Chap5: Stay as a kid?

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 Stay as a kid?

~Topri~

“Hyungs…. I don’t want you guys to go……” sleepy Seungri woke up early to say goodbye to Daesung and Jiyong. He rubbed his sleepy eyes while yawning. Jiyong and Daesung awe trying to contain themselves from squealing. “When are you coming back…” he asks holding tight on Seunghyun's shirt that he wore since he doesn’t have pajamas yet. He doesn’t know why he is acting like an actually kid. He shouldn’t care if his hyungs leave him but they are in a phenomenal situation. He need all his hyungs to help him. However, he can't help himself that he wants to take this opportunity to gain their attentions his hyungs.

Jiyong lifts the child and holds a grip on him. “I will be back after two weeks” he answered and nuzzle his baby panda nose. Seungri giggled and gave a kiss on Jiyong cheek. Jiyong was surprised but didn’t care. He was overjoyed. He gave Seungri multiples of kisses on his chubby round cheeks. Seungri blushed and kept giggling between his hyung kisses.

Daesung in the other hand, can’t stand it. He feels a bit jealous seeing his two brothers expressing their love. He also wants a kiss from Seungri. “Seungri, you are not being fair! I am here too” he whined. Seungri reaches out from Daesung to hold. However, Mr. Stingy is not letting him go. Daesung glared at Jiyong while Jiyong glared back. They were both having stare down.

“Guys, hurry up and leave so we can have Seungri to ourselves” Youngbae yawned while getting out of his room.

“Yeah he is ours now” Seunghyun came out of his room with his messing hair and rubbing his eyes.

“You guys sound like a pedo,” Jiyong said to Youngbae and Seunghyun. They both ignore his comment. “Anyway, take care of our baby” Jiyong hugged Seungri tightly.

“Hyung, I am not a baby! I am just a kid” Seungri choked, “Also! I need air!” Jiyong loosens the hug for Seungri can breathe.

“Okay, well, we are leaving” Jiyong was having a hard time to give Seungri to Youngbae arms. Youngbae had to take him away because he was impatient of Jiyong stinginess. “Alright, well bye” Jiyong waved at Seungri only.

“Wait! Daesung hyung! I didn’t get a chance to kiss you goodbye” Seungri reach out for Daesung. Daesung felt his heart skip. He was joyed that Seungri didn’t left him hanging. He gladly got hold of Seungri. Seungri gave a quick goodbye kiss on Daesung cheek. Seungri blushed right after while Daesung smiled angelic. The other three hyungs stand there awing the view of their two dongsaengs. “Please be safe” Seungri said. "I will" Daesung nodded and place his two little feet on the ground.

“Alright, guys’ bye” Jiyong and Daesung waved them goodbye and took off.

Seungri turns back to Youngbae, “Hyung I’m still sleepy” he yawned.

Youngbae chuckle, “Want to sleep with hyung?” Seungri nodded. Youngbae picks him up. Seungri wraps his small arms around his shoulder. “Hyung, we are going back to sleep” Youngbae turn to Seunghyun. Seunghyun nodded with a smile, “I am too, I’m going back to my room” he said and went back to his room.

Youngbae took the maknae to Jiyong and Youngbae room. He places the sleep maknae on his bed gently. He lay down beside him and drift off to sleep.

 

Hours later, Youngbae had to leave to meet up with Winner. “Alright guy, sorry I can't stay over breakfast but I have to go” Youngbae rush.

“Wait hyung!” Seungri chased right after Youngbae. Youngbae turns to see his maknae running towards him. He can’t help to smile how cute he looks when he runs. Seungri jumps in his arms. Youngbae lifts him up, “I'll be back Seungri”

“But you forgot about this” Seungri quickly gave Youngbae a kiss on his cheeks. Youngbae blushed. “Wow, what a bold move” he chuckles. “Have a good day” Seungri smiled.

Seunghyun came walking behind them. Youngbae hand Seungri over to Seunghyun, “I will” he ruffled Seungri bed hair then he took off.

“Hyung Breakfast!” Seungri exclaim with excitement.

“Alright, let’s eat and head out. You need more clothes” he said. He put down Seungri. “Hyung, I’m not going to stay a kid forever” Seungri pouted.

“Yes, but you can’t wear oversize clothes. Plus, we will keep it for memory” he winked. Seungri blushed, “Well, I will shower” Seungri run to Jiyong and Youngbae room to grab the extra clothes that his manager brought. Seunghyun is in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. He had to look up at some ingredients for 10-year-old to eat and stay healthy.

Seungri run to the bathroom with his clothes. Seunghyun saw, “Do you need any help?” he ask.

“No, I can handle it” he answered back. Seunghyun just nodded and went back to the kitchen. The situation feels so surreal. Seunghyun never expected Seungri to be in a difficult situation. He never thought curses are real. He believes it only happen in fairy tales. Looking back to the night of their party, he had notice that Seungri was acting different. During the party, Seungri wasn’t a wild kid. He wasn’t that drunk to go crazy like he usually does. He was there sitting with a cup of wine. Seunghyun was concern about the maknae. He remembers asking Jiyong if he was okay. “He seems fine, we can’t worry too much about him. He is a grown man” I agreed but I wish I didn’t. He may be a grown man but there is something that is bugging him and he knows that they have been not paying attention to their maknae. But wouldn't he tell them if he had some trouble thoughts?

“Hyung” Seunghyun turn to see the confused boy behind him while he was done flipping a pancake. “I've been calling you but you are ignoring me” his expression change. He seems sad that his hyung ignore him. Seunghyun turns off the stove. He lifts up Seungri and sat him down on the chair near the table.

“Sorry, I had something on my mind,” he said and ruffled boy's hairs. He grabs plates for him and Seungri. He pours orange juice for Seungri since it is unhealthy for a kid to drink coffee. “Aw….I wanted coffee” he sulked. Seunghyun chuckles.

“No, is unhealthy for your body” he stated. Seungri pushes the orange juice away. “So, I am still grown man” he whined.

“You don’t act like it. Seungri I am sorry but, you are a child now. I have to take care of your small body. You need to do the same. I don’t care if I treated you as a kid but you are a kid. You need to drink your juice if you don’t like it we can buy strawberry milk later. For now, drink you juice” he scolded the boy. Seungri nodded his head. He understands that but still, he is sure that a kid can drink coffee too. He took the juice and took a sip. Seunghyun smiled and patted Seungri head.

“Good, let’s eat this pancakes before is cold” Seungri again nodded and took a pancake and begin eating.

 

After breakfast, Seunghyun dressed casually for he won’t be notice in public. He even wore a black beanie with shades. He hoped he won’t be caught. As for Seungri, he is wearing a yellow sweater with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He even wore a black beanie to match his hyung somewhat. He didn’t have to disguise himself. Nobody won’t recognize Seungri since he is a kid.

They both arrived at the mall, “Hyung, I hope you won’t overdue it with the clothes” he said while holding Seunghyun hand. Seunghyun smiled at the idea. He was planning to enjoy himself dressing Seungri and finding him suitable clothing. “No, I won’t” He lied, having a grin on his face.

Seungri did not buy it. He knows how his hyung is when he comes to kids. He even spoiled his nephew. Seungri sigh, “Of course”

After battling with his hyung on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter