Confessions

Living with idols

Youngbae POV
I woke up, hearing someone scream. It was a girl. I just ran out of bed to Jiyongs room and kicked the door open. "Stop! Don't touch me! Stop it! Anybody! Help me!" She screamed, still dreaming.

"Ria!" I yelled and ran up to her. She didn't wake up. I bent down to her ear and calmly talked to her. "Ria, you are only dreaming. Wake up. I'm here for you. Please just wake up." I almost sounded needy when I wanted her to wake up. "Let go of me! I'm not yours! Stop! It hurts!" She continued to yell. 

I went in to the bed and hugged her, trying to calm her down. "Ria. Relax. Listen to my voice." I told her and started humming a lullaby and it worked. She calmed down and woke up. "Oppa.." She said in a sad voice. "Ria. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. Making you remember all this." I told her, hugging her as hard as I could. "Oppa.." She said again and I felt my shirt getting wet. She was crying again. "Shhh.. Ria.. It's okay. I'm here. I'm gonna protect you now." I told her and continued to hum that lullaby. "Thanks Youngbae." She said right before she fell asleep. I felt my heart flutter at that. The way she said my name made me all fuzzy inside. "I love you, Ria. I'm gonna prove that to you." I said right before I fell asleep too.


Ria POV
As I woke up, i didn't know where i was. It took me a minute to see that it was Jiyongs room. Then I felt a pair of arms, tightening around my waist. I froze up. "Please let go of me." I said in a small voice, trying to get away. "Please." I said a little louder. The person let go and I turned to see who it was.

"Youngbae-oppa..." I said to him. "Ria, good morning. How are you feeling?" He asked me, not meeting my gaze. "I'm better now. Why are you here?" I asked him, feeling nervous. "You had a nightmare so I came and calmed you down." He said and I had a faint memory of that happening. "Thank you oppa, for helping me" I said, looking down at my hands. "Ria..." he said and took my hands into his and held them tight.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday. I can't make you forgive me for doing that to you, even if I would want that. Ria, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you remember that horrible thing." He continued, looking down and tears falling from his eyes. "Oppa, I'm sorry for making you feel like this." I said to him and hugged him, and I felt him hugging me back. 

"Ria, I'm in love with you. Please let me take you out on that date." I heard him whisper and I felt myself blushing. "Oppa.... Sure. I would love too." I said in a small voice. I never gone on a date before, so I'm a bit hesitant about it. But I feel like I can trust Youngbae, even if he made me remember this. He didn't do it on purpose. He won't do what that man did to me. "Ria.." He said and hugged me again. "I'll make it right. I promise. It will be the best date you have ever been on." He said to me and looked me in the eyes, smiling that cute smile again.

"You are doing it again oppa." I said and pinched his cheeks. "You are acting all cute again." I told him and chuckled. Youngbae just smiled at me. "You're laughing again." He said in a whisper and I looked at him. "Mhh? Did you say something, oppa?" I asked him but he shook his head. "Let's go and eat something." Youngbae said and held out his hand to me. I took it and we walked together to the kitchen.

In there Daesung sat and saw us. He just walked up to me and hugged me. "We are here for you Ria." He said and I hugged him back. "Thanks oppa. You guys want some scones for breakfast?" I asked them and they just nodded. "It gonna take a while but hope you don't mind." They shook their heads again. Then Seungri came in to the kitchen and saw me. He went up to me and hugged me. He didn't say anything and he didn't have too, because I felt it from him.

I continued to make breakfast, as Jiyong and Seunghyun got themselves out of bed today. "Oppas, you know how to wake up without me giving you a treat." I said to them happily but they just looked at me. They all did. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I asked them. "No. But Ria.. We just want to say something." Jiyong said in a serious voice. I looked at him with fear written all over my face.

"Ahhh... It's about yesterday. Now you want me out of here. I get it. I'll go get my things. I won't bother you anymore." I said, making my way out of the kitchen, not looking at them. 

As I made it to the living room, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, hugging me hard. "Ria!" I heard the voice say and I looked up to see Youngbae look at me, anger and sadness mixed in his expression. "Oppa...." I said in a weak voice. He just hugged me harder. "Don't ever say that again. You are staying here with us, with me. I'm not letting you leave." He said in an angry voice, making me cling on to him. "Oppa... I'm sorry..." I said as tears made their way down my face. "Ria..." I heard Jiyong say but my conscious was fading and I just became like limbs in Youngbaes arms.


Youngbae POV
"Ria!" I yelled at her, feeling her body become heavier than before. She fainted. My instincts took over and I just picked her up, taking her to my bed. I laid her down, tucking her in so she could sleep again. I felt so much anger right now. Especially towards that man who did this to her. 

As I came out to the others, they had the same expression I did, anger. "Why would she say that? I thought she understood that we wanted her here with us." Daesung said with a sad voice. "The face she made when I said we would talk. She was scared. It wasn't my intention to make her feel like that. Why would she even think like that?" Jiyong said.

"Maybe it was like that before." TOP said and we all looked at him. "Maybe her mother said something like that to her too." He continued. "Maybe. I'm staying with her today. You guys go to work. I'll call and tell them that I can't make it and such. I can't leave her after this, she needs someone to be here and I want to be there for her." I told them honestly and they just smiled at me. "Sure. It is just some recording after all. We'll manage and you'll do your part later." Jiyong said, looking at me with a smile. I just nodded as the others got ready for work.

I decided, after the guys left, that I would make Ria something to eat. It won't be as good as her own, but I'm pretty confident in my skills so hopefully she'll like it. When I was done, I went to my room to give it to her. When I walked in she laid there, eyes open, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oppa... You're still here.." She said weakly. I put down what I had in my hands and went up to her.

"Ria, come here." I said to her as I sat down in my bed, suggesting her to come into my embrace. She came, settling in my lap, hugging me hard as tears still streamed down her face. "Ria. Listen to me now. What Jiyong wanted to say before, it was about us all wanting to protect you." I said and looked down at her. I dried of her tears with my shirt, making her smile a little. "Ria, we want you to be here with us. They all see you as a sister. They want you to be happy." I told her, smiling. "They?... Not you, Youngbae-oppa?..." She asked me, in a low and tear filled voice.

Okay, it's now or never, I guess. Even if I said I loved her before, she needs persuasion. She ain't trusting people that easily, so I have to be clear with this. "Ria.... The way I see you ain't in a sibling kind of way. It's more in a romantic way." I said to her, looking into her beautiful green eyes. "Oppa..." She said, her cheeks gaining a little color. "Ria, I'm in love with you. The way you look at me, makes my heart beat so fast. So fast, I can't keep my thoughts straight." I continued as her blush just deepened. I decided I needed to continue.

"Ria. I love you. Please go out with me. I'll protect you. I'll make you the happiest girl in the world." I said to her and her face was bet red right now. "Oppa, I think I might like you too." Ria said in a low voice, making me look at her for a few seconds. I then hugged her hard. "Ria.." I said in a low voice, feeling her body tremble and her making some kind of sound. "Ria, can I kiss you?" I asked her, looking at her with a questioning face. "Mmmm" was the only answer I got so I went for it. 

This time she didn't struggle or fight me back. She let me kiss her. It was so innocent but it felt so meaningful to me and I hope to her too. As I stopped, I looked at her again and smiled. "Ria, I really love you. You ain't gonna regret this." I said and hugged her again. She hugged me back and we sat like that for a while until Rias stomach made some noises. I chuckled as she blushed again. "Wait here." I said as I got out of the bed and got the food I made. "It's not as good as yours but I hope it's okay." I said a bit nervous. As she ate, a smile made it to her face. 

"It's good Youngbae-oppa. Thanks." She said and I smiled back at her, ruffling her hair in the process. She blushed at that, making me smile even wider. "Oppa, you look like the sun right now. It's pretty." Ria told me and at that I blushed. "Thanks." I mumbled in response. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Thanks oppa. Thanks for the help last night and we'll go on that date soon, okay?" She said and I nodded, still hugging her close to me. 

"Let's do something fun today. I know you like Japanese shows and such so let's have a lazy day." I told Ria and she smiled really big. "Oppa, you remembered. But really? You would do that with me?" She asked me and I nodded. Ria had told me she liked watching those kind of things a while back so I decided it was something important to remember. "Let's go." I said and held out my hand to her, which she gladly accepted. I pulled her to the couch and sat her down, while I fixed everything. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked her and she smiled. "Either Vs Arashi or an anime."

"Vs Arashi?" I asked her. "Yeah. A variety show with an idol group, like you guys. If I think about it, you kinda resemble each other. You and their leader, Ohno-san, are both extremely good at dancing and you both sing really well. Daesung-oppa and Aiba-san are both the smily and dorky persons of each group." She started explaining as she pulled up one of their episodes on some page she found. 

As she sat down in the couch, she snuggled close to me and I smiled. She seems to be trusting me a little bit more at least. "What about the other three?" I asked her curiously and she chuckled. "Well, Seunghyun-oppa and Nino-san resemble each other pretty well, they are both actors and from what I could have seen from living here, oppa doesn't do anything unless he has to, like Nino." Ria said and I chuckled.

"Then Sho-chan and Jiyong-oppa. They are both rappers, writing their own music and they are like the responsible person of the groups. Not that you oppas aren't, but I feel like Jiyong-oppa is like the mother of the group, like Sho-chan." She continued and I started laughing. 

"What about Seungri?" I asked, really curious about what she has in store for him. "He is a tough one. He and Jun-san are both the maknaes of the groups, but that is kinda it. Jun-san is a well know actor, has invented things to make their shows better for the audience and well, he is their visual. If I think about it, he is probably the one girls wants to date the most. Seungri-oppa is more the one who gets the numbers and knows all the girls but not getting one." She said truthfully and now, I was laughing so hard tears made their way down my face. 

"How do you know that about Seungri?" I asked her when I calmed down and she blushed. "Well, I watched some show called Strong Heart. Seungri-oppa and Jiyong-oppa was on and that's how I know." She explained and I smiled. "Ria, it's okay to watch shows with us in it. We won't tell you to stop. We are happy you like us that much." I said and hugged her. "Thanks oppa." She returned my hug and I smiled even bigger.

When the rest of the guys came home, they brought food and handed it to me. "Where is she?" Jiyong asked and sounded impatient. "She is in the living room, watching Vs Arashi." I said and they looked at me. "It's a Japanese variety show. It's pretty funny to watch." I explained and chuckled. "What so funny, hyung?" Daesung asked and I smiled. "She told me the resemblance between us and those five guys. She is pretty right on point." I chuckled as I walked before them in to the living room. 

"Ria!" Jiyong said and she looked at them all. "Oppas..." She looked down on the floor, looking embarrassed or something. Someone flew past me and it was Seungri. "Ria!" He hugged her really hard and tears was falling down his face. "Oppa..." Ria said weakly and hugged him back. We all hugged her. "Thanks for letting me be here and being patient with me. You are my new family now, if you'd let me be." Ria said with a small voice and we all looked at each other. "Ria, of course we are a family. You are not getting rid of us in a long time." Jiyong said and Ria smiled. "Thanks oppa... No, I mean Ji-mom." She chuckled and I started laughing. 

"Huh!?" Jiyong looked confused and the rest of them too. "Ria said that she thought you were like the mom of the group. You are like her new mom." I said and still laughed at it all. "Gladly. I'm you new mom. The rest of them are your annoying brothers." Jiyong said and hugged Ria protectively. "Works for me." Seungri said and hugged her too. "Oppas, have you done a variety show in Japan?" Ria asked us and we smiled. "The one popular in that area is Seungri. Japan loves him somehow. We still haven't figured that out." I told Ria and she chuckled.

"Would have loved to see you in VS Arashi sometime. Japan and Korea would be thrilled over that. Especially seeing Seunghyun-oppa doing all those games. Plus, I think you beat them all in height so that's a bonus." Ria said, as she walked towards the kitchen. "I'm guessing my family is hungry. What do you want for dinner?" She continued and we all smiled. "Let's go eat Ria." I said and pulled her along with her hand intertwined with mine. The others smiled at us and Ria was smiling too. Hopefully I can maintain that smile on her face.