The reason why i moved here

Living with idols

As Saturday arrived, the guys were more excited than me. They wanted me to dress in everything they got their hands on. I strictly remembered them why they had said, only one piece per person. Either that or I was going home again. "Don't be like that Ria. We want to dress you up. It'll be fun. We want to see who can get the piece that makes you the most happy." Youngbae said and I looked at him. "You want a prize if you win?" I asked them teasingly, not expecting an answer. "Yeah. We get to go on a date with you." Jiyong said with no hesitation and I think I almost fainted. "Wait here two seconds. You want a date with me as a prize? Oppa, there got to be something better than that. I'm nothing special." I said to them. "No, we want the date." Youngbae said and looked at me with serious eyes. "Why?" I asked them all. They looked at each other and smiled. "Because we like you. Some more than others." Daesung said smiling at me and I looked at him confused. "You like me?" I asked them all and they just nodded. I started to blush at that. "Ria, you are too cute!" Daesung said and hugged me. "Oppa, it's embarrassing." I said, blushing even more. 

Then I felt a hand taking mine and stated pulling me towards the clothes. I looked and saw Youngbae pulling me. "Yah! Bae! Wait for us!" Jiyong yelled but Youngbae just kept walking. "Oppa, slow down." I told him, but he didn't. I just felt his hand gripping mine even harder, like he didn't want to let go. "Oppa, are you okay?" I asked him and he turned and smiled at me. "I'm feeling great Ria. Let's see if we can find something that fits you." He said, still holding my hand. "Umm... Oppa... You can let go off me now. It's not like I'm gonna run away." I told him and he looked at our joined hands and blushed. "Sorry Ria." He said and quickly let my hand go. 

Just as he let go, the others managed to catch up with us. Youngbae earned a slap in the back of his head from Jiyong. I just chuckled at it. "Nee, oppa. Let's do like this. You all go get something you want to see me in, but only one of you give it to me. That way I won't know whose it is and it'll be no favoritism when I choose the one I like the most." I told them. "Sounds good to me." TOP said and the others nodded and walked away, looking for something to get me to wear. 

I just sat down somewhere and I didn't see them for an hour or so. Damn, they really put a lot of thought into this. Or maybe they got caught by fans, I thought to myself when someone tapped me on my shoulder. "Ria, we are done." TOP said and I smiled at him, looking at the clothes. "Really? Then I'll go try it on. Are you standing outside?" I asked him and he nodded. As I walked after him, I saw the clothes. Three dresses, a really cute t-shirt and pair of shorts. "Mmm, so more than half of you wants to see me in dress." I said as I walked in to the dressing room with the clothes. TOP didn't say anything and waited for me outside.

"We are all here now, Ria." I heard a voice say outside. I tried the dresses on first. I didn't think I fitted in them, but every time I went out to the guys they looked at me wide eyed. "What? Does it really look that bad?" I asked them with a pout because they didn't say anything. "No, you look really pretty Ria." Daesung said to me and I blushed a little. "Thanks oppa." I said and pecked his cheek and went in again. Then I tried on the shorts and t-shirt. I gotta admit the dresses were really cute and they looked nice, but the shorts and the t-shirt spoke to me more.

When I walked out, I had this smile on my face. "This feels so nice. It's been a long time since I bought a new pair and the t-shirt matches so well." I said to them. "I think I like these two the best so the persons who choose it get a date each. I can't chose between these two." I told them honestly and I saw Youngbae and TOP smiling really big. 

"So I guess the two smiling oppas are the ones that chose this to me?" I asked Seungri. "Yeah. But just so you know, those two were the ones that wanted to win the most." Seungri said whispering in my ear. Then he pecked my cheek, making Youngbae and TOP frown. "Seungri, don't push your luck." Jiyong said chuckling at the two frowning men. "Thanks for buying me this. It's still really nice of all of you. We hardly know each other and you are still this nice to me." I said with a big smile, but I felt tears starting to fall from eyes. "Why now? I'm such a crybaby. I'm sorry for this." I said to them, wiping away the tears. I was then caught in a huge group hug. "Oppas.." I said, still crying. "Ria, you are like family now. We will always have your back, whatever you plan to do." Youngbae said and I smiled at them. "Thanks, oppas." I said hugging them as hard as I could.

As we got back to the apartment, I decided to be nice so I made them some food and some cookies for dessert. As they were eating, I made the cookies, but when I was gonna take out the tray from the oven, I accidentally burned myself. "Ouch!!" I yelled and TOP came in to the kitchen in a hurry. "Ria, !" He said and took my hand and pulled it to the sink to rinse it in cold water. "Thanks oppa. It feels better already." I said in a low voice. "Ria, you must be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." He said still holding my hand. I looked at him and he had this look of fear in his eyes. "Oppa, thanks." I said to him and smiled. But he didn't.

He took the hand I burned and kissed it, making me blush and my hand burn even more, from the heat of his lips on my skin. "Oppa.." He just smiled at me and put my hand under the water again. He let it be like that for a while until the pain vanished and I could move my hand again. "Thanks oppa. It was nice of you to help me." I said to him with a smile. He just smiled back at me.

"You want a cookie? I still think they came out pretty well." I told him and he nodded. I held up on to him and he took a bit of it. "It's really good, Ria." He exclaimed really loud and the others came out. "What's good? What happened?" Jiyong asked. "I burnt my hand when I brought the cookies out from the oven. Seunghyun-oppa helped me, so I gave him a cookie." I told them. "Cookies?" Seungri and Daesung said with happy voices. I just nodded and pointed at the tray. Those two just launched straight to it and started eating. "They are really good!" They both exclaimed and I smiled. Youngbae and Jiyong took some too, and they thought so too. 

As the Saturday went on, the guys hade some performance to do and some recording, so they left the apartment. While I was alone, decided to listen to my music and dance a little. But a little became a lot so I was sweating as hell and needed to take a shower. It was getting pretty late but I thought I might make it. As I went in, it felt so nice. It was so relaxing to just stand there, that I didn't hear the guys come home.


Youngbae POV
We came home after those performances and that recording. They are always the same, talking to the others more. I'm never really good when it's variety shows but I tried my best. 

As we came home, I really had to use the bathroom and I just ran there. I hurried in and closed the door and turned around. 

I froze. 

Ria was there in only a towel and she looked amazing. Her wet hair all messy and you could see her great body as the towel clamped around it. I felt my cheeks redden and my body become warmer. I felt myself getting by this. ! I can't do this. I turned around and started talking to her. 

"Ria, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here. I'll leave. Please forgive me." I said to her and moved to the door again. "Oppa, it's okay. It's not like I'm anything to see anyways." She said in a small voice with her cheeks all red. 

I became angry, turned back around and went up to her. "Ria. Never say that. You are beautiful. You have no idea what you are doing to me right now. I want to kiss you and hide you away from the world. Not making anyone see you like this." I told her and hugged her. , I kinda confessed to her but whatever. 

"Oppa..." She only said looking down after I let her go. 

She looked so cute and I couldn't stop myself. I cupped her face and made her lips touch mine. I kissed her. 

She started to struggle and move around. 

"Stop! Please stop!" She yelled, loud enough to make the others come in and see what I was doing. 

Ria ran out and in to Jiyongs room, locking the door and we all heard her cry. 

TOP turned to me with anger written all over his face. He went up and slapped me hard in the back of my head. 

"Are you an idiot?! We all noticed that you liked her but that ain't the way to show it!" He yelled at me and I winced. TOP rarely raises his voice, so I know I did something wrong. 

"Bae, what happened? What did you do?" Jiyong asked me and I looked down. 

"I accidentally went in when she was in a towel. I apologized but she said it didn't matter. She wasn't anything to see anyways is what she said. I became so angry as went up and confessed to her, sort of. Then I kissed her but she started to struggle and yell and then you guys came." I told him and Jiyong just sighed. 

"Bae, that's not a way to confess. I'm gonna go talk to her. You guys don't interfere or listen to what we are talking about." He said in a stern voice and went to his room. 

I just stood there. What have I done?


Jiyong POV
I knocked on the door. "Ria. It's me. Can I come in?" I asked her. 

I heard feet moving across the floor and the door opening and she pulled me in. She was wearing some of my clothes that actually fitted her pretty well. 

"I'm sorry but I borrowed some of your clothes." She said.

Her eyes were swollen from crying and I just went up and hugged her, closing the door behind us with my leg. 

"Ria. You want to tell me what happened? Bae is feeling really guilty right now because of what he did. I know he likes you but that wasn't the way of showing it." I explained to her. Ria nodded. 

"I know but I have something to say to you. You can tell the rest of them later because it's really hard for me to say." She began and I nodded, telling her to continue. 

She pulled me to my bed and sat down, looking sadder than ever. 

"I know it's gonna sound weird after all the affection I have shown you oppas but I wouldn't lie about this." She said and I looked at her. 

"A little over two years ago, before I moved to Seoul, I was by a man." She said and tears was starting to form in her eyes. I felt myself getting sad and angry for her sake. 

"They never caught him, even if I knew exactly who he was. He had friends in the police force that made some evidence disappear and made me look like someone who was just accusing someone of . My mother felt ashamed over me and believed what the others said. That's when I decided to move here. It not Youngbaes fault, any of this. It's just that I still have a hard time with boys after that, especially when it comes to dating and such." Ria said and tears was falling like a waterfall. I just took her in my arms. 

"Ria... Shhh..." I tried to make her stop crying but she just continued. 

I can't believe this. This happy, sunny girl was . 

I felt my own anger rise and only hugged her harder. 

After a while I noticed she fell asleep, so I tucked her in and let her sleep in my bed. 

I walked out and went to the guys sitting in the living room. 

"We have a huge problem." I said and I saw Youngbaes face falter and he was breaking down. 

"Bae, she ain't blaming you for anything. It goes further back than that." I said and sat down next to them. 

"What has happened then?" Daesung asked and I felt myself getting angry again. 

I took a deep breath and said it as calmly as I could. 

"Ria was about two years ago." 

I felt their anger rising too and looked at them. 

"She was ?" Seungri said and looked angrier than I have ever seen him. I could only nod. 

"They never caught the guy, because the police was friends with ther and made evidence disappear. Her mom didn't believe her in this and that's why she moved here. She still suffers from it." I continued and suddenly the table flipped. Youngbae stood up and he was fuming. 

"Bae. Calm down." I said and tried to make him sit down again but he looked at me, anger written all over his face and in his eyes too. 

"I can't! I'm going to the gym!" He yelled and left. We just looked after him. 

"Hyung really likes her, huh?" Daesung said and we just nodded. 

"Seunghyun, I know you like her too." I said to TOP and he nodded. 

"I do, but I think I might be beaten in my affection for her. Right now I want her to smile, and if Youngbae can become the one that does that, it's enough for me. She is becoming more and more like my little sister. I want to protect her." He answered me and the rest us us nodded. 

"She is like our little sister. But I think Bae might have fallen for her the minute she pinched his cheeks and called him cute." I said to them. 

"She is a weird girl and we are gonna help her. With all that pain, we are gonna protect her." Seungri said. 

"You are right Maknae. We are gonna protect her. But we need to make Bae calm down. I think he blaming himself for making her remember something like that." I said and stood up. 

"I'm going to talk to him. You guys go to sleep. Ria sleeps in my bed tonight. Be quiet now." I continued and followed Youngbae to the gym.

As I got there, the personal recognized me and let me in even if I wasn't a member. 

"He is in the boxing ring. He seemed pretty angry when he got here." The guy in the reception told me and I thanked him. 

As I got there, Youngbae was kicking that sack so hard, punching all of his anger out. 

"Bae." I told him in a stern voice and he jumped. 

"Ji. What are you doing here?" He asked, looking all sad. 

"You really like her, don't you?" I stated and he just nodded. 

"We are gonna protect her from now on, but we are gonna help you too. We want her to smile and we think you can make her happy." I told him and he looked at me. 

"Ji... I'm as bad as ther. I just kissed her, not thinking about her feelings." He said and began to shake, tears streaming out of his eyes. 

"I made her remember something that awful and I'm as bad as him." He continued and I just hugged him. 

"Bae, you aren't as bad as ther. Don't you dare compare yourself to someone that horrible. Ria ain't blaming you for this. She just have trouble with boys now. Even if she is affectionate to us." I told him and he just sighed. 

"What can I do? I want to kill the person who did that to her. I also want her to be mine and mine alone." He confessed to me. 

"I'll help you. What are best friends for? She owes you a date and you are gonna make her the happiest girl in the world with it." I told him and he looked at me. His eyes full of hope. 

"You're sure she still wants too?" He asked me and nodded. 

"Bae, let's go home and sleep. We'll let her rest tomorrow and leave the apartment early. She could need some time alone. We manage ourselves." I told him and he nodded. 

As we came home, I slept with Youngbae in his bed. We are like brothers so it doesn't matter. The others were already asleep when we got there. 

I checked Ria before I went to sleep and she was asleep, looking like an angel in my bed. We are gonna protect her and make her happy, I thought as I went to sleep.