Disruptive feelings

I am beautiful with you

Mygorgeousdorkyotp.gif Kyuhyun, Yesung:

 

- Rin, you know I'm going to kill you, do you?- said Kyuhyun with a serious face.
- I love you too!- replied the girl by jumping to his neck.
Ryeowook's eyes widened and repress what could be chategorized as a growl. Jongwoon, however, blinked a few times before awaken from the reverie into which he had fallen when Kyuhyun had kissed him. When he saw the girl in the arms of Kyuhyun, he approached his boyfriend and broke apart the two.
- Sorry Taerin but... he is off limits.-
The girl swelled her cheeks outraged and would also answered Jongwoon had it not been for that Ryeowook hugged her from behind.
- Come on Taerin, you know that Yesung is jealous.- said in a low voice into her ear.
Taerin let out a frustrated sigh before looking at the newly formed couple. She realized that behind them there was the canvas that Kyuhyun had to end. When she noticed that Jongwoon was clearly , she began to scream like some crazy fangirl.
- Oh my.. Awww is fantastic!!!!- she blushed and pointed to the portrait.
Her boyfriend looked in the same direction and blushed too. - Wow, it's really... beautiful.-
Jongwoon, realized they were looking at the sketch, buried his head in Kyuhyun's chest, conscious of the fact that the two were watching him . He also wanted to hide from the embarrassment.
His boyfriend grinned and his hair, trying to reassure him.
- Look, it isn't shown too much.- Kyuhyun said quietly. The raven's head broke away for a moment from his hiding place to look him in the eyes. - And if it was, I do not see the problem. You should not be ashamed of nothing.- added the brown, with the result that Jongwoon returned to bury his head.
Taerin and Ryeowook grinned. "Yes, they are a lovely couple", thought the two at the same time, looking in their eyes.
Ryeowook, decided it was time to leave to allow Kyuhyun to continue with the design, took Taerin by the hand and greeted the two friends before leaving the room.
- Good. We are alone again... - Kyuhyun blinked, smiling mischievously.
- And you have to finish the portrait. You won't get a good mark if you don't finish it.- reminded Jongwoon, undressing and going to sit in his place after locking the classroom.
Kyuhyun, visibly saddened, positioned in front of the easel and held back the insane urge to kiss Jongwoon at that precise moment.
 
 
- So Wookie.. You have a girlfriend?- asked Eunhyuk smiling to the two lovebirds sitting before him.
Ryeowook and Taerin had arrived at the table where normally would eat the group of friends of the boy and sat down with them. Obviously, holding hands and smiling like two lovers.
Kyuhyun and Jongwoon, however, had joined them, without holding hands and remaining impassive. If by impassive you intend to continue staring at each other with dazed eyes. They had decided that they had to talk with Siwon, as Kyuhyun last time had been beaten by him, but they would have waited until after that Kyuhyun had finished the portrait.
- Ye-yes.- Ryeowook stammered blushing.
- Awww, you're making him blush!- yelled Taerin pinching the cheeks to her boyfriend. - You are so cute? Can I say it?-
- Oh. Of course, I don't get angry.- he replied giving her pats on the hand. She hugged him.
- I swear I've never seen RinRin so sweet with someone.- remarked Kyuhyun bringing to his mouth the bottle of water.
- You didn't pulled out the best in me, KyuKyu.- said the girl sticking her tongue out.
Kyuhyun, intent on drinking, almost spat out when he heard a foot his leg. He looked ahead of him and found the amused gaze of Jongwoon; for sure he was taking revenge for lunch at the restaurant. The raven gave him a winning smile and put a finger to his lips. That guy would have drive him crazy.
Jongwoon saw Kyuhyun stare at him for that little trick he was doing. To torture him even more, hr put his right forefinger to his lips. Certainly he did not expect a counter-attack by the brown; while Jongwoon pretended to follow the speech of the others, Kyuhyun took the opportunity to begin to with his foot, with more slow and sensual movements. All this was masked by the grin that Kyuhyun had whenever he was at the table.
Siwon was sitting across the table and studied the interaction between his brother and Kyuhyun. He noted that they were staring into their eyes but did not speak directly, but he could not decipher those looks and it frustrated him.
- Let them be.- whispered Heechul.
- I do not want him near Jongwoon. He does not look good and you know how were the love affairs Jongwoon had in the past, as well as this bastard.- admitted turning to look at his friend.
- Well, me neither but their brothers did not make me anything.-
- Perhaps because you do not look like a member of a gang or a serial .-
- Come on Siwon, you can not clip your brother's wings. You have to let him make his own choices; he can learn from those.- ruled Heechul assuming a serious expression. - Anyway, I think Kyuhyun is not playing nor seems someonw who want to do something to him.-
Siwon was surprised by the words of his friend. It was true that he could not be so protective of his brother. But the idea that Kyuhyun could do something angered him. If only he had known that he had done something, Siwon would not be spared and would beat Kyuhyun.
 
- So today was the last day of posing?- asked Jongwoon, while slowly dressing. He wanted to tease Kyuhyun as he had done since they had confessed to each other.
- Yup. But you can always pose for me.- Kyuhyun replied mischievously, winking. He knew that the other guy would understand what he meant in reality.
- Oh, I would like it.- said the dark with a deliberately low and sensual voice before biting his lower lip.
- Do not tempt me. I remind you that, now, no one can come into this classroom. Or hear your .-
- Why? Who said I'll moan and you not?- Jongwoon asked, pretending to be offended while swelling his cheeks and pouting.
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. - Are you serious?-
- We'll found it sooner or later.- replied the other approaching Kyuhyun, walking in a provocative way.
When he arrived in front of his boyfriend, he put his hands on his chest. - Anyway I know that, if I were you, I would not be so sure about it.-
Kyuhyun was about to answer, or at least move it away from there, because otherwise he would be forced to do it for the first time in the art room, when someone knocked on the door. The brown headed to it and opened it, revealing Jungsoo grinning from ear to ear.
- Guys! I was looking for you.- said the older entering the classroom. He looked around a moment until his eyes came to rest on the easel. - Kyuhyun, I can now watch the canvas? I'm really excited.-
- Uhm... - Kyuhyun looked up and saw Jongwoon nod. - Allright.- finally he granted leading the teacher towards the portrait.
Jungsoo stood before the canvas and immediately opened his eyes. He knew Kyuhyun was very good at drawing but the picture had left him stunned. In every he saw a different artist's feeling towards the model, whereas in the eyes of Yesung saw conflicting emotions. That picture not only deserved honors but also admiration from the professor.
- Kyuhyun, is... is... - began to say Jungsoo. Kyuhyun looked at him, hoping it would go well. -... is fantastic! Perfect!- cried at the end, surprising both the boys because he was holding back from jumping on the spot.
- Um, I knew it was nice but that is was actually perfect...-
- Do not be humble, Kyuhyun; you usually aren't.- said Jungsoo widening his smile. - I assume you want to keep the picture, right?- he added, smiling mischievously while looking at Yesung and Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun nodded. He certainly would not leave the picture in front of everybody, like all his previous works; moreover, there was represented his boyfriend.
Since Kyuhyun did not answer and Jongwoon was looking at his cellphone, Jungsoo decided to leave so he greeted the two. As he left the classroom, he saw Siwon pass by the corridor and from the expression on his face, he seemed quite angry. He started to greet him but the boy walked past without wanting to stop, walking pass by him - actually almost running - directed to the art classroom. Jungsoo shrugged and went back to his office.
 
When Jungsoo had left the classroom, Kyuhyun had approached Yesung and had laid hands on his hips, tilting his head to touch the front of the taven with his. He closed his eyes and breathed: he was glad that Jongwoon was his boyfriend, despite their contrasting characters.
Jongwoon, to that contact, smiled and gently patted the other's hair. He would have been happy forever in his arms, without doing anything.
Lost in their own world, the two did not realize Siwon entering the classroom. The latter, seen the two boys in an intimate moment, he stood, undecided whether or not to approach them. He was considering what to do when his eyes fell on Kyuhyun framework. When he saw with his own eyes what then minutes earlier Kangin had confessed, he was astonished. Okay, he knew that his brother was posing for the youngest, but he never imagined that he had posed ! He opened his eyes and mouth, trying to think before doing or saying something but he could not. Siwon approached the two, yanked Kyuhyun away from his brother and gave him a punch in the face, sending him sprawling.
Jongwoon froze when he saw his brother beat his boyfriend; he had never seen him so angry. Kyuhyun, however, expected to see Siwon get to beat him, but he did not think so soon or even in front of Jongwoon.
- What did I tell you?!?- Siwon yelled, looking furiously at the boy on the ground.
Kyuhyun put a hand on his cheek and glared at the older boy. - Not that you would beat me in front of Jongwoon.-
- I'm not talking about that!- said the other, trying to calm down but without succeeding. - I knew he posed for you.. But I did not know he would pose !!-
Jongwoon knelt beside Kyuhyun to watch his cheek: it was already red and was swelling. He did not like to see signs on the face of his boyfriend. He got up, standing in front of his brother with a resolute look on his face.
- I am an adult and I do whatever the hell I want. I know that if it were up to you, I should live  in a bubble. But you see, you do not know I do not want it. Kyuhyun did not make me ever pose completely; I've decided to take off the cloth that covered me.- Jongwoon explained, staying as calm as possible. - I sincerely like Kyuhyun and you, if you want me to be happy, you can not prevente me from dating him... otherwise I'll feel lost.- he added, almost whispering the last part, remembering his last serious relationship with a guy, and that he had left him destroyed for so long.
Kyuhyun joined his boyfriend, putting his arm around him as he kept his gaze on Siwon.

Yesung-with-SuJu-YeKyu-kim-jong-woon-yesKyuhyun and Yesung