Chap4. A Plan

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: A Plan

 

“So what is the plan?” Daesung asks.

“I am not for sure” Jiyong sigh and shook his head.

It took a while for them to think of a plan. Seungri is worried what will happen. Will he still continue to be part of Big Bang? What would YG will say about his appearance? What is it going to happen to his career? What about his fans? Again, he is locking his feelings shut. He rather not know the answer to those questions.

Suddenly, Seunghyun had a light bulb. “Okay, so we can’t tell no one about Seungri is an 8-year-old. You know people will freak or won’t believe us because this is phenomenal.” All of them nodded their head. However, Jiyong spoke, “But Seungri’s manager know”

“Well, call him and tell him to keep it a secret until we find a cure for Seungri” Seunghyun reply. Jiyong nodded. He took out his phone to texts Seungri’s manager. “Until then, we need to talk to YG sunbaenim to cooperate with us. He has to know what happen to Seungri” he said. Again, everyone nodded.

“Need to talk to me about what?” speaking of the devil. Big Bang glance up to see YG enter the dance room. “Why are you guys not practicing? And why is there a child here” he pointed at Seungri.

“Oh, sir we have something to talk about with you and is an issue,” Daesung said biting his thumb.  “What issue? Jiyong has a kid?” YG laughed.

“Why do you guys assume he is my child” Jiyong scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“We are kidding, Ji” Youngbae chuckles and patted on Jiyong shoulders.

“So, what is this issue that you need to talk about with me?” The Big Bang member looked at each and felt nervous. They wonder who is going to speak first. Seungri grabs Seunghyun arm to wrap around his body for he can hide his face on Seunghyun chest. Seungri even feels more nervous. He didn’t want his own boss to know that he is a kid but if they need to help to keep this a secret, they have no other choice to tell YG.

The rest of the members eyes are on Seunghyun to speak up. Seunghyun sighs and begins to explain YG everything. He told him that the kid is Seungri. Last night, he walked in some strange restaurant. An old lady gave him some weird magical, cursed wine bottle. Jiyong handed the wine bottle to YG. YG examine the wine bottle and walk towards Seungri who is still hiding in Seunghyun chest. YG bend down to examine Seungri.

“Seungri, come on, let sunbaenim have a great look at you” Seunghyun patted Seungri to signal him to stop hiding from him. Seungri shook his head. Seunghyun sigh. He is not mad, he knows that Seungri seems embarrassed to show his appearance to their sunbaenim.  “Seungri don’t be shy” he whispered. Seungri slowly lifts his head away from his chest. YG widen his eyes as he saw how the boy does look like Seungri.

“This …cannot be possible…” he stutters.  He lifts Seungri chin to take a really good look at him. He was stunt how he does resemble the adult Seungri. “Sunbaenim, it really is me” his voice is even different. He doesn’t sound deep. He has a soft voice that any child has. He was in shock. “I can’t believe this happen to you Seungri! How come none of you guys watch over him!” he scolded the rest of members. They looked down and have nothing to say.

“Is not their fault, is not their responsibility to watch over a 25-year-old man” Seungri defend them. Seunghyun hugged Seungri feeling guilty. They know Seungri can take care of himself but still they couldn't help to feel guilty. Seungri on the other hand knows is not their fault. He still blames himself for wishing to be a kid. He doesn’t know when he will tell them but eventually he will.

“Still Seungri, loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter