Chapter 10

EXOrdinary Camp

"Hyun Rin" Suho called out. "Kim Hyun Rin" He calles again. Suho then walked around for about 10 minutes and came back to the door of Hyun Rin's dorm.

"Hyun Rin" Suho called as he knocks on the door. "Why am I even knocking? She never knocks when I'm inside and when she wanta to enter." He whisperes to himself .

"I have blond hair and a nice body... What if she kills me?" He whispered to himself again, then he feel someone tapping on his shoulder.

"Hyun Rin I know it's -" Suho trailed off after turning around and saw a beautiful lady standing in front of him, half of her hair is black and half of it is pink.

"Hyun Rin?" The girl said as she fold her arms "Kitsune.." Suho points at her "Don't loint at me. Se Hun called me last night regarding 'The Chosen One', am I right?" She said while leaning against Hyun Rin's bedroom door

"When did you arrived?" Tye blond guy asked. "Last night.. around 3am in the morning. I stopped by the mess hall to get myself some food." The black and pink haired girl said with a smile "Aren't you happy to see me?" She added and touch Suho's face.

"Did you tell them about 'us' huh?" The girl asked with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice. Suho froze for a second because of the sudden toich and question. "Now is not the time Irene" Suho grabs her wrist. "Um... Nae..." She replied.

"Suho!" Someone called out. "Hey Chanyeol and Ra-E" Suho waves at them

"Who is this?" Ra-E bows to the girl infront of her which is alsl standing beside Suho. "Hello, my name is Bae Joo Hyun, you can call me Irene. Im your camp...... Uh....." "Nurse" Suho cuts the girl's words.

"Yeah I'm the new nurse" She smiled "Nice to meet you I'm Park Ra-E" Ra-E shakes her hand and smilde "What are you guys doing here?" Suho asked "It's about Hyun Rin." Ra-E replied.

"What happened to her?" Irene asked. "Kai and Na Rae took a stroll in the woods and saw Hyun Rin. She fainted! And we think she is having a high fever" Ra-E cried.

"Let's go" Irene grabs Suho and run straight to the woods followed by the 'Park Couple'.

"What is going on here?" Irene push everyone aside "Kitsune! What I mean -" "Oh Se Hun, help me to carry this sick girl to the infirmary room now" Irene comanded cutting Sehun. And with that, Sehun along with Yoora helped to carry Hyun Rin to the infirmary room. The otherS followed them trying to make sure that Hyun Rin does not fall.

"Only Suho is allowed inside, the rest of you have to remain outside" Irene said and Suho nods "Why don't you guys play some games in the woods or take a walk" Suho said "Kris you're in-charge" Suho closed the door.

"What and where shall we go now" Soo Kyung asked. "I'm worried about Hyun Rin..." Su Yeon said "Don't worry about her. The nurse knows what to do." Lay assured Su Yeon.

"Let's all go for a walk in the woods tomorrow since it's the 'Day Off' for us. Let's make the best out of it and not worry" Kris said "By the way , who is that girl?" Yoora asked

"Her name is Irene Bae (Bae Joo Hyun) She is a doctor. She owns a clinic called 'Red Velvet' (wow....) with her 4 friends. She is the best" Se Hun responded.

"Is she a friend of yours, Sehun?" Charin asked before Yoora cpuld even open . "Urm.. Yeah... She is my chingu." Sehun laughs.

"You look uncomdortable about that question. I shall let Yoora be worried ahout it." Charin said and walked a few strps away from the two.

"Let's go for a walk, we will come back later." Kai leads everyone into the woods.

Meanwhile im the infirmary room.....

"40! She is burning" Irene puts an ice pack on Hyun Rin's forehead. "Is she gonna be alright?" the worried Suho asked.

"Yeah obviously. But it might take wuite a while and I'm a doctor. I know what I'm doing, pass me some pain killers." Suho passes Irene the pain killers and fever medicine for Hyun Rin. "Hyun Rin... " Suho whispered and hold Hyun Rin's hand.

"Is she your girlfriend for you to worry about her like that and hold her hand?" Irene asked as she change Hyun Rin's ice lack and rubs it over Hyun Rin's burning head while Suho wipes away her sweat.

"No! She isn't" Suho hollers at her "Calm down! Why don't you join the others. I will take care of her until she wakes up." Irene dmiles

"Be careful! She's a badass and she can pull your hair out in a second." Suho said making Irene bun up her hair "Arraseo" Suho say as he leaves the room.

~~~~

"It's such a beautiful day" Neul Ra said "My life is a Beauty" She added and opened her arms wide as the strong wind blew her long brown hair as if she is a kite that can take off anytime "Shim Neul Ra ah! Come here! Lunch is ready!!" Chen called out.

"Soo Kyung and I made rice cakes with kimchi sauce" Kyungsoo said while bringing out the food. "Yummy!!!" Yuna said "Hahaha. Someone is starting to eat pretty well" Luhan smiled and said as he pass the paper plates to the guys.

"Whatever!" Yuna said "You sound like Hyun Rin, ahahaha!!" Yoora said "I DO NOT" Yuna answered making Luhan puts his arms around Yuna's waist

"Baby its okay... Badass or not, you're still the same girl I know that I love" Luhan said and smile while the others gave him some 'Wooooo'... honestly i think it sounds better if i typed the others gave him some Wonwoos.... whatever. Meanwhile, Suho who is on his way and manage to find all of them having lunch

"Hey" Suho runs and waves at them. "Hey blond Suho" Kris smile

"Stop calling me that. I know I look hot in this hair colour, and you're just jealous." Suho said as he sat down.

"Oppa is so cool" Soo Kyung stares at Suho dreamily making the other girls stare at him too.

"I should have dyed my hair blond too..." Xiumin whines beacuse Charin is looking at Suho and not him.

"Suho oppa" All the girls look at him eat and not paying any attention to the other boys

"Even my girlfriend is under his 'blond hair' spell and not me..." Kris Folds his arms "Mine too..." Chanyeol cried.

"Is Hyun Rin gonna be alright though?" Min Rin asked out of the blue moon. "Yeah she is just having a fever that's all" Suho responded while eating the rice cake "By the way Soo Kyun,g the rice cake is daebak." He added making Soo Kyung blush.

"Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo
Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok Overdose"

"Oppa that's your phone" Ra-E points at Suho's phone "Hello" Suho answers

"Hey Joon ~ Hyun Rin just woke up and her fever won't go down. I'm worried because I can't give her anymore painkillers." Irene said "MWO!!!" Suho shouts while the others look at him

"Okay okay" Suho puts down the phone and let out a sigh "Oppa is everything alright?" Min Rin asked "Wae?" Xiumin added "Hyun Rin's fever won't go down" Suho said "Omo.." everyone said

"Don't worry. Irene will take care off her" Suho said while smiling

"Woah... Hyun Rin usually doesn't get sick easily though.. aish.." Min Rin said. 
"Ah maja. Even if she's sick, it's usually sore throat. she don't really get any high fever." Ra-E added.

"Her high fever would go down fast too usually..." Yuna added.

"And... Who is this Irene? And how did you guys know each other?" Charin asked

"Yeah, how? Is she a chingu or a yeoja chingu" Yoora added "Follow up question. She looks so young to be a doctor. So how?" Min Rin Said

"Yeah , Please answer the question we want to know" Yuna said while pulling Luhan's arms "Should we?" Kris asked and looks at Kyungsok and then Kyungsoo replied with a nod.

"Irene used to be Se Hun's girlfriend." Kris said "Jinjja?" Yoora said in a shocked tone. "Gee! That was like years ago hyung.." Sehun points and cross his arms "Yep! Se Hun is really lucky to have her as a girlfriend. She is smart, beautiful ...." Kris said "And y" Sehun added and then got a slap from Yoora.

"Ah wae?!" Se Hun screams in pain "Nothing there was a bug" Yoora smiled at Sehun who is rubbing his head. "Irene is 25 this year" Kyungsoo said

"Oh... she is our unnie then.." Soo Kyung said. "Even if she is out unnie, if Hyun Rin founds out, I don't think she care a little bit." Na Rae said. "We all knew her since.... Pre School.." Kai said

"Ah.. So... why is she here?" Neul Ra asked the question that all of the girls have been trying to say. "She will be here for awhile until our camp's doctor comes back from his trip" Suho said "Ah ~" The girls said..

"Kaja! Let's go back to the campsite and plan our Instructors and Campers Night." Suho said before standing up. "What is that?" Na Rae asked

"It is where 2 whole day of yours is spent with your Instructors. Personal instructors. Which means, Kai and Na Rae, Se Hun and Yoora, Luhan and Yuna, Baekhyun and Min Rin, Kris and Sung Young, Lay and Su Yeon, Chanyeol and Ra-E, Xiumin and Charin, Kyung Soo and Soo Kyung, Tao and Ha Byul, Chen and Neul Ra..... And I am left with that spoilt brat... Why do your teacher assign me with her..." Suho said and sigh at the end.

"Umm. Mr Kim Joon Myeon, by what you just said about our one and only troublesome yet protective unnie. I am pretty sure that you wasn't listening when I came in your dorm and talked about her. She isn't spoilt. She is difficult to advice." Charin said out of sudden.

"And... She is difficult to handle." Ha Byul said.

"She may be a badass, but she has a soft heart which I have never seen that side of hers." Yoora said.

"She isn't any kind of badass that you would have met." Neul Ra said.

"She is the badass that you want to know actually. You want to know why is she like that." Na Rae said.

"You want her to change. And all of us can see it in your eyes each time we talked about her. Even when you call her name. We see that." Sung Young said.

"She is the badass that you would love one day. You may hate her now. But you'll love her." Su Yeon said.

"Like how we did. We hated her so much for being a badass in the school. All of us were transfer students. Except for Charin and Hyun Rin herself. She was respected by the others because she would have bullied the other. But she didn't." Yuna said.

-flashback-

It was the first day of school for KyungHo Middle School. Hyun Rin the badass was as usual walking around the school since she doesn't give a to almost everybody or anything. She was at the rooftop of her school enjoying the breeze on her long brown hair and...

"Haahahahaha! So you think just because it's your first day I will leave it alone if you bump into me?!" A girl called Su Ah shouted to a smaller sized girl. Su Ah is a senior in the school. She is the school's queenka and.. you can say a bully. The sound came from the field, which is just next to the block that Hyun Rin was standing at. She wanted to ignore it actually. Since it is her first day like I said.... She doesn't care.

"Your apologises are not accepted since you didn't only bump into me. YOU MADE MY COFFEE SPILL ON MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!" Su Ah shouted again. and this time louder which annoys Hyun Rin a lot.

Feeling angry, Hyun Rin walked towards the field and see a crowd with 2 person in the middle. She saw Su Ah taking the smaller girl's bag and took out all of her stuffs and grab her exercise book.

"YOON CHA RIN?! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT! OMG! GIRLS LOOK AT THIS! YOON CHA RIN! EWW! EVEN MY NAME IS 100% SOUNDS NICER THAN YOURS!" Su Ah shouted.

"Oh My God! How could your parent's name you that... I pity you. I mean really. such a... a... WEIRD AND STUPID NAME YOU GOT THERE!!!" Su Ah's friend, Sae Ron said. With those harsh words, Cha Rin tried to ran away. When she got away from the crowd, she has escaped she thought. but she bumped into Hyun Rin. The badass girl whose eyes are red.

"I'm sorry! I won't cross your path again I swear!" Cha Rin pleaded. When Cha Rin was about to leave Hyun Rin, Hyun Rin grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the field again.

"No! Please! I will give you money anything please don't do this to me!" Cha Rin begged. but Hyun Rin ignored her plead and continued dragging the girl to the field.

"YA!" Hyun Rin shouted which caught everybody's attention.

"Oops. Did little Cha Rin got a help from another fresh kid? That's not a good choice you know. I'm a senior. I have more power than she do. Why don't,you two just leave the school before I embarrass you more?" Su Ah said which makes Hyun Rin's blood boil.

"Just because you're a senior here, doesn't mean I'm afraid of you. Not a single inch of me is afraid of an idiot like you." Hyun Rin answered which shocked Su Ah and her friends.

"You! You !" Su Ah shouted and slapped Hyun Rin. "I hope with that slap, it reminds you of who you are and not to mess with me." Su Ah smirked. But... her slap and words doesn't hurt Hyun Rin a single bit.

"No.. That slap would remind you of who YOU are and not to mess with ME." Hyun Rin smirked which shocked Su Ah. Even before Su Ah could react, Hyun Rin already slapped her on both her cheeks and pulled her hair making her drop on her knees.

"AH!!! APAYO!!! AHHH!!!! LET ME GO!! AHH!!!" Su Ah shouted. Looking at the scene infront of Sae Ron, instead of helping she ran away.

"Slapping your left cheek is because you disturbed my rest. Your right cheek because you bullied a fresh kid. Pulling your hair is because first, you made other students come here and watch an interesting show. Second, you called me a . Third, you thought I'm a fresh kid. I've been here for a few months more than the other fresh kids here. Now. Once I let your stupid smelly hair, I want you to be on your knees and begged Cha Rin to forgive you. She said sorry a lot of times but you ignored right? Now, you are going to beg, and Cha Rin will make the decision.... with my help." Hyun Rin said and let Su Ah's hair go.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for bullying you! I'm sorry for saying that your name is not appealing! I'm sorry! I'm sorry....." Su Ah begged on Cha Rin, while Cha Rin looks at Hyun Rin for answer. Realising this, Hyun Rin walked to Cha Rin and stopped right beside her.

"The answer is in your hands. I wasn't even supposed to help. You should have helped yourself. Getting bullied is one thing, being the bully is one thing. Saving the bullied is another thing. If you could be all three, you should be happy. Save yourself now. I'm not going to help you." Hyun Rin whispered and walked towards the staircase that would lead to the canteen.

"I'm sorry... but I can't forgive you. I shouldn't be sorry actually....." Cha Rin said and grabbed her books and stuff them back in her bag and walked in the same direction as Hyun Rin.

Hyun Rin stopped in her tracks when she step the 3rd stair, and turn to the person beside her. "Did she forgive that girl?" Hyun Rin asked. "N-no. She-she didn't." The person replied.

"That's good. Save yourself if someone bullies you. Use violence if needed. A person like her doesn't even deserve to be born." Hyun Rin said and continued walking.

"Sonsaengnim! She is the one who slapped and pulled Su Ah's hair." Sae Ron shouted andpointed to Hyun Rin which makes the others turn.

"Are you going to give me detention? Suspension? Expel? I don't care. Give me whatever the punishment is. I bullied someone." Hyun Rin said sassily even before the teacher could say a word.

"You are coming with me. The rest of you, back to class!" The teacher said and tried to grab Hyun Rin's hand which Hyun Rin despise a lot.

"You want to give me a punishment, act like you do. Don't touch me. Now lead the way." Hyun Rin said making the teacher shake her head and lead. Unknown to the 2 of them, Cha Rin was following them.

When they reached the office...

"Kim Hyun Rin, this is your 17th time being punished for using violence on innocent people... And this is just your 3rd month on joining the school. I need to give you a counselling if this continues. I need to call your parents and let them know about this." The teacher said.

"Ms Song, I've told you 17 times, that my parents doesn't even care about me. None of the souls in my house does. So just give me the-" "Wait!!!" Cha Rin cut Hyun Rin's words.

"And why the are you here?" Hyun Rin asked.

"Kim Hyun Rin. Language." Ms Song said.

"She isn't at fault. Su Ah is. Su Ah bullied me. And she came out of nowhere and confront Su Ah. It's not her fault really." Cha Rin said.

"Hyun Rin, is she telling the truth? And tell me that you didn't pay her for this." Ms Song said while raisin one eyebrow.

"Would you give me a punishment if I say she is lying and I paid her?" Hyun Rin asked.

"Of course I do. You did-" "Then she's lying and I paid her $500. Give me my punishment now. I would love to stay in school for a long time. No sarcasm." Hyun Rin said, which makes Cha Rin shocked.

"She rather get a punishment than go home???" Cha Rin thought.

"Alright then your punishment is... detention for 3 hours, 2 times for 3 weeks." Ms Song said.

"Great! That's perfect. I love you sonsaengnim." Hyun Rin said. and with that she left the room.

"B-b-but she isn't at fault..." Cha Rin said to Ms Song.

"Tell me the story.... Yoon Cha Rin." Ms Song replied.

After telling the story, Ms Song felt rather convinced that Hyun Rin is not at fault although it is her 17th time using violence.

"Thank you for telling me the story Cha Rin ssi. I'll change the punishment to Su Ah and Hyun Rin. You can go back to class now."

"You are not going to punish Hyun Rin right?" Cha Rin asked unsure. "Of course I still have to punish her. She is at fault for using violence." Ms Song said.

"But she-" "Cha Rin, I understand what you mean. But it's the rules. I have to punish her. Don't worry. It'll be a light punishment. Now go for your class." Ms Song assured.

When the results for the punishment came out, Hyun Rin got shocked.

"Detention for 1 hour for one day:

Kim 00

Detention for 3 hours 2 times for 3 weeks:

Kang 00"

"I'm sure I was the only one at fault according to what I said." Hyun Rin thought.

"Thanks Kim Hyun Rin. Now Su Ah is going to be transferred once she serve her detention." Sae Ron said as she stand beside Hyun Rin.

"Oh. You're most welcome." Hyun Rin replied with a smile.

"Sae Ron ah. Let's go. I don't want to get hurt again." Su Ah said tugging at Sae Ron's arm.

"You're seriously affected by what she said and did? Su AH! You're better than this! You have bullied a lot more people and you being weak is really stupid you know that!" Sae Ron shouted at Su Ah while Hyun Rin was leaning on the wall enjoying the show.

"Umm.. Hyun Rin ssi. Can I talk to you for a while?" a voice said making Hyun Rin turn her head and see Cha Rin.

"Can it be like a little later? I'm enjoying a show." Hyun Rin replied getting a nod from Cha Rin.

"IT'S NOT THAT! THAT GIRL MET MY MOM AND TOLD ME OFF. MY MOM WANTS TO TRANSFER ME TO A SCHOOL THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HATED TO GO AND THAT SCHOOL HAS PEOPLE WHO KNOWS HER! THEY'LL BULLY ME TOO! I AM GOING TO BE THE VICTIM YOU IDIOT! YES SHE HAS RUINED MY LIFE! BUT BEING WITH YOU MAKES ME FEEL WORSE!" Su Ah shouted.

"And here is where the drama starts. You'll enjoy this I swear." Hyun Rin said and smirked.

"You know what? I didn't even care about you from the start. I acted as your friend. I told your mom about you too. But she didn't believe me. I'm thankful for that girl. She has made my job easier. I've always hated you the moment you stepped into the school. You stole my spot of being the hottest queenka. You stole my fame. And now once you leave, I'm the queenka again. The best, hottest, iest. Name it. I'm everything right now. Can't wait to see you leave the school, queenka." Sae Ron said.

"How could you do this to me.. How could you do this to me Sae Ron!" Su Ah shouted and slapped Sae Ron.

"Kim Sae Ron. In the office. Now." Ms Song said.

"What is the point actually???" Cha Rin asked.

"Are you that stupid? Oh my god.... The two of them had a competition with each other and wants to win it. Both of them don't realise that the other is betraying them. Sae Ron's mom was already in the office because they wanted to discuss about how good is her grades. Ya so good that she got a 'C' for every subject. She kind of got the highest in her class. So Ms Song wants her to attend a better class. she called Sae Ron's mom. And that idiotic Su Ah over there, used the opportunity to bring her down. Idiots. Never try to betray your friend..." Hyun Rin scoffed and left Cha Rin still questioning.

-end of flashback-

"That is why I am close to her. She could tell straight away if someone is lying, betraying or anything. She protected me and I will protected her to. I'll protect her love towards us." Cha Rin said.

"And let us tell you why we hated her so much." Yoora said.

"The other 10 of us just transferred. And all 10 of us happened to transfer on the same day. Ms Song was kind of happy because she wouldn't need to do a lot of paperwork if we transferred a few days later after one another." Na Rae said.

"We became friends because we happened to be in the same class. And Hyun Rin and Charin was in that class. Seats were assigned. I was assigned to seat next to the badass. I tried to be friendly with her. I greeted with a smile and extended my hand. She ignored me. She didn't even smile back. She didn't turn her head. She glared at me." Yuna continued.

"During our recess time, I got bullied for no apparent reason. Hyun Rin just bought her food. Other people surrounded me. She didn't care at all. She talked to Cha Rin for a bit. and Cha Rin stand and shouted to those bullies. They backed away because Cha Rin is close to Hyun Rin. We though Cha Rin was showing off her power. But then she asked if I was okay softly. She told all of us to join her and Hyun Rin." Soo Kyung added.

"And when we reach in front of Hyun Rin, she just stand and walked away with her food. She didn't spare us a glance or a second to even say 'hi'." Su Yeon said.

"She didn't sit with Cha Rin to eat then. She've no idea why that time. Even if Cha Rin was alone, she didn't sit with her. She walked away. It continues for a few months." Min Rin said.

"Hyun Rin was that irritating. One day, I fell during our physical education lesson, she came first. Then the other girls and teachers. She didn't say a word. But she checked my wound. I had quite a big cut because I fell on a drain. She piggy-backed me even before I could say a word. I didn't expect it at all. I thought she would be like 'Let me check on those wounds.. Hmm.. This looks quite serious.. I don't care.' I was expecting her to leave me alone. But she piggy-backed me and didn't stop running to the infirmary room. She didn't even leave the room even if the nurse said she can leave. She told me to rest first. And I did. I thought she would have left when I slept. But she didn't. I woke up to her sitting by the window. It felt weird." Ra-E said.

"She stood by me when I was chased by some stupid idiot group of guys. I was blocked at an alley with no escape. But then Hyun Rin came. She ran to where I was. She kick and punched them. She made them not turn up in our sights again. She got injured too. But she ignored it as if nothing had happened." Neul Ra said.

"She made sure all of us are in good conditions. She didn't say a word to us. But she left heat packs and some food on our table. She didn't buy it. She cooked it." Ha Byul added.

"She came to our houses when we didn't even know how she got our address. She came and gave us food. She came and poured love to our family when she had no relation to us. She made all of us value our family more than how we used to." Sung Young continued.

"Did you guys even think, why she did all those? We did. But we never get the answer. Cha Rin did. Because she knew her longer and better. She strangely poured love to our family members when she don't have to! My mom suddenly called me and said 'Nae sarangeun adeul. Your friend came. She told me that you're eating well and is healthy. Is it true? She isn't some random kid that tries to cheat on me right?' She told my mom a lie for me when I know that I can't even lie properly! All of you know that I don't want to eat a lot! Her words always hit me hard but I ignored! But that day, she shouted at me to eat properly! And I did because I just realised that the one who sacrifices the most is her! She sacrifice everything for us!" Yuna shouted. And by now, the 12 boys and the 11 girls already had tears running down their cheeks. Except that the 12 boys were in a shock state too.

"Well... I think alone in the woods for 2 days isn't that bad." Kris said trying to avoid getting shouted by the 11 girls again while he wipe his tears.

"We will explain tomorrow evening about the night off" Suho said as away to avoid the topic.

"I shouldn't have said that.... ergh... Now I feel so pathetic.. That Hyun Rin always makes me feel guilty for doing something..." Suho whispered to himself.

After a long day of walking they all return back to the camp

"Hey!" Irene waves at them "Hey ... Irene" Sehun said while the others bow "Hyun Rin is a wake" Irene said "I gave her some fever medicine ~ Now she is resting in her room." Irene said

"That's great" Neul Ra said "Yeah" Yoora and Charin hugged each other. "Dinner is also ready" Irene inform them "Kaja~ Let's go" Kris and the others head to the mess hall.