Clubbing

Then there's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

Since that night on the porch me and Jessica became more comfortable with each other. We would still have awkward moments and we would never hang out just the two of us, but we were making some progress. Small steps but steps, nonetheless.

I don’t know what changed or why she decided to become closer to me, but I am glad we became friends. The other people in our groups were always in pair so it was nice to have her around. When we hang out as a group Jessica would always sit next to me. If we took a walk, we would always hang back and walk side by side, while the other couples were all lovey dovey. We started texting late at nights too, she would always send me some memes and funny videos and I’d do the same. I found out she likes cat memes a lot. I am more of a dog person so we would fight about which one is cuter. Obviously, my puppy pictures are the cutest but she’s so stubborn.

I also hang out with Baekhyun a few times. Once even with his parents. I liked his company and I found his parents very sweet and supporting. He tried to kiss me every time we said goodbye but understood that I wasn’t ready. He is really a gentleman, the guy of every girl’s dream. But for some reason I couldn’t make myself fall for him. Those cute cat pictures kept haunting me.

Jessica never asked me about Baekhyun again. She actually never mentioned anything serious again. Like that night never happened. We just continued on and I didn’t want to lose all the progress we have made in the last few weeks. I didn’t want to lose our friendship. The ice princess grew on me and I started to like her as a friend too. It sounds ironic that I started to see my crush as a friend too, but aren’t you supposed to be comfortable around your partner? Aren’t you supposed to be able to talk about anything with your partner like a friend? It’s not like I think there’s chance of her liking me back but I liked the idea that I could have her close. It’s just nice to know that there is something between us. The bad news is though that my feelings for her grew too. Everything she did looked so cute, every time we were walking next to each other I would want to hold her hands and every time she sat next to me I would stare at her profile. I think she caught me staring a few times but always just giggled and told me to stop.

 

Jessica’s POV

It was so hard being Taeyeon’s friend when I knew I could just grab her right there and do things to her. Not very sane things but I bet she would like them. She was definitely not helping me either. When we hang out as a group, me and Taeyeon had to be paired up too. She walks so close to me and I know a few times she wanted to hold my hand. It took every strength in me to resist that urge. I caught her few times staring at me too. She thinks she’s so sneaky with her glances. I bet the other girls noticed too even with all the smooches they give their girlfriends. Also just seeing my sister kiss my best friend, not a very nice view. I don’t recommend.

I heard from Tiffany that Taeyeon still goes on dates with this Baekhyun guy but she never mentions him in front of me. And I don’t dare to do so myself. I hate that guy, I wouldn’t be able to control myself and act all nice and supportive.

This weekend we had a girls night out at a club. Yoona said she could get us into the VIP section. I don’t like clubbing much but when Taeyeon agreed to go, I had to go too. Clubs are dangerous and I needed to take care of my girl. Well she’s not my girl yet but you know… she’s my girl.

I got this new outfit thanks to my manager. A black sleeveless dress with black high heels. Nothing crazy and I love simple things. I grabbed my favorite Chanel bag too and was ready to go. I waited in the living for Yoona and Krystal to get ready. Those two have been using my apartment and doing all those couple things in my guest room since they started dating and nobody even asked for my permission.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter