Dressing up

Living with idols

As I wake up before the guys, I started making breakfast. Then I made it my mission to wake them up, starting from the easiest to the hardest. Seungri and Daesung was no problem.

As I went in to Youngbaes room, I saw he was still asleep. "Oppa wake up and I'll kiss your cheek." I told him in a low voice and he jerked awake really fast. "Ohhh, good morning Ria." "Good morning oppa." I said and pecked his cheek. He just smiled at me and went up. "Heard you were gonna look through our closets today." He said to me before I went out. "Yeah. It's gonna be fun to see if I can find something for you all." I said smiling at him. He just chuckled before I left. 

Next room, TOP. He was kinda easy yesterday but I guess he just didn't want water on him. As I walked in I saw him laying there, with his eyes open, like he was waiting for me. "Oppa, you are awake or maybe you haven't been able to sleep?" I asked him as I went to his bed. "I have been sleeping, but now I want to do it some more." He said and pulled me in to his bed with him. "Oppa, you need to get up." I told him but he continued to hug me and didn't way to let go. "I don't wanna. I wanna sleep some more." He complained in a childish voice. I just chuckled. "Oppa, as you are already hugging me, I can't bargain with that now. If I give you a peck on the cheek, will you go up then?" I asked him. He just smiled and nodded at me. As I pecked him on his cheek, I didn't see it, but TOP blushed a little. After that he got out of bed too, so now it's only Jiyong left. 

As I went in to his room, he was still sleeping. I didn't even try what I did yesterday, I just jumped right on him. "Oppa, wake up." I said to him and he just grunted. "Let me sleep." "No! I'll let you sleep when you have a day off. Today it's work so wake up. I'll do something for you, just wake up." I said to him, shaking him so he would wake up. "You'll do something for me?" He asked, sounding more awake than ever. I just nodded. "Good, then I want you to join me at an event next weekend. I want some company." He said smiling at me. "Sure, if that's what you want. Now let go eat breakfast." I told him and he just nodded, following me out the door like a dog. They really are a nice bunch of guys and they are kinda funny to hang out with, I thought to myself as I gave them their breakfast.

After that, they hurried and got dressed and then went to work. I told them I would have food ready when they got home. After they left, I looked through their fridge and it wasn't a lot of food left. I decided to go shopping for some things. After that I cleaned their bathroom, but it took me a bit longer than I excepted.

As I saw the time running away, I hurried out and started looking through their closets. I found some clothes that I though would fit them, but as I watched what I had taken, I chuckled. I switched clothes between them because some things I thought fitted the other better. Luckily, most of their clothes were in the same sizes. I didn't know their styles but I put things together that I noticed they were wearing at home and their personalities. Hopefully I got things right, but if they don't want I to wear it I don't mind. I'll try again then. 

As I waited for them all to come home I made them some dinner. I started making a homemade pizza. They are guys and I guess pizza always works. I made it normal, with just cheese and ham. I made some things that they could put on top if they wanted more. I then heard the door open, and a pair of feet marching in. "Ria, I'm back!" I heard Seungri yell and I just smiled. "Oppa, welcome back." I accidentally said in Japanese and Seungri walked in and looked at me.

"So you greet me in Japanese now?" He asked. "Sorry oppa, it slipped." I said, apologizing. "You have good pronunciation. Better than me." He said. "You speak Japanese, Seungri-oppa?" "Yeah. All of us are popular in Japan too. You want to learn more?" He asked me. "I want to learn more. Want to be able to watch some Japanese shows that never has subtitles on." I told him and he just chuckled. "I can teach you some. I managed to learn and I think you'll too." Seungri told me and I looked at him. "Really? You'd do that for me?" I asked him and he nodded. "Sure. It'll be fun for both of us. But now to the most important thing here. What's for dinner?" He asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

"It's pizza. But I didn't know what you usually have on yours so I made it with ham and cheese. I also made some things that you could put on it if you wanted more." I explained to him. "Pizza? You made it on your own?" He asked and I nodded. "Ria, you are amazing." He said and hugged me really hard. "Thanks, but I'm just normal." I chuckled and he just smiled at me. "You like pizza that much huh?" I said and he just nodded. While he was hugging me, the door opened again. "We are home!" I heard Jiyong yell and the rest of them came to us in the kitchen.

"Yah! Seungri! Let go of her!" Youngbae said and pulled me away from him in to his arms instead. They all looked at him with some weird expression, but I shrugged it off. "Hope you like the pizza I made." I said breaking the silence and they just smiled at me and nodded. 

After we all had eaten, the guys looked at the clothes I put out. I just chuckled. "Just so you know, I switched between you guys. I found some clothes that would fit some other of you better." I told the and smiled. "Oppas, you don't have to try it on. I just thought it was fun." I said to them, but Jiyong looked at me. "Which one is mine?" He asked and I pointed at some pink sweatpants, a black t-shirt with a print on I found in Seungris room and a cool cap I found in Youngbaes room. He took the clothes and went and putted it on.

When he came out I just smiled. "Oppa, you look really cool." I told him honestly and he just smiled. The rest of them looked at me and I pointed at the clothes that I brought out for them. They all went to put it on.

When they came out I smiled even more. "Oppas, you are all really cool. Wished I could fit in clothes like that." I told them in awe. "You look good in what you wear Ria." Youngbae said to me and I smiled at him. "Thanks oppa, but I don't really fit in much. All my clothes are more for comfort than for looking good, like you guys." I told them and they just looked at me.

"What?" I asked them and blushed a little because they were staring at me. "You are coming with me on Saturday. We are going shopping." TOP said. "What? Oppa, I don't have so much money right know so I can't really buy anything." I said to him but he shook his head, they all did. "We are giving you one piece of clothing each. And we get to pick it." Jiyong said and I look at them. "Are you guys crazy? You don't need to spend your money on me. Save them." I told them but they wouldn't give up. "Fine, I give up." I said to them after five minutes of trying to talk them out of it. They just high fives each other.

"We get to dress Ria! We get to dress Ria!" Seungri and Daesung started singing and the others joining them. I just laughed at them and so did they. "Okay, enough with the fun. Let go to bed. I need to sleep. I cleaned your bathroom today. God, for looking so good, you guys are messy." I said in a teasing voice as I started walking away. "Yah! Ria! Don't call us messy! It's all Seungris fault!" Daesung said and ran after me. "Yah! Hyung! It ain't me with all those products for your face that keeps messing up the bathroom!" Seungri yelled at him and ran after him. "Okay, oppas! No fighting! You get a hug if you stop!" I yelled at them and they ran up to me and held out their arms. "Wow! You really like hugs here." I said to them as I hugged them hard. "Yeah! Especially your hugs Ria. It's something about them that makes everything feel better." Seungri said and Daesung nodded in agreement.

"That's nice of you to say oppas. Now go to bed. I'll make breakfast tomorrow and wake you up. Just write the time you start and I'll wake you up 2 hours before that." I said to them and they nodded, writing it up and going in to their rooms. "Goodnight Ria!" They all yelled to me as they closed their doors. "Goodnight oppas." I yelled back and went straight to the couch. I couldn't wait to sleep.