A day at YG

Living with idols

Jiyong POV
When Youngbae came out from his room, he nodded that I could start the explaining to the boys sitting I front of me. They all look both nervous and worried about this. "Hyung, what has happened to her?" Taehyung asked me and they all looked at Youngbaes room where Ria was. "I need you to sit down first. And Youngbae, please control yourself this time." I said and looked at him. He nodded and sat down with a pillow close by. The boys sat down too. 

"What I'm gonna say doesn't leave this room. You guys won't tell a single soul about this. Okay?" I said in a slight threatening voice and by that the boys understood the seriousness in this. "We promise hyung." Jin answered for them all and at that I continued. "It happened about two years ago. Before Ria came to Seoul." I started and they looked at me with serious faces. 

"She was by someone." As the words left my mouth, I felt the anger rising again and Youngbae was already punching the pillow really hard. Daesung, Seunghyun and Seungri showed anger in their faces but held it back. As I looked at BTS, they looked both angered and confused. 

"Hyung, what happened after that?" NamJoon asked in a angered voice. 

"The police was friends with the and they made evidence disappear so it looked like Ria was just accusing the man for her. Her mom practically threw her away because she believed the man instead of Ria. She moved here trying to forget and start over again, but she still has problems with boys and dating and such things. She doesn't trust people that quickly." I told them honestly and they nodded.

I saw that Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung was crying. "Noona~!" They all whined. "Yah! She is trying to sleep!" NamJoon swatted them on the back of their heads. He was the one angriest of them all. "NamJoon, don't blame yourself for making her scared before. It ain't your fault. It's that mans fault." I said with anger dripping from the last words that left my mouth. "It's my fault! I made her remember! I scared her! How can I not blame myself for that!?" He yelled at us. 

Youngbae went up and hugged him, calming him down. "NamJoon, I know how you feel. But you ain't the reason she remembered. I am." Youngbae confessed in a voice filled with sadness. "You, hyung?" Yoongi  asked and Youngbae nodded. 

"I made her remember all off this. It is all my fault. I did something that caused all this to reach the surface again. But I'm not leaving her. She needs someone she can trust and I'm gonna be the one for her. And she wants to trust me too. Hell, she wants to trust all of us, including you guys. You just have to be patient with her and ask before you do that again." He said to NamJoon and the rest and they nodded. 

"Guys, we should go home. Noona needs to sleep in peace and hyungs probably want to sleep too." Jin proposed and they all nodded. "Hyung, thanks for letting us come and tell noona we'll come by some other day. We need to be there for her as her knights." Taehyung said happily and I nodded. "Take care you guys. Give Youngbae your number before you go so we can contact you and such. Sleep tight." I told them as they quickly gave their numbers to him and then they left.

"Let's go to sleep and we will all talk about this tomorrow. Youngbae, go and sleep with her. She needs you. Now more than ever." I said and he nodded. "Yeah. I will. Good night you guys. See you tomorrow." Youngbae quickly went inside his room and quietly closed the door. I smiled at my friend, being so cautious over a girl. It's cute, was what I thought as I went to my own room and went to sleep.


Ria POV
I woke up as someone went through the door. I looked closely and saw Youngbae waking inside the room. "Oppa.." The word left my mouth before I knew it and he looked me and smiled. "Ria, go back to sleep. I'm just getting some things and then I'll leave." He answered me and I looked at him wide eyed. 

"Oppa, please don't leave." My voice sounded needy and clingy but he just smiled. "Oppa, please sleep together with me tonight. I want you close to me." God! I sound so ty. "Oppa, please don't hate me." Why ain't he stopping me? I'm sounding so dumb right now. 

Youngbae walked up to me and hugged me. "Ria... I'll stay. I want you close to me too. And I'll never hate you. I can never do that." He said and looked at me, but I just looked down. 

"Ria. Look at me." His voice sounded firm and filled with determination. I looked up to see eyes filled with love and passion. I was mesmerized by the way they looked at me. 

"Ria. I'm gonna kiss you. Please forgive me." He said before his lips landed on mine. It was filled with his love and I kissed him back. He felt that and kissed me even more. I was lost deep in the hungry kiss that Youngbae gave me. 

As Youngbae let go, I look at him, feeling out of breath and felt that my cheeks was becoming warm. "Oppa..." My voice sound so raspy, what's happening to me? "Ria..." Youngbaes voice sounded as raspy as mine as he leaned and rested his forehead against mine. "Ria, I love you. I want to be the one there for you. I hope you'll accept that." He said and looked at me pleadingly. "Oppa, I think I love you too." I said looking down, blushing as hell. Lucky the only light is from the nightstand. "Ria..." Youngbae sounded happy and surprised. He laid down in the bed, hugging me close to him.

"Ria, you just made me really happy. I'm gonna win your heart and your trust. I'm not gonna disappoint you, because you mean so much to me." He confessed and I smiled. "Oppa, you are the one I trust the most, except Ji-mom. I know you won't hurt me. Let's sleep. You have a long day tomorrow." I answered him and snuggled close to him, making Youngbae hug me hard and making me feel safe. For once in my life, I feel really safe.

The next morning, Youngbae woke me up with a kiss on my cheek. "Oppa, good morning." I pecked his cheek too, making him smile at me. He pulled me up and hugged me. "Ria. Good morning~." He sing-sang in my ear, sounding happier than ever. "Oppa, has something happened? Why are you so happy?" I asked him. "You said you think you love me last night. I'm so happy that I can't stop smiling. You make me so happy, Ria. Let's go eat." He said and pulled me along to the kitchen.

"Oppas, good morning." I said as I entered and saw the four other band members sitting and waiting for me. "Ria~! Breakfast~!" They all whined and I chuckled. "Okay. How about pancakes?" I got a cheer as a response so I made that. 

"Oppas, have a nice day recording. I'll come by with food later. I'll wait in the lobby okay?" I told them when they were standing by the door and they nodded. "Ria, could you do the laundry today? I need a shirt I threw there a couple of days ago." Seungri asked me. "Sure. Show me which one so I make sure that I wash it." I answered him and he ran off to bring me it. After that they left for their recording.

The rest of the day went slow after that. Doing laundry is kinda boring so I made their food and made sure to do extra if there is other people there. After that was done and the laundry too, it was already three o'clock and I cursed to myself. I'm kinda late. Hope they won't mind a late lunch.

I texted them all that I was in the lobby waiting. I never move from there whenever I go and meet these guys. I think people recognize me because of how I look but I'm not gonna use that. Suddenly someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn to see a pretty woman in front of me. 

"You're Ria, right?" She asks me and I nod at her statement. I don't see any point in lying about that. "I'm Chaerin, but I go by CL too. GD-oppa told me to come and get you. He was busy, but on the verge of becoming cranky because he haven't eaten yet." She told me and I chuckled. "Sounds like him alright. It's very nice to meet you. You're really pretty." I said while bowing and when I looked up again she was smiling at me. "Thanks. But you're kinda cute yourself. Come." She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. 

She pulled me in to a room where I saw Jiyong sit and he looked frustrated. "Ji-mom? Are you okay?" Worry took the best of me and I flew in front of him. "Oppa, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" I continued to ask him, sinking down in front of him. He looked at me with an expression I never seen. It was filled with so much pain and sadness.

"Ria, I'm okay. But I think I'm gonna die of hunger." He complained and I let out a sigh of relief. "Here. Hope you'll like it." I handed him the food and he smiled so brightly. "Food~~!" He sang out and like a wake up call the other members were there too. 

"Ria~!" I heard someone yell and was caught in a hug from Daesung. "Oppa, are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded. Youngbae pulled me away from him and hugged me too. "Hi Ria. Who went and got you?" He asked and I pointed at Chaerin, who stood there smiling at us. "Oppas, I see what you mean with her being an angel. She even cooks for you and comes and drop it off." She said cheekily and smirked at me and Youngbae. 

"Taeyang-oppa, care to tell how long you have been dating Ria here?" She asked with a much more gentle voice. I blushed but he just smiled at her. "Not long, but I really like her so be nice CL. Ahh, she is your unnie by the way Ria." He looked at me saying that. 

"Umm, Chaerin-unnie?...." I said like a question and I was kinda testing the waters to see if it was safe. "Aww, what a cutie." She squealed and pulled me from Youngbae into her arms instead. I stiffened a little but hugged her too. It was something about her that made me relax. The guys saw that and smiled at us. 

"Chaerin, taste this." Jiyong said and held out a egg roll I made. She gladly ate and hummed in appritiation. "Ria, this is so good. Ahh, I want more." She said trying to steal Jiyongs food. He started running around, not sharing it. 

"Ummm, unnie? Here, I made extra if it was someone who wanted food too. Hope you'll like it." I said a bit shy about it and held out the food to her. She just looked at me with big eyes and then a big smile painted her face. "Ria~! You're too nice!" She happily said and grabbed the food to eat it.

"Ria, come." Seunghyun said to me and I nodded, being pulled towards the recording booth. "Oppa, what's up?" I asked him and he smiled. "I want you to listen to the song Jiyong made for us. We need some feedback." He replied and pressed play and the music started playing. I listen carefully, to hear the beat and such things to give them my honest opinion on it.

When it ended, I was faced with five faces filled with determination and some kind of preparedness to be critically abused. "Oppas." I started and they tensed up. Chaerin smiled at them and so did I. "It was really good! Ji-mom, you have done a great job doing the song. It's really good." I said happily and was greeted with a huge group hug.

"Thank you, Ria. You always managed to cheer us up." Jiyong said and pecked my cheek. I blushed at that, which made Youngbae look at me weirdly. "Oppa, don't peck a girls cheek like that. It makes us think stuff you do not want to know. And Ria is with Taeyang-oppa. Don't make him jealous now" Chaerin scolds him and I chuckle at that. "Unnie, thank you." I said and hugged her again. "Awww, my cute little dongseng. Come here more often. It'll be fun." She said as she hugged me back.

"I'll try, but I don't think I should disturb you when you work." I said honestly. "It's fine. You'll never disturb us. We want you here too." Seungri smiled at me and I chuckled. "Then I'll come bye some other time too, when you are here." I answered happily and they all smiled at me.

Then someone knocked on the door. I jumped a little and looked at the others who stood there confused. The door opened and there YG stood together with a group of five younger boys. 

"Oh, Ria. Why are you here?" YG asked me with a smile and I chuckled. "Seems these guys were hungry and I kinda promised to make them food. You want some sir?" I asked and held out one of the boxes I had with me. He smiled and took the box and sat down. 

I then looked at the five boys standing at the door. "What are you guys doing here?" Seunghyun asked them but they just looked at me, like really staring at me. I hide myself behind Youngbae and he stared at the boys. "Don't be rude.... Yah, Minho! You guys! Stop staring!" He was mad and I stood close to him, hiding myself from them. 

"Hyung, who is she?" One of the guys asked Youngbae and he looked at YG who just smiled at us. "Her name is Ria. She is working as a housemaid for us five and she is also my girlfriend." Youngbae stood there proud to say it and the boys stared at us and at YG who smirked a little.

"Umm, YG-sshi? Why are you smirking? Can I presume you kinda got it that one of them would date me?" I asked, a bit happy that he didn't seem mad about it all. "No, not them all. Just Youngbae and Seunghyun. Seems I was right. Ria, come here." He said with a smile and I nodded and stood in front of him. 

"Ria. I know. I'm just gonna say that I know." He said and I just looked at him. "YG-sshi, what..." "I know what that man did to you." He replied and I was shocked. I felt my leg giving up with relief that he knows and I slumped towards the ground.

"Ria!" Youngbae flew over to me and quickly picked me up bridal style and held me close to him. "Oppa..." I snuggled closer to him, enjoying the closeness from him and he beamed his wonderful smile towards me. "I presume you five know about it. Whose fault is it that she remembered?" YG scolded BigBang and they all looked at me and Youngbae. "Believe it or not, him." Jiyong said and pointed at Youngbae. 

"Umm, sir. What exactly are you talking about?" Chaerin asked and looked at me. "Unnie, can I tell you later? Those cute boys doesn't need to know that about me. I don't even know them." I said in a half sad voice, which Chaerin noticed and walked up to us. 

"How bad? On a scale from 1-10?" Chaerin asked us all. "A 12." Seungri answered her and she stiffened. "Ria, what in the world happened to you?" She my cheek like a caring mother and I felt tears starting to form. 

"Mom...." 

It was barely a whisper but everyone heard it. Seungri looked madder than ever and Daesung was frowning and looked really sad. Youngbae pulled me closer to him and I hid my face in his chest. Tears made their way down my face. "Oppa..."

"Don't worry, Ria. I'm here for you. We all are. Us, BTS, YG and Chaerin. We won't leave you. I will never leave you." Youngbaes voice was firm but filled with such gentleness that made me so damn happy. 

"Oppa, you can let me down now. I've calmed down. It was just that unnie reminded me of how my mom used to be towards me. I just.... I just broke down a little." I told Youngbae, feeling ashamed of myself but he pecked my cheek and put me down on the sofa. 

"Ria, are you okay?" Chaerin stood in front of me, looking all worried but I nodded towards her. "Thanks, unnie." I smiled at her, making her smile back.

"Sir, can you care to tell why you are here? I don't wanna ruin the moment here but...." One of the five boys said and we all looked at them. "Sorry, it's my fault. I hope I didn't disturb anything important here." I said and bowed towards the guys who blushed at my action.

"No, it's okay." Another guy said and I smiled at them, making them get a faint color on their cheeks. I chuckled at their reaction and they smiled at me. 

"Ahh, how rude of me. I'm Ria. Born July the 8th 1992. I'm from Sweden. It's very nice to meet you." I told them, bowing my head down. "Yes, a dongseng. I'm Jinwoo, and this is Seunghoon. We are older than you while the rest of them are younger. It's nice to meet you too." He said smiling at me.

"I'm Minho. Nice to meet you noona. The other two here are Seungyoon and Taehyun." The boy said, pointing at his teammates. They smiled at me too.

"So, why are you here?" Daesung asked. "Well, we heard you were here so we just wanted to visit. Then we met the boss outside." Taehyun said and I smiled. 

"So cute. More of oppas fans. But I guess since you are here, you are idols too?" I asked, tilting my head and looked at them questionably. "Yeah. We are WINNER." They all said in unison and I smiled. "You want some food? Although it might not be much left." I asked them and they smiled back at me. "Would love too, noona." Taehyun said as he walked up to me. 

"Here." I handed him the food that was left and he gladly took it. The other four surrounded him quickly to get some too. They hummed in delight and I smiled at their happy faces. "Thanks, Ria. It's delicious." Jinwoo said and I smiled again. 

The rest of the day, I spent it together with Youngbae an the others. They are all so talented, so I know how they got signed to YG. YG himself seemed to be happy for Youngbae, that he found someone. I blushed at his statement, but Youngbae seemed so happy that YG likes me, somehow.

I pulled Chaerin with me for a while, nodding at Youngbae and Jiyong that I can tell her myself. 

When the words left my mouth, what had happened to me, Chaerin pulled me into the biggest hug ever. "Ria, I'm so sorry. This is what every women fear and it happened to you." Tears was flowing from her eyes and I cried with her, hugging her back.

"Ria, we are gonna be good friends. I'm gonna look out for you. I know Taeyang-oppa won't do anything stupid towards you, but other men is what's worrying me. What happened with RapMon will surely happen when other guys comes along. But hopefully Youngbae is there beside you to prevent anything to happen." Chaerin said and I nodded.

"I hope so too. Thanks for listening to me, unnie. It feels good to know that you at least trust me in what I'm saying." I hugged Chaerin again and she smiled at me. "Let's go back to the others Ria. GD-oppa might worry that I abducted you." I laughed at her statement as we walked through the corridors of YG. 

"Ria, let's go home. It's been a long day for us all." Youngbae said as we returned and I nodded as I took his hand in mine. Youngbae just smiled that cute smile of his again.

When we got home, I went straight towards the couch to sleep, but Youngbae pulled me towards his room and dragged me inside.

"I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch anymore. You are sleeping with me. I got space for it, so no objections on this." He looked at me with serious eyes and I chuckled. "Sure, Youngbae-oppa. If that's what you want. Plus it's comfy to sleep next to you." I told him honestly and he smiled at me.

I got ready and headed straight for the bed, sighing in how comfy it was and the smell that surrounded it was all Youngbae. The smell of him made me feel like he was already there. When Youngbae got into the bed, I snuggled closer to him and he happily hugged me closer to him. With that, we both fell asleep in each others arms.