Chapter 6

EXOrdinary Camp

Saturday Morning ~~! Rain Has Fallen ~ 

 

It was 6am in the morning with clear traffic amd the girls are wide awake coz they cant wait to getbhome even though for a while... 

 

“Hurry!!! The bus is almost here!!! ~ You girls can go back and to pack your stuffs ~” Suho said while holding an umbrella 

 

“It’s Cold!!” Hyun Rin shouted as she start to shiver “Who told you to wear shorts?!” Suho exclaimed and points at Hyun Rin’s shorts... or maybe exposed legs... damn thighs....  “DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW IT''S GONNA RAIN TODAY!? And it's because I felt like wearing shorts!” Hyun Rin yelled

 

Damn Suho... I know you prefer it if Hyun Rin wears shorts... ummm....

 

Soon, the bus came. The girls aboard the bus “Good Bye!” Chanyeol waves at Ra-E “See you in the evening” Na Rae bids all the 12 EXO Boys & 2 'special' girls.. and soon...  The Bus Drove off

 

-

 

“What should we do now !! It is raining heavily!” Tao screams “Our surprise party will be ruined because of the rain” Chen said as he put both hands on his hips . “We Never Done this before” Lay said sadly. 

 

“We still have some left over supplies of food in the kit(CHEN) Let’s Ask the Chef’s to cook Something Special like -” Kris got cut off by Chen's “PIZZA!”

 

“What kind of pizza?” Kyungsoo asked “We can make our own EXO Pizza” Chanyeol suggested “Nice” Sehun jumps up and down.... you know what... i love this... WI ARE WI WI ARE! WI ARE WI EI ARE!

 

“Yuna doesn’t really eat much though. I don’t know if she likes the pizza” Luhan Said “Well ~ Let’s put in some bacon and veges... And some Seoul chicken” Baekhyun said “Sure. That'll be nice.” Suho agreed.

 

Ooohh... I think this EXO pizza is going to turn out bad... well if it's not probably Dyodoro did all of it...

 

“What are we suppose to do?” Mina asked while standing at the corner waiting for them . 

 

“We are going to make pizza for the girls!” Park Yoda said “Can we help with anything?” Tzuyu asked “Urm...” Chanyeol looked at the others since what happened on the night before kind of scares him. Once the memebers nod their heads, “Sure!” Chanyeol said and smile. Everyone head to the kitchen to prepare for the surprise party that they are planning for the girls.

 

Meanwhile with the girls....

 

“Hey! Look!” Sung Yeong points at the familiar building, which means that they are reaching Seoul very soon “OMG! Its like 9am in the morning! And there isn't any traffic jams!!” Ha Byul said. (Dirty dirty jam jam)

 

“Yeah! But we still have a long way to go!!! We got to catch the last bus which is 4:30 in order to get to EXO Camp on time” Yoora said.

 

Soon they reached the bus interchange and the all of the girls alighted.

 

“Are you girls going back to EXO Camp?” The bus driver asked. “Nae” Everyone replied... except for Hyun Rin... again.... 

 

“How about I drive you guys back there? I know a shortcut!” He smiled at the girls “Jinja?!” Yuna shouted excitedly

 

“Nae! I have been driving for the past 10 years and there was once where I got lost, and ends up at EXO Camp! Then I found a shortcut” He said making the girls squel.

 

“It’s only a 2.5 hour ride when your with me! Why don’t you comeback around 5pm andook for me. My name is Kim Dongwan!” the girls nod and left the place

 

“So let’s meet back here around 4pm?” Hyun Rin confirmed with the girls “Okay!” Min Rin responded, while the other girls nod.

 

Meanwhile back with the boys....

 

“I Know It’s Unfair ~” The boys sang. “Perfect! Now that our performance and foods are ready, we can make a better surprise for the girls!" Suho said.

 

“So we have like another 9 hours until they come back what should we do?” Chen asked while drinking his water.

 

“First! Let’s go clean up the dorm! We wouldn't want the girls to see the mess we made... it's embarassing...” Kyungsoo said while walking into the closet full of cleaning supplies.

 

“Huh? But it’s Saturday!” Baekhyun aat down and starts to whine “Stop complaining and start cleaning. It's better that way” Lay throws a broom at Baekhyun “Okay” Baekhyun picked iup this Broom and walk towards his room

 

Back in Seoul...

 

“I wonder how the boys are doing...” Ra-E said looking at her phone since she set Park Yoda'a picture as her wallpaper and lock screen.

 

“Sounds more like 'I wonder how is my boyfriend doing' to me” Charin said. "To us..." Neul Ra added.

 

“Oh come on... Cut that girl some slack. It's not as if you guys don't like someone there....” Soo Kyung said while pressing the lift button to the highest floor and helped Ra-E to press the 10th floor  “We only have 3 weeks left with them. After that, we are all back to school. Enjoy the time while we can girls.." Na Rae say.

 

“We're at your floor now.. ” Soo Kyung said “Nae” Ra-E hugs Soo Kyung and walks to her apartment. 

 

“It’s so nice that all 12 of us are staying within the same area” Neul Ra said to Na Rae and Ha Byul 

 

“Duh!” The both of them reply “The only thing is just that we are blocks away from each other...” Ha Byul pointed at some random building  “Let’s have a sleepover once we are done with our Camp” Neul Ra said “Sure. And our girls night!!!” Na Rae responded excitedly. "Assa!!" Ha Byul shouted and continued discussing between the other 2 girls.

 

1pm... At EXO Camp...

 

“Finally!! We are done, with cleaning!!” Chen threw the dirts in the rubbish bin. 

 

“Shall we decorate the place now?” Baekhyun asked. "Yeah... I think we should..." Luhan said. 

 

“Chanyeol ah. Since you're dating now, you have to be extra careful when you're in the dark. Especially when there is full moon. We have to keep ourselves under the light.” Suho reminded making all of them shift their attention to Suho.

 

“Remember what happened to the last group of campers?” Lay said.

 

“It was all over the news... ” Chen said while drinking his water.

 

“We can’t let that happened again..” Kris said sternly and fold his arms. “Nae” Everyone replies and continued decorating.

 

Back in Seoul....

 

“Hello? This is the Lee’s Residents” Ha Byul answered her house phone.

 

“Ha Byul ah ~ It’s Ms Song! I Just remember that forgot to return some of your phones. Hahaha I was trying to call you but you didn’t pick up, then I realize that your phone is with me” Ms Song laughs over the phone 

 

“It’s okay sonsaengnim ~” Ha Byul said while hugging her Panda pillow 

 

“Anyways I will be coming down tomorrow to pick up the 2 girls and I have some parcels and gifts that your parents left with me while you guys were at camp” Ms Song said.

 

After talking to Ms Song, Ha Byul looks at the time and starts packing her stuffs and check if all the 3 weeks clothing are neatly packed before leaving the house.

 

Back in EXO Camp

 

“Shall we begin the Pizza making?” Chanyeol preheats the oven. “Okay” Kris said and Chen Starts making the dough while Kyungsoo cuts the ingredients , Luhan wash the pans and utensil & Kai making the tomato paste for the pizza.

 

Suho washes the dirty plates , Kris sets the table while Tao cleans the chair , Baekhyun displaying some romantic candles on the long table.

 

4pm

Back in Seoul 

 

“Kaja” Ra-E runs into the bus interchange with her bags. “She seems really happy to go back” Hyun Rin Said while looking around for ‘Kim DongWan’, the Friendly bus driver the girls met this morning

 

“Ra-E is just happy. She feels like she haven’t seen Chanyeol oppa for years. ” Neul Ra cross her arm and sat down beside Soo Kyung “Na Rae! What’s wrong you seem pretty quiet just now” Soo Kyung said

 

“Eo? No... I was just thinking about something” Na Rae rubs her neck “Woo!” The girls said “What?” Na Rae looked at the other 11 girls “Whats wrong with you girls” Na Rae thought to herself “Someone is in love” Ra-E exclaimed.

 

“Ra-E is the one in love” Charin screams. With this, all of them laighed together.

 

“Hey Girls” They turns to the direction of where the familiar voice come from. 

 

“Mr Kim” Ha Byul shouted. “Hello girls. the bus is ready to go. So let’s hurry” The man said and all the girls started walking up to the bus.

 

Meanwhile back in the campsite...

 

“I'm going to show you how to get a girl to like you” Kris tells The Penguin... huehuehue. Joking. is Kyungsoo 

 

“Kris hyung, are you really going to do this! That is so not like you. ” Chen said while Suho is helping him with his tie.

 

“Yeah” Suho agreed. “This isn’t like you. At all. Not a single bit.” Suho shook his head “Kris, just tell Kyungsoo what to do...” Chanyeol said “What if Sung Young finds out?” He added

 

“I'm just showing him...” Kris blush “Hey!” Baekhyun sats on Tao’s legs “So you like Sung Youngie ?” Baekhyun say and gives Kris his Puppy Face. Kris became one with silence when he heard the word ‘like’ “Well ....” Kris started...

 

“The girls are back” Lay runs inside the mess hall before Kris could even say a word. 

 

“Kaja” Kai runs out followed by the others “Ra-E” Chanyeol runs to his girl and give her a BIG  BIG hug, lift her up and starts spinning her 360

 

“I missed you” He said as Tzuyu just stood there with her arms cross with anger... despite the warning from Hyun Rin... This girl sure is crazy...

 

“I'm going back to the dorm” Tzuyu storms back to her dorm... While her bestfriend, MinA walks up to Hyun Rin “Welcome back Badass” She said “Ha! My !” Hyun Rin said “Hi Soo Kyung” Kyungsoo waves and smiled to the said girl... Kyungsoo... you're creppy...

 

“Hey Oppa” Soo Kyung smiled back “H-how is your leg d-doing? ” He asked making Soo Kyung look up at Kyungsoo.

 

“It’s better all thanks to you” Soo Kyung say and hugs Kyungsoo “Gomawo Oppa” She said which make Kyungsoo blush.

 

“We have a special surprise waiting for you in the Mess Hall” Kris said

 

"Are my parens the surprise? Am I allowed to go home and not come back again? Is that the surprise? If it is i would appreciate it a lot." Hyun Rin responded, making the others eyes go as wide as Kyungsoo... but Kyungsoo's eyes are bigger.

 

"Hyun Rin.... if the surprise is going back home, I am not going to leave

.. you alone!!" Charin shouted and five each other cheeks. Goals...

 

"Umm... guys... can we get back to topic?" Suho asked making the two girls nod their head.

 

“Okay. Close your eyes” Lay put his both on Su Yeon Eyes “Oppa... Why?? We can cover them ourselves...” Su Yeon turns to Lay and smiled.

 

“Okay! Cover your eyes. And no peeking.” Suho helld Hyun Rin's hand despite her rejecting it. Suho grabbed her hand and told her that she'll fall if she is not guided. 

 

Nodding her head, Suho guides her to the mess hall followed by the others. 

“Are we almost there” Neul Ra ask as Chen gently push Neul Ra to her seat. “Something smells nice” She said.

 

"Are we done with this covered eye party? Because I'm famished." Hyun Rin said making all of them there chuckle. "Hyun Rin....." The other girls said sniling eventhough they have no clue what is going on.

 

“Hold on” Chen say, slowly letting Neul Ra's hand go and runs off to join the others.

 

“Okay” Kyungsoo shout “Open your blindfolds” He added. One by one the girls open their eyes and saw a bunch of delicious foods on the table. Their mouth open wide while Hyun Rin was already her lips couldn't wait to dig in.

 

“Oppa, you did all these??” Soo Kyung asked “We did!” Kyungsoo said. “I'M SO SUPRISE” Min Rin shouts with excitement. 

 

"WAIT!!! IS THIS SAFE?!" Charin asked

 

"Ofcourse it is, why? You don't trust us?" Xiumin responded and cocked an eyebrow.

 

"No.. nothing.. it's just that Baekhyun also made this also so.. I'm not sure..." Min Rin said making all the girls laugh.

 

"Ya, Kyungsoo helped me. I'm sure it is very safe" Baekhyun defended himself.

 

"Yes Baekhyun.... Whatever it is... Let's eat!!" Kris said.

 

The girls & boys started dancing and singing. Meanwhile Kris who is standing way at the back talking to himself “I'm handsome, I can do it. I'm the most handsome person in the world. She'll accept me. Yes..” Kris take out a microphone and head to the center of the hall  

 

“Everyone can I have your attention please” By now, everyone's eyes were on Kris.

 

“This is the 1st time we are throwing a party for the girls and it’s also my 1st time doing this” Kris say as he walks up to Sung Young 

 

“If I know what love is, it is because of you” Kris kneeled down in front of Sung Young.

 

“Will be my everything? If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you” Sung Young's eyes then started to get teary 

 

“I love You” Kris stands up and give her a soft kiss on Sung Young's cheek. While doing so, he could feel her warm tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

 

“What is your answer, beautiful ?” Kris asked nervously. Sung Young wiped her tears away immediately and nod “I love you” Sung Young say as Kris held her hands. That is way better than how Chanyeol did it. So manly...

 

“Woo!” Chen claps, followed by the others “I'm so happy for you” Neul Ra hugs Sung Young.

 

Soon the party ended. Kris and Sung Young officially became a couple. Kris revealing his true feeling and showed Kyungsoo how to get a girl~ .

 

And surprisingly, Yuna ate quite a lot.. 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

Upvote and and subscribe andcomment. 

 

Or Baekhyun will poison your food with random ingredients thats he sees.... dont forget to throw your rubbish properly. Do not litter my friends.

 

I love you . 🙆