Chap3: Charm.

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- Charm

Normal POV

 

“Jiyong I brought all the kid clothes that you kept annoyingly texting” the manager complain while he walks inside of Seungri’s house, holding many bags that has kid clothes. Jiyong skips towards the manager and quickly take the bags off of the manager's hand.

“Thank you~” he happily thanks the manager. The manager was confused at Jiyong crazy smile. He wonders why Jiyong asks for kids clothes at Seungri house. Does Seungri has a kid? He looks around to find Seungri but he couldn’t find him. The only figure he saw was a tiny head that is seating on the couch. He squirts his eyes to see who the kid is.

“Jiyong, why there is a kid here in Seungri’s house and where is Seungri?” he asks. Jiyong did not drop the smile. He still has that dorky smile. “What?” he asks curiously at Jiyong creepy smile. ‘What is that he is hiding?’ he thought.

“That kid there is Seungri” Jiyong pointed.  Jiyong grabs the manager's hand and guides him in front of little Seungri. The manager burst out laughing.

“Don’t fool me Jiyong, there is no way ….Seungri…. is a kid….” He faces the boy in front of him. Seungri kept blinking increasingly. He kept looking at Seungri. He is looking how tiny his body is. The kid has the same hair color as adult Seungri. He even has the same eyes as him.  He is taking a moment to examine the child.

“Hyung! Quit looking!” Seungri covers his face between his knees. “I am Seungri,” He said between his knees.

The manager widen his eyes, “WHAT! HOW! WAIT WHAT!” He shouted panickily. He walk towards him and grab a hold of the baby boy head. Jiyong tries to hold his laugh back. The manager kept moving Seungri head back and forth making Seungri head feel dizzy. Jiyong notice and had to stop the manager. “Stop you are hurting my baby” he coops Seungri between his arms.

“Baby!? He is a boy! A kid! How the hell this happen! WAIT THIS UNBELIEVABLE! This has to be a prank! Seungri has been wanting to get back at me for teasing him a lot!” He crazily said not believing what is in front of him.  “HA HA Very funny Seungri! You can come out now” The manager shout hysterically.

Seungri shook his head try to hold back his tears. He feels sad to see his manager go crazy on him. He didn’t believe Jiyong words. If he did not believe him what would he expect with his other brothers? He knows it is hard to believe. He knows there is no such thing as “curses” or “magic” or whatever this is that turn him as a kid. So, it is a normal reaction from his manager.

“Stop, you are hurting Seungri! I know is hard to believe, even I thought he was crazy too but this is Seungri!” Jiyong harshly said. He was annoyed at how dramatic the manager is. He didn’t over react like the manager. He could see that Seungri is fighting back his tears. He knows it probably hurting Seungri. He is pretty sure that Seungri did not want to be a kid. He seems so miserable that he can’t do much as an adult again. Even though he is cute, Seungri has so many responsibilities as an adult. They just finish the MADE Tour but they have other schedules too. They have a fan meet at China. He knows that Big Bang fans expect to see Seungri.

“Is this really you Seungri…?” The manager finally calms down and sat next to Jiyong who is holding little Seungri on his lap.  Seungri nodded and buried his face on Jiyong chest.

“He is having rough time….” Jiyong said while patting Seungri head. Manager grips his head.

“OMG! What are we going to do! He has to turn back as an adult again! You guys just finish MADE Tour! You guys need to go the fan meet! You also need to finish the MADE Album! He has his solo activities coming up soon!” he quickly said while pacing back and forth making Seungri nervous and feels guilty.

Jiyong notice Seungri small body trembling, “Dude sit back down! And take a moment to breathe! You are really getting on my nerve for break Seungri heart! You think he doesn’t know that! Don’t remind him!” Jiyong shout. He couldn’t take it anymore. He let his anger take the best out of him causing Seungri to jump out of his lap and ran upstairs to his room.

“Great…” Jiyong sighs and lay his head back on the couch while ruffling his hair. “I know this is weird but we have to be careful what we say!” He angrily said.

“Sorry….is just this …is very unbelievable," said the manager while calming down. “Um, I am going to sit here. I need process this” he said and sit back down on the couch with his head back.

“Okay, I will go check on him” Jiyong grab the bags.

He took the bags with him upstairs. Jiyong knocks on the door gently. “Seungri…are you okay…” he said softly.

“GO AWAY! I want this nightmare to end!” Seungri cried. Jiyong could hear Seungri sobbing.opens the door slightly. He took a peek and see that Seungri is under the covers. “I didn’t want this to happen….” Seungri hiccup between his words. It hurts Jiyong heart that Seungri is like this. He wishes he can do something about this situation.

“Shh, Seungri…We will find a way to turn you back as an adult” Jiyong said trying to comfort the boy. Jiyong closes the door to his room and walks towards. “Please don’t cry it hurts me to see you like this” he took the covers away from Seungri. Seungri wraps his tiny arms on Jiyong right arm.

“Hyung…” he stutters. Jiyong grabs Seungri arms and pulls him to for his embrace. Seungri gripped tight on Jiyong shirt. “Don’t worry Seungri we will fix this” Jiyong patted his back. “Come on, you need to shower and get ready to see our brothers!” Jiyong smiled. Seungri looks up at Jiyong and gave him a small smiled while wiping his tears away. “Kay….” Jiyong can feel an arrow strike his heart. ‘Gosh….why is he so cute’ he thought.

 

After Seungri had trouble battling Jiyong to enter the shower with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter