Chap6: A Lesson

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: A lesson

Baeri

 

“OH SO CUTE!” Seunghyun and Seungri jerk up and saw Youngbae squealing early in the morning. Seunghyun gave him a death glared for waking him up. Seungri is half asleep and trying to focus his eyes. Seungri forgot that he slept on Seunghyun chest. Although, it was a nice sleep. He didn’t have any nightmare. He is thinking to sleep with his elder hyung again.

Seungri rubbed his baby eyes and begin to yawn, “Youngbae hyung, you are very loud”

“Yeah, it is 7 in the morning, I need my sleep” Seunghyun growled

“Sorry, is so cute to see Seungri sleeping on top of your chest. I remember he done that once during our training time but you didn’t mind it” Youngbae chuckle.

Seunghyun smiled at remembering those days. True, Seungri does sleep on his bed but sometimes Jiyong ruined it by sleeping next to him then the whole members joined. It was annoying but he loved his brothers.

Youngbae notice the pajamas that Seungri is wearing, “OH! You are wearing a cute panda outfit!” Youngbae picks up Seungri from Seunghyun. He lifts him to have a good look at the panda pajamas. Seungri wanting to hide his embarrassment but he was lifted so high he can’t hide his face on Youngbae shoulder or chest. “Hyung, did you bought this for him!?” Youngbae asks to Seunghyun.

“Yeah, I had to battle over it, some lady didn’t want to give up but eventually, I won” He answered with a yawn, “Is cute right?” He chuckles.

Youngbae nodded, “So cute” Seungri pouted. He remembers the struggled he had to put on the pajamas with Seunghyun. Before he went to sleep, he had to hide the pajamas because he didn’t want to wear it. However, Seunghyun kept bugging him where the pajamas were. Seunghyun searched everywhere in the house. Until he found it: it was under Jiyong’s bed, he had to battle with his hyung but lost in defeat. Seunghyun couldn’t stop taking pictures of Seungri until Seungri fell asleep before the thunder. So, yeah it was a tough battle between Seungri vs Seunghyun.

“Can I change now” He rolled his eyes. Youngbae put him down. “Sorry,” he ruffled his bed hair. Seungri blushed. “I am going to take a shower,” he said and stumble to Youngbae and Jiyong’s room.

“Youngbae, do you have any schedule today” Seunghyun ask. Seunghyun got off from his bed and have his white robe on. Youngbae did not expect to see his hyung half-. He expected to see him well covered.

Youngbae lean on the wall with his arm crossed, “No, not until tomorrow”, he replies.

“Okay, I promised a friend that I would visit his art gallery. I know is my turn to watch over him for a week but just this once and next week I will take one of your days” Seunghyun asked a favor from Youngbae.

“I don’t mind” He smiled, “I am happy to watch over Seungri” the thought of him watching over Seungri will be fun for him. He is already excited to spend time with his baby brother.

“Thanks” Seunghyun patted Youngbae shoulder. Youngbae nodded. Seunghyun walks over to his closet to find what to wear today. Youngbae felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He checks who it was and it was Jiyong who is calling. Youngbae sigh, “Hyung, Ji is calling. I am guessing he wants to check on Seungri” Seunghyun signal him of understanding and let him leave out his room.

Youngbae head over to his room to find the maknae. Once he opens the door, he found his baby panda sleeping on Jiyong bed. Youngbae let out a small laugh.  He answered the phone call, he clicks on video since Jiyong is calling for video chat.

Jiyong: YOUNGBAE!!!!!!

Daesung: YOUNGBAE!!!!!

Youngbae was taken back. He didn’t know Daesung was with Jiyong. “Hey, guys why are you calling?” He asked.

Jiyong: To check on my baby~

Daesung: you mean ours?

Jiyong: No, I mean mine! ~

Youngbae rolled his eyes. He then felt Seungri shifting his body position and lay his head on Youngbae lap. “Hyung, who are you talking to?” Seungri rub his sleeping eyes. He woke up from the sound of Jiyong and Daesung bickering.

Jiyong: Is that SEUNGRI!!

Daesung: SEUNGRI! YOUR HYUNGS MISS YOU!

Youngbae pass his phone to Seungri, “Hi, Hyungs!” he cheerfully shouts.  Daesung and Jiyong squeal to see their baby panda. Youngbae chuckles how adorable his brothers are.

While Seungri is chatting with his hyungs who are in Japan, Youngbae kept messing with Seungri baby hair.

Jiyong: Okay Seungri we will let you be with those erts

Daesung: Yeah! We will try to finish early to be with our lovely panda! I hope hyungs haven’t teased you Seungri-ah <3

Youngbae twitched at their rude comments. Youngbae huffed. Seungri notices his hyung and smiled, “Is okay hyungs, just take your time. Youngbae hyung and Seunghyun hyung are taking great care of me” he gleeful says with his cute puff blush cheeks.

Jiyong: *gasp* BAE you better take care of my precious!

Daesung: Yeah hyung!

Youngbae chuckle, “Don’t worry, have fun guys, be safe,

Jiyong: Yes, Bae! Have a great day Seungri! I love you! <3

Daesung: Alright hyung! Bye maknae! I love you! <3

“Bye Jiyong hyung, bye Daesung hyung! I love you both!” Seungri waved a goodbye at them and also a he gave them a shape of a heart with his thumb and his index finger. Jiyong and Daesung didn’t want to hang up but it was Youngbae who hang up first. He knows if they stay long they wouldn’t get their plans done. He knows how much they love their precious adorable maknae.

Maknae hop out of Youngbae lap, “I wish Jiyong and Daesung hyung weren’t so loud, I wanted another 10 mins of my nap before I start my day” he yawned. Youngbae awe at how Seungri yawn. He knew that children yawn adorable but Seungri beat every child who yawns. Youngbae couldn’t handle his overlord cuteness. He kissed Seungri on top of his head. “Ah, Hyung!” Seungri did not expect it. He covered his head with his tiny small hands.

“Sorry, you are just so cute,” he said.

“Aish, hyung I need to get dress” Seungri try to pull Youngbae out of the bed. Youngbae laughed at how Seungri is struggling. Seungri is not strong like he used. Well, he is small and Youngbae is bigger and muscular. He is heavier for Seungri now.

“Okay, you better hurry, I am going to make breakfast,” he said. He lifts up Seungri and places him on the bed.” Well, I am stronger than you now” he winked. Seungri blushed.

 

Youngbae finished making breakfast, the three brothers join together and begin eating their br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter