointing at himself and looking at Taerin -.. is called Youngwoon, Kangin for friends and I have twenty one years.-
Siwon, sitting to the left of Taerin, glared at Kyuhyun that as soon as he felt upon himself the gaze of someone, shuddered and looked away from Jongwoon.
- I'm Siwon, Jongwoon's brother and I'm twenty-two.- the boy said still looking at Kyuhyun.
- I am Taerin, I'm friends with Kyuhyun and I'm twenty.- the girl simply said.
- I am Ryeowook, a friend of Jongwoon and I also have twenty years.-
- I am Jongwoon and I'm twenty.-
- I am Jungsoo ... - began to tell the teacher.
- We know who you are, so do not introduce yourself.- Heechul said, grinning.
- But I wanted to say I am the brother of Donghae!- snorted the eldest making everyone laugh.
- We know who you are. In short, it is noted that you pampers him more than us.- said Kangin, earning a punch from Donghae who had turned red as a tomato.
- Continue, it's better that was.- Siwon ascertained looking at Kyuhyun.
- Kyuhyun. Twenty.- said Kyuhyun maintaining a defiant look on Siwon.
- You know, you could be less synthetic.- remarked Heechul. - I, as you all well know, am the magnificent and perfect Heechul.- shrieked Heechul rising from his chair and turning on itself.
All of the table - and not only them, but also the restaurant staff and customers - laughed. Hangeng approached Heechul, made him sit him down and looked from Taerin then Kyuhyun.
- I am Hangeng, the restaurant owner and I'm twenty-four as this crazy Heechul.- said the Chinese boy smiling at the two.
- I am Zhoumi, a waiter here, cousin of Hangeng and I have twenty-two years.- exclaimed the waiter approaching the table running.
After the presentations, the boys began to eat again while talking.
Taerin could talk to all the guys, but a special attention was given to Ryeowook. In her eyes, the boy seemed quite interesting, and every time he smiled, and even laughed, she smiled because she lost his head in those moments. She thought he was too good-looking, too kind and caring for his own good.
Ryeowook, instead, did not realize the attention Taerin gave him. He was too focused in looking at her smile and blush at the jokes that the others did. He did not notice, however, that she kept changing attitude with him, while with the others she was more direct, sincere and open, with him she became shy and gentle.
The two were so immersed in their thoughts and interactions, that they di not realize that Kyuhyun was speaking with Jungsoo and Heechul while Jongwoon interacted with Ryeowook and the others. All with Kyuhyun and Jongwoon exchanging glances occasionally.
Jongwoon could not take it anymore with the continuous exchange of glances but could not even do not look at Kyuhyun. Every time he turned, he felt upon himself the other's penetrating gaze, but did not know what to attribute that attention to. He knew Kyuhyun had to have a reason for the continuing look - perhaps for the draw that he was doing - but a part of him was hoping that he did not do it just for that, and that there was a hidden reason. In addition, every time he looked, Jongwoon felt a knot in his stomach, as well as difficulty in breathing normally, and there was only one fixed idea in his head: "I like Kyuhyun".
Kyuhyun, however, was fascinated by Jongwoon. He felt that he could not help but look at him. A thought had found its way into his mind, and he continued to cast it out: "He's beautiful". He tried to distract himself by talking to Jungsoo and Heechul but still felt something that urged him to watch the other boy.

They had come to the dessert between laughter - generated by the bickering between Heechul and Siwon - and serious talk - Kyuhyun and Jungsoo - while the others continued to talk about anything and everything.
Kyuhyun, despite the talk with Jungsoo, had kept his eyes on Jongwoon and every so often, he "accidentally" touched the dark legs with his foot.
Those actions did not go unnoticed by Jongwoon, who continued to feel upon himself the watchful eye of Kyuhyun, as if ready to draw him. But they did not go unnoticed even to Siwon, who was always staring at Kyuhyun conscious of the fact that the latter knew he was watching him.
- Guys, I unfortunately have to go.- announced Taerin starting to get up.
- Oh. Um, I'm coming too. That is, I also have to go.- lied Ryeowook without looking at the girl.
Jongwoon was ready to tell him it was not true that he had to go, as they had to go out together, but when he noticed the blush on the cheeks of his friend, he decided to keep quiet.
- Oh, sure.- Taerin replied smiling. - It was a pleasure meet you all.- added, turning to all of the boys.
Taerin and Ryeowook got out under the not at all surprised eyes of their friends. It was now common thought that there was something between the two, even though they did not seem to realize it.
Kangin hoped Taerin does not reveal to be a person like Kyuhyun, that is unsociable and taciturn with an eerie aura around him. Jongwoon was just glad for Ryeowook; he knew that the feeling that his friend felt for him was only of friendship, brotherhood to the maximum, so the fact that he was so good with Taerin reassured him. Donghae and Eunhyuk.. Well, they were too busy trying not to jump on themselves to notice possible relationships that were establishing. Siwon saw nothing but Kyuhyun, and not in a good way. Heechul knew and understood everything about everyone, so all of his actions were aimed at helping his friends with their love interests. Kyuhyun, however, had eyes only for Jongwoon, so he had not seen the blush of Ryeowook; and then, he knew that Taerin liked the guy, so that they got out from the local did not affect him much.

- Ah Kyuhyun, before I forget it.- exclaimed Jungsoo giving himself a pat on the forehead. - I have postponed the delivery date of the project to next Wednesday because I'm not at University this week.-
- I have to tell the others?- Kyuhyun asked cautiously, afraid that the teacher would tell him so. Kyuhyun did not like talking with his comrades.
- Oh no, Donghae and Eunhyuk will do it.-
- Speaking of art.- intervened Kangin directing his gaze on Jongwoon. - What you had to do in the classroom Art? -
Jongwoon froze. He had not told anyone that Kyuhyun had asked him to pose; that is, no one besides Ryeowook. And he does not even know how they would react. He thought it was strange enough that a guy who does not know you, ask you to pose for him. Not to mention the fact that he painted him . At this thought Jongwoon blushed and Kyuhyun could not help but smile.
Kyuhyun turned to Kangin, avoiding looking at Siwon, who seemed quite surprised. - Oh, I asked Jongwoon to come because I asked him to pose for me.-
At those words Jungsoo jerked his head. His eyes and mouth were wide open. He looked at Kyuhyun, then Jongwoon. Finally he directed his gaze on Siwon.
Siwon, who had taken a sip of water while Kyuhyun spoke to Kangin, almost choked. He could not believe that his brother had to pose for that... that ... "that ert!", he thought eyeing Kyuhyun before turning his eyes on his brother.
Jongwoon was blushing even more, if possible. Well, Kyuhyun had said and now who would stop his friends. The EunHae couple and Kangin were not a problem; the matter was with his brother, Heechul and Jungsoo. He was dying of embarrassment, although he was grateful to Kyuhyun for failing the words "posing ".
- You.. You chose Jongwoon?- asked surprised Jungsoo, Donghae and Eunhyuk in unison.
- Yes.- Kyuhyun said simply as he was back to look at Jongwoon.
The look "I want to you" was back. But that was not what worried Jongwoon. That is, in addition to that there was the fact that his three friends seemed quite surprised, but too much. As if there was a particular reason for his choice.
Siwon could not take it anymore. He looked at Kyuhyun as he wanted to kill him, and he hoped that he had not touched his brother. When they decided it was time to pay the bill, after Jongwoon left with Donghae and Eunhyuk, Siwon approached Kyuhyun.
- You. Come with me.- ordered him in his ear before he head to the side street to the restaurant.
Kyuhyun followed him in silence, even though he knew that the conversation would have brought nothing except a few insults.
Siwon leaned against the wall of the restaurant and waited for Kyuhyun to join him. Since the first time he had not liked the boy. He was too silent, mysterious. When the boy stepped in front of, Siwon studied him.
- What is this story of the portrait?- he asked blunt.
- Professor Park has given us as a project to portray something.- Kyuhyun replied calmly.
- All right, but why my brother? -
- Oh, because I was thinking about what to paint and your brother came into the classroom searching for the professor.-
- I do not like you, Kyuhyun.- admitted the elder crossing his arms.
- I never expected it.-
- And I hope you do not like Jongwoon.-
Kyuhyun stood for a moment in silence. He liked Jongwoon? Of course, the project was to portray something or someone they liked, but that did not mean he liked the dark-haired in a romantic way. But it was also true that at lunch he had spent the whole time staring at him, he had played footsie with him - and certainly Kyuhyun had never done to others - and had also wanted to kiss him.
While Kyuhyun seemed lost in thought, Siwon seethed. On the one hand he hoped he say yes, because at least he could be certain that he was not playing with his brother; on the other hand, he wanted him to say no, even if it meant that he was only playing Jongwoon.
Kyuhyun shook himself from his thoughts. - No.-. He had opted to lie, or what looked like a half-lie. He was not yet certain of his feelings, and certainly the first to know it would not be the brother of his love interest.
- .- said Siwon before punching him on the face.
Kyuhyun fell to the ground and put his hand on his cheek. All right, he said that he did not like his brother, but... he had to beat him?!? Usually the "mother hen" brothers would be happy learned that the crazy and strange guy wasn't after their little brother.
- Do not try to play with my brother. I can be even more violent than this.- announced Siwon before walking away in a hurry.
There was only one word that was spinning in the mind of Kyuhyun at the time: "Play?!?!?".

Jongwoon wanted to talk to Kyuhyun after lunch. In short, he wanted to know why he had spent the whole time staring at him. He did not mind, because having looks like his, that seemed he was eating him with his eyes, on him was a great compliment to his physique. But he wanted to see if his was just physical attraction or there was something behind. The boy liked the latter option a lot.
That day, however, it was Monday and it meant an hour of posing before lunch. Jongwoon was willing to talk to Kyuhyun. He had to speak to him. Certainly he did not expect to see Kyuhyun with, clearly, the signs of a blow on the face.

- Oh my.. Kyuhyun-ah!- exclaimed Jongwoon as soon as the other was close enough.
- Tell me Jongwoon-ssi.- said the brown placing his bag on the ground next to the easel.
- What happened to your face?- He wanted to touch his face to see if it was swollen.
Kyuhyun seemed to think about it before answering. - Do you believe me when I say that I hit my face against the shelf above my bed?- he smirked crookedly, almost mocking.
- Yah! Do not be stupid. That is not an accidental blow. That is the memory of a punch.- said the raven-haired crossing his arms over his chest.
- Look, Jongwoon-ssi, is my face and you don't need to know who beats me and why, okay?- Kyuhyun said coldly. The last thing he wanted to do was tell him that his brother had beaten him.
- Do not be an . It's called worry about others.- replied Jongwoon sitting in the chair. - And you can also use a less formal language, with me; we have the same age.-
Jongwoon was angry. He knew Kyuhyun was a cool guy, indifferent and anything but in recent days he had seemed a normal guy. That is, a bit closed and disturbing but normal. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, regardless of the enchanted gaze fixed on him.
"Stop looking at him!", Kyuhyun ordered himself mentally. He had spent an atrocious weekend, with the whole face aching and the only reason he went to class that day was because he had to paint Jongwoon. He did not know why, but he thought that the boy would have put more time to open up and undress completely alone, without his help. That's why he was caught off guard entering the classroom and finding the other boy ready. And now he could not help but observe it.

Half an hour had passed since Kyuhyun had begun to paint and Jongwoon wanted to talk.
- So Kyuhyun... - he waited for the brown to tell him to shut up but the artist only raised an eyebrow.
- When did you realize you wanted to be an artist?- he said hoping for an answer.
- And you? When did you realize you wanted to sing? -
"Okay, that's a no! Why do you answer with another question?!?", thought Jongwoon annoyed. He did not realize he'd snorted and had pouted.
Seeing him in that state, Kyuhyun had to refrain from attacking him. How could a guy be cute and y at the same time??
- When I was ten I went to the museum with my class. After seeing the paintings and understood that behind each of them there was a story and a feeling... I started to draw.- he finally answered looking at the face of Jongwoon. He smiled and looked at him for a moment.
- I sing since... always. I grew up alone at home because my parents were often away. I spent my days humming. Growing up, I started going to different choirs.- confessed Jongwoon before blushing. - Once, with a chorus, we went to a strip club and only after singing... they told us we had the wrong place. Ours was a gospel choir!- he said with a laugh.
"How do you mistake a strip club for a place where choirs go?!", Kyuhyun thought as he smiled. He did not want to laugh because he liked to listen to Jongwoon laugh.
- Embarassing! - Kyuhyun said.
- Well, at least they offered us a drink and... - blushed. - However we really enjoyed it.-
It was not a problem that they had the wrong place, but they also did a striptease for the boys of the choir! At the thought of what could Jongwoon had possibly seen, Kyuhyun felt sick. He knew the dark-haired was not a kid and maybe he had had so many experiences... but Kyuhyun shivered thinking about that because for him Jongwoon was innocent.
- Hey Kyuhyun! I asked you a question.- screamed Jongwoon recalling the artist's attention.
Since he had started the session, Jongwoon had seen that Kyuhyun was with the heads in the clouds. That was why he had tried to strike up a conversation but if the other boy was lost in his thoughts was not his fault. Sure, he expected a little more attention.
- Excuse me Jongwoon-ah. I was... thinking.- lied Kyuhyun.
- About what?- asked Jongwoon leaning on the chair and tilting his head.
Kyuhyun swallowed. - Oh, some of issues.-
- Like what?- Jongwoon attacked again, this time running his tongue on his lip.
Jongwoon did not know why, but he wanted to flirt with Kyuhyun. Maybe he wanted to take revenge for Saturday lunch? Certainly he did not expect that Kyuhyun would rise from his seat and approached him. He leaned up to be at the same eyes level of Jongwoon. Kyuhyun brought his face close to that of Jongwoon and to divide them there were only five centimeters of air.
- Personal issues. And that if you do not stop doing so... - answered Kyuhyun resting a hand on his knee and passing a hand through his hair -... I can do much more than "playing footsie".- he finished the sentence before getting up and return to his place."What the hell was that?!?!" Yelled excitedly Jongwoon mentally as he tried to calm himself. Impossible task, given that he was and had upon him the brown piercing eyes."! What the hell I just do?!?!", Kyuhyun wondered as he sat down and returned to his work. He had to cool his boiling but could not. He had to paint that glorious guy in front of him.