Chapter 2

EXOrdinary Camp

The next day.... Everyone got up early... because it's camp...

 

They would have wake up at 11 am to 2 pm if it wasn't for the camp...

 

"Good morning" Chanyeol greeted "Eo? Oppa.. Good morning" Ra-e replied with a goofy smile.

 

"Jal jasseoyo" Chanyeol asked the half awake Ra-e. Looking at Chanyeol and blinking quute a few times she replied with "Nae oppa"

 

"That's good then. Let's go and get some breakfast, we have a long journey waiting for us." Chanyeol say and lead the way for the sleepy Ra-e who has her eyes half opened and... no make up...

 

-Breakfast timeeee-

 

"Ya! Did you sleep well?" Ha Byul Said to Hyun Rin, even though she knows that Hyun Rin is a badass.

 

"Woo.... Kim Hyun Rin" Charin say the moment she saw Hyun Rin's glaring eyes. "Yah michin haji malla!!! (do not be mad!!!)" Charin added

 

There was a moment of silence for awhile... till Hyun Rin shouted due to the situation that is going out of hand..."Stop being crazy!"

 

"Woah.... Look at you, being a badass on a Monday morning... Nothing unusual.." Sookyung say.

 

"You guys are so crazy!! Whats up with you all!! When I say I don't like that kid, that means I don't like him! Understand!! Stop interfering with my love life okay!" Hyun Rin shouted at them

 

"Why must the Badass comes out on a Monday morning..." Neul Ra say

 

"Girls! I'm so sick of Luhan! I swear he is crazy!" Yuna say as she run towards her friends

 

"Wae? You were fine with him since yesterday. What happened?" Su Yeon asked

 

"I just can't take it! He kept on telling me how manly he is, which I don't think he is. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT I SWEAR!" Yuna added

"Looks like we have another Badass here.." Soo Kyung say as she let out a sigh

 

"Jung Soo Kyung... Please stop with the 'Badass ' word.." Hyun Rin say with her annoyed tone

 

"Hey... I was just saying.... But Kyungsoo oppa is so cute... I just wish we can extend our camp abit longer" Soo Kyung say with her dreamy voice.

 

"Our maknae is crazy" Min Rin say while jumping around like a kid. "Like MEEE!!! Baekhyun Oppa is a real cutie" She added "LIKE THOSE CARTOON JELLIES" and there goes the exaggeration....

 

"Lim Min Rin, did you... called me... a jelly???" A familiar voice was heard in the confused tone . The 12 girls turn to see where the voice came from. And they sae Baekhyun and Kyungsoo standing there... looking at them... with those huge eyes.. maybe for D.O's it'll be bigger. Bigger then how big your font can be...

 

"Uh.... I ..." Min Rin stutter and froze for awhile

 

"EOMMAYAAAAA~ ♡" Yoora say

 

"That came out of nowhere..." Na Rae say. "And it came out awkward.." Neul Ra added and received a five from Na Rae.

 

"Oppa... Uh ... I didn't mean ...." Min Rin froze... again...

 

"Ms Song said she would like to talk to you girls after your breakfast . Let's all go to the mess hall now." Kyungsoo say. Which thankfully cut the awkward atmosphere from MinRin, Baekhyun and... Yoora who shouted 'eomma' out of nowhere... I assure you she's just crazy.. maybe all 12 of them are crazy.. yep.. i'm sure about that...

 

"Kaja" Su Yeon say

 

"Thanks for the food! Jal meoggetseumnida" All of them say before eating like there's no tomorrow.

 

"What is this?" Yuna asked sassily.

 

"It's soup" Luhan replied

 

"Just what in the world is in the soup? I don't really eat much" She said as she push her bowl away

 

"How can you not like the soup ... I made it... with love to you.. " Luhan say whispering the last 4 words and pushed Yuna's bowl back to her

 

"Please eat it~ We are all going out to the woods later on, and I don't want to see you being weak or faint..." Luhan added

"No! I will not eat this!" Yuna shouted and threw the soup into the nearest rubbish bin " And don't force me to eat" Yuna say before running out of the mess hall.

 

" Yuna-ah! Jeon Yuna!" Ha Byul stood up and chase after Yuna "Jeon Yuna!!!"

 

"Someone is really a Badass now.." Ra-E say.. nothing unusual??

 

"Oppa! You should go after her"" Soo Kyung shouts at Luhan "Eo? Ah.. Ne ..." Luhan stands up and run after Yuna too.

 

"Okay everyone" Suho stands up "Lets all go and get ready for the activities. We have lots of stuff to do today and we don't want to waste time" He continued "Kaja!" Baekhyun shouted as he open the door with excitement.

 

Meanwhile Ha Byul & Luhan are chasing after Yuna... still....

 

"Jeon Yuna-ah.. Eodiya!" Ha Byul shouted

"Jeon Yuna-ah... Where did you go..." Luhan questioned himself and got a reply after a looooong time..

 

"Leave me alone" Yuna say with her face in between her knees. "Yuna please come back to the campsite.." Luhan begged her

 

"Why should I come back to that stupid campsite and eat unappetising food?" Yuna scoffed

"Do you like peanut butter and jam sandwich ? Kyungsoo made it" Luhan offer her a sandwich

 

"Fine!" Yuna took the sandwich and walked back to the campsite munching the sandwich.

 

"What's the point of being handsome... when you can't cook... the food is just... ergh... even thinking about it already makes me feel like vomitting...'it's soup how can you not like it. I made them' he said. Ewww." Yuna whisper to herself.

"Great way to calm her down oppa , she don't really eat much usually." "Especially peanut butter and jams. " She added

"This is going to be an awesome Summer Camp" Luhan said looking at Yuna's back..

 

Back at the campsite

 

"Okay everyone! We are going for a cannoeing in the lake" Kris shouted to get the attention of the distracted girls eith their conversation.

 

"We are going to have a race after that" Suho say as he pass a paddle to Hyun Rin

 

In the water

 

"Just slowly paddle Ha Byul ah ~" Tao instructed Ha Byul

 

"You will paddle on the left while I paddle on the right okay?" Tao say

 

"B-but... w-what... What if I fall into the water sir?" Ha Byul turns to Tao as she waits for a response.

 

"Don't call me sir. And you don't have to be worry. Cause I will be right behind you" Tao said with a smile. Ha Byul them turns back to face the front and start paddling.

 

"Oh hoooo , Ms Park.. Your quite a fast learner" Chanyeol praised Ra-E

 

"Gomawo oppa.. You're a great teacher.. That's why I learn fast.." Ra-E say which make the big ears kid, Park Chanyeol blush. No yoda... She learns fast cause you're there teaching her and she loves you. You stupid???

 

"Aww.... You really think so?? Thanks.." Chanyeol smiled at Ra-E.. Omg Park Chanyeol... I just said that it's because she loves you... Is that so hard to understand, big ears????

 

"Park Ra-E" Sookyung called out. "HEY SOOKYUNG" Ra-E shouted and waved at Sookyung

 

" Be careful. You're still on the boat remember. Always be careful when your in the boat you must remain inside or we might capsize." Kyungsoo say while holding her hand as sookyung sat back down

 

"Mianhae oppa" She apologise "Just remember that okay" Kyungsoo say before smiling to himself behind Soo Kyung.

 

"Yuna.... Please paddle..." Luhan told Yuna.

 

"How many times must I tell you?! I'm paddling!!!" She yelled

 

"Jeon Yuna! Oppa is trying to teach you this so that next time, you will know and near in the future you can teach it to others" Luhan say as he sit at the back of the boat "Oh I'm sorry then. I'm not the type to teach, I'm just the lazy one" Luhan ignored her words and instructed her to paddle. Luhan started paddling and Yuna just let out a sigh...

 

"Hyun Rin for the billion time!! Stop being such a !! And start listening the to me!!" Suho yelled at Hyun Rin.

"Hey Mister Kim JoonMyeon! I'm trying my best because I have nothing better to do in my summer life and I was force by my parents and my teacher!! " She yelled back.

 

"You know what....i can't take it anymore" Suho paddles back to the shore and walks off

 

"Eodiya!!!!" Hyun Rin shouts "None of your business!!" He shouted back

 

"WOW THAT'S KIND OF YOU TO NOT HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS BOAT!!!" Hyun Rin shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

"Hyun Rin... Just for once... Please try to have fun, Suho oppa is trying his best to make it enjoyable for all of us. " Min Rin say, heaving out a sigh.

 

"I will talk to Suho hyung..." Baekhyun got off the boat and ran after Suho whose back now can't be seen.

 

"Hyun Rin, please.. Suho really cares about you. He just want all of us to have some fun during our Summer Camp. I know that we are all doing this because of our parents and grades, but this is just to much." Ha Byul say sternly as she comes out from the

boat with Tao.

 

"Badass or not, try show a little bit respect to Suho oppa" Ha Byul helps Hyun Rin out of the boat

 

"Hmm... Fine..." Hyun Rin say in annoyance as she lets out a sigh "Yeah" Both MinRin and HaByul cheered.

 

"Yoon Charin ... You seem really quiet , Are you sick?" Xiumin asked "Huh? Oh. Nope, just don't really feel like talking, that's all" Charin replied with a smile..

 

"Hahahaha. I see. Let's go and get something for us to drink" Xiumin say before he and Charin paddles back to the shore.

 

Meanwhile, little cutie Byun Baekhyun is still searching for his hyung...

 

"Suho-ah! Kim Joon Myeon! Eodiya?!" Baekhyun shouted.

He looked for Suho Up and Down (A/N: wi are wi wi are. Wi are wi wi are. Sorry I got distracted. Wi are wi wi are)

 

"SUHO!!!" He shouted again "What?" Baekhyun heard a reply coming from the bathroom. And it is the rich guy Suho..

 

"Wae?" He asked Baekhyun.

 

"Please give Hyun Rin another chance hyung... I know she is y & all, but please hyung... Give her some time..." Baekhyun plead Suho

 

"Arraseo .... But I promise I'm going to change that badass attitude of hers.." Suho smirks , then follows Baekhyun back into the lake.

 

"Ra-E ah! Let's go get a drink before the race" The giant with Yoda ears say as he helped Ra-E get out off the boat

 

"Nae Oppa , Thank You For-AHHH" Ra-E screamed as she missed a step & almost fell into the water flat

 

"Ra-E ah!" Chanyeol shouted and grabs her waist.. and... Their lips almost met..

 

"Gomawo Oppa" Ra-E say blush .

 

"Uh.. Yeah" Chanyeol let go of her waist and started walking, to the mess hall to get a drink.

 

1 hour later

 

"Okay it's 2pm already~ Let's start our race!! Who ever reaches the end first wins" Suho shouted

 

"ARE ALL OF YOU READY?!" Kris shouted to lift the mood more.

 

"NAE" They all reply except for The Badass ... Hyun Rin (Why T.T)

 

"Beep!" The whistle was blown... by some stranger that isn't important for this story...

 

Everyone then started paddling. As soon as it start, in the lead is Na Rae & Kai's Team. Follow by Ha Byul and Tao's Team. Having a realllly small gap behind them, it is Soo Kyung and Kyungsoo Team. Meanwhile the others didn't have a good start

Team Chanyeol and Ra-E started catching up to Team Dyo (Kyungsoo) & SooKyung "Give up SooKyung" Ra-E shouted trying to provoke Sookyung

 

"NEVER" SooKyung shouted back and paddled faster in order to get away from the Park's Team.

 

"Na Rae, we are almost there" Kai shouted as he saw the finishing line flag "Yeah" Na Rae shouted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our dear dark chocolate Kim Kai just have to drop his paddle in the water "NOO!!" Na Rae shouted while Kai just sat there, not knowing what to do

 

"Victory!!!" Tao passed Team Na Rae and Kai and claimed the first place "Yehet" Ha Byul and Tao say before giving eavh other a high Five

 

Back on land...

 

"Finally!! Victory goes to Team Ha Byul & Zi Tao!!! Congrats!! " Suho say ending the race. After the race they all rest for awhile and eat their lunch...

 

"What is this?" Yuna asked "It's peanut butter and jam sandwich" Luhan gave half of his sandwich to Yuna

 

"I'm not forcing you to eat. I am just worried about you not eating. I don't want you to get sick in the middle of our activities" Luhan puts the other half of the sandwich on the paper plate, then smile.

 

"Ra-E... What's wrong your not eating?" Neul Ra points at Ra-E's plate than is still untouched, meanwhile everyone else is already half way done.

 

"Its nothing.. Just not hungry now." Ra-E say pushing her plate to the side "that's the first time" Charin say as she pass her plate to Xiumin

 

"You got to eat something..." Sung Young say "How about a sandwich" Soo Kyung push her plate with only half piece of the sandwich

 

"It's grilled ham & cheese. Kyungsoo Oppa made it this morning.." Soo Kyung ssay as she smiled. Ra-E took the sandwich and started nunching it "Thanks Soo~ ♡ You're the best" Ra-e smiled.

 

"Okay everyone it's already 4pm let's get ready for a walk in the forest before dinner time. There will be a treasure hunt in the woods tomorrow." Kris shouted

 

"Let's go! We have a long walk waiting for us." He added. Everyone walked, following Kris and Suho into the woods.

 

In the woodsssss

 

"Look at all these animals" Neul Ra say pointing at all the animals she saw


"Look at all these greenery" Su Yeon say before giving out tonnes of "wow" at every tree that they passed .

 

"When will this walk be over?" Yuna as she sits on a rock and fixed her shoelaces which is now untied

 

"Soon. We have one more place to show you before we go back to the campsite" Suho say.

 

5 mins later...

 

Neul Ra spotted a cute baby bunny "Aww" She squeled and ran towards the bunny. And when she was about to grab the bunny, it hopped away. "Wait! Little bunny!! Come back!!" She whisper-shout and started chasing the said bunny.

 

"Neul Ra?" Ha Byul turns to Neul Ra, and find Neul Ra chasing after a bunny.

 

"Neul Ra come back!!" She followed Neul Ra into the woods. Noticing this, Suyeon asked where are the two girls going. "Let's follow" Yoora say leading the other girls.

 

~

 

"Hey.. It's getting really quiet back there..." Baekhyun say as he sat on a rock

"Yeah... too quiet for it to be at normal level for the girls.." Kyungsoo say before turning around to check on the girls. As soon as Kyungsoo turn, his eyes became wide open. Wider than usual.. cause he's an owl. BACK TO THE STORY!!

 

Sehun turned to face where Kyungsoo was facing and he got a heart attack! Nah.. that kid is too young (maybe not) to have a heart attack..

 

"OMG hyung!!! The girls are all gone!!!" Sehun screamed, which made the other EXO members turn their head and also got a sungan heart attack. (See what i did there? No? Hmmm...)

 

"How could this happened?" Chen panicked. "It was just for 2 minutes. And in that 2 minutes, they are gone." Lay said.

 

"Let's go look for them" Sehun suggested. Sehun was about to take a step when Suho spoke "It's getting really late. Remember what happened when we stay to long in the dark??" This made all of the EXO members stood still for a moment before letting out an "Oh" at once.

 

Everyone then stared at each other "We Ssill have to look for them though. They're new here. They won't know the woods well." Xiumin point out

 

"I don't care. If that's the risk, I'm willing to take it" Kyungsoo steps out "Who is with me?" Kyungsoo asked beforr raising his own hands up


"ME!!" Kai, Chen, Baekhyun and Lay shouted and raised up their hands at once.

 

"Me too" Chanyeol , Luhan , Kris , Tao and Sehun joined. "Okay!" Xiumin raise his hands up high. All of them looked at Suho waiting for his answer "Okay fine!" Suho raised his hands up. The boys then started running around in the woods to look for the girls.

 

"Neul Ra-ah" Ha Byul called out for Neul Ra "Just where did that bunny go?" Neul Ra say with annoyance as she place both of her hands on her hip.

 

"Shim Neul Ra" Ha Byul called out again hoping for a response "Lee Ha Byul, where on earth are you going?" Hyun Rin runs after Ha Byul. "Huh? Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" Ha Byul replied with a shock

 

"W-we s-should g-go back now. The b-boys must have been l-looking for us now." Ra-E said. She started looking around for a way out "Urineun... munjereul gajigoiss-eo.. (We... have a problem...)" Ra-E say before sitting down on a rock

 

"So... Which way now??" Yura asked as she started to look around for a path or a sign that indicates where they are and where to go.

 

"Shim Neul Ra! Don't go running away next time!" Min Rin shouted at Neul Ra "So, how are we going to go back? We don't even know which way should we go or where did we come from..." Sung Young say as she looked around.

 

"What are we going to do....." Soo Kyung say sadly. All of yhe girls then started looking and walking around hoping for a sign to lead them back to the campsite and hoping to meet their oppa's.... That are currently in the hunt for them.

 

"Kim Yoora-ah!" Sehun called out


"Jung SooKyung!" Kyungsoo called out. But sadly they didn't get any response.. "Where could they be?" Sehun started running around with Kyungsoo

 

"The sun is almost down. We have to hurry!" the smaller yet older Kyungsoo say and leads Sehun around the woods one more time.

 

"Should we walk up or down?" (wi are wi wi are. Wi are wi wi are.) Yoora asked and points at the both paths that is infront of them.

 

"Up!" Ha Byul shouted "Let's go up. There might be a lake or something. So we can rest for awhile then continue to find our way out." Na Rae leads them all upwards.

 

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!" SooKyung screams out of sudden. "Soo, what's wrong? What happened?" Sung Young bends down to help Soo Kyung stand. "Ah apayo.. (it hurts...) I hurt my leg.. Ahhhhh!!" Soo Kyung screamed in pain.

 

"Woori maknae is hurt!!" Neul Ra shouted to garb the other girls attention. "Someone needs to carry her." Neul Ra suggested.

As soon as Neul Ra finished her sentence Charin bends down to carry SooKyung. "Jamkkanman!!!" Charin screamed out of sudden before standing up "She is too heavy" She said

 

"MWO! I'm Not!! I'm very light!!" SooKyung cried "Hahaha!! Arraseo I was just joking... But seriously I really can't carry" Charin steps a side to let another member of them space to carry the injured SooKyung

 

"I will." Hyun Rin say and bends down to let Soo Kyung get on her back easily. Soo Kyung then hugs unnie's back before Hyun Rin

stood up.

 

"Kaja" Hyun Rin lead the girls. The girls walked.... and walked... and walked... annddddd walkedddd....... Each of them took turns to carry Soo Kyung until the reached a clear and smooth path.

 

"Should we wait here??" Su Yeon say and looked around.

 

Meanwhile for the 12 EXO boys.....

 

"Is that the girls?" Baekhyun points at the silhouette. The boys turned to where Baekhyun was facing. As Suho was about to speak, Park Yoda cut him.

 

"IT IS!!!!" Chanyeol shouted and ran to the girls. While the others follow Chanyeol, Suho just let out a sigh and started running.

 

"Girls!" Chanyeol shouted "Oppa!!" Ra-E shouted and runs towards Chanyeol "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he enveloped Ra-E into a tight embrace "I'm okay oppa" Ra-E say looking up at Chanyeol.

 

"What happened to SooKyung" Kyungsoo (O.O) asked concernly. "She fell down" Hyun Rin say as she slowly place SooKyung down.

"Ah!" SooKyung screamed as soon as her feet lands on the ground.

 

"Let's go back to the campsite. It's really late already." Suho carries Soo Kyung bridal style

 

"Follow me, I know a short cut" Suho leads them to a path that is filled with flowers.

 

"They are so beautiful" Yuna say smelling the flowers infront of her. "For You" Luhan gave a flower that he picked awhile ago to Yuna "Thank you" Yuna took the flower from Luhan's hand.

 

"Don't run away like that next time. I was worried sick." Luhan smiled. Yuna's head was full of Luhan. He is so brave. He looked high and low for her. "As a Camp instructor, my main priority is the safety of my campers. Maybe no.. You are my first priority. The rest comes later." Luhan said and winked to the girl who he loves and also standing right infront of him. "Oh Luhan" Yuna blush like a tomato.

 

"YAH! Shim Neul Ra! Don't go after the animals next time!" Chen shouted at Neul Ra. "OH I'M SORRY THEN!!" She yelled back."OKAY! But ext time, don't do it again." Chen say as he pats Neul Ra's back.

 

"Soo Kyung ah. Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked the injured Soo Kyung. "Nae. Nan gwenchana. (I'm okay) Don't worry about me. I'm a fast healer." She say and smile at the worried owl. Joking. She smiled at the worried penguin. Hehehe. She smiled at the worried Kyungsoo. "Okay.. I will help you to heal faster nae?" Kyungsoo held Soo Kyung's hand which made the injured SooKyung blushed like a.... I've used tomato... I've written it as 'blushed' only a lot of times... umm... blush like a.... pool of blood?? No no. That's creepy.. You know what? I DON'T CARE HOW SHE BLUSHED!! YOU GUYS DECIDE IT!!

 

Soon, after the chats, they reached back to the campsite safely