Overcome your uncertainties

I am beautiful with you

416307966.jpg

 

- Hey Haejun!- Taerin exclaimed as she approached the girl.
Taerin had waited for Haejun to be alone; to do so, she had to follow her throughout the day, without being able to meet with Ryeowook. Although it was sad that she was unable to meet with the boy, she had to pretend to be happy with Haejun, not to arouse suspicion.
- Taerin-ah.- said the other, surprised that Kyuhyun's friend was looking for her. Did she wanted to help her with Kyuhyun? On the other hand, she had never done anything to her.
Haejun turned to look to Taerin who, without waiting, took her by the wrist and led her into a corner of the garden of the University, away from prying eyes.
Before Haejun could open , Taerin snapped, giving her a slap on the left cheek. The blow was so strong that in a few moments her cheek was very red and you could see the imprints of her hand.
Haejun put her hand on the affected part and opened her eyes to what the other had just done.
- What the hell are you doing?!?- screamed the blonde trying not to show his watering eyes.
- What the hell did I do?!? Did you see what you did to Jongwoon-ssi?? You are a selfish being, so self-centered and narcissistic to not to realize and accept that your ex boyfriend has neither nor will ever be interested in you! And what do you do?! You pick on someone who has never done anything against your relationship! Or do you want me to say that Jongwoon-ssi has seduced Kyu purposely?- Taerin shouted at her face, refraining from even beat her. - Because Kyu and Jongwoon-ssi are too gentlemen to beat you, I will do it. You can not stay unpunished for the nonsense bull you did to Jongwoon-ssi.-
Taerin was going to give her another slap, or just scratch her, when someone stopped her arm a few centimeters from the blonde's face. Kyuhyun's girl friend looked up and met Jongwoon's impassive eyes.
- Leave her alone.- he said simply, freeing the arm of the girl from his grip.
- Why? She was a with you.-
- you are right Taerin-ssi, with me.- remarked the boy before turning away from the two girls, knowing that Taerin would follow him. In fact, out of the corner, he saw Taerin following him.
- You don't have to play the hero. You are what you are.- murmured Haejun.
Jongwoon stopped and turned slightly, so that she could see that he was listening. Taerin, however, had remained with her back turned.
- It wasn't being a hero.-
- Then everything's ok.- Haejun replied crossing her arms over her chest. - Because you're just a bastard who deserves to stay alone.- she added when she saw the boy walking towards the University.
Taerin made no noise or said nothing when she punched the cheek not beaten of Haejun. She opened her eyes and began to move back against the wall behind her. Taerin followed her with her eyes, holding a furious look.
- You ugly , do not you dare speak ill of him or of Kyuhyun, is that clear?? It won't be a problem for me to beat you if you make me nervous!- said grimly Taerin before leaving and heading to Ryeowook who was approaching them.
Jongwoon followed her, leaving Haejun alone. It was not in his interests to help her and for sure the girl would refuse to be helped by him.
 
- What were you doing with Jongwoon and... Kyuhyun's ex girlfriend?- Ryeowook asked intertwining their hands.
- We were speaking about Kyuhyun.- she lied.
- Don't lie to me.- retorted him seriously.
- Um.. I have avenged for Jongwoon-ssi.- admitted the girl looking at the ground.
- Taerin-ah, do not do this even if she was wrong to beat Yesung.-
Taerin did not answer. She felt ashamed in front of Ryeowook's eyes so, to avoid the disapproving look of the boy, she hugged him.
Ryeowook was surprised by the hug. It was not the first time that Taerin higged him but it was still strange that she did it. He was about to say something when he heard that she was blowing on his neck, sending chills down his spine.
- Guys, please don't do it in front of everyone!- Jongwoon exclaimed, feigning disgust. In reality, he loved seeing the two so lovey-dovey, that wherever they were they cuddled, regardless of the looks of others.
- Sure Jongwoon-ssi.- Taerin said, whispering something to Ryeowook, making him blush.
- However, call me Yesung, Taerin-ah.- said the raven-haired moving away from the two. He had to find Kyuhyun and speak to him.
- And you call me Taerin.- the girl moved her head in order to look Jongwoon as he walked away. - If you are looking for whom I think you're looking for, check out the art classroom.-
Jongwoon thanked the girl and headed for the art classroom. He had decided that on that same day he would have said everything, without worrying about the consequences.
When Jongwoon opened the classroom door, he saw at once the object of his search: Kyuhyun intent on drawing on a canvas. Understanding that the brown-haired hasn't realized he was there, he approached Kyuhyun from behind, quietly.
 
Jongwoon widened his eyes: what the guy was drawing was him. Kyuhyun was arranging his portrait and Jongwoon could not help but admire the design; it was perfect. The Jongwoon on the portrait had a kind look facing forward - the boy realized he was looking toward the artist -, hands gripping the edges of the chair as he held his back straight, bringing out his neck; his legs were crossed at the ankles. Jongwoon did not miss the slight red tint on his cheeks and even the play of light and shadow. It was as if Kyuhyun understood everything he had felt while he painted him.
The artist had not realized the other's presence and he followed undeterred over the last touches before starting what he knew to be the last session. At that thought he felt melancholy and a desire to see Jongwoon that when he saw an intrusion in the corner of his vision, he jumped on the chair.
When he turned his head to see who was the person who had interrupted him, he smiled gently. He could not help but act like a lover in front of his crush because it was actually what he was.
- Sorry! I did not want to see... - Jongwoon began to say, stepping back and putting his hands in front of him.
- Don't worry. Is about to end so ... - Kyuhyun interrupted him as he stood by his chair and approached the other.
- It's.. It's really beautiful.- the smaller murmured while blushing.
- Not because of me. Is the subject what makes it beautiful.- he wanted to see him blush more. It was in fact what happened: Jongwoon turned red as a tomato.
- Oh, but ... It's no-not tr-true.- he stammered trying not to look Kyuhyun while he was getting closer and closer.
Kyuhyun took his hands and smiled. - It's true. You know what I thought the first time I saw you?-
- That I look like someone with his head in the clouds?- joked the other, feeling his heart beating wildly in his chest.
- That you are the most... charming, spectacular and beautiful person I've ever seen.- managed to say the youngest, congratulating himself for being able to not stutter.
Jongwoon's eyes widened. He could not believe what he was hearing. "Could it be that he likes me?", he thought, seeing that the other wanted to keep talking.
- The teacher.. Not, Leeteuk sunbae has given us the task of portraying what we like. And you.. You were a revelation from the moment you walked in this room looking for Leeteuk-ssi. So I can tell you with absolute certainty that... - Kyuhyun paused a moment to catch his breath; it was the first time he declared to someone. -... That I like you.-
Jongwoon could not think straight. In short, it was not every day you get a confession from a cool and handsome guy as Kyuhyun! And besides... he was dazed on his words. He was extremely happy, and the only thing that came to his mind to do to respond to the other's courage was hug him.
- I have to take it as a "I also like you"?- asked Kyuhyun circling his waist.
- It means "shut up and kiss me"!-
As soon as he finished saying those words, Kyuhyun gently lifted his chin, looked him in the eyes and, before he could think about Siwon beating him, he placed his lips on his.
At first the kiss was sweet but then, as time went on, it became more intense, full of desire. They were so immersed in their world not to hear the chuckle of someone resonate in the classroom. The two boys broke away and looked around, noticing with some disappointment that Taerin and Ryeowook were staring at them. And they discovered that the laugh was that of Taerin.

Yesung-with-SuJu-YeKyu-kim-jong-woon-yes