Chapter 8: Maknae is Sick

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Maknae is Sick, Daesung Responsibility as a Hyung.

Daeri

 

It has been three weeks and Seungri is stuck in his child body. It is Daesung turn to take care of their baby maknae. Daesung promised Seungri to take him to the zoo. Daesung notice how much Seungri was bored to hide his appearance and wanted to go out despite how he looks. He just wanted to have fun with his hyungs but their hyungs kept teasing him and spoiling the boy, also overprotecting the boy. Daesung thought he should have a break from their hyungs.

Unknowingly for Daesung, Seungri woke up with a small fever. Seungri was excited to hang out with Daesung. Seungri notices how much Daesung never spoiled him but he has been there for him whenever their brothers took it overboard with Seungri. Daesung treats him right like he is not 8-year-old but he can tell that Daesung is trying to contain himself from gushing over Seungri. Nobody can’t handle Seungri cute self. Seungri feels comfortable with Daesung and he wanted to spend his days with Daesung. He believes Daesung deserved it since he has been so great to him. Until…. “I can’t have this fever ruin my day!” Seungri said to himself. He hops out of bed and begins to get ready for his day whether he is sick or not. He still has so many clothes that were bought by Jiyong and Seunghyun. Since he is going to the zoo, he wants to dress like a cute animal just to tease his hyungs and make them jealous over Daesung. He took out short sleeves panda shirt with panda face as his hoodie and pull out his black shorts jeans. He looks at himself in the mirror and begins to do aegyo.

He is a cute little boy; he knows his hyungs can’t resist his cuteness and adorableness. However, his skin is a bit pale, “Damn it” he pulls his hoodie over to hide his pale looking face. “Seungri are you awake?” a small knock was made as Youngbae enter the room and spotted Seungri near the tall mirror. He saw how he was dressed. “Crap-….” Youngbae felt a red flush across his face. He is looking at a cute panda who is giving him an adorable smile. Youngbae couldn't resist. He quickly lifts Seungri up and begins to kiss him on his cheeks multiple times. “Hyung~!!” Seungri shout of embarrassed.

“Why are you so cute!” Youngbae hugs him tight.  He is suffocating the poor panda. Seungri is trying to break free but Youngbae got a strong grip around him. He can feel his legs dangling while Youngbae is spinning him around in his older brother’s arms that are wrap around his body. “I want to be free!!” Youngbae did not pay attention and continue to express his affection for his maknae. Suddenly, Seunghyun knee Youngbae from behind.

“Yah! You are killing him the poor panda! You animal abuser” Seunghyun grab of hold of Seungri and pull him away from Youngbae embrace. However, he notices something as soon as he felt Seungri shift his arms around his hyung neck. His arms are a bit hot. “Seungri are you okay?” Seungri looks at his hyung. His frighten eyes saw how his hyung lift his hand and slowly move toward Seungri forehead. The panda panic, he can’t have his oldest brother to notice his fever. He couldn’t think straight because of the heat is battling in his head. He let his body take action. Seungri quickly pecks Seunghyun on the lips. Which surprise Youngbae and Seunghyun. Youngbae gasped at the sight of his baby boy kissing Seunghyun, although he felt a bit jealous.

“YA! WHY IS MY BABY KISSING YOU!?” Jiyong shouted as he witnessed his loveable Seungri kissing the oldest hyung. Everyone turn the sight of angry dragon storming inside of the room. Seungri tries to hold back his grin. Jiyong came in the right timing to distract the other members away from Seungri. Seungri let out relieve. He was glad that Jiyong interrupted Seunghyun before he can answer his question. However, he felt his arms being pulled by Jiyong- away from Seunghyun. He did not expect the pull but he can’t have skin touches because knowing Jiyong, he will stop everything in his schedule just to nurse Seungri. Also, he won’t have his chance to be with Daesung.

“Hyung put me down!” Seungri air kick to be free. He is tired how he being passed around like a sack of potatoes.

“Only if you kiss me too!” Jiyong sulked with pouting lips. The baby boy rolled his eyes. He regrets kissing Seunghyun and because of Jiyong can’t contain his jealousy. Seungri can’t help it. He loves Jiyong but he wished he doesn’t take his affections overboard. There is a limit for everything and affection is one of them. Seungri turn around and gave a quick peck on Jiyong lips.  Seungri can feel a small slight puff blush on his chubby round cheeks. He feels embarrassed kissing his hyungs. He hoped Youngbae won’t ask for one but Youngbae notices how embarrassed he is so Youngbae drop it the idea of him asking a kiss from his maknae.

“There! Now can you please let me go” Jiyong nodded his head excitedly and gently put Seungri down on the ground. Seungri was satisfied to feel the ground with his bare small feet. He dashes out of the room to wake up Daesung.

The three brothers stood by watching their little brother excitedly open the door of Seunghyun’s room to be by Daesung side.  They love to see a smile on his face. They haven’t found the lady, it’s worrisome because they don’t want Seungri to suffer in a small boy body. Yes, they love him as a boy but they want their adult Seungri back. They can’t be Big Bang without their maknae. They become successful together and they will retire their career together! They must hurry to lift his curse.

Daesung walked out of the room while holding baby Seungri in his arms. Seungri clutch around Daesung like a koala, all ready to leave to the zoo. The three older brothers try not to awe the view of their two dongsaeng. “Okay guys, we are going out to eat first and then head to the zoo!” Daesung cheerfully said with an exciting tone.

“Don’t forget this” Youngbae handed a backpack to Daesung. Daesung gently let Seungri down for he can put the backpack on his back. The backpack doesn’t feel too heavy or too light. After comfortably wearing his backpack, Seungri wraps his small finger around Daesung large firm right hand.

“I’m guessing it has our lunch and Seungri stuff?” Daesung asks. Youngbae nodded, “Yes, there is enough water for you and Seungri if he feels a bit hot, he has exchange clothes for him to feel comfortable. Also, not just lunch but his snacks as well” Youngbae informed.

Daesung nodded and have his eyes down on the exciting little boy, “Ready! Seungri!” he shouts with enthusiastic. Seungri nodded his head excitedly, “YES! HYUNG LET’S SO!!!” Seungri hops toward the front door not saying goodbye to his hyungs.

“Please take care of him Daesung, and try not to get caught, it is a weekday so there should be fewer people,” Seunghyun said has he lean his shoulder on the side of the door with his arms crossed.

“Don’t worry hyung, I will keep an eye on him also I’m wearing gray sweats and a regular white T- shirt with a black hair wig. I’m pretty sure our fans won’t recognize me especially with a child” Daesung said as he steps outside, putting his shades on.

“Yeah but you have buff chest, I am scared that fans will fawn over” Seunghyun ruffled Daesung hair wig. “Plus, the white shirt is making you look y by revealing your chest” he winked causing Daesung to blush.

“Ya!” Daesung punches him gently on the shoulder, “Well, got go, guys, Seungri is probably waiting for me in the car” he waved goodbye to the rest of the members. They all will be busy after they come home, thus Daesung won’t wait for after finishing his day with Seungri. Which he is okay with it. he doesn’t mind spending his whole day with his dongsaeng.

 

 

:~.~:

Daesung and Seungri made it to the zoo. It was Tuesday, thus is less crowded. Daesung is a bit worry, though, even though fewer people, he still doesn’t want to be caught by his fans. He doesn’t his fans to ruin this perfect day. As they enter the zoo, Daesung made sure he was holding Seungri little hand tightly for safety.  Daesung watched his maknae being amazed how the zoo is wide and big. He can see sparks in Seungri lovely eyes. He chuckles at his cute panda.

“Hyung! This is so cool! I am free from hyungs and I can finally relax!”  Seungri shouted happily. Daesung chuckled some more. He knows how much Seungri has suffered by their hyungs smothering with their love. Seungri needed a breather and away from them. He thought being at the zoo might help little Seungri.

“Don’t let go of my hand, okay Seungri. I have to be a bit protective of you” Daesung said still holding Seungri’s hand.

“Yes, hyung! Now let go explore- “Seungri stops at his sentence. He felt his head a bit dizzy.  He cursed himself because he doesn’t want to ruin this perfect day. The small heat from the sun is not helping Seungri. He pulls down his hoodie to let the small wind cool him down. Daesung notice, “You okay?” Seungri beams a smile at his hyung. “Yes, I am! Let’s go see the reptiles!” Daesung can feel his heart drop with horror. He hates being close with danger animals. Especially reptiles.

“You sure you don’t want to see the farm animals first; I mean they are harmless” Daesung is trying his best to convince his maknae to change their path. However, Seungri shook his little head, “NO! Reptiles!”  Seungri cried. He wasn’t ashamed of how he is behaving. He can’t act like an adult in a small body. So he got used to the way how children mind works.

Daesung releases a defeated sigh, “Fine…” I must be a hyung! I can’t let fear conquer me! “To the reptiles!” Daesung charges as he pulled Seungri to catch up to his speed. Seungri knows how much his hyung hates reptiles but he enjoyed seeing his hyung trying his best for Seungri sake. Plus, he wants his hyung focus to be elsewhere than on him.

 

*~*

“HOW CAN YOU BE SO CLOSE TO THE CROCODILES!!!” Daesung shout trying to pull Seungri away from the glass window.

“Hyung! They can’t even touch me! They are behind the glass plus they hardly move!” Seungri is resisting himself from the pull: He is holding tight on a linear metal rail. Seungri slapped his hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter