Yah I know you

Then there's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 – I know you

It’s the first day after the summer break, so it’s also the first day to wake up soon again.

Cink cink cink Taeyeon’s alamrs clock goes off it’s exactly 7 am.

She streches her arm out and pushes the button to silent the alarm, after a while it goes off again. Taeyeon groans and sits up, she looks out of her window, thought it’s still early the sun shines brightly, she smiles and gets up. After doing her routine like brushing  her teeth, brushing her hair, getting dressed in her school uniform and putting on some light make up, she finally steps out of her room. The maids in the kitchen are already waiting for the young lady to take her seat and eat her breakfast. Breakfast is boring again, same old bacon and eggs with nobody to share it with and many stares from the staff who are waiting for her to finish so they could take her to school.

„Are u ready miss Taeyeon?“

„Yes, mr. Lee“ she gave her bag to him and followed him to the car.

The drive was silent but comfortable. Though mr. Lee wasn’t a family member, atleast he was always there for her. About 15 minutes later the car parks exactly 100 metres away from Taeyeon’s school and she gets out when nobody is around. The thing is Taeyeon is the heirest of the biggest company not only in Korea but the whole Asia, the KIMC as in Kims‘ international mobile corporation. She has an older sister who used to be the most popular girl in their previous school, but because of money and fame, her sister realized that all of her so called friends are just using her. She told Taeyeon to hide her identity to find true love and friends. Well Taeyeon saw all of what her sister’s been through so she agreed and to be honest her sister was right, people are using them for money. That’s why Taeyeon always gets off the car 100 m before school.

Nobody from her school knows that she is the Kim Taeyeon, even though people always ask her how come she attends this school when it’s a school for rich kids. Whenever that happens she tells them that she has a scholarship. It’s not totaly a lie, Taeyeon always ranks 1st in the final exams and many scholarships were offered to her but she always declined so she doesn’t have to tell them her true identity.

 

As Taeyeon walks to her school, somebody pats her shoulder she looks back to see a girl with the nicest eye smile ever, her best friend brighter then jewels or mushrooms, Tiffany.

„Taetae I missed you so much!!“ She yells out when she hugs the petite girl. Taeyeon ears must have died by that action but she was so happy to see her best friend after 2 months. Tiffany and her parents went to California to visit their family there so there was no single day they could see each other. But they always found the time to messege each other.

Tiffany didn’t know about Taeyeon’s family at first but after a year of friendship, when they were in sophomore year Taeyeon told her. Fany was suprised at first but never stopped treating Taeyeon the same way as before.

They walked to school hand in hand and told each other stories from summer break. They both thought it would be a peaceful day when they heard a high pitched voice of a short girl with long light brown hair shouting at a man in a suit.

 

Tiffany’s POV

„Yah I told you to park in front of the gate not by an ugly tree, what if people tried to take photos of me?“

Isn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter