A new home

Living with idols

"Oppa, shouldn't we wait for the others?" I asked Youngbae and he just chuckled.

"They'll come. I just want you to sit next to me." He said with a smile as he pulled me inside a huge van.

"Aww, aren't you the cutest oppa? Girls must be falling for you daily if you show them that smile." I said, teasing him a little. He just blushed again.

"See, now you're acting all cute again, oppa." I said, continuing to as the others arrived. They saw what we were doing and just chuckled.

"Oppas, don't you drive on your own? Where I'm from, people would rather drive for themselves." I asked them, wondering why not drive for yourself.

"Well, my car is at home. No gas. Youngbae doesn't drive his car. Seungris is too small and it smells so no way we are taking that. Daesung has a license but not a car and Seunghyun is scary behind the wheel." Jiyong said and I chuckled at them.

"Is he that bad?" I asked again and pointed at Seunghyun. They all nodded and I started laughing at the ridiculous information I got.

As I calmed down, Jiyong looked at me.

"You're like a breath of fresh air, Ria." He told me in a honest voice an I looked at him. "Really? I don't think that I've done anything special though." I said, looking at him with an honest face.

"You treat us normally." Daesung said and smiled at me. "Well, how should I explain this. I feel like you are normal people. If I knew who you where and saw you on the street, I would leave you alone. That's because you are there on your spare time, not being the idol that you have as a profession. Where I'm from, most people are like me, some might ask for a picture with you but they mostly leave you alone." I said to them and smiled.

"YG was right. He was right to bring you here." Jiyong said petting my head. I just chuckled. 

"So, we are going to your dorm then?" I asked them as the van had been driving for a while.

"Yeah. We got to show you where you are gonna work from now on. We might not always be home, but you're still gonna work there. Keeping the house clean and such." Seungri said and I nodded as I understood.

As we arrived to an apartment building, I just looked at it. "It's so huge." I said and the guys chuckled. "Come on." Jiyong said and this time he grabbed my hand. "Are you that eager to show me where you live?" I asked with a laugh. He just smiled at me and pulled me in to the elevator.

"Hyung, wait up." Daesung said to him and I just smiled. They were like a family. It's cute.

As we came up to their dorm and walked in, I felt the smell. I cringed my face in disgust. I looked at the guys but they didn't seem to feel it. It really is a bachelor place here, I thought as I went to their balcony and opened the door. 

"AIR!" I screamed and I could breath again. "What's wrong?" Seungri asked me. "You don't feel the smell do you?" I asked them. They shook their heads. 

"Thought so. It's too closed up. You need to get fresh air inside. I'm gonna start clean up in here. It smells and I can see the layer of dust forming on top of your things. Where are your cleaning surplice?" I asked them and walked around in their apartment.

"Here." Daesung said and gave me the things I needed. "You guys just hide what you don't want me to see because I'm going in to your room, either you like it or not. I'll start out here so you have about 30 minutes then I'm coming for you." I said in a slight threatening voice and started cleaning. 

The guys flew towards their room, hiding the things they didn't want me to see. When I was done in their living area, I walked toward their rooms and started cleaning them too. I took all their dirty laundry and threw it in a pile so I could wash it later. 

After one and a half hour, I was done so I sat down for a bit. "Ria, you're amazing. It has never been this clean." Youngbae said and I smiled.

"I'm gonna keep it that way." I said with a wink and he chuckled. Then I heard some noises and I felt myself being hungry. "Can I borrow your kitchen?" I asked him and he nodded.

I looked around in their kitchen and saw the things I needed. I started making something that caught the guys eyes and they looked at what I'm doing. I did ramen carbonara. I saw a video once and learned how to make it. I think it's pretty good and hopefully they do too.

"I made for you guys too. I hope you like it." I said as I plated it up. "Try it." They looked at me and then the food. TOP tries first and he made a noise when he tasted it.

"Was it bad oppa?" I asked him worried. "No, it's delicious." He said and continued to eat. The others started eating and they smiled too. "It really good, Ria." Youngbae said and smiled at me. I smiled back at them.

"I think I'm gonna enjoy this work. You guys are so nice. I haven't felt like this in a while." I told them as I ate. They looked at me confused. 

"What do you mean?" TOP asked me with a worried face.

"Well, I never got a real job in all the time I've been here. It's only small work at grocery stores or in some food joint some where. I always got fired for some reason. Either it was that I disturbed the people who was eating or the people who was buying things. I never did anything though, but I kinda felt that it was because how I looked. I'm bright blond with these green eyes. Not kind of normal here. But I managed to at least get an apartment but I think I have to move soon. That damn landlord keeps pestering me, asking me out and flirts with me although I already said no to him like a hundred times." I complained to them and they just listened. "Ohh, I'm sorry. I'm sitting here complaining and ruining your appetite." I said hanging my head low. I felt tears starting to fall from my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. 

Then I felt a pair of arms around me and saw Daesung hugging me. "Oppa..." I said feeling my tears starting to fall even more.

"It's okay Ria. Cry. We won't judge you." Jiyong said and I did. I cried out all the anger and such I had been feeling these past years.

After I was done, I looked at Daesung. "Thanks oppa for letting me cry. I kinda made your shirt wet thought." I said to him with a shy smile. "I must look ridiculous right now. I'll just go wash up for a bit." I said and excused myself. 

 

Daesung POV
As I heard how she had been living for this past year, I could only feel sorry for her. I saw that she wiped away her tears and I just went up and hugged her. She just cried. I could feel her anger and all those emotions that hade been build up all this time. When she excused herself, we all looked at each other. 

"Hyung, we need to help her. She can't stay in that apartment for much longer." Seungri said and I agreed.

"Ji-hyung, maybe she can stay here until she finds another one?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Sure, but that ain't up to us. We have to ask her first, we can't just decide this behind her back." Jiyong explained. 

"True. She's really pretty though." We heard a voice say and looked at Youngbae. "Hyung, you're think she's pretty?" I asked him, but I hade to agree with him. She was pretty, though she said it herself that she wasn't.

"Yeah."he said and looked down with a faint blush on his cheeks. We just smile at him. "She is pretty and she managed to clean up this place. I have to give her credit for that. It smells different in here now." TOP said and I chuckled.

"Luckily she didn't find what some of us hide under their beds." I said and looked at Seungri. "What? I hid them, she couldn't find them. She didn't say anything anyways" he answered with a pout. "I couldn't find what, oppa?" Someone said and we saw that Ria was back.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jiyong asked her. "Since Seungri-oppa said he tried to hide his stash of in a box that I needed to move." She answered with a chuckle. Seungri just blushed and the rest of us started laughing.

"It's nothing wrong with that oppa. What you read and watch is entirely up to you."she continued and smiled at him. "Mmmm." was the only answer she got. "Don't pout oppa. Even if you are cute like that, can't you smile for me? A smile always brightens the mood around you." She said to Seungri and he looked at her and smiled.

"That's it oppa! Aren't you feeling better when you smile?" She asked and hugged him. "Yeah, thanks Ria." Seungri said and hugged her back. She is a really nice girl.

 

Ria POV
As I hugged Seungri, I saw the look on TOPs face. "Oppa, are you angry or something? You don't look so good. You want a hug too?" I asked him and let go of Seungri. TOP just pulled me in as hugged me.

"Thanks." He said in a whisper and let go. "You feel better now?" I asked him and smiled. He just nodded. 

"Ria. We want to ask you something." Jiyong said and I looked at him. "I know we just met, but we want you to move here with us until you find a new apartment." He said and the rest of them nodded.

"Umm... Are you sure that it's okay? I mean, you kinda opposed it before." I said, feeling a bit sad for some reason. "

It's okay, for all of us. We will give you your privacy too so don't worry about it." Youngbae said and petted my head. I just smiled at them. "Thank you!" I said to them, bowing my head low and felt tears falling down again. "God, I have to stop crying." I said and that just smiled at me. 

"You can sleep here tonight. One of us will help you get your things tomorrow so you don't have to be there alone." Jiyong said and I just went up and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear and I felt him hugging me back. 

"Ria, can I ask you something?" Seungri asked me as I started to clean up after the dinner. "Sure anything." I said to him.

"Your name, did your parents really name you Ria?" He asked and I chuckled. "No, my real name is Victoria. But I hate that name, ever since I was a kid so I really never used it. I always tell them to call me Ria." I answered him while I was doing the dishes. 

"You don't like your name?" Youngbae asked me. "Yeah. My mom picked that name because she thought I would become like her, good looking and a woman that could make every man do whatever she wanted." I said with disgust written all over my face. 

"My mom wasn't happy when I told her that I thought that was wrong and that I wanted to do something else. She always complained how I looked and what I was wearing and such. When I moved to Korea, my mom flipped. She said she was disowning me and that I should never call her if I did. I moved anyway. I just feel sorry for my sister and my dad. They had to put with that temper when I left. I still call my dad and my sister on their cellphones so my mom won't find out." I continued with a sad smile. Youngbae just came up to me and hugged me. 

"You are strong Ria. You did what you wanted to do and to move to a country where you don't even know anyone is even stronger." He said as he continued to hug me. "Thanks oppa." I said to him. 

After I was done with the dishes I just sat down in the couch and relaxed. I felt so at home here, and I didn't even know these guys so well. They are nice guys. I have to ask them to show me one of their performances, I want to hear them sing. They are probably really good. Wonder if they would show me though. Maybe they wouldn't, since I said I didn't know who they were. As I sat there, deep in thought, someone sat down next to me. It was TOP. 

"Seunghyun-oppa, what's up?" I asked him and he looked at me. "You want to see one of our performances?" He asked me and I starred at him. 

"How did you know, oppa? Can you read minds?" I asked him in a teasing voice. "I wish. But you know you can always ask if you want to see." He said with a small smile in his face.

"So can I really see one?" I asked him a bit hopeful. He just nodded and pulled up his phone and went in on YouTube. He pulled up one of their most popular songs. I sat there, watching the video intensely and didn't notice that they all stood behind me, smiling. 

When the song was over, I looked up and saw them all looking at me. "Did you like it?" Seungri asked me. "Yeah! You guys are really good! The rapping was amazing and so was the singing. You guys really weigh up each other in the songs. That's so amazing." I told them and smiled. They looked at me and smiled too.

"Guess we have a new fan then." Jiyong teased a bit and I nodded. "Of course. Who wouldn't be after seeing that amazing performance?" I asked them. I felt two arms around me and saw Youngbae smiling at me again. "Thanks Ria. It means a lot." He said and I smiled back at him. "No problem, Youngbae-oppa." I said as I suddenly yawned. I put my hand in front of my mouth and blushed. 

"You tired?" Daesung asked me and I nodded.

"You think I could borrow a pillow and a blanket from you? I'll sleep on the couch." I told them.

Seungri was fast enough to give me that and I thanked him. "Just wake me up tomorrow when you want breakfast." I told them and they wished me goodnight.

As I laid down on the couch, I fell asleep as soon my head touched the pillow.