Murmur his name

I am beautiful with you

- We're ending here for today.- announced Kyuhyun arranging his brushes.
Jongwoon sighed. He wanted that session to last forever, even if sitting for two hours was a torture. He would like to talk more with Kyuhyun, but he could not get him to say more things.
Jongwoon had begun to dress when the classroom door opened and Kyuhyun's girlfriend entered.
- Hyunn~ie.- chirped the girl running to embrace him.
"Wasn't the door locked?", Jongwoon thought while quickly wearing his pants. The dark-haired did not miss the weary look of Kyuhyun at that time or the sigh that was released when the blonde ran towards him.
Kyuhyun could not take it anymore. That girl was always annoying him with her mere presence, even when she should not even be in college. "In short, it's Saturday! Who goes to university on Saturday?! "Kyuhyun thought fustrated as he left her embrace him. He did not want to be there with her while behind them there was Jongwoon who was dressing. "I hope he is already dressed otherwise...", he commented mentally but without finishing his thought. Why would he bother? And then, who he was caring for? For her that would see Jongwoon , or that he was seen by her without even knowing? Kyuhyun shook his head. He had to stop thinking about these things.
- Hyunn~ie, there is a party at my house tonight. Are you coming?- the girl asked twirling a strand of hair with a finger.
- No.- he replied.
- Why?-
- I would also do something else.- Kyuhyun said as he watched the dark-haired over her shoulder.
Jongwoon blushed. He did not know why the other boy had responded with those words to his girlfriend as he looked into his eyes. If it was not that she was his girlfriend, he thought Kyuhyun wanted to spend the evening with him. "Impossible", was his only thought as he finished dressing.
The girl, after the refusal of Kyuhyun, seemed to realize only at that time that there was someone who was watching them. She walked with light steps towards the dark boy and stared at him for a moment before offering him her hand.
- I am Haejun.- she mumbled.
- Huh?- was the only thing that came out from the mouth of Jongwoon, who couldn't thing straight when she approached him.
- I am Haejun, Kyuhyun's girlfriend.- the girl repeated as if she was talking to a child.
The dark boy blushed and shook her hand. - Um, nice to meet you. I'm Jongwoon.-
- What were you doing?- she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
- Um, we.. He was..-
- He is my model for my project. Let him be.- Kyuhyun replied for him as he took her by her hand. - C'mon.-
Haejun let Kyuhyun take her out, not without first throwing a murderous look that screamed "Stay away from him!" to Jongwoon.
Jongwoon had felt a pang when Kyuhyun had answered in his place. It was true that they were not friends... But he did not like Kyuhyun considered him only his model. Not that it was a bad thing because, come on, if anyone could invoke the name of "avid fanboy of Kyuhyun" that was Jongwoon. But he would have liked that he said "He is an acquaintance of mine." That was another thing that distinguished them: Jongwoon would scream to the world that he was an acquaintance of Kyuhyun; the latter, however, seemed to want to maintain separate privacy and student life.
Very sad, Jongwoon left the room directed to the room where he had made an appointment with his friends and his brother.


- Let go of me.- Kyuhyun muttered between his teeth while his girlfriend kissed him on the neck.
- Why should I? Do you remember that you also need it, this "session".- replied Haejun continuing with her activities as she emphasized her words by moving a hand to the groin of Kyuhyun and pointing out that it was true.
- I do not care. I am taking care of it.- he commented while walking away from her.
- How dare you, you ... -
- ? Yes I am. So unless you do not want to keep quiet and see how I can be an , get out of my sight.- he said staring her seriously.
- Are you breaking up with me, Cho?- she asked incredulously, putting a hand on her chest.
- Yes. I am done.- answered him going away.
- If it's for that... , you know that you will never have a chance with him!- Haejun shouted angry as she watched him leave.
She would not make him get away with it. No one broke up with her; it was she who broke up. An idea crossed her mind and she, all gloating, walked away from the classroom of sciences where she had dragged Kyuhyun. He would regret his choice and would come back to ask for her forgiveness on his knees with tears in his eyes.
Kyuhyun was really tired of Haejun. It was not because of other interests in his radar. Or at least, that was what he repeated in his mind to make sense of his decision. Certainly he had not left his girlfriend for Jongwoon. But now his problem down to the belly persisted and he somehow had to release the tension. That's why he went to the nearest toilet, regardless of whether anyone had seen him or not.

He happened to pass right at the moment when the girl had asked Kyuhyun if by chance he was breaking up with her. He had not wanted to stay close to them for more time so he headed to the bathroom. He never would have expected that Kyuhyun would go there to... make his business.
He remained closed in the cubicle until Kyuhyun left the bathroom. Then he too went out and met face to face with Kangin.
- Wookie, why your face is red?- the eldest asked concerned placing his hand on his forehead.
- Nothing.. nothing!- Ryeowook repeated dodging the hand.
Certainly he could not tell to no one that he had just heard Kyuhyun murmuring the name of Jongwoon locked in the bathroom! So Ryeowook reassured his friend many times before remind him that they had to meet up with the others at the restaurant.


"There he is!", thought Taerin as she approached the object of her search. When she arrived a few steps from the boy, she began to play with her own hands keeping the eyes on the ground. Before she could even think of running away like hell, she cleared .
- Hello Ryeowook. Hello, um, Youngwoon-ssi.-
- Hey, how do you know me?- Kangin asked staring at her surprised.
- We have a class together. Anyway... - Taerin answered looking up to Ryeowook. -.. I wanted to apologize for how I acted on Wednesday.-
- Don't worry. You did what I would have done even for Jongwoon, so I understand you.-
- Ah, okay. Well, then I... um, I am going.- commented Taerin turning on her heels.
"No, do not go!", thought Ryeowook while putting a hand on her shoulder.
Kangin, who had witnessed the entire exchange of words, thought he should let them alone. He could not read the intense gaze that had the friend nor the frightened eyes of the girl, but one thing was certain: the two seemed to be meant for each other. Ryeowook was calm, controlled, fussy; she seemed just the opposite and Kangin believed the saying: opposites attract each other.
- Look Taerin, would you like to eat with me and my friends?- asked Ryeowook in one breath, turning red as a tomato.
- I'd feel a bit uncomfortable.. I mean, I don't know you so, uh, well.-
- You can tell Kyuhyun to come. The more the merrier.-
- Really?-
- Yup.-
- Okay.- and said that, Taerin asked for the name of the restaurant while calling Kyuhyun and tell him about the invitation to lunch.

Kyuhyun had just arrived home when his cell phone began to ring, and he saw the name of Taerin on the screen.
- Hello Rin? -
- Kyu, would you like to eat at a restaurant with, uh, friends?-
- What kind of "friends"?- definitely something was fishy. Taerin had never invited him to eat with other people.
- Well... Ryeowook and his friends.-
Now everything was explained. Probably she did not want to go alone and had convinced the boy to invite him also.
Kyuhyun sighed. - Where?-
- At the Chinese restaurant at the corner of the University.-
- Give me twenty to thirty minutes and I am there.-
Ryeowook and friends meant only one thing: Jongwoon. "So? Remember that he is your model. And then, you do not like him", Kyuhyun thought as he walked to the closet and opened the door, looking for clothes to wear. He did not want to keep the clothes he had used in the morning, he felt dirty. And he certainly did not want to seem a poor man who walks around all day dressed in the same clothes.
After a careful selection in the closet, he opted for black leather pants, a black shirt with a deep v-neck and simple black converse. The final touch was the eyeliner that was a must, in his outfit.
Leaving home and reaching the local, Kyuhyun kept thinking that he had changed dress for himself and for respect to the others, and certainly not for a certain dark-haired boy who had caught his attention.


Ryeowook, arrived together with Kangin and Taerin, sat down at the table to the left of Jongwoon while the rest of the guys took a seat. The only chair remained empty was the one in front of Jongwoon, to the left of Heechul, near the place at the head table where there was Jungsoo.
They were about to order when Taerin rose from her chair and ran against Kyuhyun, who at that moment was entering the room as if he was some movie star. Although, from what he was wearing, he could pass for a famous person.
Jongwoon looked over Kyuhyun and had to swallow very soundly because Jungsoo had turned to look at him and ask him if he was okay.
But how could he be comfortable if at that time, before him, was about to sit a cool guy? "! He's a god. He is so ... perfect!", thought Jongwoon trying to remain calm. Something difficult because Kyuhyun at that time was too good in his eyes.


The first person Kyuhyun had seen entering the room was Jongwoon. He had seen him swallow and get lost in thought. Oh yes, he knew when he was lost in thought thanks to the two sessions they had had. He did not know why, but at that moment Kyuhyun felt crazily cool, and this led him to walk like a movie star. When he reached the empty chair, he sat down, without caring of those who sat by him; his eyes were fixed on the living perfection that he had the good fortune of being able to portray and who was now sitting in front of him, with a single table as an obstacle.