Moving in

Living with idols

I woke up hearing footsteps. I opened my eyes to see Seungri standing in front of me, smiling at me. "Good morning Ria. Can you make us some breakfast? You look cute when you sleep, just so you know." He said to me and I blinked.

"Good morning oppa. Thanks but I'm not cute. What do you want?" I asked him as I got up with messy hair and eyes still wanting to close themselves. "Are the others up already?" I asked him, dragging my feet behind me as I walked to the kitchen.

"Soon. But I need some help with two of them. Ji-hyung and TOP-hyung." He said to me. "Sure, just let me do a batch to make pancakes." I told him and quickly made it. "Are they bad in the morning?" I asked Seungri as I followed him to their rooms. He just nodded. "Don't worry. I guess they get mad too if they don't get to sleep. I have an idea so you can just wait here." I told him and walked in to TOPs room first.

I walked up to his bed and looked at him. He looked so peaceful. I bent down to his ear. "Seunghyun-oppa. Time to wake up. If you don't, I'll take a bowl of water and pour it on you in a minute." I said in a soft voice in to his ear. He started moving and looked at me. He looked confused for a second and then he smiled at me. "Good morning Ria. Nice waking up to you." He said and I just smiled. "Hurry and go up or else you won't get any breakfast." I said and smiled at him. "I'll wake up if you give me a hug." He said and I nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back really hard and smiled as he let me go. "Now I'm awake."

"Good, I have to go and wake up Jiyong-oppa. I'll see you soon." I told him and walked out the door and walked to Jiyongs door. 

When I walked in, I tried with the same method as with TOP but that didn't work. I then backed up a little, to then jump into his bed, on him. "Oppa! Wake up! I need you to wake up! I'll kiss you on your cheek if you do!" I half yelled at him and at that he woke up. "Ria, why are you disturbing me? Although I like the treat I'll get." He said smiling at me. I just chuckled and pecked him on his cheek. "There. You got your treat, now come on and get up." I said to him, smiling a bright smile. "Sure Ria, anything." Jiyong said and smiled at me. Jiyong was fast and he was already following me as I walked out.

As I came out I saw that Youngbae wasn't there. "Is Youngbae-oppa someone who is hard to wake up?" I asked them as I came to the dinner table. They all shook their heads. "I'll go check, see if he's alright." I said and walked to his room. I knocked on the door and waited if an answer would come. Nothing came. "Oppa, are you awake? I'll come in now." I said and walked in.

As I came in to his room, I didn't see him. "Youngbae-oppa?" I asked out into nothing and looked around. He wasn't in his bed either. Where is he? I thought to myself. I walked over to his closet to see if he was there and I was right. Although Youngbae wasn't fully dressed and was showing of his great body and abs. I turned around, blushing at the sight. "Umm.. Youngbae-oppa... Are you okay? I knocked on your door and such, but you didn't answer so I walked in to see if you were okay." I said to him and that got his attention. "Ria. Good morning. Why are you facing the other way?" He asked me and I blushed even more.

"Oppa, can you please put on a shirt? Even if your body is really fit and nice to look at, I feel somehow embarrassed or something." I blurted out and earned a chuckle from him. "Thanks Ria. You can look now though. I got the shirt now. Sorry I didn't answer." He said and pulled me in for a hug. I blushed even more. "Umm.. I'm gonna start doing the breakfast now so let's go." I said trying to get my mind somewhere else. "Sure. I'll be there in a second." He said and petted me on my head. I just smiled and walked away.

After breakfast, me and Youngbae (he was the one that had a day off) went to my apartment to get my things. Youngbae was in a disguise, obviously, and he followed me there like a dog.

As I walked up the stairs, I heard someone scream my name. "Ria, darling, where have you been? Why weren't you home last night? You told me you would go on a date with me yesterday." The landlord said. "First, where I am is none of your business. Second of all, I never accepted to go on a date with you. I'm here because I'm gonna move. Now get out of my way." I told him and tried to pass him. He grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the wall. "Move? I don't think so. You are coming with me." He said with a threatening voice and started pulling me, but someone grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"Can you stop touching my girlfriend? She ain't going anywhere with you." Youngbae said to him, staring him down, and the landowner looked frightened and backed of a little. "Leave then! Leave your key inside and I'll get it later." He yelled as Youngbae stood protecting me from him getting any closer. As he walked away, I felt my legs giving away and I fell to the floor. "Ria! Are you okay?" Youngbae asked me and I nodded. "Thanks oppa. You really saved me. I can't thank you enough for that." I said smiling at him. Youngbae helped me up and then took my hand. "Where is your apartment?" He asked me with a smile. "Over there. Let's go." I told him and we started walking. 

As we went in, I saw the look on his face. "I know. It ain't much but I make it work." I told him and started packing my clothes in my suitcase. "You don't have a lot of furniture." He told me and I chuckled. "No, I decided that the day I find the perfect apartment, then I'm gonna buy it all. I'm still far from that." I told him. I was almost done with my clothes as I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" I asked him and looked him in his eyes. "We are gonna help you. All five of us. I promise you that." He said and hugged me really hard. "Thanks oppa. All of you are so nice to me. I can't thank you enough for the help you already have given me." I told him and pecked him on his cheek. He just smiled really big, like the sun.

"You look like the sun when you smile oppa. Like a ray of sunshine." I told him and he smiled even brighter. "That's why I'm called Taeyang, as the sun." He said to me. "Smart, easy way to remember you then." I said with a teasing voice. He just chuckled and so did I. I went to get my cellphone, my computer and my iPod. Can't live without that. "So you do listen to music." Youngbae said. "Yeah, but it's more Japanese than anything else. That music makes me calm down sometimes, when I feel like I'm screwed or just really depressed." I told him with a small smile and put it in the suitcase. When I got everything, I looked around to see that I didn't forget anything. I didn't so we left. 

As we came back to the apartment, Jiyong was back from his thing. "Welcome back both of you." He said to us as we walked into the apartment. "We are back oppa." I said smiling at him. "Did everything go okay?" He asked me but Youngbae answered him. "Almost. That damn landlord almost dragged her away when she said she was gonna move. Luckily he was scared of me." Youngbae said with his hand clenched into fists. I saw Jiyong becoming mad too and he came up to me and hugged me. "We are gonna help you now." He said and I just chuckled. "You two have said the exact same thing. Thanks though, oppas. Even if we hardly know each other, you would do all this for me. I really can't thank you enough for that." I told them honestly. They both just hugged me and I hugged them back. 

"You guys want some food or anything?" I asked them as I walked to the kitchen. They just nodded and I made them some food. They ate it with a happy smile on their faces. I made some extra for the others, because I didn't know when they were coming home. "You making food for the others too?" Jiyong asked me and I nodded. "Do you know when they are coming home?" I asked then both. "Well, Daesung and Seungri are filming for some show so they'll come later tonight. TOP-hyung are at the studio, recording for his solo album. I don't think he has eaten yet though. Maybe you can go with it there?" Youngbae asked me with a smile on his face. "Are you sure that's okay though, oppa? Isn't he busy and needs to concentrate on his work? I just can't come there and disturb him." I answered him honestly.

"Oh, but I think he'll be happy with you coming there. I'll text him and tell him you're coming with food right now and that he needs to be down at the lobby to get it." Jiyong said and texted him. "He says it's okay. I tell him you are leaving now and be there in a little bit." Jiyong said and I nodded my head in agreement. "I'll go then. I'll be back in an hour or so. I'll see you guys later." I told them as I grabbed the food and left the dorm. 

As I came to YG, I went in and sat down in one of the couches there. I don't work there so I can't just walk straight in. Deep in thought, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I saw TOP looking at me with a smile and really kind eyes. "Hi Ria. Heard you got me some food." He said and I nodded. "Hope you like it. Well, I'll see you at home." I said, handing the food over and started walking but was stopped by a hand on my wrist. "Wait, can't you join me? I'll show you around here." TOP asked and looked at me pleading eyes. "Sure, but is that okay?" I asked him and he nodded and pulled me towards the elevators.  

As we went up, TOP didn't let go of me. "Seunghyun-oppa, you think you can let me go? I'll follow you..." I started but TOP just shook his head and grabbed my hand instead. "Let's go." He said as the elevator stopped and started walking towards his recording room. 

When we walked in, some other guys was sitting there. I'm guessing it's the guys helping him record. "TOP-shi, who is she? Why is she here?" One of them asked him and he just smiled. "She is my friend and she just made me lunch." He said and put down the food I brought. He started eating and he couldn't stop smiling. "It's really good, Ria." I just smiled at him, but noticed the other guys looking at the food too. "Umm, do you want some too? I brought a little extra for me to eat on the way home, but I'll can always eat later." I told them and showed them the food. They looked at me with huge eyes. "Are you sure?" I just nodded and they started eating too. "It's really good. TOP, bring you friend here more often. Her food is delicious, and she is really pretty." One of them said and I blushed at his words. "Thank you for your compliment, but I'm not pretty." I said in a small voice. TOP pulled me down right next to him and made me sit close to him. "Here. Eat something too." He said and held out a piece of food to me. "Thanks, oppa." I said and ate it. TOP just smiled at me. 

When they were done, TOP went in to his recording booth again. He made me sit there to listen. I told him that I wasn't really the person to ask if a song was good or not, but he said he wanted me too. When he started rapping, I just sat there amazed. The words flew out of him as easy as it was for him to breath. I just sat there, enjoying what I heard. When TOP came out, he went up to me. "How did it sound?" He asked me, looking me in the eyes. "Oppa, you are amazing. That was so cool. The song was really good!" I told him with so much excitement that he chuckled and so did the rest of them too. "Thanks Ria. It means a lot coming from you." He said and ruffles my hair. I just smiled at him.

As it was getting late, both TOP and I went home together. We didn't say much but I didn't mind. As we came to their dorm and walked in, I was pulled into someone's embrace. "Ria, where were you?" I heard a worried voice say and saw Jiyong looking at me, while I was in his arms. "She was with me. I made her stay. Forgot to tell you." TOP said. "Text us next time if you are gonna stay somewhere." Jiyong said to me. "But I don't have any of your phone numbers so that is kinda hard to do." I told him with a serious voice. "Give me your phone." He told me and I did. He put in all of their numbers and gave it back to me. "Here. Next time call or text us." He said and smiled at me. I just nodded.

As the rest of the day went on, I made the guys more food. They eat like there ain't no tomorrow. But they always smile when they eat what I make and that makes me happy. When it was getting late, Daesung and Seungri came home. I pulled their food out and made them eat it. "You guys have been working hard today so eat. Otherwise, I know three others who will gladly eat it." I told them and they just smiled. "We want it. Can't miss up on that." Seungri said to me and I just smiled back. "How did it go today?" Daesung asked me. "It went well, oppa. Youngbae-oppa helped me get my stuff so I'm alright. I didn't have much anyway. All my clothes are really old and I haven't been able to buy something new in a while so. If I compare to all the clothes you got, I feel kinda ashamed of myself." I said chuckling.

"Why? Half the clothes I have, I haven't even been wearing once." Daesung said and Seungri nodded in agreement. "Really? But all your clothes look really nice. You haven't had the opportunity to wear it or what?" I asked them. "Something like that. Plus some things doesn't fit our images so we can't wear it." Daesung said. "Too bad. Some things in there would make you look really handsome." I told them honestly.

"Well, pick out one outfit from our clothes that you think would look good on each one of us and we'll try it on tomorrow night when we come home." Jiyong said, suddenly appearing. "Oppa, you scared me. But really, you would really try it on?" I asked him, getting a bit excited. He just nodded, and so did the others. I just smiled. "This is gonna be fun. But now it's time for bed for all of you. You all have a early schedule tomorrow so go and sleep. I'll wake you up with breakfast ready tomorrow." I told them and they just nodded. "Good night Ria." They all said an went in to their rooms. I prepared some things for tomorrow, got myself ready and went to the couch and fell asleep.