Chapter 9: The Truth Uplift The Curse. [Final]

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: The Truth Uplift The Curse [Final]

 

Seungri POV

 

Our break is about to be over and I’m still stuck as an 8-year-old child. We been trying to find the old lady and looked for clues about the stupid curse. I regret this. I regret how I wished to become a child. My hyungs doesn’t seem to worry at all. I was right, they prefer me as a child. It angers me that my hyungs kept saying they’re trying their ‘best’ but I doubt it. All they do is dress me up, take pictures, buy me so many stuff animals, take me out where is safe for children to play. Lastly, baby me.

I am happy that my hyungs are showing so much love but this is getting out of hands. I want my adult body! I want to go out and drink! Go and party with my friends! Speaking of friends, the kept contacting me to hang out but I can’t because of this en situation that I’m stuck with! Thus, I ignore their texts. Sometime Jiyong hyung just throw my phone in the trash bin because he’s tired of my friend constantly texting my whereabouts. I sometimes question Jiyong hyung behavior.

Now, a few days ago I was sick and I end up getting sick again. The last time we visited the doctor, he said something about me getting my shots. Children at a young age like me have to get so many shots for I won’t get sick. We don’t know if the shots were going to affect my body so we thought we shouldn’t get any shots until we find the lady.

I’m stuck in the bed with somewhat a high fever. I can’t do anything. They know I hate lying around the bed. I need to be proactive. I want to do something! Daesung hyung tried his best to take me out but he always gets caught by our other hyungs. So much for my hero.

I am alone right now. Jiyong hyung had to be drag out because he doesn’t want to leave me alone. Seunghyun and Youngbae hyung said that I am a strong boy that I can take care of myself. I wanted to argue that I can’t! It was the whole reason that got me into this situation in the first place!

I kick my covers and jump out of bed. I pull my black sweater with my baggy black pants. I pull the hood over me for I can hide my face and for nobody to recognize me. I doubt people will but so many fans that we encounter are a bit smart.

I reach the door knob to exit out my hyung home. It's a bit chilly afternoon. My head does feel a bit wheezy. However, I can take care of myself! My hyungs believe I can so I can! I need to find that lady. Maybe I’m the only one who can see her.

I slowly walk downstairs; it was hard for me to breathe due to my sickness. I continue to walk downstairs-ignoring how my body feels weak. Once I made it to the bottom ground, I continue to walk down the sidewalk. I check my surroundings if there were strange ert people around but so far is just cars passing by. People minding their business. I did hear whisper like “How can some parent let their child walk on his own” or “What kind of parents will leave their child alone.” I tried not to laugh because they don’t know that I am an adult, just I am stuck in a small body.

I let my legs guide me to the unknown forest. It shouldn’t be far from where I live. But from Seunghyun’s home to my house is a bit far. Luckily, I stole Jiyong’s wallet. I sat on a bench waiting for the bus to come and pick me and other people up.

An old lady appears next to me. I felt a bit nervous. I’m sitting next to a stranger. What if this lady is a witch and might kidnap kids like me! I nervously bite my nails feeling my legs shaking and impatient for the bus.

“What a cute little boy, where are your brothers?” My eyes widen at her question. How does she know I have brothers? 

“Lady, how did- “

“You don’t remember me?” I study her features. She is an old thin lady and she reminds me of the woman who served me the wine…

“OH!” I open my mouth with an ‘o’ shape. “You’re that lady that gave me the wine! Do you have any idea what that wine did to me!” I pointed.

“I’m very aware of the wine ability. You are cursed by my spell” she grinned. Why is she grinning!? Does she think this is a joke to her!?

“Listen lady!” I was about to shout at her until I felt my head spinning again. I hold my head for balance. Ugh, why do I have to be sick at this time?

“I’m guessing you are running out of time” I snapped my head to look at her worrisome eyes. “I guess you haven’t told them?”

Tell them what? What is she talking about?

She sighs, “Seungri, you should tell them the truth before time is running out.” Okay, this lady is frightened me.  What does she mean time running out? What time? I didn’t know there is a limit for this curse that I am in.

“What do you mean time?” I asked. But I heard my name called out. I turn to find Jiyong running towards me with panic eyes. I turn back to the lady but she disappeared. Where did she go? I look over to find her until I felt an arm lifting me up.

“What the Seungri! Do you know how much we en worried about you!” I saw Jiyong tears develop. I guessed I overwhelm him and my hyungs. “Don’t en scared us! we trusted you to be alone in the house because we thought we are bothering you with our over protection of you and thought you should take a break” he said. He pulls me for a hug. I felt my heart a bit warm in his embrace.

“I’m sorry hyung. I won’t do that again” I nuzzled in his neck. Then I saw Daesung, Seunghyun, and Youngbae approaching us.

“Ya! Maknae! What the hell! Why did you leave the house! Don’t you know how sick you are?” Daesung gently hit my head.

“Seungri why did you left the house?” asked Seunghyun hyung.

“You had us all worried. As soon as we came back home, you weren’t there” Youngbae ruffled my hair. Jiyong passed me to Seunghyun hyung. The eldest hyung grab tight around like he doesn’t want to let go of me again.

“I am sorry hyung for making you worried, I am just tired to be stuck in this tiny little body!” I can feel my eyes developing tears.

“Is fine maknae, let’s talk about this at home.” I nodded at Youngbae response while he wipes my single tear away from my right eye. Daesung patted my head with comfort.  

So, we all went back home. I can tell Jiyong hyung is still mad at me for leaving the house. I can’t blame him. if he was in this situation I would be mad too but my other hyungs are more forgiving than Jiyong hyung. It will take time for Jiyong hyung to forgive me.  

Seunghyun place on the single sofa. Daesung sat down on the couch right next to my sofa along with Seunghyun. Jiyong sat next to me on my sofa while Youngbae is standing next me on the other side. They all have their eyes on me.  Waiting for me to say something.

“So are you going to tell what made you walk outside knowing that you’re sick?” Seunghyun hyung started. I can hear Jiyong growled of annoyance. Yeah, my hyung is still mad at me.

“Um, like I said, I am tired staying as kid hyung. You guys are too busy to even find the woman. So, I got up from bed to find the woman myself.” They all change their eyes with anger.

“Seungri!” Jiyong got and stomp his foot with anger.

“Calm down Jiyong” Youngbae called out. Jiyong storm out of the living room and kick his room down harshly and closed the door.

“Is best for Jiyong to calm his anger since he was the one worried about you the most” Seunghyun explain. I see. I didn’t mean to make Jiyong hyung angry. It hurts to see him mad at me. I was foolish to do this myself. I thought my hyungs would’ve supported my searches on my own. But I guessed not. They believed I would’ve to stay put in the house and I broke their trust.

“For now Seungri, we will talk about this later. You need your rest okay” Daesung approach me and lift me from the sofa.

“Take him to our room,” Seunghyun said. Daesung nodded and took me back to their room.

“Gosh, Seungri you are very strong to find the lady on your own” Daesung said while tugging me into bed. He fixed the pillows for me to feel comfortable.

“Hyung you shouldn’t praise me for my efforts” I chuckle. Daesung kissed my forehead. “I know but out of all of our hyungs, I’m the understand one. Although, I am mad for going alone. You should’ve asked me to come with you. I don’t mind dropping my plans for you.” He winked.

I smiled, “Thank you Daesung hyung”

“Now rest my maknae” he ruffled my hair before taking off.

Damn, I haven’t told them that I found the lady. I will tell them later about it. they want me to rest so I shall rest.

Third Person View POV

 

“Jiyong calm down”

“How can I calm down! We screwed up again Youngbae! I told you one of us should’ve stayed with him!” Jiyong shouted while pacing around the room.

“Yes, you were right but he seems tired of us watching over him. We weren’t treating him as an adult. Just because his body is a kid body doesn’t mean we should’ve treated him as a child! He ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter