Chapter 12

EXOrdinary Camp

"Hey girls!! We are back!!" Charin scream in excitement as she walked in. "Yoon Cha Rin or should I say Yoon Cherry" Neul Ra said stiffling her laughter in between her words.

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny. That is so old." Cha Rin said "That's your nickname from me. Cherry" Neul Ra said as She take a bite from her Choco Pie

"Whatever... And I heard you chased after the animals again..." Cha Rin say as she crossed her arms. "You should stop doing that." Soo Kyung said

"Chen oppa is really tired for looking, chasing and screaming for you. She added.

"Unless....." "YOU LIKE CHEN!!" Charin and the other girls screamed

"No! I don't like him! I did this because he put a frog under my pillow, which I found out that it was fake later. So I decided that it's pay back time." Neul Ra defended herself.

"Hello" A familiar deep voice was heard, making the girls turn around and saw the Park Couple. "Good Evening My Beautiful Ladies" Chanyeol say as he bows to them "Fancy.." Ha Byul said

"But not as Fancy as Kai" Na Rae said which made all the girls laugh.

"I will see you later my angel" Chanyeol plants a kiss on Ra-E's forehead before leaving the dorm.

"What's going on here??" Ra-E asked after Chanyeol closed the door. "We were just talking about..... Wait... Wait a minute... Where is Hyun Rin?" Ha Byul asked out of audden.

"Kyungsoo and I went over to Irene unnie's office this morning and she said Suho and Hyun Rin left for Town." Soo Kyung told them

"Woo! Maybe they are dating!!!" Na Rae said as she hugs Soo Kyung and jumps up and down.

"Ha! Hyun Rin is such a Badass on the outside , and she is hiding her true self, which is loving." Neul Ra Said

"Hi" a familliar voice was heard. "Yoora!" The girls shouts as they saw their bestfriend. "Hello!" She waves .

"How was the beach?" Neul Ra asked

"Fun! And sorry for being late. Sehun and I were talking about someone chasing after the animals again." Yoora raised her eyebrows eyeing on Neul Ra "Na ya. (It's me.)" Neul Ra responded

"So has Hyun Rin came back yet?" Yoora asked "Nope! She is on a Secret Date with $uho oppa!!!" Ra-e Screams

"What about Su Yeon" Yoora added "I thought they when to the amusement park together with the Park Couple?" Soo Kyung said, confused.

"We did and we promised to wait at the front gate of the park, but they didn't show up so we head back first which was 5 mins ago" Ra-E explains to them.

"Seolma! They are dating in secret?!" Min Rin runs inside the dorm "Min Rin!" Soo Kyung shouted and hugged Min Rin.

"How was your Nature Walk though?" Ra-E asked Min Rin.

"Not fun! Baekhyun and I walked In circles! We didn't walk very far in! That's the reason why." Min Rin pouts.

"Don't worry. Did you eat lunch?" Ha Byul said

"No! Because of him! We didn't get to eat anything before and after we leave the campsite besides Breakfast and follow up! I used up all my Sunblock." Min Rin cried.

"Don't worry, I have one and I havent use it yet. You can use mine" Na Rae say as she pass Min Rin her unused Sun block.

"You didn't even open it" Min Rin said "Duh! That's the reason why it's called unused. And because I have the same skin colour as Kai oppa! I don't need any sunblock." Na Rae Said

"Okay!" Min Rin say before throwing the sun block onto the bed and lays down in pain. "Aigoo! My legs!" She added.

"So what about Su Yeon and Lay?" Ha Byul asked

"Before we start, has anyone seen Sung Young and Yuna?" Ha Byul added.

"Me!" Min Rin raise her head. "Yuna took Luhan to the Doctors office" Min Rin said.

"What about Sung Young" Cha Rin asked "She and Kris are doing some things together in the office" The girls let out a sigh. Followed by smirking as they were thinking about... stuffs..

"Okay! So let's Girl Talk!" Ra-e Said 
"Su Yeon and Lay! Plus Hyun Rin & Suho are dating in secret!!!!" Min Rin screams in excitement.

"Have you seen the way Yi Xing looked at her the other day?" Ha Byul said

"Nae! Su Yeon is a nice and a calm person. Who wouldn't like her? Especially the boys who wants to build basketball court in the school's garden to impress our maknae. That is so not cool. Those guys makes me sick." Charin said making the others nod.

"Su Yeon and Lay are so lucky. Firstly they are both nature lovers." Ha Byul said

"And...." Ha Byul added.

"And???" The other's chorused wanting to know more reasons from Ha Byul.

"That's all I got actually." Ha Byul ended "Hahahaha" The girls all laughed till their stomach hurts really bad.

"What about Hyun Rin and Suho though?" Soo Kyung asked "Knock Knock it's Kris" Kris said instead of knocking the door before opening it.

"Ladies ~ please come down to the Campfire place in 10 minutes time. We will be discussing about tomorrows activity." Kris said.

"NAE" The girls said before Kris leaves and close the door.

"Shall we?" Ha Byul asked. "While holding each other's hands tight?" Neul Ra asked. "Kaja" Na Rae say as she opens the door and held each other's hand and walked to the Campfire ground trying not to break their bonds.

~♡ ~ 
Camp fire ground...

"19.....20" Kris trailed off.

"Where is Kim Hyun Rin and Kim Joon Myeon , Zhang Yi Xing and Nam Su Yeon?!" Kris shouts

"Secretly dating." Ra-E whispers to Sung Young causing her to smile. "Jinjja?" Sung Young asked, getting Ra-E to nod her head.

"Okay! Nevermind... Since I'm in charge I will just explain what is going to happened tomorrow." Kris said realizing that the 4 person who he just mentiojed a while ago isn't going to appear very soon.

"Tomorrow, all of you have to get up by 6am. Breakfast would be at 8. You girls will follow your personal instructor one by one into the woods." Kris start off.

" Sleeping bags, tent, foods and other essential stuffs will be provided. Walkie talkies will also be provide, just incase you miss each other or stuff like that." Kris added, getting some of the girl to smile slyly because they know they will miss each other very much.

" Now for handphones, Ms Song kept it in the safe box in the office we will be giving them back to you! Don't ask why, I know girls like to take lots of selca during trips, so we are giving you this chance to keep them" Kris ended.

"You can collect your phones later! Remember to charge them. And also after breakfast you have 1 hour to pack your stuff." Kris said "Nae" All the girls said.

"Sorry we are late" Su Yeon and Lay ran into the camp together hand in hand .

"Zhang Yi Xing and Nam Su Yeon! You're suppose to be back in the camp by 7pm! Yi Xing! You're a camp instructor! It's a rule that all of us must come back on time!" Kris shouted.

"I'm sorry." Lay and Su Yeon bow "I'm letting you two off this time since it's still our night off..." Kris said and the both of them smile.

"Now that you have heard it. Let's wait for Hyun Rin and Suho so that I can repeat the rules again." Kris said and let out a sigh

"My poor baby" Sung Young says kiss Kris's cheeks.

"Don't worry" Kris helds Sung Yeong.

10mins later...

Hyun Rin and Suho came back while the others are enjoying their Dinner.

"Sorry" Hyun Rin said out of sudden.

"For what?" Suho asked raising one eyebrow as they walked to the mess hall and grab the handle to open the door.

"For being such a awesome and fabulous Badass . This is the first time I'm apologizing. Like seriously apologising. I've always apologised sarcastically to my girls and other idiots out there who knows me." Hyun Rin said

"Don't you dare ask me to repeat! You won't be safe the moment you wake up tomorrow if you ask me to repeat acting as if you didn't hear what I said." Hyun Rin scolded him.

"Ha!" Suho shouted as he held Hyun Rin's wrist, making Hyun Rin glare at him but he chose to not let Hyun Rin's wrist go.

"One of these days, I'm gonna make you mine! I'm going to claim you!" Suho said

"And that" Suho said as he points at Hyun Rin's lips.

"Don't even think about it. You can't handle me being like this in the first place, and you want to claim me? Kimbap kidding.." Hyun Rin sassed as she pushed Suho's hand away and rolled her eyes.

"That's my Badass" Suho opens the door. Hyun Rin then turned and said something that she would have replaced with a tight slap.

"Ew... I'm not your badass. I'm my dad's favourite badass.. Oh ya, you know one thing... When a badass says sorry, it means you got to worry. Like really worry. Because it means nothing. Please... Why would I want to say sorry to you? Pfft. So you should already that that apologise is sarcastic. Not even in your dreams I would say sorry to you.." Hyun Rin sassed and flipped her hair before walking into the mess hall.

"Hyunnie! Over here." Min Rin waves at Hyun Rin "Hello" She sat down and pick up her fork.

"Jal meogesseumnida" Hyun Rin say and starts eating her food.

"So.... What did you and Suho do?" Soo Kyung asked, raising her eyebrows at the girls to expect that maybe they kissed or hugged without Suho injuring himself in any possible way.

"He said that he is going to claim me and make me his" Hyun Rin said bluntly.

"Hyun! Seolma, you said yes?" Min Rin said.

"Oh yes I said yes!" Hyun Rin said and made those girly gestures that the other girls do when they were nervous.

"Omo!!! Congratulation!!! Now our badass is already a lesser burden! And we can-" "No Min! There isn't a chance, where me and someone like him, end up together. It would be a miracle if it happens. And, I didn't say anything, I just push him aside." Hyun Rin cut Min Rin from continuing her fantasies where the badass and the milky skin guy are together. The girls then let out a sigh.

"Even though I am disappointed, that's our Badass that I am proud of" Su Yeon smiles.

"Soo Kyung ah! Please cook like this when I come visit your house!" Hyun Rin said in a sudden change of tone in her voice.

"She was all angry and now she's fine??? What is wrong with this girl???" The EXO boys thought and gave each other a weird look.

"Ok my babies, if you guys are wondering about this badass's mood changing constantly, remind yourself that she is bipolar. Like totally bipolar. A badass with a bipolar disorder is a perfect combination to me." Cha Rin said the moment she noticed that the EXO boys are looking at their direction with a weird look.

"Ah... Maja... I keep on forgetting that.. it is a perfect combination indeed.." Ha Byul said, making the other girls nod their head.

"Umm... She was talking about my cooking...." Soo Kyung said.

"Ah.. Maja maja. So cook for me alright?" Hyun Rin said smiling and moving her body side to side. 

" Kyungsoo oppa helped me with most of the cooking. He is such a great chef and a great singer." Soo Kyung said dreamily and stared at Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips.

"Even his smile... he makes me so... oh my god I don't know..." She added

"Jung Soo Kyung are you in love?" Ra-E asked.

"I think so..." Soo Kyung said while eating her pasta. "Soo Kyung ....." Ha Byul called out and looks at Soo Kyung.

"Ah maja... woori Soo Kyungie, has philophobia." Ha Byul said making Soo Kyung nod her head.

"I really like him unnie... I just don't know if he likes me back..." Soo Kyung said.

"Let's get this ty fear of yours over." Hyun Rin said out of sudden which surprises the other girls.

"Umm... Kim Hyun Rin.. Are you in your right mind?" Yuna asked raisibg her eyebrows.

"Do I look like I don't. Besides, I know he'll make you happy. I see it in his big owl like eyes. He loves you too." Hyun Rin replied.

"But..." "No buts. If he doesn't like you back when you confess, just tell me. I know what to do. We all know what to do." Hyun Rin cut Soo Kyung.

"Yep. We would make sure he likes you back." Na Rae said.

" Who wouldn't like you?" Ra-E said

"Well.. we all know only an idiot wouldn't like you." Yoora said which made all the girls laugh.

"The same phrase that all of us use whenever we talk about someone liking us or us liking someone." Neul Ra said.

"You should make a move. A hint." Ra-E said. "A love hint." Neul Ra added. "Yeah! A hint..." Ha Byul responded dreamily thinking about how the maknae's love would bloom with Kyung Soo.

"Okay! Stop! I may be supportive but, you're all making me feel uncomfortable with this love hint thingy." Hyun Rin tells all the girls to stop, making the girls smile and looks at Hyun Rin

After dinner, Kris and Sung Young explains to the 2 late comers the rules for tomorrow resulting to the two of them nodding their head and go straight to the office to collect their phones and head back to the dorm for them to start packing.

"All finish!!" Hyun Rin puts her bag down and walk towards Suho's bed "Yes?" Suho turns to her

"Nothing.. I just want to thank you for today.." Hyun Rin said "and also this..." Hyun Rin slapped Suho hard on the cheeks, and then run to her bed.

"I would've hugged you or something for bringing me to watch some scenery. But you're the reason why I got a high fever so that slap was for making me sick." Hyun Rin used the blanket and cover her face.

"Arraseo!" Suho smiled although his cheeks hurts and read his book.

'Soon she will be mine' He thought and smirk.

"Lights out!" Suho shouted as he closed his book and looks at the watch.

"It's already 11pm... Goodnight troublesome badass that I know I want to change." Suho said softly and went to sleep.

~~~~ The Next Day, 6am ~~~~

Everyone was already at the mess hall eating their breakfast.

"Sooooo we won't see each other for 2 whole days..." Min Rin said before heaving out a sigh.

"SELCA!!" Ha Byul shouted and takes a selfie with the 11 sad girls individually and a group photo afterwards.

~~~

"Remember don't hit Tao again.." Irene said. "I packed a first aid kit inside your essential stuff bag." Irene said getting Ha Byul to nod her head.

"Great. If you guys need me, just walkie talkie me. I should appear within 10 minutes or something." Irene waves at them.

After breakfast the girls return to their dorms and pack their stuff once more, ensuring that they have their important stuffs in their bags.

"My stuff animals won't go in" Neul Ra said using her signature high pitched voice and pout, which makes all the guys in the school go crazy for her.

"Just pack one will do" Ha Byul said while stuffing her panda in her bag.

"Leggo!" Ha Byul zips her bag "Your landa" Neul Ra loints at Ha Byul's panda.

"I''m going to carry it manually. Kaja" Ha Byul said making the 2 girls walked outside.

8am...

"Okay! Now that everyone is here! Here is the map on the location for you and your instructors to camp at." Kris said while passing the maps to them.

"You must get to your location by 1pm latest~" Suho said after all of them received the map.

"Kaja!! See you all back here in 2 days!!" Neul Ra shouted.

Su Yeon and Lay

"Let's see... If we walk at this pace constantly, with no stops, we will reach the location fast. I know this forest at the back of my head." Lay leads the way.

"This forest is so huge." Su Yeon added "Follow me" Lay held Su Yeon's hand making her blush.

"Oppa, when will you be free once I leave EXO Camp??" Su Yeon asked.

"Hmm... I'm not sure. Why??" Lay replied.

"After I leave... Let's go on a date??" Su Yeon said unsure of what she's saying.

"Let's go." Lay replied with a smile.

"Is that a yes or you're asking me keep on walking?" Su Yeon asked

"Babe... It's for both." Lay answered while smiling, showing his deep dimple.

Sung Young and Kris

"Why is this location called 'Dragon??'" Sung Young asked "I'm not sure but what I know is if someone tries to hurt you, I'll turn into a dragon and save you." Kris answered making the girl before him blush.

"My girl is blushing... It makes me feel proud as your man." Kris said making Sung Young's ear turn red.

"Let's keep on walking if we reach there first we will win a price." Kris said when he realises that his girlfriend is not able to say anything due to his cheesiness.

"Nae" Sung Young replied softly, looking down.

Hyun Rin and Suho

"Kim Joon Myeon! Are you sure we are on the right track?!" Hyun Rin shouted at Suho while looking at the map that she is holding.

"Yeah! Just shut up and follow already!" Suho shouted back making Hyun Rin let out a sigh before catching up on Suho who is infront.

"Suho! If you make me angry, I will give you 2 slaps and tie you to the wall! I was in girl scouts I know how to tie knots well and people wouldn't be able to escape easily!" Hyun Rin shouts out of sudden making Suho turn to face her and walked backwards.

"Hyun Rin! How are you going to stick me on the wall? With just 2 slaps? That is impossible." Suho crossed his arms while walking.

"Let's try then!" Hyun Rin grabs Suho's hand but was abit too slow as Suho pins her against the tree trunk first.

"Let me go Kim Joon Myeon!" Hyun Rin struggles to loosen the grip , but Suho was just too strong...

"Kim Joon Myeon!!" Hyun Rin shouts "Since when you become so annoying. Oh wait, you have always been now let me go!" Hyun Rin added and Suho just smirk on Hyun Rin's comment.

Hyun Rin used all the energy left in her to push Suho away which makes him fall.

"My Little Badass" He said before letting Hyun Rin go.

"I'm not yours idiot. And I will never be. Ergh... Even trying to say in your dreams sounds disdusting..." Hyun Rin said.

"Kaja" Suho said and continue leading the way.

Ra-E and Chanyeol

"Park! Park!" Ra-E shouts at Chanyeol who is already near to the end of the bridge.

"Yes my love?" Chanyeol turns around and got a shock out of his life.

Ra-E was still at the starting of the bridge while... Park Chanyeol is done crossing the bridge..

"This bridge has nothing to hold on to!! Save me!!" Ra-E said while taking a step back to get off the bridge.

"Come on" Chanyeol runs back and reach out to Ra-E.

"Give me your hand, princess." Chanyeol said, making blush to the name that Chanyeol called her.

Ra-E then reach her hand out to Chanyeol while the wind was blowing really hard.

"I'm scared!!" Ra-E screams.

"Don't worry. I'm here." Chanyeol smile and helps Ra-E to cross the bridge. in less than 5 minutes, they reached the other side of the bridge.

It was less than 5 minutes because Ra-E kept on stopping and saying she's scared. So Park Yoda has to comfort her with bear hugs and kisses.

Ha Byul and Tao

"Look! Another wild animal!!" Ha Byul points at the family of bears infront of them.

"Don't point at them! See that big bear? That's the Father! He might end up eating you for pointing at his family." Tao waves at the Bear .

"That's nice! And I'm not like Neul Ra though! She goes around chasing the animals and does not come back till Chen oppa search for her." Ha Byul said with a big smile.

"Whatever.. I can't let you be eaten. You have to stay safe with me. If that bear eats you, I have nobody to love." Tao said while trying to back hug Ha Byul and give her a kiss on her cheeks, making her blush and look down.

"Baek and I have reached the Light Lane campsite" Min Rin voice came out from the walkie talkie, resulting to Ha Byul looking straight into Tao's eyes as she looked up.

"I'm so jealous!!!" Ha Byul said. "Hahahaha!!! Don't be babe." Tao laughed and grabbed her hand.

"We are almost there ! Just maybe another 20 minutes of walking if we don't make anymore rest stops like what we are doing currently.." Tao explained. Ha Byul nods as she and Tao started walking.

Meanwhile then in the real world where I can't even see any of my oppas even if they're in Singapore... The author is too tired to write about the others.

Let's just say everyone already reached their locations safely and we can start the interesting part..

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Ra-E asked as she was setting up the tent

"I'm building us fire. Tonight is going to be cold, soooo. We both can cuddle in the tent later on." Chanyeol said while lighting up fire.

"Nice! But its still early.. We don't need fire now.." Ra-e looks up in the sky 
"No! I'm lighting up because there are lots of wild animals living here! And they are not as friendly as those animals in EXO Camp" Chanyeol said while rubbing the two rocks against each other, creating sparks

"DONE" Chanyeol screams the moment he saw sparks from the rock and throw the rocks aside

"There is a lake near by. Do you remember that when we pass by?" Chanyeol asked "Nae" Ra-E answered.

"Take this water bottles and fill them up till the brim. We need them before the sun sets." Chanyeol said while helping Ra-E to finish the tent.

"If I remember iy correctly, it's not far from here. If you need anything just say over the walkie talkie." Chanyeol said as he smiles making Ra-E sighs before leaving with the empty water bottles in her hand.

~~

"Luhan! Can I ask you something" Yuna said while building the tent with Luhan

"Go on.." Yuna kicks the rocks besides her while playing with her hair. "Urm.... Why is this part of the forest called 'Lu'? I know it means deer in Chinese. Is there any connection with your name?" Yuna asked causing Luhan to freeze in his place

"No... But I came from China with Kris , Lay and Tao" Luhan said.

"Ah... You have such a nice name and this foresg as well." Yuna said

"Okay Miss Jeon... Can you do me a favour and help me fill up the empty bottles with water at the lake near by?" Luhan said as he points at the bottles "Nae" Yuna takes the bottles and run to the lake.

~~

"Kyungie! You have been staring at the tent for almost 20 minutes start building already!" Soo Kyung shoutwd at the top of her lungs.

"Hey! At least we got a big tree to sleep under. Stop whining like a 3 year old and help me build this ty tent unless you wanna sleep outside with the bears" Kyungsoo said.

"I will help you..." Soo Kyung said before she read the instructions and starts off slowly.

"Almost there..." Kyungsoo looks at his watch

"Hey Soo! I'm going to collect water from the lake we passed by earlier. After you're done put everything inside the tent then zip it up I think I saw some fruit tree on the way here." Kyungsoo said as he grab the water bottles.

"Arraso Kyung oppa ~" Soo Kyung said and nods her head. Kyungsoo then runs to the lake.

~~

"HYUN RIN!!!" Suho shouts at Hyun Rin who is laying down on the grass, eating an apple....

"Mwo?!" Hyun Rin shouts

"GET THAT LAZY OF YOURS OVER HERE AND HELP ME WITH THE TENTS AND ALSO TAKE THE WATER FOR LATER!" Suho hollers at her and making her throw her apple at him and mumble some curse words then walked towards him.

"Fine! What do you want me to do?" Hyun Rin asked ash she rolled her eyes.

"You shall stay here and build this . While I go get some fire wood and water. If you're not done by the time I came back, I will give you 2 slaps on your face and stick you on to the tree" Suho shouted and crossed his arms.

"I'M A GIRL HOW COULD YOU!?" Hyun Rin hollers at him

"Huh! Now you know how it feel like threatening people! I learn it from you by the way. You want to cook my balls to feed the others if I remember it correctly. Remember what I said earlier Kim Hyun Rin. I'm hoping to make you mine and I'm going to claim you! So you badass, better listen to me! You don't want to see my dark side!!!" Suho shouts and smirks afterwards while walkinh towards the lake, leaving Hyun Rin with her eyes wide open.

"Oh guess what? I'm too fabulous to listen to him. Crazy . Sticking my on the tree trunk as if I can't untie the knots well. Pfft." Hyun Rin said to herself.

"I'M NOT SCARED OF YOUR WORDS NOR YOUR STUPID DARK SIDE IDIOT!" Hyun Rin shouted towards Suho whose back can be seen a little bit and walked away.