Childhood and jealousies

I am beautiful with you

korea, korean fashion, kfashion, men's wear, men's fashion, asian fashion, asia:

 

 

 

"Who the hell is that girl? Why is Kyuhyun smiling like that? He even shook her hand!", thought Jongwoon watching Kyuhyun and the girl sat at a table in the corner of the room. He was sure he has already saw her somewhere, but he could not remember where. He would ask Ryeowook once finished singing.
- So, are we ready?- Heechul asked watching his three friends.
- Yes!- they all screamed in unison, taking their instruments.
While Heechul sat at the drums, Donghae and Jongwoon had taken the guitars and they were tuning it, while in the background Eunhyuk's bass notes could be heard.
Ryeowook liked so much to see and hear his friends play, especially because Jongwoon sang. He had always liked his voice and it was thanks to that if they have known each other.
When he still went to middle school, Ryeowook had passed the classroom of music and had heard someone singing. Intrigued, he opened the door and saw Jongwoon intent to sing. He stood ten minutes in the doorway, until Jongwoon realized that there was someone in the room. Ryeowook had convinced him to join the choir, where there was also him, becoming friends in the end.
Ryeowook was about to turn to order something to drink but the confused look that Jongwoon was heading somewhere in the room stopped him. The smaller followed the gaze of his friend and noticed that in that direction there were only Kyuhyun and.. No, that was not his girlfriend.

Taerin was talking to Kyuhyun how she had noticed Ryeowook and why she liked him. She was so into her speech when she noticed two pairs of eyes remained upon them. The first couple was of Jongwoon, staring them bewildered; the second pair was of Ryeowook, who had a inquiring look.
Taerin blushed and turned to whisper to Kyuhyun. - I think Jongwoon and Ryeowook are looking at you.-
Kyuhyun turned his head sharply toward her friend. - What?-
- Your model and his boyfriend are eyeing you.- she said again, pretending to stretch out and placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.
Kyuhyun looked back toward the stage where the dark-haired boy was staring at him. He then turned to Jongwoon's boyfriend and saw that he was staring at him. He shrugged and turned his attention to Taerin.
The girl was about to open to speak but opened her eyes while looking over the shoulders of Kyuhyun. The latter, wanting to see the cause of the friend's behavior, started to turn but a voice preceeded him.
- May I sit down?- Ryeowook asked pointing to the chair between Taerin and Kyuhyun.
- Oh.- replied Taerin looking at him. - If you really want..- she then added, returning to the detached gaze that she had on in the University corridors.
Kyuhyun smiled slightly unnoticed by Ryeowook who sat. Then he turned a questioning look firstly to her friend and then to the boy, who immediately tried to become small.
- I am Ryeowook.- said the little boy watching Kyuhyun.
- Mmm.- murmured him stretching his legs under the table and putting his hands behind his head.
- Why did you come here?- Taerin asked sharply making Kyuhyun sigh and Ryeowook putting on a fright gaze.
- Um, well.. This spot seems a good place to look at the entire room.-
Kyuhyun could not take it. He had to know right away. - The entire room... or your boyfriend?- he asked with his head slightly tilted towards the stage, from which Jongwoon had approached the microphone.
- Bo-bo-boyfriend??- but before he could continue speaking, the music started and the voice of Jongwoon reverberated in the room.
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He had found the singer that evoked images of paintings to do. Kyuhyun had done all his drawings remembering the voice of this singer, who was now standing in front of his eyes and that he had made model of his best project. A sweet smile creased his lips, making Taerin looked happy as a clam, while Ryeowook wanted instead only to take away that smile but stopped when he saw the girl smiling.
Jongwoon had seen from afar Ryeowook who sat at the table with Kyuhyun and that girl. He had noticed the unfriendly attitude of both but he did not missed the puzzled look that Ryeowook gave to Kyuhyun just before they began to play. But when he started singing, he saw that Kyuhyun had rubbed his eyes and a smile had appeared on his lips. Jongwoon hoped to please the audience, to please Kyuhyun.


- KyuKyu?- Taerin softly asked, averting his friend from his thoughts.
- Yes?-
- Are you okay?-
The band had stopped playing for a few minutes and Kyuhyun had not moved from his initial position. Ryeowook was still at the table with them because Jongwoon had gone a moment in the bathroom with those of the band.
- Ah? Sure. Sorry Rin.- he answered back at her.
Ryeowook was surprised. Both by the sweet and gentle behavior of the girl towards Kyuhyun, bothe by the tone and the pet name that Kyuhyun had used to answer.
Taerin, which for the duration of the music had tried not to look at Ryeowook, saw him watching her and now Kyuhyun. Because she knew that Ryeowook was dating Jongwoon and that Kyuhyun liked the latter, Taerin had an idea to put into play immediately. She stretched out a hand across the table to take Kyuhyun's one and, giving him a squeez, she looked into his eyes.
- KyuKyu, I'm hungry. Can you get something?- she asked batting her eyelashes.
Kyuhyun looked dazed and, before getting up to go to the counter, patted her on the cheek. - Sure Rin.-
Once he was gone, Ryeowook turned to the girl. He did not like the girl behaving like that with Kyuhyun. She was too beautiful and looked very smart to be one that dated Kyuhyun just for fun.
- Do you like Kyuhyun?- Ryeowook asked without thinking.
- Sorry but, are we friends enough to answer you?- said the girl coldly.
- Technically, we are just acquaintances, as I have told you my name. Even though you did not do the same.-
- Uh, are you defending yourself?- said the girl smiling, cropping Ryeowook's breath. - I'm Taerin.-
- Nice to meet you.-
- Since you've asked me that question, I'll make you one.- said Taerin. - How long have you dated Jongwoon? -
At that moment a hand rested on the shoulder of Ryeowook, arousing the attention of the two sitting at the table who did not realize that someone had joined them.
Ryeowook turned to see Jongwoon staring at them smiling. The smallest rose from his chair and hugged him, fearing that he heard the question of Taerin.
Kyuhyun was coming back from the counter, where he got the nachos for Taerin, and when he saw Ryeowook who got up from his chair to hug Jongwoon, he tightened his grip on the tray. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the two boys. He did not know why, but every time he saw those two interact so... intimately, a pang made its way and he imagined sad scenes to put on canvas.
Kyuhyun returned to the table and sat down beside Taerin, leaving the other two chairs for the two boys if they wanted to sit. He placed the tray on the table, shook hands with Taerin, glancing at the two figures standing who were staring at him.
Jongwoon was about to open his mouth but his bandmates joined him, sitting down at the table where there were the girl and Kyuhyun, stealing chairs from other nearby tables.
- This one was a wonderful evening!- said Eunhyuk, rubbing his hands.
Donghae, all smiles, sat on Eunhyuk's legs, leaving his place to Siwon who had arrived at that moment. Jongwoon's brother, seeing his brother and Ryeowook still standing, gestured them to have a seat.
Ryeowook, noted that Jongwoon was a bit... out of his mind, sat down next to Kyuhyun, letting Jongwoon to sit next to Siwon, who immediately ruffled his hair.
- So you did well?- Siwon asked addressed to all the people at the table. Only then he noticed the presence of Kyuhyun and the girl.
- Tsk, we are always good. In all that we do.- Heechul replied, flipping his hair.
- Oh, I have no doubt about Donghae, Eunhyuk and Jongwoon but about you... I have lots.-
- Yah, Siwon! You know what can I do to you, right? So stop it.- said the Diva slamming his hands on the table and looking grim at Siwon.
- Come on, guys, relax. They were all good.- Ryeowook said trying to calm the two boys.
- Especially Jongwoon.- someone said.
Taerin stared at Kyuhyun in horror. He just said what she heard?? Not only he had spoken in front of people he had no relation but he had also said that the better one was Jongwoon in front of the latter and his friends! The girl gave him a pinch on the arm, drawing his attention. But Kyuhyun could not escape the looks that were thrown from the rest of the diners.
Kyuhyun did not know why he had sais that. The only thing that he was certain of was that he had said those words and they had all turned to stare at him. He felt upon himself the murderess look of the boy who had ruffled the hair to Jongwoon, the jealous one of Ryeowook and the curious one of the others.
- Kyuhyun?- Eunhyuk hazarded and Donghae took his hand in his.
- Yes?- Kyuhyun asked, looking into his eyes.
- You.. Well, you just talked?-
- I'm not voiceless-
- Yay, finally I hear the voice of a non-irritated Kyuhyun.- screamed Donghae hugging Eunhyuk.
- So... you can speak too.- went on to say Heechul, raising an eyebrow.
- Don't make a fuss!- snorted Taerin standing. - He's not stupid nor dumb. He can speak, as well as he also knows how to recognize when someone is good.- continued as she looked at Jongwoon.
Seeing that Taerin had stood and that she had every intention of leaving, Kyuhyun also stood, he apologized for her behavior and left the room taking Taerin's hand.
The guys at the table were silent at first but then Heechul laughed, followed by Eunhyuk and Siwon. The other three looked at them confused, not understanding what was there to laugh.
- That girl has some guts. I like her.- said Heechul watching them all.
Ryeowook felt a pang at the words. - Certainly she doesn't lack courage.- said.
- And that boy, that Kyuhyun, he's weird. You were right Eunhyuk.- Siwon said looking at the door from which the two had just left.
- Um.. But he draws very well. And he is also very... delicate.- Jongwoon murmured, lowering his head.
Jongwoon did not notice the inquisitive look his friends gave him. He was too busy thinking about how to apologize to Kyuhyun for the rude behavior of his friends.


- Interesting evening yesterday not, is not it KyuKyu? -
- Rin, why did you leave like that?- Kyuhyun asked, running a hand through his hair.
After the evening at the local, Kyuhyun had accompanied Taerin in her room and then he went to his house. He was lying on the bed, thinking back to the evening and what he had felt when he saw Jongwoon first with Ryeowook and then with the older boy. He had felt so... so unnecessary and sad.
- I did not like how they were speaking with you.- murmured Taerin sulking.
- Rin, you know I am big enough to defend myself. It's not like when we were childs.- he countered by surrounding her shoulders with one arm.
Kyuhyun and Taerin had always known, since they had two years. Kyuhyun could seem like a cool guy but back to when he was a child he was different, he was lively, he played and talked with everyone. Then they began to because he draw instead of playing and hanging out with friends. But he always had Taerin next to him, which took his side and threatened those who .
- You are right. Sorry.- said Taerin to Kyuhyun.
- No problem.-


Jongwoon was preparing breakfast for himself and Heechul but his head was elsewhere. He kept thinking about the day before, about Kyuhyun. He had a smile that went from ear and ear and did not go unnoticed to the watchful eyes of his friend.
- Yesung hey, what's with the grin? The last time you had it, you had just been..-
- I understand, Heenim. I am just... happy.- replied Jongwoon placing the dish under the other's nose.
- For the date with Wookie?- asked his friend, biting the pancake.
- Huh? Ahm.. Yes.- lied Jongwoon. He did not know why, but he did not want to talk about Kyuhyun with Heechul.
- Make a move. You never know when someone will steal him away from you.-
Jongwoon thought that hearing those words would have made him felt bad but it was not so. He had thought he would be happy for his friend Ryeowook, if he could find someone to be together. Thinking instead that Kyuhyun had a girlfriend but that he was also with another... made him feel sick. "I feel bad for the girl, probably", he thought dressing up to go to class.

It was since Wednesday that Jongwoon and Kyuhyun did not speak. They met in the cafeteria or even around the hallways, but they had never spoken. Jongwoon had spent two days wondering who the girl with Kyuhyun was, what relationship they had. Kyuhyun, however, continued to reflect about Ryeowook and Jongwoon and the relationship they had.
But now they had to talk. They both were in the art room and Jongwoon was undressing to pose. Kyuhyun handed him the white cloth to cover himself.
- So tell me Kyu, what's the name of the girl at the bar?- asked Jongwoon positioning himself in the chair.
Kyuhyun came up to fix him in the pose in which he had put him the session before. This time, though, Kyuhyun was slower and more delicate with his maneuvers.
Jongwoon realized this and that only made him feel the chills and goose bumps. Kyuhyun noticed him and smiled sweetly.
- She's Taerin.- Kyuhyun replied when Jongwoon no longer expected an answer.
- Your girlfriend... isn't she slimmer and blond? -
- Apparently you're curious and observative.- Kyuhyun replied, caught by Jongwoon as he smiled. - Rin is my best friend.-
Jongwoon was enchanted by that smile. And when Kyuhyun had spoken of Taerin, saying she was her friend, he felt very happy.
- And now... I'm going to draw.- Kyuhyun whispered near his ear.
Jongwoon tried not to let him see how his closeness had affected him. But Kyuhyun didn't miss any of his reactions and it gave him so much pleasure, even though he did not admit it to himself.
Kyuhyun returned to his easel and began to paint Jongwoon, including the blush in his cheeks.
Also that day the figure of Jongwoon was mesmerizing him and taking him to another dimension full of colors and brushstrokes, where there were only Kyuhyun and Jongwoon. In addition, the black-haired was also singing so Kyuhyun just could not keep grounded in reality. So when Jongwoon spoke, he almost made an excessive brushstroke.
- Kyuhyun, why are you always so taciturn? -
- I don't have much to say.- said the brown, making eye-rolling Jongwoon.
- But with Taerin you are so... spontaneous.- revealed Jongwoon.
- Taerin is special.-
Those words did hurt Jongwoon, which felt like millions of stabs to the heart. He did not want just Taerin to be special to Kyuhyun; he wanted to speak with him without awkwardness. Perhaps that was why Jongwoon did something that he did not think would ever do of his own will: he took off his white cloth that covered his lap.
Kyuhyun was not paying much attention to what Jongwoon was saying and what shocked him was that Jongwoon had just removed the white cloth. Kyuhyun could not do anything but watch Jongwoon entirely, feeling his guts that coiled and a crazy desire to... "Kiss him??", Kyuhyun thought almost hyperventilating. He tried to remain cold as usual but it was not a trivial matter, so he waited for Jongwoon to speak again.
- You know, also Ryeowook likes your paintings. Not as much as me, though he likes them.-
- Seems that the same tastes are a prerogative for couples.- Kyuhyun ascertained, suddenly cold.
- Couples? But Ryeowook and I aren't a couple.- Jongwoon simply said. - We're friends like you and Taerin.- added when Kyuhyun did not speak.
Thanks to that last sentence Kyuhyun wanted to exult. But why, he did not know precisely.