Let's protect her

Living with idols

Ria POV
After Youngbae confessed and I kinda did that too, he has been more affectionate with me. He hugs me more often, and I'm not complaining as he is really comfy to hug, and he holds my hand everyday. He does these small things that makes me trust him, and I already know that he is never gonna be like that man. Never.

Now it's Saturday and I'm with Jiyong as I promised to go with him on a event or whatever it was. It was some fashion thing and people was taking photos of Jiyong and this girl for a cover on a magazine. 

People was staring at me when I walked through the door with Jiyong. He just smiled and grabbed my hand and I smiled back at him. 

When they were taking a break, he came up to me and I noticed the stares from the people around the room. 

"Ji-mom, you look amazing. You are so cool. You are making every guy here jealous of you and even some girls." I told him happily. 

"Thanks Ria. Aren't you the cutest?" He said and side-hugged me around my shoulders. 

"Oppa, you are making them wonder who the hell I am." I told him and he just chuckled. 

While Jiyong was taking photos for the cover, I stood in a corner with music in my ears. 

I looked around and saw seven guys looking at Jiyong with big eyes, admiring him. Aww, oppa got fans. I pulled out one the headphones to listen what they say. 

"I need food. Why do we find him and then I get hungry right away?" One of the guys complained with a deep voice. 

Aww, that's adorable. I look down at the food I made for Jiyong and smiled. He'll forgive me. 

"Excuse me. Do you want some?" I asked the guy, but he just looked at me confused. 

"I made it for Jiyong-oppa, but he won't mind. Here. Taste it." I said and held out a meatball to him. He looked at me suspicious about it all but both of us heard his stomach so he took it. 

"Mmmm, it's so good. Can I have another one?" He said and looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"Aww, you look like a puppy. Sure, here." I said and held out another one. 

He gladly ate it. As I smiled at him, the rest of the guys looked at me. 

"You made it for Jiyong-hyung?" They asked and I nodded. 

"You know him?" I nodded again. 

"Ria, are the boys bothering you?" A voice sounded and behind me stood Jiyong. 

"Oppa!" I yelled and hugged him. 

"Ria, what are you doing?" He asked me concerned. 

"Well, this one was hungry and complaining about not being able to look at you photoshoot if he went to eat something so I gave him some of you food. Hope you don't mind. Oppas fans need to be taken care off." I said happily, making Jiyong smile and the boy blush. 

"So BTS is interested in our Ria?" Jiyong asked as he stared at the seven boys. 

"Yes hyung. How someone like her got the interest of BigBangs leader Kwon Jiyong." A boy said, smirking a bit. 

"What do you mean with someone like her?" Jiyong asked, sounding pissed off. 

"Hyung, not like that. She is really pretty, but she ain't Asian. That was what NamJoon meant." Another guy said, smacking him on his arm. 

"Yah, Jin-hyung. What was that for?" NamJoon complained. 

"You don't say things like that to a girl, she might and most often would get offended." Jin said and I chuckled. 

"You guys are adorable. Are they your dongsengs, oppa?" I asked Jiyong and he tilted his head. 

"Kinda. They are idols too, but we aren't in the same company and such." 

"You're idols too? That's so cool. Are anyone of you rapping like Jiyong-oppa and Seunghyun-oppa?" I asked with huge interest. 

Three of them rises their hand and NamJoon is one of them. 

"So the others are vocalists?" I ask and they nod. 

"You guys are cool but you seem kinda young. When are you born? Who's the oldest?" I asked them. 

"I am. I'm born in 1992." Jin said and I smirked. 

"Before or after July the 8th?" I asked and I saw his eyes falter. 

"Aha. I'm older than you. Can anyone of you try saying noona to me? I never had anyone say it to me before." I said smiling, but Jiyong hugged me hard. 

"Ria..." He said, sounding sad again. 

"I'm fine oppa. Now please. Just one of you is fine." I begged them, bowing slightly.

"Noona, don't bow to us. It's embarrassing. I'm Taehyung, by the way. That ball was delicious." He said and I smiled while ruffling his hair. 

"Tae, you are too cute. It's a meatball by the way. A Swedish meatball. Made them from how my grandmother used to make them. Ahh, oppa, here. You have to eat. Now say ahh...." I said happily and Jiyong chuckled before he took the roll I had in my hand and put it in his mouth. 

"Soo gooood! Ria. You are getting better and better. Thanks for doing this." He said before pulling all the food to him and he started eating happily. 

"Really now noona. You have tamed Kwon Jiyong. Your food must be delicious." One of the rappers said. 

"I don't know about that, ummmm... Name?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly and he smiled. 

"Noona is so cute! I'm Hoseok, but I go with J-Hope." 

"Hoseok, my food is normal. Wait." I said as I stole a piece from Jiyong. He frowned but continued to eat. I gave Hoseok the food and he hummed in appriciation. 

"Noona, this is really good. Now I know why hyung is eating like it's no tomorrow and protecting it from others." I chuckled at his response.

"Ria! Jiyong!" I heard someone yell and I turned to see Seunghyun. 

"Oppa." I ran up to him and hugged him. He gladly hugged me back. 

"What are you doing here, oppa? Has something happened?" I asked him and he shook his head. 

"No. I just wanted to see you. But also ask something. Do you have any food?" Seunghyun looked at me pleadingly and I chuckled. 

"If you hurry, Ji-mom might not have eaten everything." Seunghyun dashed off to Jiyong and stole some things.

Seunghyun then noticed the seven boys was looking at him. 

"Yoongi, what are you guys doing here?" He asked the third rapper. 

"Hyung, it's nice to see you again. We saw Jiyong-hyung. Then we met noona." He said and Seunghyun suddenly pulled me close to him. 

"Did they do something to you?" 

"No, oppa. Taehyung was hungry so I gave him some food and then you guys came. Some of them have hardly said a word. You are making them nervous. I could see it in their eyes. The admiration they have for you and I guess some are hardcore fans of yours too." I told him and he chuckled. 

"Noona, how do you know these hyungs?" Taehyung asked. I hesitated to answer until Jiyong spoke. 

"She lives with us. She is working for us, but we are really good friends, like a family." He said smiling at me and I nodded smiling at him because he said we are like family. 

"Works for you? How do you not know she's a fan of yours and might do something that'll affect your reputation? Or that she is just using you to get something in return?" One of the singers asked. He sounded kind of angry and it made me a bit sad so I just looked down on my shoes. 

"Jungkook, I dare you to say that again." Jiyong said with his face shouting that he want to hit something. 

"Noona, are you okay?" Taehyung asked and I nodded timidly, fighting the tears that started to flow. 

"I'm fine. If you just excuse me." As I said those words, my voice cracked and Seunghyun noticed. He pulled me into his lap and hugged me. 

"It's okay, Ria. You can cry if you want to." He said as he looked at the seven guys, now looking worriedly at me.

"Jungkook, the first time she met us, she didn't know who we were. She is really important to us. Don't ever think something like that about her again." Seunghyun said in a calm voice, as he pat me on my head to calm me down. 

I snuggled closer to him. "Aww, Ria." He sighed softly and hugged me closer. 

"Noona, please forgive our maknae. Sometimes he let his feelings get the best of him." Taehyung said softly and I looked at him. I only smiled and nodded at him and they all let out a sigh of relief. 

"Ria, I think you might have gotten a few admirers here." Jiyong said cheekily and I chuckled against Seunghyuns chest. 

"Ria, what's wrong?" I heard a voice say and looked up to see Youngbae standing next to BTS and he looked really worried. 

"Oppa.." 

Youngbae sat down next to Seunghyun and pulled me to his embrace instead. 

I snuggled close to him. He is just too comfy to hug. Seunghyun told him what happened and he looked at BTS before he looked down on me. 

"Ria, don't worry. We know you and we know you wouldn't do anything like that." He said before leaning to my ear. 

"Besides, you know how I feel about you. I love you. Never doubt that." He said in a whisper and I blushed really hard. 

I snuggled close to his chest and heard his heartbeat and it calmed me down. I felt that my eyelids were growing heavy and I couldn't hold them open anymore so I fell asleep in Youngbaes arms.


Youngbae POV
I heard and felt that Rias breathing was growing more regular and looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. I just smiled at her. For her to fall asleep in my arms is a huge improvement. That means she trust me and that is what I need. The guys around looked at us and I just smiled.

"She fell asleep." I said happily. BTS didn't understand but Seunghyun and Jiyong did. "That's great Bae." Jiyong said and I nodded. "Why? Why is that great? Is something wrong with noona?" Taehyung asked and I looked down at Ria. "I can't tell you that. But let's just say she has a hard time trusting people. For her to fall asleep like this is huge." I said and saw them nod. "Hyung, are you guys together?" NamJoon asked and I smiled. "I take that as a yes." I just continued to smile. 

"Hyung, you really like her, huh? Have you gone out on a date?" Hoseok asked curiously but I shook my head. "We have been busy this last week and I haven't managed to do it yet. But I will. I hope you guys can manage to keep a secret about this for the time being." I told them and they all nodded. "Noona seems like a nice girl and her food is delicious. Hyung, if you get the chance, marry her. She is perfect wife material." Hoseok said and I nodded. "I know. If it happens, I'll be the luckiest guy in the world." 

"Hyung, isn't she like one of your first girlfriends?" Jimin asked me carefully and I blushed. "Yeah. I haven't had so many as the rest of these guys so I'm still new at this. But I'm gonna do this right. I love her, so damn much." I said and everyone smiled at me. "Hyung, you are too cute!" BTS half yelled and I gave them a stern look. "Be quiet. Ria is still asleep, so let her sleep." I scolded them and they chuckled but nodded their consent. 

"Youngbae...." I heard a faint voice say and looked down at Ria. She was still asleep but I saw a smile on her face. She is dreaming about me. I couldn't stop smiling. "Wah! The sun is up!" Jiyong teased me and I chuckled. 

With Ria, I can't stop smiling. She makes me so damn happy. I held her close to me while Jiyong continued with his photo shoot and Seunghyun went back to his thing. BTS had sat down around me and Ria and they watched us intensely. 

"Hyung, she is like a princess. Surrounded by good looking princes." Hoseok said and I nodded. "She really is. So I order you seven to be her knights." I said firmly and they chuckled. "Of course. We feel like she needs to be protected and have people she can trust." NamJoon said and I nodded at that too. "She is really pretty though. Her pretty hair and those eyes, looking at everything and everyone with fascination." Jin said. I hugged Ria closer to me and he saw that. "Hyung, relax. She seems to like you too. I saw her blush when you whispered something to her and the way she snuggled up against your chest like it was the one place she felt safe." Jin continued and I smiled at that. 

"Thanks Jin." 

As I was talking to the dongsengs, I felt Ria start to move around. "No. Don't touch me. Help." She started saying. "! Ria, calm down. Listen to me." I said worriedly and started humming a lullaby again and she calmed down. I continued humming until I knew she was sleeping safely again. As I looked up, BTS looked at me weirdly. "Hyung, what's wrong with Ria-noona? Why are you singing to her?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "I still can't tell you guys. As I said to you before. Don't worry about it and don't tell her about this. It will make her sad and I don't want that." I said as I looked down on her. 

"Bae, what happened?" A voice asked. "Ji... She dreamed again." I told him and he frowned. "." Jiyong stamped his foot hard and BTS looked worriedly at Ria. "We'll be her knights. Protecting her when you ain't there." Yoongi said and they all nodded. "Good. We trust you to help us with that." Seunghyuns voice sounded and I chuckled. "Guys, you'll wake her up." I said and felt Ria moving again. "Oppa..." She said drowsily and looked up at me. "Good morning Ria. Did you sleep well?" I asked and she nodded. "You are so comfy. It feels nice to sleep next to you." 

I couldn't stop smiling at her comment and the others smiled too. "Noona, good morning." Jimin said and she smiled at him. "I don't think I got your name before. Sorry." "It's okay. I'm Jimin." He replied and smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Jimin. Oppa, we need to go home soon. I promised Seungri-oppa that I would make pizza tonight." She said sleepily and I chuckled. "Sure. I'll drive you. Jiyong and hyung still has some work to do." "Youngbae-oppa, don't be mean. Invite people. It's common manners." She complained and I smiled at her. "You guys wanna come? I think Dae is home right now." I said to the boys smiling so wide their faces might break. "Oppa, you just made their day. Hope pizza is alright with you guys." She said and started walking to my car. "Noona is the best." The boys cheered and she smiled at them. 

As we got back to our dorm, me and Ria in my car and the boys in their van, I finally took Rias hand in mine. She smiled as I did and I walked together with her and BTS following us. "Dae, we're home!" I yelled as I got inside. "Dae-oppa!" Ria yelled and at that he flew out of his room. "Ria~!" He sing-sang as he flew to her and hugged her. "Oppa, I was only away for the day. Did you miss me that much?" She . "Ria, of course I miss you. You're my little sister now." He answered her as he let go of her and looked at BTS standing behind us.

"Oh, hi you guys. What are you doing here?" Daesung asked them. "Hyung and noona invited us." Taehyung answered him. "Ria, did you get some new friends?" Daesung asked teasingly. She just nodded and BTS smiled really big. "Youngbae-oppa, I'm going to do the pizza. Just don't mess around to much. I cleaned the house yesterday." Ria said before she started to walk in to the kitchen. "Pizza~!" A happy cheer went through the room and Ria smiled at us and disappeared in there.

"So, hyung. Why are they really here?" Daesung asked me. "We are gonna be her knights. Noona is the princess and you are her princes. Although Taeyang-hyung is her number one." Yoongi answered him and I chuckled. "When we ain't here, I want someone to be close to her. She needs more people she can trust. Jungkook might be on the bottom on that list right now." I said teasingly. "Hyung~! I just don't want you guys to have another scandal. That is why I said that." He whined and the rest of us chuckled. I told Daesung what happened and he nodded. 

"You are so right about him being on the bottom of the list. But Ria has a kind heart and she'll forgive you in no time." He said looking at Jungkook that seemed happy about that statement.

"We're back!" We all heard some voices yell and Ria plopped her face out the kitchen. "Riri-oppa! I'm in the kitchen doing what you wanted. It's almost done." She yelled before going back inside. Seungri came happily in to the living room with Jiyong and Seunghyun behind him. "Ah! NamJoon! What are you guys doing here?" Seungri asked the seven boys. "Ri, Ria and I invited them. I'll tell you later about it." I told him and he nodded. 

"Oppas, you guys! It's done! Can I get some help?" Rias voice sounded all of a sudden and Jimin and Jongkook was fast on their feet to run to her aid. "Like real knights." Daesung teased and we chuckled. As we sat down, everyone looked at the pizza and it looked delicious. She did exactly as she did before. A normal pizza and then things on the side to add. As BTS started eating, they hummed in appriciation. "Noona, this is really good!" They all sing-sang and she smiled. "Good, now eat before it gets cold." No one was slow on that suggestion. I watched Ria who sat there smiling and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life.


Ria POV
As we all sat and ate the pizza, it was suddenly question time and the one questioned was me. "Noona, can we ask you about yourself?" Jimin asked. "Sure, what do you want to know? You know how old I am so that's a start." I teased them with a wink. "I'll start with a easy one. Where you from?" NamJoon asked. "I'm from Sweden." "Really? We have been there once. We held a concert there once." Jin said and I smiled. "Did you like the country?" "Yeah, it was really pretty and I liked the small streets that existed in your capital." Hoseok said. 

"Me next! I want to know something!" Jungkook said excitedly. I nodded in approving. 

"Do you know more languages than Korean and Swedish?" He asked and I smirked. I noticed that Youngbae saw that and he chuckled. "Mmm.. How many do I know?" I answered teasingly and the boys looked at me astonished. "It's that many?!" They all screamed. BigBang started laughing at that. "We did exactly that too." Daesung said between his laughs and I smiled.

"You guys, I know six languages. Swedish, English, Spanish, German, Japanese and Korean. But I'm not good at talking in German and Spanish anymore."

"Noona, that's so cool. NamJoon-hyung is the one that speaks languages best of us and he can three of the ones you know." Jimin said happily and I looked at NamJoon. "The boy can speak Korean, English and Japanese, huh?" I commented and that got his attention. "How did you know?" 

"Well, oppas are popular in Japan and I can only guess you are too. English is obvious and so is Korean. I think us two are gonna get along just fine, right NamJoon?" I . "Noona, you're good at guessing. And you're right, I think we are." He smiled at me, showing a cute smile that showed dimples right next to it. I stood up and walked up to him. I poked his cheeks and smiled at him.

"Aren't you cute? I've always wanted a little brother that was this cute, but I had to settle for my little sister. Not that I complain, but I hope we can become closer like a family." NamJoon looked at me and smiled. "Sure, if you want to noona. But stop poking my cheeks." He whined a little and I chuckled and did it some more. "Ria, be nice to him. He can have some pranks up his sleeve too." Seungri warned me and just then NamJoon decided to hug me. 

I froze. I couldn't move. I started to tremble and shake really bad. Tears forming in my eyes. I was scared. "Noona?" NamJoon sounded worried but I couldn't hear him that well. "NamJoon, release her now!" Youngbae shouted and ran up to me. "Ria, it's okay, I'm here. I'm here. It's okay. No one is gonna do anything." I heard him say as he hugged me instead of NamJoon. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I started saying, feeling bad and sad for reacting like that to NamJoon, tears dripping from my eyes. He did nothing wrong and I still react like this.

"Noona, it's my fault. Don't blame yourself, please. I won't do it again unless you are comfortable with it." NamJoon explained to me and I nodded against Youngbaes chest. "Ji-mom, can you tell them for me? I don't want them to feel bad that I reacted like I did. Youngbae-oppa, can I borrow a pair of headphones and go to sleep? I don't want to hear this." I said and he nodded, pulling me along and tucking me in to sleep in his bed. "I'll come back later, okay?" He said to me before he planted a kiss on my forehead. I nodded as I put the headphones on to fall asleep pretty quick.