I'm your maid!?

Living with idols

As I walked up to the company, I still couldn't believe that I got an interview here. An interview at the famous YG company. I still didn't get how they accepted me to do an interview here. I really don't have any qualities to work here. I'm just a normal girl, for crying out loud. 

I'm Ria, short for Victoria, but I hate that name so I never use it. I moved to Korea from Europe when I was 21, that was 2 years ago. I haven't got a decent job since I arrived, mostly because my Korean in the beginning, showing that I was a foreigner. Now it has gotten better and my accent is almost gone. I still have some trouble writing and reading but I manage. I really don't have any special qualities to make me a pass this damn audition. 

As I walked in there, I stated my name and was told to go to the elevator and ride to the top. I got some directions and went there.

First of all, I'm still new in the K-pop world so I don't know which artists are who and I hardly know any of the popular music because I haven't been able to buy any. And even if I knew, I wouldn't let that cloud my vision and make me a fan girl. Artist have their privacy too, so I'll respect that. 

As I went into the elevator, five guys went in it too. They just looked at me but I didn't mind. I know I'm weird looking. My natural blond hair and green eyes stands out wherever I go here and people always look at me. I'm not pretty so I know is because of my hair that they look. I just stood there, doing nothing. I learned to not care when others stared, even if it was rude. The guys didn't say anything but it seemed that we were going to the same floor. Oh well, who cares. 

As the elevator stopped at the top, I walked out, ignoring the guys behind me. Let's see here, she said walk this corridor down and then the door at the end.

As I walked up I saw that the guys behind me was going the same direction and into the same room. I knocked on the door, not really knowing who I was gonna meet. As the door opened, the founder of YG, YG himself stood there.

"Oh Ria, so you found your way here." He said all smiley and happy.

"Yes, sir. Although I didn't know it was you that I was gonna meet." I said to him, smiling back.

"Come in, and you guys come too." He said to me and to the boys behind me. Now that I looked at them, they were all good looking so they were probably artists working here. 

"Sit down." He said to us but it was not a lot of places to sit, so I gestured to the guys to sit in the sofa while I sat on the floor looking around at YGs office.

"Why are you sitting on the floor? Are you guys that ungentlemanly that you make a girl sit on the floor?" YG asked the boys.

"No sir, it was me who kinda told them to do so. I don't really mind where I sit so it okay." I told him smiling at them all.

"Mmm, so she doesn't mind huh?" One of the guys said and pulled me up in to his lap.

"Okay, tell me why I have to sit in your lap?" I asked him and looked at him with a confused look. YG started to laugh and so did the other four.

"Well... I..." He don't know what to say. Guess he wasn't used at girls asking him that.

"Seungri-ah, let her go. She seems uncomfortable." A guy with pretty face said to him.

"Seungri? That's your name? I'm Ria, nice to meet you." I said and held out my hand to him. He chuckled and greeted me.

"Nice to meet you too, Ria." He said smiling at me. YG cleared his throat a little and I looked at him.

"Ria, the reason that you are here today is because I want you to work for these five." He said to me.

"Okay.. What am I supposed to do?" I asked him smiling because any job is a plus right now.

"I want you to be their housemaid." He continued.

"Housemaid!?" One of the guys screamed out and I chuckled a little.

"Sure, why not? I don't have any job at the moment and they seem like nice guys." I told YG and he just chuckled too.

"Wait a minute here. First of all, why do we need a housemaid? Our dorm is clean. And second of all, do you even know who we are?" Seungri asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope. Sorry. Don't listen to much music now these days, just what I have in my iPod. I can't afford it." I said to them, bowing in apologize.

The guy with a pretty face walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.

"You are sure you don't know us?" He asked with a slight threatening voice.

"Nope, sorry!" I said looking back I to his eyes, not backing down from an eye stare competition.

Me and my sis used to do this all the time, so I'm confident that I won't back down. The pretty boy eventually backed off, smiling.

"She really doesn't know." He said and started laughing. The others started too.

"What? You guys really famous or something?" I asked them and they looked at me.

"We are. Have you never heard of BigBang before?" Seungri asked me and I shook my head.

"Never heard of you. I'm really sorry." I said again and bowed to them. 

"It's fine. We can't expect everyone to know us, especially if they aren't even from Korea." A guy said and came up to me.

"I'm Youngbae, but I'm more known as Taeyang. Nice to meet you Ria." He said and smiled a bright smile.

"Awww, you are too cute. That smile would make any girl melt." I said and pinched his cheeks. He blushed at my reaction and backed away.

"Aww, are you shy? That's so cute. But all you guys are cute and really handsome so I guess your fan base is huge huh?" I asked them and chuckled.

"You can say so, yeah." Seungri said.

"Ria, you can call us oppa. I'm Daesung. It's nice to meet you." A guy with a smily face said as he walked up to me.

"So it's Daesung-oppa then. I guess you're all older than me so it's oppa for all of you." I said smiling and Daesung just chuckled.

"You're cute. Plus it's nice to seen as a normal person sometimes." He said to me.

"Oppa, I'm not cute. That much I know. But you are normal people, just that your work have made you famous and I admire that. You had a goal with your life and you came through." I told them all and they just looked at me.

"Ria. I knew I did the right thing calling you here." YG said and I stared at him.

"Thank you for giving me this job, sir. But I have to ask? It ain't a maid that lives with them or is it? I don't have a problem with that but now that I'm saying it, I see them getting a panic attack." I said and pointed at them.

"Not everyday, but sometimes you might have to be there late so you have to sleep there then." YG explained and I just nodded.

"Understandable."

"Wait here a damn minute. I get the housemaid part, but her sleeping in the same house as five guys, ain't you worried we might do something?" The pretty boy said.

"I know you won't do anything. I'm not that good looking and you can always get someone better than me. I know that guys here don't really like girls like me. But my question for you oppa is, what's your names?" I asked and pointed towards him and the tall one who hadn't said a thing.

"I'm Jiyong, but I'm more known as G-Dragon. The guy here is Seunghyun, but goes by the name TOP." Jiyong said and I nodded.

"Well, it's nice to meet you both, oppas." I said and bowed my head.

I saw that TOP looked at me weirdly so I walked up to him and looked him in his eyes. Not hard to do when you are shorter than him by 10 cm or so.

"Seunghyun-oppa, is something wrong? Have I done something?" I asked him and held his gaze. He just stared and so did I. He then chuckled a bit.

"Nope, nothing is wrong." He said in a low voice with a small smile on his face.

"Wow, your voice is really low. Cool." I said to him and smiled.

"Hyung, one of few that actually managed to meet your gaze. I'm amazed." Seungri said and TOP just smiled.

"Ria, you start today. But mostly because you need to know where they live and that the guys guarding outside knows who you are." YG said.

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"So you are coming with us then?" Daesung said.

"I guess so oppa. It will be a pleasure to work with you all." I said again and bowed my head towards them.

"Ria, your a nice girl." Youngbae said and smiled to me.

"So are you guys. I can kind of feel it coming from you. Girls must be falling for you daily huh, oppas?" I said with a smile and chuckled.

"Ria, just come here if it's something bothering you. Otherwise, we'll see each other later." YG said and I nodded.

"Thanks again for the opportunity sir. I'll see you later." I said to him and started following the guys who walked out the door.

"So, you guys are all singers or what?" I asked them as we walked to the elevator.

"Kind of. We can all sing, but those two are the rappers of the group." Daesung said to me and pointed at TOP and Jiyong.

"Rappers? That must be so hard. I think Korean is a hard language to speak, but to rap in it. Damn. Oppas, you guys got to be really good then." I said in awe.

"Thanks." TOP said to me and ruffled my hair and I just smiled.

"How long have you been speaking Korean? We all can see you ain't from around here." Jiyong said.

"Well, I came here two years ago, when I was 21. But then I had learned the language for about 1,5 years." I said to them.

"That's not long then and you still speak so well. You know any other languages?" Youngbae asked me.

"I still have some troubles with it but I'll manage. How many languages I know? Mhhh.." I said and started thinking.

"You need to think which ones you know?" Seungri asked and I nodded.

"Well, let's see. I know my mother language Swedish, then it's of course English. I have learned German and Spanish, so I can at least ask for something if I go there. And then I taught myself some Japanese. I was a huge anime need when I was younger so that just came naturally." I explained to them.

"So you know 6 languages. I'm jealous." Daesung said.

"Well, it's nothing to be jealous of. I just thought it was fun to learn, but my German and Spanish is really bad right now, so I can't really say they count." I answered him.

"It's still amazing. Can't you say something in Swedish for us?" Seungri asked me as we went down the elevator.

"Sure but it sounds really weird, just so you know. What should I say?" I asked them.

"Say I love you." He said with a smirk.

"What? Are you sure?"

He just nodded.

"Okay.... Jag älskar dig." I answered him and he looked at me weirdly.

"See, told you it was a weird language. We have some letters that you guys don't have." I said and blushed a little.

"I thought it sounded pretty." Jiyong said and smiled at me.

"Thanks oppa. You're nice. More than the boy with the weird look on his face." I said and pointed at Seungri who still looked at me with that weird look.

"Yah! Maknae! Snap out of it." Jiyong yelled at him.

"Maknae? Isn't that the one who is the youngest?" I asked them and they nodded.

"He is only two years older than you, if I guessed right that you are born in 1992?" Jiyong asked and I nodded.

"So he is the youngest? Who is the oldest then? Cause you oppas don't look so old." I told them honestly.

"I am." TOP said and I turned to look at him.

"Really? I gotta say you look good for being the oldest one, oppa." I said to him with a smile. Then the elevator made a sound and we were down.

"Let's go Ria." Youngbae said and took my hand.

"Oppa, I can walk by myself, you know." I said in a chuckle.

He just smiled and continued to pull me towards their cars.